American by birth
Southern by the grace of God

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2cn8io3kplA
youtube.com/watch?v=y_gx7IJ2EmA
youtube.com/watch?v=I5QUjeR5jGkmy
pastebin.com/5G4vaMmS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0826221351/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1510877419&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=from oligarchy to republicanism&dpPl=1&dpID=515n5gYtpxL&ref=plSrch
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Southerners do Thanksgiving the best

youtube.com/watch?v=2cn8io3kplA

Texas reporting in

>pure gluttony when there are children in Africa starving to death
You deserve to be replaced.

Loser only since 1865.

If anything, it makes me more grateful that I'm not a stupid bush nigger unable to farm or create infrastructure.

Why couldn't you guys have picked your own cotton or at least paid another white person who already lived here to do it?

Why can't you pick your own tomatoes without hiring a Mestizo to do it for you?

I've never hired a taco muncher for anything senpai, much less started a war over it.

Why can't you guys stop voting democrat?

Yet you're stupid enough to argue like currently alive Southerners were still living in the 19th century. Feel free to fight any war the Yankee Empire starts, though.

All states REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEport in!
/State/
/Whatcha thankful for/

ARKANSAS STANDING BY
Thankful for my family!
>youtube.com/watch?v=y_gx7IJ2EmA

>argue like currently alive Southerners were still living in the 19th century.
So why do you keep using words like Yankee then?

>Why do you keep using words like Yankee then
Goddamn New York Yankees being all racial and shit.

Sometimes I envy you yanks.
If I posted something like that on kikebook I'd get drawn and quartered in the market place.

The Old North State forever!
Thankful for my salvation, youtube.com/watch?v=I5QUjeR5jGkmy family, and the land!

The fire rises, brother.

>17 stars

what is this?

They got one of those for Georgia?

I dont feel bad for waterbottle shoe niggers.

Have fun welcoming them into YOUR country.

Hickspanic rednexican in south texas reporting in.

WAfag reporting in
Im thankful that at least i dont live in Seattle lmao

Is Southern cooking actually good? I've only ever seen negro cooking, which I assume to be a peasant caricature.

Mississippi is the only true Southern state left it seems. Pic related.

the only proof of being southern is owning a gun, do you ?

I’m thankful for more Arkansas bros to tout our mild supremacy.

If not for the North's immigration policies, we would be 91% white today.

>God
How pathetic.

Yes. Take lessons from a Cajun chef, if you're serious. There are foreign culinary traditions that are better, but as they say in Alabama: sky's blue, birds fly, Yankees can't cook.

VIRGINIA REPORTING, Y'ALL NIGGERS BETTER LINE UP

Here you just get doxed by some assblasted leftie and lose your life forever. But at least the ebil gov't doesn't intervene!

Low energy, fedora.

>Confederate flag + Pan-Slavic flag
Beautiful.

That's rough. I've had a reichskriegsflagge hanging in my window, visible to the outside, for about a year now and no one has said anything about it other than asking me if it's ironic.

Where is this?

Amen. God Bless the South! I am THANKFUL for my Southern heritage.

kek
I could literally go to jail for that.

I dont, but here you go my friend. Have a blast.

>mild supremacy
This is true.

>kentucky
>southern
pick one

>Mississippi
You spelt East Arkansas wrong, friendo.

Alabama reporting in. I'm grateful the Iron Bowl only happens once a year

/comfy/ bro.
Best Thanksgiving I ever had was fall of 2012. Met a bunch of extended kin and family on some property here in the state, had a huge table set up outside amongst these golden leaved trees. It was perfect and almost like something out of Lord of the Rings.

Croatia, probably in Split. I don't know how it came to it, but the Croatian South sometimes uses the Confederate flag, especially for South vs North Croatian football fan rivalries.

Robert Lee would’ve despised you nigger and spic loving filth. Texas and the South are literally negro colonies now. Fuck you nu-cuckfederates.

Just move here once the Raise act passes.

Faggot for life.

>Hickspanic

You’re a mongrel and don’t belong in Texas or any state for that matter.

Thanks to the north's immigration policies.

Objectively the worst threads to exist on this board. God smite the national embarassment that is the south, and 1000 plagues upon everyone within.

Hey hey now, I'll take a tejano over a wetback or nigger anyday

Schlomo, please go.

>as he posts from a cuck city

Lol? You were given the holy task of civilizing the nigger, and you failed MISERABLY. We didnt send them down there, you fought to keep them down there. Now youre no better than them, fat fucking greasty slobs downing gallons of shitty light beer. What a cultural hell hole.

Haven't been culturally enriched enough yet, have we?

My wife might be getting bigger and bigger but I'd like to thank God I ain't a nigger.

An African like you would complain.

>Pan-Slavic flag
Just looked that up. The Slavs should use my state flag.

What if combined the flags?

>posting kike states
fuck off, moishe

>everyone who lives in the north lives in a city.
Southern logic, dont blame you though, the intellectual crisis down there isalmost as bad as the obesity epidemic. Whats the point of living in wonderful countryside when your motorized cart cant traverse the landscape. Id tell you to kill yourself, but trans fats are doing it for you.

>I’ll take a Tejano who fucks my wife anyday over my actual european brothers

Robert E Lee thought of niggers and spics as literal subhumans. You should’ve taken his advice but instead you allow them to colonize your state. People like you the reason why Texas is now a shithole.

Lyndon Johnson was a Southerner and he was the one who passed the bill.

Y'all should just ignore the trolls and focus on being thankful. I swear that most of these Southern pride threads get slid because of Yankees shitposting.

All of those states 80%+ White, yours is filled with niggers and spics.

Do you live in what is considered part of the northern United States? Then you're a yankee. Yankee isn't really an insulting term though most of the time when it comes out of the mouth of a southerner. It's just someone who isn't from the south and instead is from the north. If I go out hunting and see New York license plates on a truck my grandpa might say "Well looks like some yankees are out hunting today." He isn't insulting them, he's stating a fact.

North Carolina
Thankful to be alive another year

Amen.
Old purchase born and raised so far east in Texas that the only difference was the river.
Long Live the Southland.

I thought about it.
I think I'd like it, your gun culture seems fun.

OC

btw here’s a link to the bill

pastebin.com/5G4vaMmS

>Gun culture
>Nature
>Huntin
>Fishin
>Microbreweries
>Medical Marijuana
>Camping
>Nature
>Women who want families

German bro. What're you waiting for?

C'mon, user, don't be like that. President Washington invented Thanksgiving. It's a Southern holiday, and that's why the Unionists wanted to profane it.

I don't think he wants to move to Arkansas, user

Read the textbox in the middle

If you're speaking of this bill it was two northern politicians who sponsored the bill and a northern politician who promoted it. Kennedy even promised it wouldn't upset the ethnic mix of our nation or flood the cities with immigrants. Whoops. I'll give you Johnson though but even if he did veto it it still would've passed in the end.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965

>uses puritanical hat despite the fact that the Plymouth rock colony died off due to their own inability to survive in the New World and they were religious fanatics responsible for American Pro-Israel protestantism
fuck off faggot Jew-Englander

Youre an idiot right? Youre thinking of Jamestown. The plymouth colony was one of the most succesful colonies when it merged with the Massachussets colony.

proud to be Southern guys

I did. I just object to the final textbox - the final revelation - being "Thanksgiving is bad." It's a useful meme for teaching American history, though.

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0826221351/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1510877419&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=from oligarchy to republicanism&dpPl=1&dpID=515n5gYtpxL&ref=plSrch

Southerners were enslaved by a class of tyrants, and deserted in droves to the Union during the Civil War because of the atrocities that the Confederate rulers committed. Recant your statements, fellow patriots, you do not know what you're saying.

You're all right, leaf. Always nice to see a foreign copperhead.

Most who switched sides were usually people who got drafted into the Confederate military and didn't want to be there in the first place. You had larger numbers who just stopped fighting entirely and went home when people like Grant gave them the opportunity. You also had southern unionists who either formed their own regiments to fight for the Union or just waited until Union forces came through to sign up. I'm born and raised southern but the county I live in actually was a unionist county in Tennessee and more men in the area joined the local southern unionist regiment than any Confederate regiments although men did sign up for both sides. On the other hand though you had northerners who volunteered to join the Confederate military too. I think it was around 10k people from Illinois alone who left Illinois to join Kentucky and Tennessee CSA regiments. The war was a lot more complicated than "north vs south" a lot of the time.

It's a play on the circular "there was a specific bad and good side in WW2" expanding intellect meme

Proud to be a yank at least from where I’m from we reject nigger culture, a lot of you southern cucks integrated it

I can confirm this. The son of a local western North Carolinian patriarch, a middle-class planter, had to constantly avoid Unionist men who were North Carolinians, including George Kirk. He was instrumental in the Kirk-Holden War, which had Governer Holden removed from office.

Shit, now I really want to leave.
You listed all the things I admire about your country. Those and your patriotism and love of freedom.

>The Southerner STILL fears this man

You pretty much have that backwards. I don't see rap, hip-hop, jenkum, or frequent rape being mainstays in Southern culture. The niggers who moved North just devolved quicker than the Dixie blacks.

>when it merged
it was on the verge of collapse, they were dying of starvation and persecuted by the natives when the actual American colonies lent them a helping hand. Note that the true heritage of America owes itself to Jamestown and the economic ventures into America NOT the religious fanatics of Plymouth Rock who nowadays would be seen in the same way the Amish or the Westboro Baptist Church are. Or the "das rite" black israelites are.

In Dixie's Land I'll take my stand, to live and die in Dixie.

Is that a cute way of saying we fear no man? Because that's not true. A lot of us fear Jesus Christ.

Fried chicken? Basically anything carrying the name “southern style” is code for nigger food up here. In my totally based blue state

And yet your food still sucks.

For sure, my teacher's book shares this in more detail. To move away from a blatant shitpost, I do want some Southern anons to check this out and share their thoughts some day somehow, because you guys tend to be quite considerate when it comes to your history. That said, I fail to understand how everyone can be proud of such an oppressive regime and fly her battle flag.

Fried chicken was a Scottish thing and considering many southerners are Ulster Scots their ancestors brought it over. Blacks just copied it and consider it a delicacy.

Virginia reporting in, and I agree wholeheartedly.