Don't you guys think it's about time to trigger Shia again?

Don't you guys think it's about time to trigger Shia again?
Let's talk about France and make plans

Other urls found in this thread:

jeuxvideo.com/forums/0-51-0-1-0-1-0-blabla-18-25-ans.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>France
his rectum will be divided even more than in jail

Flame thrower drone is still best option?

SHIA STATUS:
>Divided [x]
>Not divided [ ]

This is just beating a dead horse.

I have a plan, we send agents to chant "Surrender to Shadilay" and play Shadilay outside, 9 am - 12 pm and yell "Praise Kek" to piss off and distract as many as we can.
Meanwhile team 2 will be our engineers, astroutists, electricians, aerodynamics experts, etc. We will be using drones and other devices to:
1. Cause commotion, putting the museum under stress and abandon the project
2.Capture, burn, rip or something worse, the flag
We shall go to twitch and pol to discuss and make models with other stuff before using drones, because the supplies will be limited, stuff like I-Fly Robots, mini drones, anything else that flies or a computer simulation.
Team 1 will find another ways to piss 'em off.
I will personally belong to team 2, what about you comrades?

They're back up in France, we have to divide him once more.

Probably, we're still thinking it trough.

No, the infographic showing how to cover his flag (with a hoop/bag) and replace it with an islamic flag was best.

Firstly, it removes his flag, but it presents him with an impossible dilemma in doing anything about it.

jeuxvideo.com/forums/0-51-0-1-0-1-0-blabla-18-25-ans.htm

this is the frech version of Sup Forums.
Same shit with more censorship and no pepe instead they use Risitas (spanish guy laughing)
like pepe they have a shit ton of memes with El Risitas and the host "Jesus" (Issou). See below.

Shia isn't involved with the project anymore.
Also nobody even knows about the project anymore.
There's literally no good reason to bother.

If you want to have a chance getting the french people's attention try posting there. In french if possible or use google tanslate.

What about a half trump pepe flag half free kekistan flag?

which forum?

Shoot fireworks at it

18-25
for the age going from 18 to 25

nous envoyons des agents pour chanter "Surrender to Shadilay" et jouer Shadilay dehors, de 9h à 12h et crier "Praise Kek" pour énerver et distraire autant que possible.
Pendant ce temps, l'équipe 2 sera composée de nos ingénieurs, astronautes, électriciens, experts en aérodynamique, etc. Nous utiliserons des drones et d'autres dispositifs pour:
1. Susciter l'agitation, mettre le musée sous pression et abandonner le projet
2.Capture, brûler, déchirer ou quelque chose de pire, le drapeau
Nous irons à twitch et pol pour discuter et faire des modèles avec d'autres choses avant d'utiliser des drones, car les fournitures seront limitées, des trucs comme des robots I-Fly, des mini drones, tout ce qui vole ou une simulation informatique.
L'équipe 1 va trouver une autre façon de les énerver.
Je vais personnellement appartenir à l'équipe 2, et vous, camarades?

The rest is your choice senpaitachi

if shoah lebouf even smells shadilay he'll go beserk

How long till Shia gets beat up on camera again?

no the islamic flag slips right into their fallacies it's perfect and of course when they try to remove it we bash them as islamophobe trigger the muslim population into some more "europe truck driving simulator" and profit.

>when they try to remove it we bash them as islamophobe
that's just stupid

Made an info-graphic, more than 4 mb....
The next post about this is gonna be called "Ideas for Shia(s)"

>camarades
Criss, ça sonne fif et communist au bout. Utilise dont "Confrère" à place, ça donne un feel "Confrèrie du Nod"

Possible to shoot at it with a paintball gun from a nearby rooftop?

Doubt.JPG

How about a back to back flag design? One is pepe, another for what you fags agreed with...Islam flag, paper dude's face, Hillary's face, whatever.

Then people should go straight to just fucking with Shia directly. Disrupting whatever hes up to now. He should never be done with Sup Forums.

Personally, I think this should be the flag design

not with that gay flag

Half pepe trump half free kekistan

Nope, to far away

Mods keep deleting these threads. If only they knew how self-defeating that is.

I was a SJW a year ago. The news of Pol stealing Shia's flag using flight patterns and astronomical observstions to triangulate his geographic location made the rounds on normie sites like 9gag and Imgur. This piqued my interest, so I went to Pol knowing nothing about Sup Forums other than the horror stories I'd been hearing (CP). Sup Forums was nothing like what I had feared, and ended up accidentally redpilling myself - all thanks to HWNDU.

Yeah but it's fun

HWNDU in NY were the good ole days. I banged Sam Hyde's wife, and never got any credit for it. I bested the GOAT

Use a drone a string cutting powder on another string to cut it

>D'accord

Liberal kekistani

We tried to a few seasons ago, didn't work

Well the fire drone almost worked, if there was a better pilot then it may have actually been successful

triggering a terrorist attack probably isn't the best goal to seek

With a kite string cutter? Damn.

The just try something that spray it.

Yeah, that scenario is among the top greatest victories to come from Trump's presidency, at least for Sup Forums. Was amazing and deserved to be spread to normie sites. Am glad we caught a convert.

Nah dude, have you forgotten? They said Islam is a religion of peace.

Let's get that faggot back in the US so we can watch him melt down again. The EU media doesn't cover how fucked up he is since there even more imbalanced than Shithead Lebouf

>Sharia Lawboof

good times, I was there helping to map the flight pattern, remember falling asleep exhausted when flag was spotted by the Tennessee femanon and waking up just before the flag was taken, to witness it live.

I still have an intimate knowledge of all the bumfuck villages around Greenville Tennessee. Afton, Chuckey, Tusculum, Alexander Mill...

They'll just take it down.

The genius of the islamic flag (nothing overboard like an ISIS flag; just a green flag with a crescent would be perfect, maybe the shahada) is that they'd be afraid to take it down, both because the far-left is super-afraid of being labeled anti-islamic, and because muslims would go ape.

It puts Shia in a position where he may just well give up, for lack of no option.