Why are liberals so mad about the Mike Pence Rule

> The best way to prevent sexual harassment and sexual assault of women and girls is for men not to sexually harass and assault women and girls. But conservatives appear to be less interested in finding ways to teach men how to co-exist with women, who comprise 47 percent of the U.S. labor force, than discussing how best to avoid women altogether.
> In particular, conservative writers are increasingly focused on the “Mike Pence rule,” pointing out that Vice President Mike Pence does not eat dinner alone with women who are not his wife and does not go to events where alcohol is being served when his wife is not present.

archive.is/PZAmJ

Doesn't it make sense? Why wouldn't he cover his ass against politically motivated allegations? Why would anyone married have dinner dates anyway?

Because women want to be raped.

Because monogamy is their kryptonite

> Not only is it absurd, but it is also deeply harmful to the careers of women in the workplace. When men avoid women for fear of looking “improper” or for fear that they can’t control themselves, they deprive women of opportunities to gain sponsors in their careers and to build better working relationships with colleagues and supervisors.

Pence doesn’t want to be called gay when he refuses some slut throwing pussy on him. He never gives hos’ A chance.

>translation: stop denying us opportunities to suck cock for promotions reee

Sounds like Nazi logic to me.

It destroys the "listen and believe" approach to assault accusations.

If someone else is there to witness every interaction you can't lie about what actually happened then play the poor set upon victim card when people are skeptical.

The Mike Pence rule is beautiful in it's simplicity and efficacy. You become bulletproof to any accusations from women who either do it for social/financial/political gain or just to boost their self esteem ("HE wanted ME and I said NO! I TURNED HIM DOWN AND HE COULSNT RESIST ME SO HE FORCED HIMSELF ON ME!")

This is literally the only way to prevent false allegations. Pence intentionally avoids being alone anywhere with women that aren't his wife to prevent even the suspicion of misconduct.

I've been doing the MP since before this stuff came out. These days a man can lose his career, his lifes savings, and his family over something as simple as an unsubstantiated accusation while the roasties making bullshit claims never face a consequence.
These women need shipped off to third world countries and forgotten about. Modern women are a cancer upon society.

>Doesn't it make sense?

Not if you want to fuck other people besides gf/bf. Its really simple.

Smart man.
I might take this up; it really raises your value in social circles.

So? Why should men put themselves in a compromising position? My old boss had an open door rule, where he would only meet with women with the door to his office open, and would never meet in private or stay late after work with them. He wasn't trying to prevent himself from doing anything. He was trying to avoid being in a situation where women could falsely accuse him.

It's like driving defensively. Around women, never relax. They can ruin your marriage, reputation and career with a single accusation - everything in your life you've worked hard for. Pence understands this. So he keeps his wife around as a barrier. It's smart.

> Mattress girl has won the 'Women of Courage' award from NOW
Roasties eternally BTFO

Women hate logic so of course they're against it. Also 3DPD succubi will hate it because as they say, it prevents them from having chances to corrupt good upstanding men.

It also gives you higher value among females as they begin to crave our exclusiveness, and it gives your wife respect while implying you are desirable.
It's a genius move.

>men avoid women for fear of looking “improper” or for fear that they can’t control themselves
[talks carefully around women making false accusations of sexual harassment]

That's why I laugh when leftists want to get rid of Trump. Pence is /ourguy/ for conservative values. (((They))) couldn't get away with rampant degeneracy if more men carried themselves like Pence.

Do you think the women at NOW know they’re mentally insane?

Seriously underrated post

You have a wife you shouldn't be cavorting with strange women when you are married, it shows a lack of ethics and a propensity toward degeneracy. Mike Pence is correct in his rule.

>In particular, conservative writers are increasingly focused on the “Mike Pence rule,” pointing out that Vice President Mike Pence does not eat dinner alone with women who are not his wife and does not go to events where alcohol is being served when his wife is not present.

Are they really complaining about this? Women should do this too.

That would require that they not be shameless whores without a sense of decency, however.

Check out plebbit's threads about the MP rule, they're seething with butthurt, implying he's everything from a closet homo to a serial rapist, it's pretty funny.

What is his name again, Sup Forums?

>dinner dates
Because they support womens' definition of independence through sexual promiscuity and need to normalize behaviors to legitimize the obvious lies they tell you when they're sleeping around behind your back.

could you BE any more cucked?

The same NOW that fights Shared Custody reform in every state? Yeah they do.

Repent!