Sakura Quest

Thoughts on P.A. Works' upcoming work-themed show?

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-06/pa-works-makes-sakura-quest-anime-about-girls-reviving-rustic-town/.109589
youtube.com/watch?v=9y6fTTZBJ60
twitter.com/AnonBabble

literally shirobako in a different setting

Synopsis
In the wake a nationwide movement during the Bubble economy period, a small town in the countryside has revived its "mini-nation" tourism program; hiring five girls as travel ambassadors. The series will follow a year's time of the five girls as they work in the tourism agency of a small failing town in an effort to reinvigorate it.

Staff
Original Work: Alexandre S. D. Celibidache
Director: Souichi Masui (Scrapped Princess)
Series Composition: Masahiro Yokotani (Hataraku Maou-sama!)
Original Character Design: BUNBUN (Shuumatsu no Izetta)
Character Design: Kanami Sekiguchi (Shirobako)
Studio: P.A. Works

Cast
Yoshino Koharu: Ayaka Nanase (Servamp)
Shiori Shinomiya: Reina Ueda (Dimension W)
Maki Midorikawa: Chika Anzai (Hibike! Euphonium)
Ririko Oribe: Chiemi Tanaka (Sansha Sanyou)
Sanae Kouzuki: Mikako Komatsu (Hai to Gensou no Grimgar)

Sounds cute

Shouldn't makek the cast that moe

Well we needed more shirobako, so that are good news

Well Sekiguchi god is doing the designs so I'm watching this.

Once you've finished Glasslip you can watch anything.

Shows about working adults are usually among the best of each season, so I'm looking forward to it.

I'd lick her foot

Another flop by pa flops.

Looks neat? The girl is cute, I might watch a few episodes just to see more of her.

>Reina Ueda
YES

picked up

Why don't they do anime about working in scientific institute? Too boring?

>Original Work: Alexandre S. D. Celibidache
What happened here?

Imagine what that must look like, when the average study session of highschoolers in anime is basically
>And then you take this, and plug it into this formula
>Wow senpai, you are so good at math!
I guess it might also seem less relatable/down to earth?

who?

Yeah who the fuck is that

Though I would like to see them challenge all different types like Kuromukuro did, the subject of this new show is what they are good at. Interested.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-06/pa-works-makes-sakura-quest-anime-about-girls-reviving-rustic-town/.109589

>during the bubble economy
Sounds like the mini-tourism stuff gonna get crazy with the money injected.I wonder when the series will air though since uchuten kazoku would be in spring 2017 right?

This one will be 2017 spring, uchuten kazoku s2 is "2017" only for now.

>hiring five girls
HAHA FUCKING THIS

>Original Work: Alexandre S. D. Celibidache
Whats your excuse Sup Forums?
Why aren't you in Japan right now producing an anime?

Implying that's a bad thing

Let me google up how was the situation during any obscure events to non nips and write stuff.

>It's another P.A. Works slice of life masterpiece

Nice,thought they would be quiet with the new stuff while doing uchuten.

Pretty hyped.
We need more comfy work themed anime.

Why does an OL wears a crown?

So what, it's Rolling Girls 2.0?

From left to right:

>Ayaka Nanase as Yoshino Koharu, the main character. She hates the provincial life, and longs to be in the city. Seeking to become something "special," she once went to Tokyo, but couldn't find what she wanted to do. 30 companies have her turned her down while job hunting, and by coincidence, she is hired to be the "monarch" of a micro-nation, and heads to the town of Manoyama. She easily befriends everyone, but is actually a very serious person. While a very normal girl, she has a complex about how "normal" she is.

>Reina Ueda as Shiori Shinomiya, an employee of the Manoyama tourism bureau and works together with Yoshino. She loves her hometown, and is very conservative. She prefers order in her life. She has a bright, optimistic personality, and won't hesitate to help anyone. Her housework abilities are high.

>Chika Anzai as Maki Midorikawa. Her dreams of being an actress were crushed, and she headed back to her hometown of Manoyama. She is used to taking a lot of part-time jobs during her time as part of a small theater troupe. She is cool and has a big-sisterly attitude.

>Chiemi Tanaka as Ririko Oribe, a girl who hates the provincial Manoyama, but doesn't have the courage to strike out. Since graduating high school, she hasn't been able to find a proper job, and has resorted to locking herself up in her house and surfing the net every day. She becomes anxious towards strangers, and her only friend is Shiori Shinomiya.

>Mikako Komatsu as Sanae KĊzuki, a woman who made the move to the countryside half a year before Yoshino, and is very conscious about appearing interesting to other people. She was born and raised in Tokyo, and got a job at an I.T. company after graduating college, but eventually quit. She longed for a healthy lifestyle of conservation and sustainability, and began renting an old Japanese-style house and does web design for a living.

I hope it's comfy and not melodramatic

KNOCKOFF AOI

aots no contest

Pink Aoi Best Girl

Didn't PA had some work scandal recently? And now this?

Depends which team will be animating it. We want the Shirobako/Nagi-Asu team, not Glasslip.

Why is she wearing a crown? And why did she take one shoe off? I'm not complaining about either, I'm just wondering.

>JJJJIKr

For first question because she become king of that mini-nation.

This

I can't wait for the arc where one of the girls doesn't meet her tourist quota so she has to pay for her own tour bus to work on.

And all of them have to rent their desks.

Nice samefagging, but we don't give a fuck about that news, bye.

>we

Safe travels

>Alexandre S. D. Celibidache
It's just like my japanese anim-oh wait

Yes, we, this stupid shit about that bitch inbetweener explained many times, your FUD is not working here.

>we
>being this triggered over the facts

You already said bye why do you still want my attention?

First of all, it's not even facts, you just cherry picking part of the news.
Second, when i said bye i mean you should go back to 2ch.

This won't happen unless this show's timeline is over 3 years, but according to the summary, the timeline in the show will be 1 year.

>not even facts
Well the fact is she had to rent her desk. That's all there is to it. Stop crying about it and go away you already said bye.

They'll atleast show the paystub where they earn 10 dollars a month I hope.

trying to hard to create another shirobako

Um, the bills with 10(1400 yen right) dollars is because she either worked 1 day only, or she's so bad only can draw 1 inbetween per 4 days(PA Works pay 200-230 per inbetween pictures).
This is pretty easy to understand, there is no need for any shows to tell us, unless they're targeting something like 12 years old or even younger viewers then i guess they have to explain it.

Great, more fucking anti-NEET propaganda

>Well the fact is she had to rent her desk.
And that is because she still can't become animator after 3 years, and there is zero problem about this.
Inbetweener is a job a every outsources can be done, they give her 3 years is already a lot of time, and she still can't do it after that? welp, time to find some other jobs.

And really, it's not working here, go back to 2ch and mislead people, since they're stupid enough.

The fuck you guys still responding anyway.

It was 10 dollars for a month after all the expenses like the desk fee I believe. Well they have to dumb it down to a basic level this stuff is aimed at jobless otakus after all.

I predict that Maki will be best girl.

Shirobako girls were way cuter but these are nice too, I hope it would be great and comfy.

I just checked the bill, i'm pretty sure it also listed how much of the inbetween she done in July, and it's ~30 at best, which is about a quantity for 1 day.
There is a bill for October, which she got 67000yen(~$590) left after all the fee, and that's about 24 day's quantity.
So yeah, the bill is nothing wrong with it, in fact everything you talking about is in official site since at least half year ago.

So basically is right on the money.

How much was the pay before all the fees, around $400? That's a lot for 30 inbetweens, I wonder about that.

Like Japan gets what happened during the bubble at all as a nation besides the collective stereotype of
>muh ebul real estate agents

Around $350, but it's because inbetweener got at least 38500-40000 yen per month yen even they didn't do anything in whole month.

I loved Shirobako, so I should like it as well.
When does it air?

Reading through threads sure is fun! Give it a try, user!

The bubble is a bit too general, I'm talking about how was life for a specific business during the time excluding the big ones like your example real estates or investment firm. Maybe some obscure life about the smaller businesses or craze that sprung up from the bubble or any other "big in japan but relatively unknown outside" kind of event. Probably a lot samey like in the other countries but being japan, they probably had some japanese reaction to it.

Do they get that base pay so all the fees are covered?

The base pay basically same as fees so you can say that.

>P.A. Works saving anime again

Sounds cool. Picked up.

>foot

Is this a golden age for feet lovers ?

Hopefully.

>literally shirobako in a different setting
>when they could just do shirobako S2
For what fucking purpose

>MC gonna be asshole and treat other like shit
>we will see transformation from greedy slut to good girl

>tfw still no 3rd aerial girls squad full cour

picked up

YOSHINO IS CUTE
C U T E

>finger toes
Nope.

Will we finally get cute cakes doing cute things?
Based P.A Works
youtube.com/watch?v=9y6fTTZBJ60

shirobako was boring as hell.

But Shirobako looked like shit, user. Even Glasslip looked much better than it.
But yeah, hope it looked as good as Nagi-Asu or even Hanasaku Iroha.

This. Also SQ premise actually sounds fresh unlike "unaccurate commentary of the industry with moe moe girls"

Mobuko nigger!

Because shirobako is already perfect and executed everything that it set out to do? New season would have been basically a new show anyway, or shit. And I don't want my shirobako turning to shit.

This, 100%. I'm totally okay with no sequel.

Well apparently it was set to be 4-cour and follow Aoi up until producer or something, so I don't think that's true at all. But I can see why you feel that way.

If they were grad students doing research it'd be fine. I'd watch a show about 5 girls in different disciplines doing research and whatever you do to earn advanced art or literary degrees.

>thumbnail looked like Oi-chan
>it's not Oi-chan

I miss her.

claiming middle and far right as my waifus, donut steel

>multiple waifus
Disgusting.

Jesus, she has an ugly foot.

>uchuten kazoku s2
what
WHAT

Middle is clearly an alpha dyke.

It was announced in September, my man.

>P.A. Works

I don't really know, they haven't done a good show in two years.

just like glasslip