KyoAni Big Day

Maid Dragon PV incomming.
VEG Vollume 2 of novel and CM 2 incomming.
New VEG character designs posted.
New novel won KyoAni GrandPrise
>Tsurunete - Wandai High School Archeology Department (its fujoshit)
kyotoanimation.co.jp/books/tsurune/

Other urls found in this thread:

live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv283698076?
youtube.com/watch?v=0CJeDetA45Q
kyotoanimation.co.jp/books/violet/movie/
youtube.com/watch?v=PRzuDMHMYxY
pastebin.com/x5a1GH6K
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>those designs
MUH
So glad she got promoted for VEG.

I'm so excited.

I hope the cast for Violet Evergarden is good.

wtf they are not cute

>High School Archeology Department
Okay, but where's the Archeology? All I see are a bunch of archers.

Book 2 cover

Violet Evergarden: Ishidate
Manzai Senka: Ishihara
Archery Homos: Takemoto

New novel

This looks a bit like Chihayafuru.

Its Free! with Archery club instead of swimming

>She
who?

VEG is being adapted by Ishidate. The designs posted are novel designs, so we`ll have to see how they`ll look in anime. At least you can see Violet and few characters in PV.

I expect it to be better because
>doesn't have utsumi's shit taste in designs
>takemoto will probably direct it so the characters won't be melodrama machines

Thats different novel. Archeology department just won, Archers already publishing.

>autist MC
>megane
>genki
>edgelord
>tall moeblob

Same shit as Free.

No, wrong translation. Its Archery, not Archeology.

Violet's novel designer got promoted to animation director recently.

Maid Dragon PV comming today in few hours. VEG PV might as well, though not sure since novel is released on Comic Market - but they might do the PV now already to promote it. Event is about Maid Dragon though.

Ah, nice to know.

>that transparency

Its a boy, you pervert.

i just want haruhi s3 but this looks really good so i'll look forward to it

My fucking side.

Anime is dead.

I dislike modern KyoAni male designs a LOT - starting with free, it infiltrated even Hibike and i feared if the disproportional fujoshit male design will remain a thing now. Thankfully PW and this indicate otherwise. In VEG though, its sadly same as in Free and Hibike. My issue is the proportions and body build. Hyouka was perfect, why did they had to move away from it?

Welp, at least the female designs are great.

Yes, and?

>Its a boy
Even better

Trust me, the anime version will not look like that at all.

Don't dream so hard user or you will become desensitized.

You mean that thing they do with making the guys too broad? I really disliked Free's designs.

prove it

No shit, Sherlock. Lineart will be different, since you cant do it in anime like that - but designs pretty much the same.

>pretty much the same.

I'd assume the actual anime would be closer to the designs. The CM has a lot of animation so they toned down the detail a lot.

In this particular scene she wears different clothes/hair style because she is dressed up as man`s dead daugther. We dont really get good full shots of her normal attire in PV, but character design and dress lookg on point.

Line art - as hair, eyes and eyebrows and clothing detail will be drawn, will obviously be different and simplified in comparison (aside from front shots, as in Hibike, where you can see amblified character details compared to normal)

>cattle
>cowtits

Anime PV
youtube.com/watch?v=0CJeDetA45Q

LN PV
kyotoanimation.co.jp/books/violet/movie/

Obviously, there is difference between static artworks and need to animate 12-24 episodes of anime. The "designs" though are faithful.

Thanks for translation

Fixed link for LN CM
youtube.com/watch?v=PRzuDMHMYxY

>dragon slut
>robo slut
>male sluts
KyoAni in charge of saving 2017

Both are commercials for the LN, there is no "anime" preview yet

>tea friend
Yuri confirmed

I would gladly drink her tea

The older one is LN CM, featuring LN artstyle.

The second one is Anime announcement CM, directed by Ishidate with artstyle that likely will be in anime. Soon new CM will be published too, to promote LN vol 2 and anime, and it`ll likely be in same style as this CM - so "anime" style.

Same as Kyoukai no Kanata LN trailer was also concept/anime announcement one featuring actual anime scenes (while anime didnt exist at that point)

They look nothing alike.
Even sento looks more like evergarden (more mature)

The 2nd one is a promotion for the LN with an anime announcement. The CM for the second novel was just uploaded to their channel but it's the same thing.

So we'll get more of Violet's colleagues in new volume, huh?
How boring.

Both CM show the same scene by the way - so can be directly compared.

In older CM you see Violet "running" over water, which is maybe a minute later the scene in new CM where she dances around: so you can compare how looks/clothes transitioned from LN art to anime.

So which design do you like the most?

Is this what Time of Eve try to achieve. The forbidden relationship between human and robot?

>Tsurunete - Wandai High School Archeology Department (its fujoshit)
Does no one submit to them any proper adventure stories? Only SOLs and dramas?

Sibyl is not robot, she`s demigod. Oh wait, you meant Violet? But she`s not robot either (though we dont know still exactly what the hell she is, seeing her super strength and speed and that she doesnt age). Dont trust the synopsys and character descriptions, since they are intentionally misleading.

I like all of the girls and Benedict is alright i guess

Auto Memories Dolls are just the small mechanical tools allowing basic recording/pda functions. The robotics on their universe is only advanced enougth to make a simple mechanical constructs. Its a spoiler of first ark, and MC of first ark is the only one who could be fooled to believe Violet is robot, since he lived as hermit pretty much for some years so though technology went so far. Its just human females that work in CH Mail Services... well, except Violet, which is clearly not.

THANK YOU

>Cute females being dispatched to help poor shut-ins and other social rejects... but with a TWIST!
Lovely.

>Only line art
Please.
It also has different color palette & shading technique. If you take out those 3 elements you'll get completely different drawing.
Based on your image, all those characters pretty much will be K-On'd as usual.

I'll more appreciate them if they shows us the real key character images.

It has been stated here what Violet is

What a fuccboi

Shit I meant this

Vi?

It looks nothing like K-On, are you retarded?

As said, read the actual novel - first part is available and translated. The Synopsis and discriptions are INTENTIONALLY misleading, to surprise the reader/viewer in first ark.

>It looks nothing like K-On
Kill yourself.

Are you blind? She's clearly Mai PW without beauty marks.

Is the volume 1 of VEG scanned?

Are you blind?

(You)
>She's K-On'd
>She looks like Mai
Stay consistent. You're wrong either way.

pastebin.com/x5a1GH6K

Only chapter 1

Those stilettos.

Jesus I didn't even notice them

Look, their core design is from K-ON design.
You know about this but you just don't wanna admit it.

Haruhi S3 any moment now.

Teh cake of this shit?

Where?

If you mean stripes on his pants, its just trendy holes stitched loosely leaving legs exposed.

Violet is a cake.

We dont know. For all we know she`s 12 yo or 1200 yo. Her past before she was found is unknown, and she doesnt age.

>dat arabesque
>dat art deco
>dat french mountaineer look

How do they do it?

His cross-shaped heels.

nice. same repeating digits for the same message. but haruhi s3 soon in winter 2018 maid dragon and VEG gonna be good tho for the meantime

You forgot
>dem noses

Ah, i though he hidden weapons somewhere.

Better than Occult;Nine.

Has the Maid Dragon nico stream started?

Are we getting anything else? No Maidragon PV?

(TUE) Opens: 28:50

You should be getting a bullet through your head for bringing that shit up.

Thanks

>it's not a boy like user-kun said

EN LAS OBRAS
N A B
S R
A
S

I'M GOING TO MARRY VIOLET

Thank you Based KyoAni

Is that a metaphor for you drinking her fresh piss as she squats over your face?

>palette
She's in the bright sunlight in that scene.

>That Reina's new version

muh dick

>In b4 they pull a daddy long legs ending