Honoko by herself was better than everyone in Aqours

Honoko by herself was better than everyone in Aqours.

Yeah, she was great. I doubt anyone in Aqours could keep up with her.

By herself she has fucked more men than everyone in Aqours.

>idolshit

let it die

Why was sunshine so bad?

you mean umi
or maki
or eli

Think she'll be the first of them to get married?

Eli was shit
Made Nico look good

idols can't get married

It's a rehash. Why make an effort to make an original story when hardcore idolfags gobble it up regardless?

No she'll leave who ever she is marrying at the alter for honoko

Good thing they're not idols anymore then

Honker is my wife and I love her

Yeah but this was really bad characters were all awful, there was no development or overarching journey leading into a satisfying ending, it was just trash being compacted down a toilet

Just like the original.

no

I'm a casual LL fan, I've only seen just the anime for both original and Sunshine. But it's ridiculous to shit on Sunshine when the first season of the original was equally terrible. Terrible drama, bland characters.

S2 was enjoyable though, so I'll give Sunshine a chance for S2 just like I did with the original.

Also how are you fags going to call the characters "copy paste" when all 18 girls in the show are straight gimmicks and tropes. Ironically the only girl in the entire show who got anything resembling character development was Nico in S2. Every other girl, especially that Nyaa girl, Rice girl, and Zura girl can be summed up with a few tropes or gimmicks.

Solge is shit.

Sad!

True desu.

>talking shit about sunshine when it gave us the greatest girl in the history of idol anime

Disrespect Yohane and I'll rape you fags in the ass, and I'm not even gay.

>a satisfying ending
But it was a satisfying ending. They got stomped like the casuals they are.

Can't beat Yoharry Potter tho

Am I missing something if I didnt watch sunshine?

post more of her being chuuni

>Nobody Likes Kanan: The Anime
Damn it.