REPENT FOR YOUR SINS WHITIES

REPENT FOR YOUR SINS WHITIES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_ytJG8X6obk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And what happened to the Indians?

good thing we smallpox'd 'em

That would have been the smart thing for them to do. White people better let the same fate happen to them because it would be the ultimate zinger. Don't you feel dumb now white people?

Finally, a political cartoon that's pro-Trump and pro-wall.

No thankyou

christ, leftist think that's actually an argument AGAINST the wall

>it’s wrong of you to try and stop your own genocide because your ancestors committed genocide 500 years ago.

Were indians even capable of building a wall?

If only Listerine was invented back then, they could have gotten peacefully gotten drunk and died

By that logic Liberals are arguing that a wall is a good thing...
>Leftists really can't meme

At last I truly see. We need the wall or we will be eradicated.

Is the point of the cartoon that the wall is a good idea? The Indians got conquered and massacred to the point of near extinction and today they are a tiny minority in the land they once ruled. A wall (or any other means to stop the Europeans) would have been a massive benefit to them.

Kek says these are based as fuck

it's an argument about how hypocrite you are.

Conqueres aren't immigrants, we didn't ask to stay and they didn't really have a choice

also doesnt this comic give proof FOR a wall?

niggers need to stop appropriating white culture
THANKSGIVING is for WHITES ONLY
>niggers need to stop appropriating white culture
>THANKSGIVING is for WHITES ONLY.

why dont leftists realize that this supports our argument? injuns are GONE! their way of life is GONE!

I'll repent for my own sins, not those of others.

LOL WTF is this?! If the indians had a wall they would STILL OWN NORTH AMERICA!

Feral savages with no written language, no technology, no laws, no civilization, no anything really.

Boo hoo.

This. Some retard actually spend time drawing and colouring that comic without realising how pro-wall it is.

Welp, if the Injuns would have built a wall their culture and people would have thrived instead of died.
Thanks but instead of repenting for a sin I didn't commit I'll learn a lesson from a mistake I won't repeat.

Right by Conquest

Who gives a shit? This happened hundreds of years ago but they’re making a stellar argument in favor of the wall in today’s times

do you niggers realize it SAYS 2006 IN THE TOP RIGHT

>Implying this argument is wrong
History would've played out significantly different if Native Americans could've banded together and built a wall.

This can be taken both ways

No. Otherwise they would have built cabins instead of wigwams.

well yes that's exactly what the injuns should have done if they wanted to survive
maybe we should do the same thing if we want to survive

They weren't even capable of farming. They're the niggers of North America.

seems like a good argument, cartoonist is retarded.

and?

ANGLO SUPREME

huh, if they actually did that then they wouldn't have had to worry about foreign invaders seizing control, destroying their culture and replacing it with their own.

10/10, kek

lefties are their own worst enemy

>The pilgrims are just like illegal immigrants today!
>The pilgrims were bigots who genocided the indians and stole their land
Hmmm

>being proud of being a jewish puppet

beautiful new smuggie.

>They finally realize they should've built a wall
Tough

Happy Nothanks Giving to you too

This, maybe they would still be there if they really had built that wall.

so a wall would've saved those people. I wonder if a wall could save our people.

but all it illustrates is how retarded you are.

Greatest pro wall cartoon ever! Liberal moron who draw it has no idea what he was doing.

this just shows why building a wall is a good idea
i honestly love that image

>discover biological warfare hundreds of years before the first germ was discovered
Damn, whitey must be smart

no thanks, i have a life to live, i have bills to pay, i have better things to do.

The indians were actually pretty friendly early on desu

The US constitution was heavily based on the Mohawk's political structure. Jesuits studied their system in great detail also because it was superior to European systems.

The state of education in the USA.

makes sense.

You don't understand leftists. I've had dozens of arguments with them, after I've cornered them with facts and stats on why refugees are bad news, they ALWAYS deflect on the "we deserve it" argument. That's when I learned everyone is religious. The left just has a different idea of original sin.

>fires muh cannon

>Mixing up immigration and military conquest
when will these people learn?

Considering the natives have pretty much lost all their land, culture, language, and people. That would have been a smart move.

so you're saying that the US should never have been colonised?

The funny thing about this type of "argument" that leftists always reel out is that it is completely self defeating but operates purely on white guilt. The moment you stop being guilty for your skin is the moment that 90% of modern left wing arguments can simply be replied to with "Yeah, and?". It's not about being logical in the argument but making the opponent feel bad for having their view so they submit.

>if you dont build a wall your way of life will be exterminated and replaced by another race.

Agreed. BUILD THE WALL

Educate yourself, bigots.
youtu.be/_ytJG8X6obk

>taking your own side is hypocritical

destroyed

implying indians knew how to build walls,they are basically glorified niggers

I mean, the indians didnt build a wall and welcomed immigrants and now they're all dead and their lands are taken.

It actually proves that mass immigration is bad.

Fpbp
Do leftists realize if natives were conservative, they’d still control the nation?

fucking moron shitskins building walls on the shore, wtf man lmao that will erode in a fucking month hahahaha

If only Indians had the wall totally built before the whites showed up. We will learn from them

They do. It isn't about being logical, it's about feelings. They feel so bad about their society's past injustices that they want to destroy everything created out of it.

We are SUPERIOR people who DOMINATED an INFERIOR species of SUB-HUMANS you dense fucking FAGGOT.

Mexican immigrants are INFERIOR trash that are being shoveled in here by rich CAPITALISTS. HURR DURR

DUMB FUCKING FAGGOT.

Already been done schlomo

Is this a "Please indulge my retarded fantasy that brown people created America" thread?

>implying a wall can stop him

this is the funniest libshit argument ever since its literally saying immigration is bad

>indians able to keep europeans out

This shit only proves a point. Fucking leftists I swear,

Go on
Check your mail

Well a common siege tactic in the feudal era was to drop corpses in wells, or fling them over walls. But you are right that biological warfare on such a scale was improbable during the colonial era.

What happened to the Indians is a perfect example of why you don't allow mass immigration of one particular culture.

All I take away from this cartoon is that we should build a fucking wall and kill invaders.

difference being, pilgrims didnt arrive expecting government handouts from the natives.

That wall won't stop smallpox

Yeah.... that wall wouldn't have stopped us

>how hypocrite you are
>how hypocrite
Wew.

>polluting rivers/wells and lakes with corpses isn't biological warfare

>Natives should have built a fence to keep out Europeans
>Trump shouldn't build a wall to keep Mexicans out
>Europeans turn America into a first world country and the powerhouse of the world
>Mexicans turn America into a third world country

Ladies and gentlemen, the left.

I don't get it, are they mocking Trump and his immigration proposal or is this pro-Trump and anti-immigration? I can honest to God never tell with some lefty cartoons

This. I wonder why lefties never talk about "Ottoman guilt". Nope only whites and Israel must feel bad for taking land.

I love these retarded comics and memes. Like, yeah, that's exactly right. Now build that wall!

one post by op

SAGE > SAGE
sage > sage
SaGe > SaGe
sAgE > sAgE
EGAS > EGAS
egas > egas
EgAs > EgAs
eGaS > eGaS
SAGE > SAGE
sage > sage
SaGe > SaGe
sAgE > sAgE
EGAS > EGAS
egas > egas
EgAs > EgAs
eGaS > eGaS
SAGE > SAGE
sage > sage
SaGe > SaGe
sAgE > sAgE
EGAS > EGAS
egas > egas
EgAs > EgAs
eGaS > eGaS

Lul. Are you saying that the natives were liberal, and by being conservative they would be immune to superior firepower and weaponized smallpox?

Actually what's interesting here, years after Jamestown was established, it was literally abandoned. Nobody knew if the Indians drove them off or left on their own.

> impying the redskin savages had laws

WOAH!
2 wrongs do make a right. I'm a hilldog now.

please let 8 spic gang members rape my wife!

Wooden wall, meet European cannon.

Your move chugs

Is this a cartoon from a left or right wing propaganda?

Fpbp. The people who use this retarded argument show a staggering lack of self awareness.

fpbp

This, lefty arguments only work if you actually care about their bullshit. Next time one of them accuses you of being racist just say "yeah I'm racist, so what?". Watch their little heads explode. At the end of the day it's only words, until they can enforce their doctorine on you with violence feel free to completely ignore it.