I want to have a passionate love with the hottest idle Juri!

I want to have a passionate love with the hottest idle Juri!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v3DFz61shXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gFjUtI0P-lY
youtube.com/watch?v=62F3jjeHad8
youtube.com/watch?v=KpdIYP5iXXI
youtube.com/watch?v=KIaof0jY1HU
youtube.com/watch?v=FFFmRsY4ywU
youtube.com/watch?v=WgXkj1-Aas0
youtube.com/watch?v=0Alrc98fQlc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/ai/nons can't love idles that way.

Then how do we love idles?

Cat.

I want to smooch the cat.

Atsui date with Juri

Juri's not as hot girlfriend.

You realize having sex with idles would be exhausting. They have stamina of athletes!

Me too dude.

Ranflakes ;_;

I'm sure I wanted to say something interesting or important regarding a discussion that started in the previous thread but I forgot since that was like 4 hours ago, and I don't want to sound like a complainfag but I bet seeing the dumb meme early replies made me forget easier.

Is it true that Pripara will end soon?

You could reread through the whole thread to help you remember.

>idle

They seem to be running out of ideas so probably.

Where did you heard it, is introducing babies their end game?

juri is a meme idol

>the pripara audience paid for this

And it was a good investment

>pripara live
>featuring all 3 of the pripara songs

Have you noticed most PriPara songs sing how great and wonderful PriPara is? It's sinister in a North Korean sort of way.

Lily Raibu neva eva.

How can little girls be so stylish?

They're not ordinary little girls. They're idols.

Except that the one in the middle is a cat

tfw trying to learn how to make clothes so I can put together cute outfits for people

Why is the cat so popular nowadays?

Because she's a meme.

Please explain yourself.

She's a qt compared to the rest of the grils.

>Hibiki

>now we have shitty selfinsert cringe as thread starters
Mods should just finish the job

finish what job?

I think we should know soon anyway, they usually announced the next PR/PP season in january, and for PP seasons they sometime did it in december during the xmas event iirc.

Aloma's singer looks like she has knife-ears

Don't make fun of Makino Yui, you ganguro-lover!

dat Roller
hot damn
H O T .D A M N

Yume was flat

>ganguro-lover
No se de que estás hablando, cabrón.

Rola has tits

Roller's flatness won't lose to anyone!

Killing General Ran

not relelv/a/nt

fake, but cute

Less than a day left to the start of the Crykatsu trilogy!

Will Yume finally learn of the dangers of the Aikatsu system and how it can make your body boroboro da?

I summarized it as just "idle activities" but most of the synopsis talks about Yume/Rola/Mahiru/Ako working on their Christmas live, so there likely won't be any drama in it.

>this song could have been in pripara

youtube.com/watch?v=v3DFz61shXQ

Except that was written for Sousei no Onmyouji.

I know, it's just that 'trilogy' sounds cooler than 'duology + a little bit of callbacks in the third episode'.

Luminas didn't deserve to stand on stage with Soleil.

True. I wasn't even sure if "duology" was the term until you replied.

Is there a torrent of a whole show?

PP is already satanistic enough.

Can /ai/nons do that?

Love arigatou oh yay yay yay

I'll do you instead.

I want to fuck Akari's armpits

Everyday, I want to punch Rin in the face.

>the kind of shit human beings have to go through in order to survive

youtube.com/watch?v=gFjUtI0P-lY
I really appreciate how Full Moon for cast a band vocalist for the MC, unlike Mermaid Melody, which cast a gravure idol for its MC.

youtube.com/watch?v=62F3jjeHad8
At least it gave us KitaEri.

youtube.com/watch?v=KpdIYP5iXXI
The Mermaid Melody songs were pretty good now that I think of it, just marred by poor singers.

I want to fuck Lala.

I want you to fuck off.

Is there a way to get a backup for Photokatsu in case the phone stops working or something?

Will Stars get good songs?

youtube.com/watch?v=KIaof0jY1HU

Stars hasn't even had a bad song yet.

I would eat Hinaki's butthole.

You can get a backup code from the menu/settings screen, but it only lasts a week each time.

Seems like the kind of shit /ai/ would like, if not for it being actual shit.

>implying it already hasn't

must taste like parfait
or donuts

youtube.com/watch?v=FFFmRsY4ywU

I want to cry.

Hinaki's butthole would taste like powdered donuts.

Is there a translated menu like pic related? Cause I have no idea where to get that transfer code.

Nope, you dipshits. It was almoranas.

Orange Menu button on top right: メニュー
Right column, third row button: 引続きコード発行

Photokatsu has so many good songs that we'll never get a performance of and it makes me sad.

Then there's fucking gothic rockin rose. What a disaster.

>gothic rockin rose
Seira was a mistake

You were a mistake.

Reminds me of

youtube.com/watch?v=WgXkj1-Aas0

I heard Sena and Akari are dating!

I'm going through old notes and in march 2014 I wrote I had a dream about a PRxPP crossover:
It was about Laala being a little girl with an evil smile who wanted to destroy the world. And some PR characters were sitting in a shop around a table talking about what happened the previous year, I think I was with them as well. I don't remember who was there but I know Naru was there. We also chatted about romance and how Naru used to like Kouji.
But then we got interrupted by Hijiri calling us on our phones saying hurry we need to get ready to fight Laala.
I could see the scene from his POV too, and after hanging up with us, he called June, which looked like Rinne but with the drill hair, she was in some sort of school, telling her to be careful because Laala might attack the school
That girl was spinning and dancing in the corridor in the school, skipping class. Suddenly she's grabbed by a teacher lady scolding her, and my mind tells me that lady is supposed to be Laala's mom, except she didn't look like her at all. She looked like Kyouko's mom but with blond hair. Also unlike laala seems she wasn't evil.
Also apparently the Rinne drills girl, which may have been me, had PR superpowers and she unknowingly activates them when spinning in the corridor, and the school wasn't supposed to know and so the blond lady teacher which is supposed to be Laala's mom notices her power. But then a classmate guy comes over and save her and we ran together.

Then the scene switched to Naru and others PR characters fighting Laala while flying in the sky. Laala was looking like some spoiled brat and she was shooting down planes for fun, and Naru called rain to stop the fires that started in some planes, but couldn't keep some from crashing, but then Rinne appeared and saved the planes by holding them with rainbows.
Then I woke up.

Was there an Aikatsu rap?

youtube.com/watch?v=0Alrc98fQlc

You might be Hibiki.

Yuu!

He'd better watch out

Not yet, but soon we'll be able to.

Since we're little girls, the solution is to go on YouTube and learn from the best: SevenGymnasticsGirls.