Virginities
Balls in my knees
Virginities

Very very very ass
Everybody touching ass
Very very very ass
Everybody touching ass

Lord Beerus would simply HAKAI him.

You do realize there is more to defeat than simply killing right?
Imagine Sepiroth's situation.
>Come back
>Get One Punched
>Come Back
>Get One Punched
>Repeat forever.
It'd be a Diavolo situation where he just wants to die but keeps coming back and keeps getting One Punched.

> One winged angel starts playin'

Isn't Aeris supposed to be keeping tabs on him in the Lifestream or was that the scrapped idea for the movie?

Tower of God Axis User. They basically change reality they could change One punch man into a fish or some shit.

saitama cannot be affected by magic or anything below his powerlevel.

saitama cannot be affected or immune by magic/ supranatural or anything below his powerlevel.

Literally anyone faster than a non mind-controlled mosquito.

This, specially when it was shown and stated gag powers don't work on Beerus.

that mosquito is mind controled

Naw. Saitama was swatting the mosquitos that chick was mindcontrolling, but not the one that was bugging him in his apartment.

there is no such thing because arale is canon db character not a popeye character

he just hates the sound because his ultra hearing but dont want to destroy house because reflex so he use bug spray

Sephiroth is (around) Horus-tier (Warhammer 40k), Saitama is extremely weak when compared to him, this is not even a fair match up.

>a popeye character

That's exactly what she is though.

sephiroth is a weak ass gay bitch need wing just to fly low. saitama only need his feet to reach moon in one second also die to mother fucking katana.

lol no are you an idiot because arale is canon db character so there is no such thing as gag power. vegeta just weak

Gag powers work on Beerus, but Beerus can destroy gag characters.

If Saitama fought a ghost that can't be harmed by physical attacks he would basically loose right?

No because his power can neutralize all supranatural, psychic and magic attack.

Not that guy but

what?

Is English your second language?

Are you a native african?

prove he can

Being a ghost is not an attack.

It would turn into comedy chapter where the ghost tries to influence him while he puts up wards and charms as well all the other shit that nips do when confronted with spirits.
It ends when Saitama finds out the ghost is vulnerable to harsh language.

Well you clearly can't even string together coherent discussion. No sense in wasting any more time here.

in saitama world ghost equal to psychic like mob psycho. So no because saitama can kill psychic power even with his aura.

>Outright stated Arale has the power to break physics with gags
>lol no u u're wrong

Fuck off troll.

Doesn't work like that, no one in One Punch Man is on the planetary scale in terms of destructive capacity, which is why OPM stomps everyone and everything since he somewhat comes close to that level. Sephiroth is far above that. Sephiroth during Crisis Core even beats him to a pulp, because there he is a high planetary force in terms of DC, just like Frieza from DBZ in his first form.

Safer Sephiroth and AC Sephiroth are Solar System-tier.

Sephiroth is FTL+, since he can keep up with Zack, who can keep up with Bahamut Fury, whom I can prove is FTL.

Bahamut FURY flies from an unnamed planet to earth in about 11 seconds.

Using 38000000 km as low end distance

38000000000 / 11 = 3454545450 m/s or 11.5231233c

However, as a high end we can just use the distance from the asteroid belt instead

329115316 - 149668992 = 179446324 km away from the earth

179446324000 / 11 = 16313302200 m/s or 54.4153189c for the high end

Mass of the moon is 7.34767309e22 kg

Diameter of the moon is about 3474 kilometers

3474 / 2 = 1737 km or 1737000 meters

Dispersed, uh, about its radius in 0.133333333 seconds, give or take

Now, destructive capacity

1737000 / 0.133333333 = 13027500 m/s

KE = 0.5 * m * v^2

0.5 * 7.34767309e22 * 13027500^2 = 6.23507948e36 joules or 1.490 ninatons of TNT equivalent which is large planet level+

Sephiroth beats Zack Fair, who CRUSHES Bahamut FURY, who in turn beats Saitama.

youtube.com/watch?v=JQWRAEVPVcc

You clearly from africa it's certainly wasting my time using english talking to you.

Are you an idiot that's just vegeta being wrong because gag power is not exist on db universe and arale from db universe.

Those rules are no fun.
What about time travelers that just shoot him before he got his powers?

It's no use because saitama power is infinite aka unlimited.

Saitama can destroy the universe in 2 punches, as stated by the author. Now calm down you fucking autist

>exist on db universe

Well luckily we're talking about inside it then!

they cannot because saitama power mostly dormant and ressurect after saitama destroy his body by overtraining and fighting that destroyed his body. So he mostly dead and ressurected as his true form after his deadly training.

Feats > Statements

that's why i told you because vegeta just assuming wrong here probably shock a children can defeat his power mostly.,

his feats is cannot be hurt by anything

>I'm right and the characters are wrong!
>Can't even spell right
>Thinks he has the right to call anyone else an idiot

Just stop posting.

No don't tell him to stop.

His posts are hilarious! I want him to keep going!

of course are you an idiot or something. prove me a gag power can exist in serious manga betwen canon character.

I want underage posters to leave...
Actually, I want ALL posters who partake in discussions of powerlevel to leave.

>ressurected
that means he basically died at some point, so he officially lost the fight.

Someone post the latest Powerlevel chart

you idiot think it's exist canon gag power exist in canon story of serious manga betwen canon only character.

Read Dr. Slump faggot.

no he did not lost but level up as his true form with his true soul.

Shounenfags everyone...

lol are an you idiot. dr slump is not dragonball manga and arale in db manga is different with the dr slump that exist on that manga

you cannot even give one example. You really a total brainless idiot

dr slump has entirely far different universe you brainless idiot

By this logic a Buddhist would be immortal and every Charakter like Homura or Subaru, that time travels with death wouldn't loose.
Give it up, a fight to the death is lost after death.

He never said that
stop spreading this cancer

Yeah cause I can't understand your awful grammar, care to rephrase your question a bit better?

Saitama is hinted and stated that he maybe a god not a human in its manga.

native african, please stop pretending as native speaker.

>Different
>Literally does her signature Earth Breaker

Also they are on the same universe just like Jaco the galactic patrolman. And stop samefagging, it's blatantly obvious.

Isnt TTGL, GOLDEN EXPERIENCE REQUIEM and Kami Tenchi the general consensus of ''This characters beats you, dont even try to think about it''?

Even gods loose a fight when they die, that doesn't change anything

but saitama power is unlimited how can he die when broken and destroyed body also losing all sanity only make him has inifinite power to fight

The good thing about manga is that it's easy to find specific pages as compared to specific lines like in a novel, please show where it was "hinted and stated" cause I distinctly remember him being just an ordinary guy who trained to attaingreat strength.

you are an idiot. dr slump and db universe has far different setting of universe you fucking brainless idiot. They cannot be in same universe even their god is fucking different

you said yourself that his old form could die, i made my point.

when he was applying as hero and tested his power.

someone post power charts already...

If you can't compare characters from different universes, there is no point in a powerlevel discussion you shit for brains sub-saharan.

it's not die when his body only a vessel of his true soul that contained his true power that wait to be awaken.

You have no proof of that, specially when everything on Dr. Slump takes place in a small village.

IT IS DIFFERENT ARALE YOU FUCKING DUMBASS. BECAUSE IMPOSSIBLE THE ARALE IN DB UNIVERSE IS THE SAME AS THE DR SLUMP YOU FUCKING IDIOT

stuff said by Random NPCs with no knowledge about the actual situation is not canon, otherwise everytime someone said "he's the most powerfull" or "he can't be beaten" the author created a character equally strong as saitama...
I can't believe i have to point that out

THE PROOF IS THAT DR SLUMP GOD AND MANY LANDSCAPE JUST FAR DIFFERENT I SAID THAT BEFORE

Medaka Kurokami could take down saitama but only if at full power.

if i fight a glass of water and break it i won, i don't have to defeat the water as well.

Saitama power is still mystery you dumbass. If he is not god how can only him that can attain such a power with simple training. So the most logical thing i s that saitama is actually god from the start

his skin only cover his armour. The weapon may not able to pierce saitama strong soul and aura that protect him automatically from death all the time that even saitama often never realize that his aura so strong that all power cannot pierce him

God, I don't know if it's some bored guy trolling or something but these coded replies are as funny as they are cringeworthy.

You went back to theory here. Some random guy calling him god still proofes nothing. Learn the difference between canon and head canon before going into details

That's the only logical explaination because it's stated that genos has done triplicate what saitama do to reach godhood and the result is zero.

Being a good isn't equal to being powerful, there are a lot of shows have characters that surpass gods in power and even gods that are pretty weak like dragonball.
It's only proven that saitama got a lot stronger by his trainign then normal people would, that doesn't mena he has to be a god specificly.
btw, you litreally sound like me when i was 7, arguing about the strongest digimon

Maybe Saitama simply has super powers. He doesn't have to be a reincarnation of some god

i will answer latter i gtg now.

He has unlimited power for the start so he cannot be lost to anything.

>TTGL
Technically ''weak'', only a Multi-Galaxy buster, low Multi-Universe buster after absorbtion of the Infinity Big Bang Storm, even STTGL is only still a low Multi-Universe buster, there are plenty of characters that utterly stomp him.
>GOLDEN EXPERIENCE REQUIEM
Hax are all there is to it.
>Kami Tenchi
That's where you're right though, at least.

>TTGL

Beerus and stronger DBS characters stomp him.

Oh yeah, getting one shotted every time you appear, he might as well be dead

Any time traveler.

Just kill any of Saitama's ancestors.

TTGL pre-absorption loses to the absolute top tiers.
TTGL post-absorption loses only to Zen’ō.
STTGL loses only to Zen’ō.

This. Solomon > Saitama.

Uh, no. Beerus is conciderably faster than TTGL, like by a lot. Whis was able to travel from his planet back to Earth in seconds and Beerus is only marginally slower than Whis. Also, Beerus while heavily suppressed and probably not even using 5% of his power was already able to destroy the DB universe which is 2x larger than our own. TTGL is utterly fucked in any form.

ITT: wank

Can saitama survive the void?
And the best ff villain.

> this is lie
beerus never destroy single star let alone galaxy

You'd think by now that this thread would have proven that Final Fantasy characters are really, well, powerful, but just so you know, the Void encompasses every Final Fantasy universe, effectively putting Exdeath in the Multi-Universe destructive scale quite casually, so yes, he utterly godstomps Saitama into the ground, who, at best, can bust a planet with his punch.

In fact, Exdeath may just be the most powerful character in the Final Fantasy verse, even the Cloud of Darkness is really just a poor man's version of Exdeath, and she is easily on par with the overpowered bosses that are FFXI bosses.

yes saitama has unlimited power thus immune to anything.

>beerus never destroy single star

He destroyed two stars in the past because he was mad. Also, he turned to nothing the energy of an explosion that engulfed the entire universe so nah.