Chernobyl 2 : Nuclear Meltdown Special

Other urls found in this thread:

bristol.ac.uk/news/2017/november/nuclearaccident.html
youtu.be/0kmmn_TVy80
youtu.be/pXpdQ-PZo3g
nytimes.com/2017/11/21/world/europe/russia-nuclear-cloud.html
theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/21/russian-radiation-leak-everything-you-need-to-know
nytimes
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/11/21/world/europe/russia-nuclear-cloud.html
theguardian
unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/21/russian-radiation-leak-everything-you-need-to-know
rt.com/news/410778-iranian-navy-gulf-of-mexico/
rferl.org/a/report-russia-confirms-radioactivty-ruthenium-106-emanating-southeastern-urals/28865773.html
thesun.co.uk/news/4971943/russia-nuclear-disaster-secret-toxic-cloud-radiation-levels-high/
nbcnews.com/news/world/iran-promises-send-warships-gulf-mexico-atlantic-ocean-n823596
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wonder how many millions in tax payer funded aid we will give them

nice source

k...keep me posted

Quick search says Russia denies any kind of accident.

If tru
Chernobyl 2: Electric Boogaloo?

But where's the sauce?

t. twitter faggot without a clue about now nuclear energy works.
Saged

IS THIS REAL?

Sadly no.

BUT IVAN, I JUST PUT ALL OF MY PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT ON

is this related to that troublemaching virus?

>people in charge of not knowing the half-life of the dangerous type of isotopes

>second chernobyl
good luck stalker

Radioactivity isn't even that bad, it's no worse than living in a polluted Western city

bristol.ac.uk/news/2017/november/nuclearaccident.html

Nah, it's safe.
youtu.be/0kmmn_TVy80

He was reading Sup Forums yesterday

GET OUT OF THERE STALKER

It's fine.
youtu.be/pXpdQ-PZo3g

Be honest lads. Isn't Chernobyl in Belarus or Ukraine. I think the Ruskies would be competent when it comes to nukes but the Ukrainians wouldn't be

finally stalker 2 can be made.

You're alright swede, shame about your country, how long would you say England has got till it goes full sweden

went to chernobyl

ama

why do you insist on making my existence a constant turmoil you fucking ruskie

Only 7000+

That’s baby levels. You only need to be concerned when it’s over 9000.

t. Putin

ginger minger.

The Russians said there is no danger and the Russian government would never lie about nuclear disaster.

>ginger minger.

the original

Yeah, you are right. Pidorashkas aren't people so who cares? Nothing of value will be lost.

When Chernobyl happened Ukraine was a Russian occupied territory, and Russian incompetence was 100% at fault for the accident.

true

did you know they relocated radioactive refugees to homes across the union?

imagine hearing on the news that shit going down and the family in your house is radioactive

Ukraine was part of the USSR under Soviet Russian control. The Soviet government lied for weeks and said nothing was happening until Western European agencies were detecting massive radiation and called their bullshit. The Soviets finally admitted something had happened but it was too late to help by then. Same thing is happening again. Western Europe is detecting the leak and the Russians are saying nothing happened.

How is the new sarcophagus coming along?

do not trust the monolith

I sure hope this isn't true
this'll just slowdown the nuclear plants America needs

Chernobyl ain't even really all that bad today

cheers
hard to tell. but I don't think you need to know that. what you need to know is that the situation in both places is dire enough to take drastic measures. if we don't do that, then we're both doomed.
I officially don't even live in Sweden anymore since I don't want to support the downfall by providing it with extra financial means. could recc something similar for you.
good luck, James

It's still uninhabitable, but it is contained at least.

They did when Chernobyl happened too.
Several EU countries and Asia countries have detected radiation levels 100+% over the normal.

nytimes.com/2017/11/21/world/europe/russia-nuclear-cloud.html

theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/21/russian-radiation-leak-everything-you-need-to-know

>google chelyabinks leak 2017

england is in many ways worse than sweden

Betta get your bolts boys, them anomolies ain't gonna find themselves

Please archive

>nytimes com/2017/11/21/world/europe/russia-nuclear-cloud.html
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/11/21/world/europe/russia-nuclear-cloud.html
>theguardian com/world/2017/nov/21/russian-radiation-leak-everything-you-need-to-know
unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/21/russian-radiation-leak-everything-you-need-to-know

Wtf I have a friend in Chelyabinsk I hope this isn't true I don't want her to get cancer

Go live there, its free.

so i went right before the shut it at around xmas time - they were finishing up a few things before they moved over it

it's all sarco'd up now so i was one of the lucky last few to see it

This

Will my kids become and xmen mutants if I go there and make babies with Russian girls?

Would be so cool with super powers.

They haven't got brown skin and they aren't muslims so we aren't likely to even give them a penny.

I was not too far behind.

It's fine, nuclear energy is perfectly safe. This is obvious shilling by "green" energy shills.

did you turn giner before, during or after the visit?

before

would you prefer to be drowned or hung?

Exploding nuke plant?
No such thing.
Sinking submarine?
No such thing.
Poisoned journalists?
No such thing.
Russian troops in ukraine?
No such thing.
Origin of radioactive clouds?
No such thing

Starting to notice a pattern here...

Where is the proofs?

nah buddy, you still gotta send Zimbabwe 2.5 billion every year.

No time for whites, clearly.

no one is shilling against nuclear energy you pathetic bog head

I like how your posting legit interesting stuff but everyone is completely ignoring it because of your crippling infliction. Please never post again.

W-What's gonna happen

Former nuclear power supporter here. It’s been fucking hilarious watching nuclear power crash and burn over the past month. But seriously we can’t let them get their hands on the nuclear codes.

rt.com/news/410778-iranian-navy-gulf-of-mexico/

WW3

Literally impossible in current year at every reactor site on the entire planet. Only an extreme natural disaster that causes a release of fuel/waste is of any environmental concern.

Pink looks great on you...probably because you're a faggot

rferl.org/a/report-russia-confirms-radioactivty-ruthenium-106-emanating-southeastern-urals/28865773.html
thesun.co.uk/news/4971943/russia-nuclear-disaster-secret-toxic-cloud-radiation-levels-high/

FUG

>radioactive material absorbed by the surrounding forest.
>just waiting for a forest fire to release it all into the atmosphere.
>any fire fighter will die trying to contain it
Its another catastrophe just waiting to happen.

nbcnews.com/news/world/iran-promises-send-warships-gulf-mexico-atlantic-ocean-n823596

das betta

Just ignore that Chinese space station that fell out of orbit there...