Be Canadian in High school

>Be Canadian in High school
>Be taught about American History and not Canadian history
>School is full of sheep who parrot teacher's ideals
>Is taught extremely liberal ideas and is ostracized by classmates and teachers if you say anything non-liberal.

Our schools are full of fucking sheep who can't think for themselves RIP.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/tristin-john-hopper/recording-of-meeting-between-lindsay-shepherd-and-wilfrid-laurier-university-professors
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=39&v=B0yGvypBwyA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's the Jewish Method.

Come back when you've actually graduated and people aren't just circle jerking because that's what the teacher says.

Same thing in France, except here we are excpeted to spit on our own History

So basically you turned into Massachusetts?
> or did Massachusetts turn into you?

soundcloud.com/tristin-john-hopper/recording-of-meeting-between-lindsay-shepherd-and-wilfrid-laurier-university-professors

I Understand my dude. We had a social justice course where i went to school

>be in Quebec high school
>be thought Quebec history some bits of Canadian history when relevant
>taught historical facts and not perspectives

What's wrong with anglos?

Huh? My mandatory history class in grade 10 was only Canadian history. Which province are you in?

Social justice

My High school teachers are surprisingly non biased. Which is neat considering half the students are black, and nearly all the teachers are lefies when you get to know them. My Middle School, however, taught white guilt.

I want to listen to the whole recording but it's so infuriating.

>be in history class in montreal
>only 3 real quebs students + teacher
>teacher teaches basic native and french wood runners culture
> hey c'est racist, someone yell in the class
>teacher asks why
>white queb plote a negre girl says because it dosn't include history from haitians and other culture
>class cheer except me and another guy
>teacher ask if anyone wants to change topic
>me and other the white queb look at each other > both of us confused but don't know how to react
>we pussy out without saying anything
>teacher starts talking about american culture diversity
And i'm not talking about high school , i'm talking about mcgill french history anthropology class

What are they saying? Summarize for us, leaf.

Funny. I got nothing but Canadian History. Learned about 1812, Indian Act, Residential Schools, Canadian Elections, lots of Canadian shit.

Currently in HS, 18 years old. Gen Z isn't fucking redpilled. 95% of girls are sluts who drink and smoke, all guys are either low-iq tools who also drink and smoke, or they're low-t beta male cucks. I am literally only one of a few people I know of in my school who approve of Trump and hate Trudeau. And I live in one of the most conservative parts of the Maritimes.

Canada is absolutely fucked.

>I'm not like the other boys

>Indian Act, Residential Schools
We also learned about that and the teachers tried to shame us and our ancestors, I argued back though and stated that if it wasn't for the white man, the Americas would just be Africa 2.0 and hilarious native logic is.
>we were peaceful people and shared the land!!! no one owns land, it belongs to nature!
>but whitey took OUR land!!

fuck canada

we spit on our history too

Was taught how to borrow other cultures and make it better.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=39&v=B0yGvypBwyA

>muh oppressed injuns

Residential schools was the progressive liberal agenda of the past, to civilize the savages
And yet now we are supposed to treat it as if it was some racist oppression

maritimes is all commies and degenerates
this whole country is lost
We'll be white minority within 10-15 years

tl;dr

some whore puts on a Jordan Peterson debate in class, hamplanets complain to (((staff))) who take based whore in for reindoctrination

kill yourself, wong.

t. achmed pingberg

>Be taught about American History and not Canadian history
no true
Welearn about french canada, 7 years war, confederation and about the poor inujns

this
residential schools and the sixties scoop is white mans' burden, classic anglo thinking you can turn shitksins into white through magic, we should have left them alone on their reserves, instead we have to pay billions for no reason

Must feel bad.
At my high school people spouted libertarian ideals like crazy

I seriously hope Canada gets taken over by Islamists who install Shari'a Law

My history teacher is a total libtard, she's not even a qualified history teacher and she doesn't even know basic history

>she
there's your problem
women literally can't understand history, never mind teach it

liberals would have no issue with that though
because every last one of them is insincere hypocritical pieces o fshit

Far too many Hindus, Sikhs and Black Christians for this ever to happen

Newfoundland was quite similar. Seems like our two provinces are the only ones teaching its children to actually be proud of their cultural.

>muh newfie heritage