But did you rike it?

yeah but code geasswasbetter

I haven't watched code geass. Should I?

yes the first season was great . s2 was just fun

you should watch getter robo armageddon instead

I did. It was good.

Asuka luuvs Shinji

She can try to hide it but, we know.

Is she sliding her finger across his butt? For the life of me, I can't unsee it.

Does she actually love him? I mean, there's attraction and all, and romance is implied, and in the end they kinda appreciate each other but was it love? You can say they need each other (maybe without even knowing it), but love?

Depends on (you). Different people will tell you different things. Don't listen to any of them.

So, what do (You) think, senpai?

This was good

This is one of the best

This is shit

This is great

shit taste

No she doesn't, she just craves validation and attention. Shinji is someone in same position as her while also being one of the people closest to her, so she wants him to to show affection toward her as evidence that she is not worthless. Since his feelings matter more than those of random people. (See Asuka stepping on love letters.) But instead shinji acts like a beta pussy while being better at Eva stuff than her it fucks her up even more. She actually hates shinjin just as she constantly says, since she sees herself in him, whom she actually hates.

If that's not convincing enough then don't take it form me take it from the show. Shinji gets told at one point or another that until he learns to love himself he can't love others which applies to Asuka as well.

I think the same as what's on that image but with less snow and more South America.

>Shinji gets told at one point or another that until he learns to love himself he can't love others which applies to Asuka as well.
But Shinji loved Kaworu before

I get the feeling you have seen at most 2 of the shows I mentioned. And one was Geass which is a bad show.

i get the feeling you're an aspie

Kaworu is just a figma, dood.

Plot hole.

it looks more like she's holding her leg desu

yes she loved shinji, but she grew frustrated cause he was naive and afraid as fuck of her frustration.

context of this pic?
Do you think they will.... you know... in the next rebuild?

Who knows
The structure of rebuild (3-act, as in show) and her feelings towards him once again imply that they are couple. She also hates him but takes Mari's baits about wanting him constantly and seems to be frustrated that he didn't come to rescue her. Who knows, who knows

she ended up rescuing him instead, wouldnt he kiss part happen next since she ended up dragging him like Misato once did in EOE?

I really hope they break the barriers and actually reach each other before the end of the movie in less extreme circumstances.

HNNNNNNNG