Is there an easier life today than that of a upper class liberal white girl Sup Forums?

Is there an easier life today than that of a upper class liberal white girl Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-_dw-jtfGHI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

having a last name like cohen

Probably not. But what are you going to do? Sit here and complain about it?

Yes.
Being a cisgendered white male.

The child of a Russian oligarch or an arab oil prince, or any head of state really

Top b8

Left has solid feets

No better life has existed in human history

>upper class
>liberal
What universe are you from? We practice eugenics and value blood purity

women never have an easy life, can you imagine being functionally retarded and controlled by your emotions? Plus they only have it good while they're pretty and young. After that they have a much harder go at life if they haven't found a guy to take care of them.

not much unless being born as a billionaire heir or whatever

jewish male living in New York/Hollywood or something maybe

Well if you're an at least not shit looking """conservative""" woman you can literally get paid thousands of dollars a month to just parrot thoughtless and unoriginal content and talking points.

>women never have an easy life, can you imagine being functionally retarded and controlled by your emotions?
kek

He asked about whites, not russians. lmao

I hate these cunts the most. Especially Lauren Southern. No matter how much proof comes out that she's a racemixing promiscuous whore, the betas will always defend her.

Some "movement" they got there.

Being a woman is a pretty shitty fate and I for one would not give up my testicles for anything.

>but their life is free of obstacles!

Who the fuck would ever want that? There is nothing better than conquering obstacles. And having the strength and rationality of a man basically makes you an obstacle-conquering machine.

Some rich upper class dude. If you don't get a girl preggers don't get hooked on blow its pretty easy for life to be sweet. If you're good looking your swimming in pussy

being a high class jew, it's literally uber easy mode

Sauce

this

Being a woman is easy mode.

Who the fuck plays games on easy mode? Go to the hardest difficulty to get the real experience that's most challenging and atmospheric, duh.

t. Albo

he's a shitposting Albanian, not Russian

women do have life in easy mode, if they are atleast 7/10 everyone hands them everything on a silver platter, you have dozens of idiots orbiting around you, you can treat them like disposable bank accounts without any repercusions, the education system catters to women/feminine behaviours and you can land a good job by looks alone

>Going outside barefoot

Degenerate sluts

Women don't have to be good looking to have it easy.

Women automatically get sympathy from the public and has the "right of way" in many situations simply because of the laws that protect them.

I play all my vidya on hardest difficulty except fallout. I prefer exploring than the combat

Fpbp

Or being a '''''refugee''''

Like, oh my gah! You don't know what it's like, having to pretend to care about things and junk. As a proud liberal, like, I have to be concerned with how other girls see me on social media. You just don't know.

Aww, the degenerates rubbing off on ya?
Man up

Begone spic incel

This

It sucks to be a woman because of how pathetic men are today. Men can simply find a feminine woman and shape her into what he wants.

Maybe if we covered black people in pumpkin spice they would care about us.

have a fb meme for ur low-tier bait

they have it easy because society allowed them to act on their emotions unpunished whilst a guy stands the chance of being shot by the cops if he acts out on his emotions

They're hot. Is everyone just butthurt they can't hurt these girl's butts?

imagine the pain you feel when Chad penetrates you, tells you that he likes spending time with you, and then never answers your calls or messages. not easy!

legally, you cant

wow am very upset now pls to delete

Truth. The life of an pper class Jewish girl must be amazing.

then quit being a thot and marry down already.

Boo hoo.

an upper class liberal wh*Te soy boi

Was it not also so that for ANY woman to enter upper middle class that statistically she only has to have no STDs, have no kids before marriage, never used drugs or alcohol, finish high school, get married before 30: basically. dont be a massive drunk slut and finish high school then get married to a man with a good job.

Source was Stefan Molyneux, can someone [post source?

there has to be.
i don't think you'd talk that way if you took that many black dicks.

short answer: no.
But these cunts never have and will never have an ounce of talent. Easy lifes are flawed lifes.

lol

Maybe upper class liberal black girl

Probably not, but you're still a fucking cunt.

Their inferior brain is telling them not to, lying to them about the future they face. Society used to understand this and take care of them, guiding them into marrying some meh-tier guy who would give them a decent life and children (the real source of their ultimate joy). That's gone now, and they get to live the life Hobbesian brutality men do (and are programmed to enjoy and thrive in).

Women have been getting less happy since the 70s, and it's not a paradox at all.

Niggers and kike princesses have it made.

underrated and saved

Truth

6thats why they need to be dragged into the kitchen and not allowed to leave.

tumblr fat feminist detected

Even ugly women have life on easy mode because beta cucks always feel bad for them and will give them shit. If you're an ugly guy then good fucking luck cause nobody is going to help you for shit and society will just crush you till you eventually kill yourself

Yes because government policies set up to hold you back and promote women and minorities over you, makes peoples life so easy.

>It sucks to be a woman because of
how I spent my youth dating bad boys to impress my friends and now all of the good men look at me like I am a degenerate diseased filled soulless human being. Only if I would of listened to my father.

>The child of a Russian oligarch
Well yeah, but there always literally one moment away from getting thrown in jail by Putin for making too much money or posing a threat to him somehow. Even oligarchs who supported him have in the past been thrown under the bus

>or an arab oil prince
same situation as the russian oligarchs, we just saw how many of them were arrested and tortured recently

>or any head of state really
another fail, every head of state these days is threatened and scrutinized every moment of his life. they cant even have affairs anymore

The happiest people are self-made millionaires who are harmless to the very wealthy and powerful, therefore no one bothers them, and they still have the means to live happily.

a new term has been born " Toxic Princess-ness"
all girls are told MAN is a povider , so now they think all they have to do is point and say - " Get Me That , because I want it "

the hottest girls in my business college had average grades but got the best job offers BY FAR. and with ease.

nice feet on the left

clearly you've never had a person you're not attracted to make eye contact with you, typical white male privilege

Why does it have to be white? In America, we are diverse. It's what makes us strong. Start talking about mixed raced people, as these are the beautiful individuals who really should represent us.

Would sniff both their feets.

Left has better feet.

this

fuck, even i myself doing shit for beautiful women

Until you get past 25 and start losing your worth.

Women are only good when they are young and they know that.

Men however build up worth trough their accomplishments which you rarely get in the begging of your lifes journey.

Sir, you forget that these women have a one-gabillion percent chance of being raped by privileged CIS white males.

shitposting NEET lyf?

I hate shoes like that, that scrunch womens toes together. It removes the beauty of their feets, and it can't be good for them.

Fucking lef

she looks like a fucking man in this one. holy shit.

>try out college see if that is for you
>get a job if you want
>if you don't want a job just marry a rich guy
>be as selective as you want
>if marriage doesn't work out
>divorce and get half his stuff
>try out a new partner at your leisure
It's tough, they are more oppressed than any other minority group

I bet they're both racist as fuck

This is now a feet fetish thread

Look at them poor girls suffer.. they don't even have shoes and that driveway clearly needs new pavement.. How dare you minimize their experiences.. Id say walk a mile in their shoes.. but they don't any have any!!!

These liberal degenerate women are getting Blacked.

I want to play with their feet.

Never have to go to bed hungry...

These women are the definition of Privilege! Are they ready to get inseminated by muslim refugee seed?

Damn. Beat me to it lol.

why is she so perfect in every way lol

Part italian.

>whilst

Shut the fuck up

Literally life on hardmode

>Who the fuck would ever want that? There is nothing better than conquering obstacles.

This is one of the key differences between a man and woman. A woman hates seeing obstacles because it gets in her way. A man loves them because he wants to conquer them.

Dressed like a whore and humping a horde of nonwhites in her latest music video.

fellas, how do we get tradwives with cute feet like the one on the left?

Just saw that. Jesus, we cant have one decent girl in the media can we.

That's until they naively go "travel the world" alone to see the beautiful cultures they learned about in college, and get gang raped and killed.

I dont know why but ever since I started browsing here I have developed a foot fetish

this isnt helping

MMMLMLML... FEET

Italians all have feetishes. Look at the shape of your country.

The fuck is up with that guy's neck?

Why is the girl on the left not my wife.

bahahah i knew like six rich cohens

prime example right here

youtube.com/watch?v=-_dw-jtfGHI

>thread