Desumachi got an anime adaptation.
Reminder Pochi = Nana >> *

>Loli gathering harem anime go.

Arisa is best. Mia is second best.

LOLIS ARE ALIVE.
YES LOLI. NO TOUCH.

>Another Isekai adaption

Into the trash it goes.

I should have started an isekai thread, shouldn't I?

You're just late.

>thread reached 500+ replies in less than six hours.
Damn it.

Why couldn't they adapt a good isekai series?

Oh wait I forgot. There isn't one.

Dungeon seeker adaptation when?

Why do people call this a harem? He never puts his hands on the girls and treats them like his daughters. He habitually visits prostitutes and brothels, and he actually starts pursuing a specific girl. I don't understand.

Have you ever seen a japanese harem? The beta herbivore MC never goes after the girls lusting for his dick.

Oh great. Sup Forums butthurt will be glorious.

My only wish is they fix the art a bit. LN faces are borderline uguu. Makes Satou look like a fucking faggot.

At The end Who He pursue,Zena?

>Zena
literally who
There isn't going to be much of a competition when he got Aze and that Parion loli

Yeah, but only one or two of the girls in this case that are in his immediate entourage are interested in him in that way. The MC here isn't even the "beta herbivore" as they usually are since he is actively courting someone.

Also, most of the time the "harem" term in those series doesn't apply, unless you call "well a bunch of girls want to interact with that male character from time to time".

>most girls have non-japanese sounding names
>MC's name is fucking Satou

He's Suzuki though

You mean Liza is the best girl of this whole thing.

>loli gathering harem anime

PICKED THE FUCK UP

At one point he literally turns an old woman into a loli.

Also, from his childhood friend we find out that MC was popular with "younger girls" even in his old world.

MONSTER GIRL DAUGHTERUS BANZAI

>Dungeon seeker
>the wn where the first girl MC meets starts taking bully dick and then tries to have him killed
>the wn where every girl after the first girl MC meets tries to kill him and ends getting shot (usually in the head) by him
>getting an anime

>Have you ever seen a japanese harem?
I have and I'll probably never get that real harem/family vibes from another isekai series. Jobless Oblige was especially great in that sense and with the whole family thing.

No idea if any other isekai series has gone that far to have a story of a harem MC's son of all things and his struggles inside the family. The author just went all out, wish more of them experimented like that without being stuck with the same formula.

Now this guy knows what he's talking about

Why the MC doesn't fuck his harem but fuck with prostitutes?

Shieldbro when?

He's not a sick pedo unlike most of Sup Forums.
He promised them he will when they grow up.

Speaking of Isekai.

Anyone else start reading Your and My Asylum?

I want shinka no mi animated.

Uh, no.

Liza > Arisa > Tama > Lulu > Mia > Pochi > Nana

Main Harem:
Tama (perma-daughterzoned)
Pochi (perma-daughterzoned)
Liza (perma-daughterzoned)
Lulu (wants the D, ask again in 5 years)
Arisa (wants the D, ask again in 10 years)
Nana (homunculus with autism, eye-candy for MC)
Mia (wants the D, but daughterzoned)

Secondary Harem (added to main cast in later volumes):
Aze (wants the D, MC really wants to give her the D, but high elves can only reproduce with gods, so not happening until MC becomes a literal God, which in fact is pretty close)
Hikaru (wants the D, childhood friends never win)
Zena (wants the D)
Karina (wants the D)
Princess Sistina (wants the D, ordered by King to get the D)
Sera (wants the D, left clergy for it)

Tertiary Harem:
Tifaliza & Nell (Echigoya Firm employees, both want the D)
Dungeon Core-chan (wants the M for Mana)
Dryad-chan (wants the M)
UNKNOWN goddess (do what you must, she's already won)

plus a bunch of minor random characters who also fall in love with MC

>Hajimaru Isekai

BAAAAAHHH

I'm sorry, i'm triggered by those two words.

What is Dungeon Seeker?

Nana needs

>Wants the D to make young organisms

comfy

risou no himo seikatsu H-anime when?

Mia is beyond daughterzoned, since there's Aze as an elf and Nana as her clone and that he hasn't said anything about her beyond "she's a cute kid" that one time after the rat knights got killed

who was Zena again? Was she the girl in the first town that lead him around?

also, where's the prostitutes he bangs across 14 volumes? i'm sure they're there.

Dungeon Core-chan? first i've heard of her. Then again i stopped at Volume 13 Chapter 0.

>so not happening until MC becomes a literal God, which in fact is pretty close
of course

Kinda. That whole "kiss on forehead" thing with Mia and Aze is how elves get married in-universe, so like it or not, Mia and Satou ARE married.

Her problem is being an elf, she can't just grow up/grow tits, so she'll never be taken seriously. But she does get jealous of MC when he fools around, unlike Liza/Nana/Pochi/Tama.

That's Zena. Boring girl.

If you read this far you might as well read the rest. Translations caught up to the WN raws just last week.

No, i dont think i'll ever pick it up again.

due to that one line in Volume 14 about MC ready to be a hero by mindfucking people into forgetting that he isn't a hero, only just some guy who became a noble through weird effort.

I'd rather read :
> I was a Sword when i Reincarnated
> Skeleton Knight in Another World
> Stunning Edge
> In a Different world with Naruto System
> Jikuu Mahou

2k sales incoming.

I skimmed though narou ranking.
Holy cocksucking Mother of God. It'n not just top 10 that are isekai, it's almost entire top 300, exceptions amount to a dozen entries, or so. It's not a WN site, it's an isekai site.
Do other genres have their own sites or are they bound to suffer under isekai domination on narou forever?
>isekai is not a genre
It is classified as genre right on narou, you hypothetical dumbfuck

It's a setting

Why are they doing this? It's going to sell next to nothing.

>No, i dont think i'll ever pick it up again.
>due to MC ready to be a hero by mindfucking people

>I'd rather read :
> In a Different world with Naruto System
Do you also drink spoiled milk when eating raw meat?

why do these companies pick up these shitty pandering and near plot less isekais? why im i supposed to care? this is nothing special and none of us will remember in the future. i just don't get it why keep pushing out these shitty adaptations and shitty stories?

I only read in a different world with naruto system because a fellow translator forced me to read it.

I'm reading it since then, not because of "naruto" it was more for this chinese vs japanese theme going in it. Course the writing could be better, but its way better than whatever death march tries to be.

Gotta let those japs self-insert.

Same reason they do with copy paste moeshit shows which nobody buys and cares about after a season

>Another Isekai adaption
>Into the trash it goes.

It's not so bad. He has power to fight and kill gods. He invents whatever he wants. He's able to fly thru space and conquer planets. He's the master of alternate dimensions. He's even a dungeon master sort of like how you'd run a dungeon in a real life D&D RPG game, but he can do that for reals in his world and have people or his loli harem fight the monsters for leveling and treasure! Now, isn't that powerful and self-leveling?

If you wanted someone that was more Kirito-powered than Onii-sama from Mahouka, the guy in Death March is DEFINITELY the one. He really is even more revered than Onii-sama too.

Don't forget, his swords that he can make in seconds are better than Excalibur. Yeah, he has Excalibur in his collection.

Well, I should have guessed with Yen Press picking it up.

Wrong. Pochi is best, Tama is second best.

>Dungeon Seeker
>Not understanding its a meme
Step it up sempai, nobody here honestly thinks dungeon seeker deserves an anime.

Man, depending on the quality of this adaptation, I am going to be making so many webms of Tama and Pochi.

The thing I want most out of this is to hear and see Nana talking about young organisms, and Tama and Pochi shenanigans. What are you guys looking forward to seeing the most?

> I was a Sword when i Reincarnated
> Skeleton Knight in Another World

There's also Reincarnated as a Vending Machine

>Desumachi got an anime adaptation.
I want to see the anime that has higher power level than Mahouka and where all the girls worship the MC. All those girls worshipping onii-sama in Mahouka was actually kind of fun to see. So Death March would be fun too.

I know it is not realistic.

The best part is that the MC is almost at the power level where he can break his own 4th Wall. In Isekai, the MC is sent from his real world into that fake world. Well, in Death March, the MC is at the point where he is nearly able to go back to his real world and he wants to bring along his harem to visit. Will he have all those powers? His harem has a lot of physical and mental non-magical skills, so with their help, he should be able to dominate the real world without magic. Trump won't know what hit him (Pochi and Tama).

>says it's not so bad.
>explains why it's even worse

I do, what the hell are you talking about?

If Dungeon Seeker gets an anime i will fly a Japanese flag in front of my house.

Alright Satan, thanks for your input.

Non-isekai tend to be written in actual publications now.

There are actual human beings who spend money to read this.

Nice quads.

i like the wn and plan to completely ignore this cause it will ruin my head cannon of what people look like.
read like 10 volumes thinking liza was a lizardman like an argonian and got human with random scales.

I think she was an argonian in the WN, but got turned into a typical Japanese lizardgirl for the LN.

As an update, he's about to fight a recently reincarnated God in the last chapter released. UNKNOWN Goddess also makes an appearance to tell him to do whatever he wants.

You broke the chain, why didn't you get 88888?

I hate to admit it, but that part sounds a little interesting. Has it been translated?

Aze-san is our true saviour.
If she went ahead with her request of Satou and make him to have babies with 500 girls im sure everyone would get a shot.
Except maybe Pochi and Tama. Even thought of sexualising them makes me feel sick to bone.

Not that user, but I believe the WN is caught up to the raws, so probably.

Unless it's LN original content.

Theres enough chapters of webnovel for days. But they recently caught up with author so it has slowed down.

>Except maybe Pochi and Tama. Even thought of sexualising them makes me feel sick to bone.

Ha ha, time to get Usagi Dropped!

Liza is the best. Fuck you.

NO.
Pochi and Tama are for cute, not lewd.

Sexualising Pochi and Tama is a bannable offense.

This is a hero/Dragon knight.
And it only adds to how adorable she is
nano desu

We finally get to know what the fuck a shupin pose is! I always picture random sentai poses, so it will be nice to finally see what it is.

>Shitty LN harem adaptation gets announced

>BUT ITS NOT A HAREEEEEEEM
>BUT ITS REALLY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
>HERE'S WHY:

>THE MC IS ACTUALLY SUPER COOL AND HAS SUPER POWERS AND IS GOD AND ISN'T BETA AND ONLY GOES AFTER ONE GIRL AND...

>Anime comes out
>It's the same shit as always

Its awful and I wish it never existed, but I can understand why people would like it. Some people love consuming actual feces. But why on God's green earth would you defend it? Just admit it's regurgitated shit and take it. Accept your shit taste.

>Female Japanese design
>Expecting anything but cute girl with monster accessories

You're in the wrong industry.

So you happen to know the name of this old woman turned loli?

It was the Head miko of Tenion. What was her name again though... Yu?

I imagine Kamen Rider poses. Specifically the First.

Speaking of isekai, My Disciple Died Yet Again translations have picked back up.

>He has power to fight and kill gods.
>He invents whatever he wants.
>He's able to fly thru space and conquer planets.
>He's the master of alternate dimensions.
>He's even a dungeon master sort of like how you'd run a dungeon in a real life D&D RPG game, but he can do that for reals in his world and have people or his loli harem fight the monsters for leveling and treasure!
>>>>>>>It's not so bad.

Well all he seems to care now is how to make world liveable for his entourage and how to get proper godhood so he can bang Aze-san.
His hypocricy about sex with prostitutes yet refusing to get married/mistress or five when even Aze tells him to do it does get annoying.

Don't forget: 15 years old

To be fair the girls should just ambush him with help of weapons of massdestruction like Karinas.
He would not be able to resist and forced to take responsibility.

Feels bad though that if all elves no matter how old are perma lolis, Mia stands no chanse unless she finds a way to grow a pair.

I have to say, I'll give this series credit for not making the nominal hero character a jackass to make the MC look good. I really, really hate that trope.

wait till you see the Grand Pickle Quest

I read a few dozen chapters of this a while ago, it was the most boring shit ever. Why in the fuck would someone make an anime adaption of it?

>tfw Anri-sama's fabulous DMing experience will never get animated
It's probably for the best but still.

I dropped Mahouka at about episode six. Did I luck out?

Man, check out those tits.

Or Lazy King, that's never gonna get animated either.

At least I'm getting Zero Mahou animated next year so that's a small victory for me.

Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou?

Part 3 when?

Is that a Shimakaze(Male)?

I will only watch this if tiger fucks her

So he wants to have /actual/ children with her but it's a no-no until he becomes a god huh?