prev

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/410778-iranian-navy-gulf-of-mexico/
youtube.com/watch?v=AcP0BRyk4HA&index=1&list=LLfh0fTE6ZVpUL7MMEyksOLw
youtube.com/watch?v=ypQd197eKCA
youtube.com/watch?v=blcNaW4IQ4o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

I may not have any friends but at least I can post in /ptg/ while I watch football at work.

I believe John McCain is wearing an ankle bracelet

M

A

G

W-what time is Thanksgiving dinner supposed to be at? Friend was supposed to call me to eat at his house but it's 2:30 now and I'm too autistic to call.

A!

A

Flynn is prolly in real trouble. He apparently tried to hide some money he made. If Mueller is threatening charges against jr Flynn prolly cut a deal to protect his son.

But really, as far as the whole Russia probe goes, Flynn is not really related. It's all stuff in Turkey

Just goes to show how big of a dick Mueller is being. He's digging through all their lives looking for shit, threatening families, etc

He fucking didnt attack african americans he fucking got them pardoned and they spat in his eye and he called them jerks. I hate the media so fucking much holy fucking hell

Bro, just go over.

>MSNBC soy boy multi-millionaire
>every night "MULTI-CULTURALISM IS BEAUTIFUL, THE FUTURE OF OUR COUNTRY IS BROWN!!!!"
>Ivy League educated blue eyed white wife, blue eyed blonde kids
>rich white schools, rich white yuppy neighborhood in Brooklyn
what does Chris Hayes mean by this, ptg?

>mueller threatening charges against jr
Lol not even reading the rest of your post

Lavar Ball is the quintessential smug stupid unevolved ungrateful nigger. He is the face of why segregation needs to return.

MOMMY

had an English thanksgiving dinner today, lads. the fried blood and salted cod and eel pudding was especially delicious

>Iranian warships to head for Gulf of Mexico

The Iranian Navy will soon be sending a force to visit Latin America and the Gulf of Mexico, a newly-appointed naval commander has said. The move will be a demonstration of the country’s ability to project power far beyond its shores.
In his first press conference in Tehran since being appointed, Navy Commander Rear Admiral Hossein Khanzadi said that Iranian naval forces will cross the Atlantic and stop over at friendly South American countries before flying the Iranian flag in the Gulf of Mexico, local media reported on Wednesday.

>“Our fleet of warships will be sent to the Atlantic Ocean in the near future and will visit one of the friendly states in South America and the Gulf of Mexico,” Fars news agency quoted him as saying.

Earlier this month, former navy chief and now deputy commander of the Iranian Army Rear Admiral Habibollah Sayyari said that it was a crucial objective for the Iranian Navy to be able to project its power far beyond the shores of Iran.

>“Sailing in open waters between Europe and Americas should be the navy’s goal, which will be realized in the near future,” Sayyari declared.

Khanzadi also announced plans to revitalize the Iranian Navy’s hardware with upgraded vessels and helicopters, as well as a new ship and submarine fleet which will be unveiled within the next year. Khanzadi added that a new Peykan-class Separ (shield) missile-launching corvette would join the country’s Caspian Fleet next week, and that there are also plans for Navy to build an airport in the southern port city of Jask.

rt.com/news/410778-iranian-navy-gulf-of-mexico/

Remember when Fox and CNN were spazzing out over a Russian ship sailing past the east coast and acted like it proved Trump was a spy or some shit?

>the left finally memed Trump being racist into reality
this timeline is beyond all understanding

>Trump couldn't hide his power level for a week
Nuts!

Why are you asking us you fucking sperg, no one on Sup Forums gives a shit about your personal life

What do you think it’s like to be a liberal? Even on Thanksgiving, they spend their day obsessed with the person that they hate most. It really makes you think.

>wearing an ankle bracelet
I want him to be wearing a pine box already!

Against Flynn Jr who worked for his dad during some of these alleged transgressions.

Here's another (You) take it easy

You sure the photos just aren't flipped and he's wearing a woman's jacket in one of the photos?

Ok (You)

Diversity for the peons and plebs, not for the upper class

>kids blonde
>both parents brown hair
hmmmmm

Beautiful

he has a cute family

see his tweet (now deleted) "well, there's technically nothing wrong with the 14 words"

youtube.com/watch?v=AcP0BRyk4HA&index=1&list=LLfh0fTE6ZVpUL7MMEyksOLw

Stop opening threads about this orange moron

Just tweet at him "#HayesFamilySoWhite"

What happened?

Either explain or stop posting

His cheek lump is on the correct side in both photos

Just me and the kid brother this year. We opted for duck because its the superior fowl. Not pictured is, best pie, pecan pie.

Ok (You)

Come one, his wife's sons are adorable.

Jeb surge!

I wonder how the saudis (and their allies) fare for ASSM capabilities.

looks delicious

The face on the right is the one you see when she's pulling out your fingernails with Vise-Grips

Happy thanksgiving!
>baked mac n cheese
>turkey
>[REDACTED FOR BEING LEWD]
>gravy
>mashed potatoes
>stuffing
>blueberry pie
>apple cider
MAGA

What is there to explain? Trump replied "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!" to a tweet calling him racist

Also his cheek lump moved over... seriously, did he put his brace on the wrong leg?

That he's a two-faced rat and that his kind is on the verge of going the way of the fucking horse and carriage?

> opening threads

hahahahahaha that'd be priceless.

I want him to be dead already
Oh I assumed Don jr. It's all bullshit and honestly making me lose interest in politics because I'm tired of being blueballed. TRUMP PROMISED A SPECIAL PROSECUTOR!!! HE KNOWS JOHN PODESTA IS A PEDOPHILE AND THAT CONGRESS IS A SPECIAL PLACE IN HELL JUST LOCK HER UP ALREADY

>everything is Russia

This new fucking video by the 'React to' channel really pissed me off. 'College kids react to privilege'.

youtube.com/watch?v=ypQd197eKCA
If you want to dislike this cancer.

>Stop opening threads
WDHMBT?

I hope that tonight, you will be his girlfriend.

Sorry friend, and i'm sure it's going to taste good, but that duck looks like shit.

Here is a better idea:

> Hayes, ignore the people criticizing you for your all blue eyes white family. #itsokaytobewhite

A P O L O G I Z E
RIGHT
NOW

a-are you the putin bot he's referencing?

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, BUILD THE WALL!

>he "accidentally" responded "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" to a tweet calling him racist
This Thanksgiving, I am thankful for our President.

Sorry for your feelings

As always, you are correct, Portubro. This shot has a much higher deflection on it. So much english, it drinks tea 5 times a day.

What if your'e giving thanks for building a wall?

It's Thanksgiving day and I think we should BUILD THE WALL!

Whitefish still working in Puerto Rico

I don't get it.

Is that like a Coney Island Whitefish?

top kek, where is this from?

Happy eat bird day

Im thankful this thanksgiving that there is a president in the white house that cares enough about our sovereign borders to build the wall

>What if your'e giving thanks for building a wall?

What if I built a wall out of mashed potatoes, and served it with brown gravy on one side, white gravy on the other?

I predict /ptg/ will die by this time next year. It may still continue but the threads will just be filled with unoriginal memes and shills. I miss /tg/ :( why won't trump sign an executive order exiling obama?

Trump wanted to tweet MAGA, but he was looking at a tweet that called him racist and accidentally tweeted MAGA at it.

>Is that like a Coney Island Whitefish?

No, it's the company Puerto Rico contracted to come fix their power grid, because nobody else would.

MSM implied they got the contract because it's based in Zinke's home town.

>yfw you hate leftists with all your core but you're also disappointed with many on the right
I place blame on those who failed to prevent the shalom sandniggers from hurting us and the other countries in Europe before 1913.

>white meat on the north of the plate, dark meat on the south.

There's white gravy?

What's the big deal?

> but the threads will just be filled with unoriginal memes and shills
Business as usual then, right?

That sounds delicious.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, BUILD THE FUCKING WALL!

dont have sauce

>L E A F
>E
>A
>F

Jeopardy just had an answer about Comey. None if the contestants recognized it

And I guess they lied to make the story go away that they had cancelled the contract

Nothing. It's covefefe all over again.

Dogs are true companions and cats are for retards.

>There's white gravy?

Yeah, like you serve over chicken fried steak. Quite tasty.

Just like the slime running England.

Sausage gravy is white.

What reason would the authorities move the ankle bracelet? It's not like you can remove it yourself and switch sides.

youtube.com/watch?v=blcNaW4IQ4o

Good lord

Kek, saved! Ironic memes are the best memes

-So what if Jews own all the media? How are they personally affecting you?

*10 years later*

>Son is a druggy wigger and daughter is dating a nigger

He's old, maybe something happened to his skin