Alt-Right BTFO with historical documents

Turned out Thomas Jefferson had a Southern Italian friend and George Washington had a French grandmother. Neither of those people were considered white at the time so doesn't that kind of show that America wasn't founded as a white nation since they were friends and descended from these people they supposedley hated?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_Mazzei

ethnicelebs.com/george-washington

Other urls found in this thread:

dialoginternational.com/dialog_international/2008/02/ben-franklin-on.html
community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19950721&slug=2132492
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your bait was so low quality that I actually hate myself for responding.

>two prominent Americans were loosely associated with French and Italian people
>this means we should pay diseased rape goblins with no prefrontal brain function to murder our children

>Neither of those people were considered white at the time

Wrong.

It shows they weren't racial nationalists, otherwise they wouldn't have been friends with these people. Considering the fact that white nationalists hate those who aren't white and at the time only Germanics were considered white.

bad

dialoginternational.com/dialog_international/2008/02/ben-franklin-on.html

Southern Germans weren't even considered white dude

it shows that they knew who was human and who were filthy animals (they kept the animals slaves and forced them to do hand-labor)

That's racist as fuck and personally I think they knew that blacks were human but were too greedy to free them. My friend was branded in the Rwandan genocide with a symbol that means "LESS THAN HUMAN"

>dats waysiss
blacks are garbage

I am North African, even though we are white we deal with a lot of blacks. Although they are treated like shit they are still nice and contribute to society. I'm American but my parents are from North Africa and told me this.

>I am North African
>We are white
you're a nigger

We are white idiot it's sub-saharah who are blacks

North Africans are mostly Caucasoid with sub-saharan admixture. Caucasoid does not mean white. Whites are scandanavian, germanic, gaulish, slavic, british, swiss, etc. Once you get down to greece, it's questionable. once you get to turkey, there are no whites.

You are a brown, retarded, smelly, curly-haired, low-IQ desert rat who should be kept in a cage and forced to perform tricks. There is a reason that no major contributions to the modern world have come from morocco and it's that you all have no brains.

now shut your filthy mouth unless you're opening it to worship real whites, who are your betters.

if you didn't use hate like a kindergartner this would make more sense
not being friendly and hating are not the same thing, stop taking people not being fond of you so personally you little girl

Excellent point.
>you don't love me and you don't want to give me all of your stuff, you're a nazi, after all, north africans are white which means we deserve what belongs to real whites

>eternal anglo deciding who is white or not

Shit, I guess that means we need to import all of the Middle-East and rip up the Constitution.

>Thomas Jefferson met an Italian once, now you have to cut your own cock off and pay me to rape your wife because I'm a barely-human monster

the absolute state of liberal ideology

>at the time only Germanics were considered white

lmao
source?

>Ben Franklin was the sole decider of who was white back then

take of that meme flag and show us what country you are in and i will believe you are north african.

>Thomas Jefferson had a Southern Italian friend and George Washington had a French grandmother.

America was founded by British colonies, of fucking course they had Europian family ties.

2/10 bait for making me reply.

look someone who can use their brain
sage

historically the term was "English" as in the British loyalist that we Americans kicked out of the country after our revolution. The term "white" was justification for slavery that started in Barbados because they had trouble getting people to volunteer to come willingly due to bad conditions. You think cotton farms are bad try lava spewing lavcano. However, in the US child slavery got so bad during the depression that US created Child Labor laws so kids wouldn't take all the jobs. community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19950721&slug=2132492

>Actually using that flag as your location