How to Tell if Your Alt-Right Relative Is Trying to Redpill You at Thanksgiving

How to Tell if Your Alt-Right Relative Is Trying to Redpill You at Thanksgiving

vice.com/en_au/article/nnk3bm/how-to-tell-if-your-alt-right-relative-is-trying-to-redpill-you-at-thanksgiving

>So anyone spoiling for a fight with their proverbial racist uncle on this unusually tense Thanksgiving could be in for some unusually heavy artillery on the opposing side. American racism just received an injection of young blood, and your racist uncle might suddenly have an ally in that cousin of yours who always posts Breitbart articles on Facebook.

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_au/article/nnk3bm/how-to-tell-if-your-alt-right-relative-is-trying-to-redpill-you-at-thanksgiving
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Vice is so damn cucked.

Everyone in my family voted for Donald Trump. We had no political arguments at dinner.

bad

> everyone in my family is a retarded redneck

>could be in for some unusually heavy artillery on the opposing side
you mean facts and statistics?

cuckmoney yes!

shouldnt you be busy redpilling your mom?

>facts and statistics are raysiss
cuckmoney yes!

i'm too busy redpilling 127 million unique visitors per month, bitch!

All you need to do is present a fact based argument. The “race and IQ” works wonders. They get mad, look it up, then want to know more.

nothing pisses off leftists more than facts and stats

dont doublepost like a little bitch that doesnt get a reply from her crush

The cult strengthens its grip. They're seperating the believers from their family and friends, pushing the indoctrination deeper.

>ad hominem
not an argument

>t. Germancuck who's crush is too busy fucking Akbar to text him back so he has to shitpost bitterly on Sup Forums against superior Americans

It's better to be a Redneck than a Turk

tfw you have to make up some fantasy world so that your home country doesnt feel that shitty anymore

>superior Americans

theyre both equally retarded

youre the only faggot trying to argue here

Checked

>fantasy

K

What a great article. You can just tell it's mostly written to piss off you dumb unironic alt-righters with intentional half truths and literal bait. Really enjoyed it. Thanks OP.

>still thinks the mart shart meme is funny

>Trying to Redpill You at Thanksgiving
please. i do everything i can to STOP my family from screaming nigger every five minutes

Whatever you say, Mehmet

pic of writer

triggered

a chad

Where norwegian archivebro when you need him? Amerilard OP's never archive

All bugmen look alike

this shit again?

(((Pearl)))

>> everyone in my family is a retarded redneck
naw, we are just not nigger loving cucks like the rest of you

>writing articles describing how to set up fights between family members during thanksgiving

Hanging these people is far too good for them.

And yet liberal bloodlines will die within two generations.

they will always try to use mart shart as ammo. its pathetic

strange that its always you faggots coming up with niggers

>vice.com/en_au/article/nnk3bm/how-to-tell-if-your-alt-right-relative-is-trying-to-redpill-you-at-thanksgiving

>uses memeflag to try and hide identity
>leaves au in the URL
The eternal aussie shitter strikes again

fortunately you still have your cousin

Soyboy detected

My family is too low quality to have an understand of anything beyond what is in front of them. Most didn't vote, and none can name the mayor or governor.

VICE teaching their liberal groupies how to shut their ears to differing opinions, how perfectly orwellian

>Using a meme flag to bitch about meme flags
WEW

How do you know he's a Muslim?

>how to tell if your retarded beliefs are being challenged by facts in a way you can't defend yourself

belss you. please bestow benevolent rating to the threads.
sage is the freshmaker

Nordbot where are you

I honestly had to endure my father telling me that Antifa and the violent left aren’t real, they are just something Trump made up and the only reason I believe they exist is because Trump said so. That is when I started drinking heavily.