/bng/ - BLACK Nationalism General

This thread is for discussion relating to BLACK Nationalism and other BLACK topics.

This is a political thread, not for trolls. We ask mods to keep trolls out. This thread complies with all Sup Forums rules and we ask mods to respect it as like other general.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/pidgin/tori-42103766
youtube.com/watch?v=XeHxPGgPfxk
youtube.com/watch?v=7rjpl3bHoDw
youtube.com/watch?v=6zXbXOc3Xu8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Feels good, my niggas.

yasssss

Black nationalism in africa right? Im all for that

mufugga bix nood wudda do muh nibbas

YA WERE KINGS BUT NOW A BUNCH OF SLAVES

/_\

The real reason why the PYRAMIDS OF GIZA and Many Pyramids around the world exist.

What is Albedo?

Albedo is a measure for reflectance or optical brightness of a surface. Or how much light bounces back. Its measured on a scale of 0 to 1

What is the Albedo of Snow?

.8 or above, pretty much it reflects all the light back.
Try looking at snow when the sun is shining, it hurts doesn't it?

Which rock has the highest albedo?

Limestone is at about ~.4
It can be increased if you make it more smooth.
Tura Limestone(found in Egypt) has even better albedo as it is more white and shiny than a normal limestone.
(try finding the exact albedo(#) of Tura Limestone, you wont be able to, hmmmm)

It is a fact that Giza Pyramids were covered in Tura Limestone.

Why did they do that? You wont find the answer in history, you need to use common sense.

At night if there is snow on the ground and the moon is out, can you see the sourroundings better?
WHy? ALBEDO.

If the MOON shines at Night and You had GIANT Pyramid covered with Limestone.....What would happen?

THE PYRAMIDS ARE A GIANT LIGHTBULBS THAT WORK OF BY BOUNCING THE MOONLIGHT.

Where is the city of Giza relative to the Pyramids?
More Pyramids means more LIGHT.

Now you know why the Ancient Civilizations Built The Pyramids and why you see so many around the world.

The History Will Reveal Itself and the New Age of Enlightment is Upon Us.

If it's in Africa, I'm ok with it.

NIGGER YOUR PEOPLE ARE FROM THE WEST COAST OF AFRICA!

See how the wh*Te dogs invade our thread just like their wh*Te dog ancestors invaded AFRIKA.

wh*Te dogs are like locusts always INFESTING the BLACK man's crop

Vermin pests who follow the BLACK man because the wh*Te cannot live without the BLACK man

wtf is black nationalism?

The belief that the BLACK man should be freed from the burden of the wh*Te dog

it was black emperor who sell the slaves to the white and they put them to work on the cotton fields wich i think would be better then stay in the shitty empire from where they come becuase as being slaves or war prisioners they pretty much just there waiting to be killed

You're mistaken, my friend. Whites are not your enemies. The biggest threat to a black man is another black man.

We Wuz Kangz an Shiet

but the black man is the white mans burdon dawg

without me your inferior instincts and half human dna drives you constantly towards chaos, disease, depravity and poverty.

You are an animal we must take care of.

as a pharoh kang myself i can tell you that KARA BOGA HIMSELF blessed this thread
god protect the kang land of egypt and every Black nation on wh*Tes kill yourself BTFO LOL !

Ethnic nationalism is fine in countries with an ethnic culture and heritage. In the west it is a stupid idea that flies in the face of the very foundations of western civilization.

White boiz can suck my dick. Better yet I'll do it for yall, fuckin crackas.

Pic very related

GIB SAFE SPACE!!
>REEEEEEEEs in negro

Colonialism is the best thing ever to happen to Africa.

>mfw the niggers still don't realize it's the jews

Remember you are goyim too

see pic related

Checked

lybians were asians? and syrians whites?

>need a separate section for your own mongrelization of English on BBC
explain yourselves

>di buy-buy and sell-sell
>Not commerce
>Not trade
>No
>Di buy-buy and sell-sell

Yeah, until mass muslim immigration policies

We tried this. It was called “Liberia”.

It's all a matter of perspective
they gave them the same style when depicting POW

You need to have a nation if you're going to be a nationalist, bro.

This is a funny thread, all of you kangz should come to Morocco, we're very open and enjoy diversity.
Don't go to Libya, they already have enough slaves.

here, have a good laugh my friend
bbc.com/pidgin/tori-42103766

God damnit who let the skaven get internet access?

Man, this is so put on, i can smell the bullshit through my ethernet cable.

< original

you aint shit mah nigga.
Yo dog, how you doing cu'''''
Dis nigga aint shit breeeh

Blacks were in Zimbabwe and South Africa before crackers stole it.An emerging China partnered with an Africa headed for an industrial upheavel means less resources to go around to keep cracker nations going.What goes around comes back around.The west is going to be property of China and white supremacy will become an even bigger joke.Iran,Russia,and a few other Arab nations dropped the petrol dollar in favor of the petrol yuan.Once Africa collectively does the same Amerikkka will have to drop its own dollar in order to buy the resources it needs from Africa.When that happens Cantonese and mandarin will be the official languages of Amerikkka.Like I said,white supremacy is on its last leg CRACKER

I'm actually black and I agree with black nationalistic views but it seems as though we are few and far between brother, like most black people arent coons but that doesn't make them nationalists is what I've come to learn. Maybe I'm wrong but we're not a monolithic group(hope you're actually black), we differ. It sucks but hey if people want to stay ignorant then fuck it, not much we can do.

Some of us are down for the cause, others will fight tooth and nail against us, most blacks home and of the diaspora choose individualism over collectivism and that's what gets us fucked as a race but they don't care so nothing can be done about our place in society.

Hello, what are you all reading to improve black nationalism?

I agree, we need to create a group in order to improve our race snd to get rid of degeneracy an irresponsible people

*inhales*
niggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggernigger

Yeah right.And Blacks were in France and Britain before whites were.That's why African migrants are over there,we're only taking back what is ours.HAHAHAHAHAHAH,Including those gorgeous white chicks,mmmmmmmm,the ass's on white chicks have evolved and gotten fatter.Blackies like.

WEW
WUZ
BAIT!!

Stop replying to bait fuckface

Yea but organization is hard, like with the kaepernick situation or after the trayvon Martin, mike brown killings, etc.

We band together for about 2 seconds and then go back to this individualist every man for themselves mentality. Those of us that KEEP that mentality 24/7 aren't large enough to enact change so nothing gets done.

You stupid chimp assed cracker you people have to use CHINESE technology to beat Blacks. It was the chinese who invented guns and ships and you saltine chimps stole it from them.Without it you never could have conquered Africa.God you're dumb.Hand to hand combat Blacks beat the fuck out of white boys 9 out of 10 times.Whites came to south Africa in the 1700's and didn't gain total control of it until the European union collectively colonized Africa.And you cracker chimps had guns but couldn't get it done until the 1900's.Pathetic.

>CHINESE technology to beat Blacks.
And you'll have to use black technology to--
Oh, wait, nevermind.

The History with Anglo Saxon politics and diplomatic policies in dealing with none Anglo people of other nation is this, the Anglo whites are so damn diabolical and despicable that one can never be surprised in how incredibly low they would go to undermine other nations with their own lying words. It's like this one moment you setting in their dinning room with them eating a great meal with them (Anglo White) talking about how you intend to build a great relationship with each other and on the other hand while you setting there eating your dinner with them (the Anglo's ) and they just setting there knowing the whole while that they just have pulled the trigger on a coup d'etat to outs you while they are funding and supporting your enemies while telling you they and you are very good friends. They are the mastesr of showing their right hand to you but hiding their left hand which you know not what it is doing to you. "In other words don't let the right hand ever see what the left hand is doing"! Because their jokes were telling the real truth to their plans and ideas while you laught. They are warriors that are politicians and diplomats, they paint a pretty picture over to you while hiding their true ugly plans of betrayal.

WE WUZ KANGS N SHIEET

One oooga under booga, with liberty and justice for KANGZ n sheeit.

EVENING MY BLACK BROTHERS

HOW MANY WH*TE SKULLS HAVE YOU CRUSHED?

Ah Pledge muh dick to any hole I can find.

Dumb ass cracker cant even respond to my paragraph

This is actually true. There have actually been recorded cases of European colonists getting their shit wrecked when fighting tribes that largely used arrows instead of spears, mind you they had guns and still lost to people with arrows. Why? Because they werent fighting people charging them with spears, they were fighting tribes using long range weaponry like themselves. They weren't badass warriors, that's just propaganda to make themselves feel cool.

They were just more technologically developed and used that along with tribal division to their advantage. Anywhere you look involving them being badass colonizers I guarantee you there's at least 1-3 MASSIVE military//biological, etc. advantages they had over the host nation. Literally never was it on equal ground.

Like a teenager beating up kids and then walking around with this "yea you don't fuck with me" attitude.

>saltine chimps

KEK. Fuck that's gold, I'm remembering that one.

It got all the response it deserved, nigger.
This is now a Moonman thread.
KKK
KKK
KKK

And we won it from you. Cry more

Kek agrees

You have to go back nigger. You have no place anywhere in the USA.

Kill yourself you dumb ignorant FOOL

youtube.com/watch?v=XeHxPGgPfxk

I thought Blacks were Chinese and Chinese were black. I learned in black history. So blacks have invented gun powder. But didn't gave the knowledge to their african brothers but to the white devil.

You just made yourself look even more like a disgusting ape Jamal.

Pull the trigger for every nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=7rjpl3bHoDw

Only with guns cracker. we have guns now too. and china is going to own the world. White supremacy is at its last leg!

Why don't you come and try to do it for me, subhuman jigaboo.

Not your fault your ancient homeland is full of rich materials
But
You will be paying for it though.

/bmpg/ cause the melanine level doesnt matter but dicksize is correlated to bigottery of all kinds.

Suppose the USA enacts a policy where blacks are no longer allowed in the country. To ensure this works, the USA declares war on every West African nation, purges the native governments and power structures, relocates all black US citizens and then pays for 15 years of military and infrastructure buildup for the new nation. After that time, both countries go their separate ways.

Would any black nationalist support this?

I unironically support this type of thing. Hotep nation seems to be a very similar sort of Mainstream engaged group.

I found them out and it is somewhat refreshing to see a group acting decent, and pushing for family values and community commitments. Black or white, this is what it is supposed to be.

Of course blacks want left alone to do this. This is a-ok with me. I don't blame them. At least then they can prove it wasn't whitey driving them down. I will help any man up to my level, black or white. I have a few black friends and they are just like me. They care for their families, they take care of business and are dependable employees. They just happen to not be the norm.

Its not white to only have a few black friends. Its a shame that some people just don't espouse the same values. They fail to believe that I don't have a whole lot of white friends either.

Why is that bixnood arm wrestling a bunch of chink chonks?

You have our support. Separate and free of zionist tyranny we can achieve greatness

Does this mean you're trying to organize all blacks to go back to your home nation?

>pays for
We've footed the bill for ungrateful ungratefuls long enough, just march them onto a boat at gunpoint and sink it when it's far enough from shore.

Blacks already have a nation. Most of Africa and most of the Caribbean is black.

Do we really need another Nigeria, or Jamaica, or Haiti?

It's a compromise user, we know we've already spent too much. Besides, 15 years is nothing compared to another 250

lol you fuckin saltine chimps wont do shit. look at the picture to see whats going to happen to your pale ass

youtube.com/watch?v=6zXbXOc3Xu8

Notice not a single rebuttal from Jaquarius Deshawun.

So you're admitting that niggers commit a disproportionate amount of violent crime in this country, completely unprovoked?
OK, as long as we're on the same page.

mods plz stop whitey

WE WUZ EGYPTIANS N SHIET

This.

Dude you rant daily like this. Get over your inferiority complex it makes you look pathetically insecure.

Black Nazis are welcome

Looks like a pajeet

niggers on Sup Forums
> you about to get bear maced brahhhhh
> better praise jesus and smoke this last cig befor jail brah

its revenge for colonialism.if you think im going to cry for future white supremacists you're got another thing coming.I hear y'all talk about a race war. we are going to win that shit.you CRACKERS are all weak.its what happens when you let women run your lives

I'm happy to see black threads on /pol
...but I'm not a fan of whatever the fuck "black nationalism" is.

t. black man.

When the race war starts niggers have abut a week before they are completely wiped out from this entire nation. You tough-guy wanna-be down-low faggots simply don't have the numbers, without even getting into how you can't think tactically to save your life, or get out of bed before noon.
I like my chances, moon-cricket, can't say the same for yours.

off by two

The race war has already started in south africa saltine chimp CRACKER and were winning.and no i dont care if the image cries about genocide or some shit. anglo scum killed millions of us in colonialism. were just returning the favor

What the fuck are white people doing in Africa? Fuck out of there, dumbasses.