New scandi/pol/. Strictly no shills. Icelandic, Faroese and Finnish are welcome

New scandi/pol/. Strictly no shills. Icelandic, Faroese and Finnish are welcome.

Let's discuss politics and the reunion of the great Scandinavian nations under one banner. We would be a superpower.

bump. come in here aryan brothers and sisters (latter must tits or gtfo)

why did you all decide to make your flags crosses anyway?

Christianity.

Point still stands. You have an organization like NMR and several outlets irl. Why do you bother posting here where 80% of Nordic posters are yugoroaches, menas and mongrels?

Join NMR or shoot up shitskins and cucks

Fuck off with the unification bs. Norge for nordmenn

How do even come up with that estimate? GTFO

>We would be a superpower.
With Sweden in the union? Have you been to Sweden lately Norge-bro?

>How do you come up
Mention things other shitskins get triggered with and see them coming up. Use balk bantz- tons of Nordic flags, use Caucasus bait - Nordic flags, kurdish/turkish shit- Nordic flags, east african tribal shit- Nordic flags

Ivan, please. Why are you so mad?

Finland is not even scandinavian you dumbfuck. You're a bunch of cucks unlike them.

He is not russian, it's that albanianmutt that LARPs as an austrian diaspora.

This was clearly delineated in to OP. I, the Faroese and the Finnish are welcome to join in this thread. Not Russians or Italians.

Sweden is not lost, brother. Some areas needs to be contained, thats all. We all have similar issues. It's not like Copenhagen is an ethnostate either.

I'm back nordicucks, I'm going to Scandinavia and go on a tour of impregnating your women with superior AZTECA seed

ok cool no one will ever see you again

What's the point of calling it scandi/pol/ if there are non scandinavians in the first place? Should've named it nord/pol/ or something like that. You're not scandinavian either.

GLOM

Thank you for remembering us. Have a (You)

neither are you mario...

me when classic hits

Be buddies with Norway or Denmark, but avoid Sweden at all costs, their faggotry seems infectious.

Because it's a NORDIC thread, not a scandinavian thread if you want to be technical.

What???? No way you fucking liar!

I am open to the idea of a new union. With modern technology we could make this work.

If required, we would leave the EU.

Hey Iranian user here, just letting you know even though I think Scandinavian women are sexy I dont mess with them out of respect. Finnish girl was trying to date me and I successfully convinced her to not date Persians and to move back to Finland. Thank me later.

hmm.. i guess you are right. I could just proxy as a really obnoxious Italian that speaks with his fingers in your face AND TALKS VERY LOUD.

Women like this sort of thing.

Historically, ethnically and in terms of language, all of the Nordic countries do have a lot in common with Scandinavia. What the thread is about is uniting Scandinavia, with an open invitation to the other Nordic countries too. Hence the name, scandi/pol/, since this is the main area of operation. I understand this might be hard to understand for you, Roberto.

>OP's pic
>scandi.jpg
>finnish flag

Why shouldn’t be racial Germanics be mad that our homelands are getting enriched with inferior filth? One of those thai-fuckers? Join NS organization fucking tomorrow
Italosubhuman please. You are the biggest cucks of Europe

>when you are poorshitalocuck that never been to either
They are enriched quite evenly. Danes are just more openly racist

mama mia! Itsa almosta time to eata the pasta!

We have good food you stupid giant.

Soooo Finland is scandinavian? ok...

Persians are not too bad though. You are proto-Europeans that moved east not that long ago. Hence the blue eyes.

Oy Sven, I'll leave the memes aside for now. You must be pretty fed up with them after all.
So, in all seriousness. Have you noticed that the borders among us 'nords' have gotten less open now, than they were before EU. Tickles the almonds that does

Get cancer.

Shush albanianmutt, didn't you say you had a tribe of LARPers to lead in a previous thread?

Meatballs are italian. Polpette are 100% italian.

That is literally how all Nordic countries put their flags up. We do that too. Finns, Norwegians, Swedends, Danes, Icelanders and Faroe Islanders all consider themselves to be friends of sorts because we are all culturally similar. We have the same shapes in our flags too which makes us feel closer.

At the present time, Scandinavia does not include Finland. However, Finland has a large Swedish minority, and the Finnish has a lot in common, culturally and ethnically, with Scandinavians. For a future greater Scandinavian empire, Finland is thus invited to join in some capacity.

This would have been a great idea some time ago.

Now, each Nordic country has cancer in its own way.

Sweden probably most of all.

We should go into a union with Denmark only. Then the others can join us if they manage to do chemo without dying of it.

>You have an organization like NMR and several outlets irl
Why would you associate yourself with an organization that claims to detest the EU and its excessive aggrandizement while in the same breath advocating for stuff like a centralized bank, common currency and a shared army?

lol cuck, your people are supposed to be conquerors, look at yourself. your ancestors would be ashamed

Make shoop with all that flags in one :D

Go suck some spicy italian sausage. Fennoscandian master race!

Oh! Look at the time! Maybe it is time to LEAVE THIS THREAD. I'm feeling pretty sleepy.

somebody mad that mussolini couldn't reunite the roman empire? :*(

I know but when I was a kid I read a sci-fi book (Enders Game) where Finn's were essentially extinct and nobody spoke Finnish anymore and they forgot who they were and it made me sad. :(

>Finland
>culturally close to the inferior Scandinavia
Literally we wuzzing, get a grip.

Why should they join your cucked countries? They could just be in good relationship with you without having to sacrifice their autonomy and culture to join some sort of scandinavian union.

Stay on topic please, or the moderators will remove you.

Fucking yes!
Denmark for danes!
SWEDEN FOR AFRICANS, ETHNIC SWEDES DONT EXIST BREH, THEY ARE SUBHUMAN!
JUST GIVE SWEDEN TO AFRICANS N SHIIET

That must be their call, not yours.

>Let's discuss politics and the reunion of the great Scandinavian nations under one banner. We would be a superpower.

Disgusting federalist.

oh please, no other general is subject to such standards

Manlet, I can stomp the shit out a nigger like you any day
What’s wrong with it when it racially Germanic people doing it?
>anime
Off yourself degenrate

Scandinavian women are whores tho, so I doubt you did any progress, but I kinda admire your efforts. But it's useless with them, they're born to be sluts.

>ruining your life to roleplay as a knight of western civilization with my 15 other friends
no thanks. The Varg route is the one true route to success

scandibros, i recently accepted a position at a large biopharma company in Finland. i'm moving there in January. what do i have to look forward to?

How about you form a coherent sentence for a change Mr. Genitalian.

We are culturally similar and no amount of screeching from you will change that. Are you just jealous because you Genitalians are alone with no one that shares your culture and values?

I was in Denmark not too long ago

Reminded me of the Norway I grew up in

Everyone was slightly autistic but quite friendly, thoughtful and comfy, just like in the good old norge days.

Gotta be careful, the last thread was nuked.

Even I can see their loss if they join your "Scandinavian Union", fins are pure and innocent compared to you, leave my fingolians alone. Your men are sissy degenerates and your women are whores and sluts.

>Disgusting federalist.
Your sentiment is correct, but on the other hand we could just ignore the EU completely and make funny cartoons about the milkman having sex with their wives (since at least he has a job)

Where in Finland?

I'll take a picture of the flags next time I pass by them and post them in the general.

>What’s wrong with it when it racially Germanic people doing it?
My point is that a movement that bases all of its policies on dismantling the EU and "retaking Europe" while at the same time wanting to do exactly the same things the EU is doing is hypocritical at its core and should not be taken seriously.

Go ahead, read their manifesto and then explain me to how any rational person would latch onto a movement like NMR.

It isn’t as long as there are no racial laws and eugenics

What stops your greatson from marrying a Nord-passing 1/4 Bosnian subhuman for example?

I’ll tell you what, the same thing Bosnians, Chechens and Albanians use - honor killings.

If not racial laws, we must make honor killings great again

>Cold as fuck
>we dont talk to strangers
>brace your liver when the weekend comes

>Faroe islands
Literally who? Don't project your insecurity on me. Reminder that scandinavian men are cucks and women are sluts. You're a great recipe for a degenerate society.

Can't do a union yet. I need to experience an independent Faroe for a few years first.

do you still consider greenlanders danish?

Uhhhh I'm so scared!

Of course.

>worships placentas

please don't, that is offensive.

rare?

Hes right though in one thing Pan Europeans can fuck off Germany for Germans we should not care about anybody else

Can into nordic?

Lol

No.

> while at the same time wanting to do exactly the same things the EU is doing

It's interesting that you have worded it this way.

You write that "A MOVEMENT" that wants to do exactly what the EU is doing would be hypocritical.

But you aren't explicitly asserting that NMR wants to do exactly what the EU is doing,

If you did that, you would have to defend that absurd claim.

Instead, you cut the argument link. First you talk about NMR, then you talk about "A MOVEMENT", and you imply that you are talking about NMR but don't actually explicitly claim so.

Quite clever and insect-like. Would other people around you call you leftist?

no
no

This guy gets it. We need to breath in the fresh air of independence before going back into a longterm relationship.

the Nordic Union (*PRAISE*) should ship off every degenerate to Greenland

>

EU is literally founded by non-Germanic hapa subhuman Richard Kalergi and bans state from joining while having the racial laws

Ideally all Northwestern Europeans must be united in military union empowered by nukes so the USA won’t “liberate” us
Back home you go, subhuman shitalomulatto.

Would kill any of my kids and relatives for dating even 1/32 Italian and then all extended family of said mongrel, 5th cousin included

Would enjoy jail after very much, if caught
Who’s scared of Italians? Not even the niggers lol

What Germans? They all died after WW2, you're just turk/arab/slave rapebabies today. Prussia is polish by the way.

No. We are regular posters. Probably most Sup Forumsaks per capita

Can we make our union the first transhumanist state with cloning and neural lace AI's aimed for developing space exploration?

Truth hurts nord cucks

Really? But isn't this regulated by sovereignty?

>tfw no Inuit qt gf

Who would be scared of albanians like you in the first place?

post more scandi womenz

In my opinion; why the hell not. But I think too many would oppose it, both here and over there.

Why do you have such high fertility rates? What is your secret?

The sooner they realize it, the better.

Estonia you are more Nordic than Sweden. We will glady accept you after you annex them and btfo the cucks in government

lets leave it here

You will be literally wiped out by the end of this century with SSA targeting virus.

Say hello to the Jews in hell

>inb4 vegan gains come into the thread again and starts bashing inuits for eating meat.

Is Iceland, Greenland, Faroe etc independant for memes sake? cause they're all either danish or norwegian