thepeoplehistory.com/70yearsofpricechange.html
theonion.com/mexico-killed-in-drug-deal-1819571764
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i am not

BTFO!

I used to have a crush on her.

I’m thankful for ICE

>shits out 20 kids
gene pool you say? Is that another word for sewer?

Wtf? I love Mexicans now

and as an example you post a pic of a white girl in mexico....

who is she?

She’s from California and she’s pretty average.

same here. i would hate to be stuck in narcoland.

#MeToo

>5 minutes later

I would be too if they looked like that. Normally they are fat hairy and travel in packs of 10

I just reported a bunch of illegal brown 'people' working in a restaurant here in central IL earlier today. Feelsgoodman.

Some chick I went to middle school with. She was thin, underdeveloped, and nerdy looking back then, but I liked her for some reason. That pic is pretty old now. We’re in our early 30s. Sorry bro.

Who isnt? I love all the ones that are here in Germany
>pic related

Is this an appreciation thread of your average mexican women now? Ill give you a bump

>OP's pic
>White
>flag
You're killing us out here

Most aren’t that white.

Stfu you probably couldn’t pull her

>implying the chick in red tummy ain't finna make me nutt

yes.
i too love latina women

Mexican women like this won't give you the time of day unless you're a cholo gangbanger or a rich white boy. Chicano robots like me are cucked.

Whatever you say.

who is this rapebait?

That girl is no Mexican. Slant eye ching Chong. Hate them... ‘you tip me now’!

t.tyrone

My favorite is white women followed by Latinas.

i can't tell if you actually looked at the pic i posted or not

Chart covered all women, including Asians and Latinas; figured it fits either way.

It is our duty to the white race to colonize these qt latinas. Fuck.

>I'm thankful for Mexican immigration.

>We must secure the existence of our people and a future for Amerimutt children

People like you are the reason why we are becoming a third world country.

Yeah, and I'm thankful for the surprise dick that immigrates into my butthole whenever I walk down this sketchy alleyway.

>Accepting hordes of ugly chinks and mestizo goblins over your European brothers

The 1965 Immigration Act is the reason we are a mutt shithole

Do it.

>Yes Goy, waste your genetics on a bunch of ugly goblins

Fuck that, I rather have white children

Unless you plan on living forever you’ll never be able to control what your descendants do. All roads lead here.

See here Basically, given their average admixture, two generations would be sufficient to bleach them.

>murrimutts
Toppest of lels

Bleach them. Brown them. Either way our descendants will be mixing whether we like it or not.

it's already too late anyway.

If the immigrants we were getting were super hot latinas, there would be no issue. Instead what we are getting are obese self entitled liberal faggots, and gang members. I can't wait till the wall is built. Its already begun, and there is nothing that can be done to stop it.

There is literally nothing beneficial about mexican immigration.

you tell them fellow (((white man)))

>that girl
>white
Plz stop

Not at all; it's quite clear it's only happening on a Bleaching scale.

I’m Latino and I love fucking white chicks.

Sounds good. I love white women.

> Latino

That explains the lack of reading comprehension then; White girls are the most race loyal.

>White girls are the most race loyal.

You dont get a (Y*u), you fucking troll.
god, this actually triggered me. I hate mexican aliens more than our own niggers.

>tfw you will never have low skilled immigrants swamp your country out compete low skilled native workers and drop costs of living.

>inb4 a bunch of trolls post colombian / argentinian girls as mexicans because theres literally not enough hot mexican girls to make a thread about them
dont forget to sage

Proving my point on the reading comprehension there, user.

>(((expert))) opinions

That they just formed for no good reason right?

Basically, yes. Wages have been stagnant almost exactly since we began mass immigration here in the States. Doesn't take an Econ Major to realize a large supply of labor drops the demand and thus wages for it.

>That explains the lack of reading comprehension then
I have a graduate degree, you stupid nigger. I’m a teacher too. I’m sure white women are the most loyal, but that doesn’t mean all are loyal and it doesn’t mean they’ll stay that way in the future.

That they formed because they're jewish.

Okay I'll play along. Migrants are good for economy, okay. But why not take in migrants like the chinks and the eastern and southern euros, who have ok IQ's? Right now we are importing genetic trash, because it's most convenient geographically and they vote democrat so the DNC helps them come here in bigger numbers.

You guys are doomed, take it in the ass like you enjoy giving it and get with the times.
White race is going extinct. At least show some fucking class while dying out

Yeah, beautiful place.

All dating app data suggests their racial opinions are actually hardening in favor of staying with Whites. Obviously I cannot deny that some aren't, but all data points to the overwhelming whole not doing so, and actively refraining from such.

This is a photoshop. I can tell by the pixels.

Mexicans mixing with white americans is a fucking tragedy. At least mix with a chink if you're a sick loser beta male who has to settle with lesser races.

Hot

Nobody cares about your Latinx studies degree
Still mad we took your land and gave it to Jews? Palestine doesn't exist.

This is incredibly inhumane.
Deport the kids with the parents!

Not even 1% look like her.

Basement dwelling toilet paper leaf telling me how Canada took my land...
You people are fucking stupid.
Go away toronto jew

Is this a shop?

How about this one faggot?

it's time

youtube.com/watch?v=8sf3kt1KduY

Stop this meme

igmchicago.org/surveys/low-skilled-immigrants

Plenty of non-jews agreed. Some Jewish economists disagreed (Carl Shapiro).

> But why not take in migrants like the chinks and the eastern and southern euros, who have ok IQ's? Right now we are importing genetic trash
Both should be encouraged. Every country needs a good mix of low skilled and high skilled labour. Obviously the latter should be encouraged more than the former but where there exists a demand for low skilled workers to work for pittance and said workers live right across the border I don't see why the government should try to impose restrictions on skill, IQ etc.

Mexicans are legit one of the ugliest girls in the entire world. I struggle find uglier women except for pure niggers from africa and aboriginal.
Literally the last argument you want to use for Mexican immigration is their women. They're the lowest tier disgusting. Mexican dudes are unironically a better addition to this country than the women are. Not saying that they are a good addition to this country, theyre scum too, but if one had to go I'd unironically pick the fucking disgusting women. I cannot look at them for another day they are so fucking ugly.
I could right a god damn book about how fucking trash Mexican women are. It would be 1000+ plus pages, talking about their ugly noses, their hairy skin, their obese bodies, their dark black eyes, their brown roast beef pussies, their crooked toes with 2nd toe the longest .
There's a reason trolls always use Colombian / Argentine girls to shill for Mexican immigration, because they can't even find hot Mexican girls to use.

Maybe.
No.
>Faggot
No.

ALWAYS REMEMBER 1-866-DHS2ICE

you could take out half a company of Waffen-SS with that chin

>Mexican
That's practically a Spinard; probably from a wealthy family.

THESE are actual Mexicans.

t. degenerate boomer

>trying to justify it

OP's picture looks mexican as fuck

The non-jews who agreed are jew blind. They don't realize we're being flooded with illegals to destroy our way of life.

same desu

if i was unemployed i would derail burger threads with pictures of carpet bombing and shit like that

Tbhey look good and they pussy is hotter than a white birl bit they hair smells funny.

nigga I went to walmart earlier in San Antonio and the fuckin bitch worker there didn't know what I was saying when I was asking for "Jerky." Fuck Mexican immigration.

I live in Northern Mexico (California) and she looks half mexican at best. She's obviously a castiza or something.
99% of mexicans look like this. Anyone that lives in cali can confirm they see this every day

So here's the story all about how I came to like latina women.

> Be me
> Have a severe case of palmar hyperhydrosis as a tenager
> Women seem disgusted with me
> Men think I'm a faggot
> Go to South America just because I don't know what to do with myself
> Get devirginised
> First two women I meet, tell me I'm an idiot
for being concerned with such trivial matters and grab me by the hand even firmer. " People come in all colours, wtf is your problem? "
> Fall in love.
> Get reinforced in my beliefs when I return.

All in all, it was a good excercise in narcissim, but it changed something within me most def.

>Stop this meme

Yes, it has faggot. Prior to the (((Neoliberal))) economic shitshow in the 1970's and 80's, productivity and wage growth went up together and the cost of living relative to said average wage stayed the same.

Since 1970 the wages have increased with productivity in net terms, but when you factor in the cost of living: wages have dropped.

thepeoplehistory.com/70yearsofpricechange.html

Examples:

1930 cost of car: 3/4 of yearly wage.

1930 cost of house: 2x the average annual wage
1970 cost of house: 2.2x the average annual wage
2012 cost of house: 5-6x the average annual wage.

Productivity has gone up, wages have increased in net terms, but where they count (relative to the cost of living) wages have DROPPED.

It's from the Onion, 2010.

theonion.com/mexico-killed-in-drug-deal-1819571764

>obviously a castiza

but that's what most mexicans are. if you really think 99% look like your pic then i guess trump is right and they are not sending their best

reminds me of this