I'm a Jew.
I believe in God and the Jewish Bible.
I browse Sup Forums unironically
Is there something wrong with me?

Other urls found in this thread:

chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/3020/jewish/Question-4-Omnipotence.htm
youtu.be/fSDytNu73Hg
youtube.com/watch?v=ay_Db4RwZ_M
garyhabermas.com/articles/J_Study_Historical_Jesus_3-2_2005/J_Study_Historical_Jesus_3-2_2005.htm
youtu.be/AZqRLHdOmEk
youtu.be/p0GOMhVSLYg
youtu.be/VlBJpObJhDU
youtu.be/bJa1bmYklyc
youtube.com/watch?v=y0J0qzGQvVg
youtube.com/watch?v=E0uLbeQlwjw
youtube.com/watch?v=wA1lDow-0rk
youtube.com/watch?v=Fu_WEG0HXm8
youtube.com/watch?v=w0LyN3ERpxo
youtube.com/watch?v=YuI5GP2LJAs
youtube.com/watch?v=95vzQGGxmfE
outreachjudaism.org/resurrection-evidence/
youtube.com/watch?v=yh1T7J6ynFU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resurrection_of_Jesus#Historicity_and_origin_of_the_narrative
youtube.com/watch?v=vfsf6go7MVM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, you're still alive.

Kill yourself

Jewish Bible? Isn't it called the Torah?

Should all diaspora Jews return to Israel?

First post best fucking post

Jew here. Came for the memes, stayed for the redpills.

if you believe in god then what did he mean by this

In an ideal world yes
I think it would be a good thing for Jews to just live in their own communities like they did
In an ideal world the country of Israel would have been established in South America or something where there wouldn't be an ancient dispute over the land being brought back up
I don't even deny that Jews head practically every major institution fighting against national sovereignty and also media corporations that control what we think
I just don't think all Jews should die because then I'd have to die
Sup Forums is the reason I didn't end up a little cuck also
I went to Jewish summer camps where you practically get indoctrinated
I remember after I started going on here going to those camps and realizing that even though they talk about pluralism, everyone started hating me because my ideas were not the same as theirs
That wasn't even for hardcore shit
More just things like "communism probably isn't all that great"
God is omnipresent not omnipotent
He set things in motion but doesn't have (or doesn't exercise) control over it after that

Jews have highest IQs in the world, nothing to be ashamed of

Interesting, is that Judaisms concept of god? Or your personal one

Personal
But I read it in a book

i doubt most people here actually have hate for jews as a whole
i for example think that historically some jews are good and some are bad, but we see repeatedly subversive traits by the bad ones coming to the forefront and acting against the countries that host them.
I am a strong believer in the jewish state of israel and look forward to the day when jews worldwide return there, permanently.
but the subversives of the past like marx and his bolsheviks will have to defeated and their agenda for open borders destroyed. soros is a good example of the type i refer to. unless other jews can come out against him i can only conclude that they agree with his position, which is the destruction of my people. if it is ok to advocate the destruction of my people, dont feel surprised when my people advocate for the destruction of yours.
dont worry though, it says in the end of my bible that you all go to israel. the only part that is up foor debate is will it be voluntary or forced?
if jews keep subverting european countries, there wont be many left to go back alive.

>Is there something wrong with me?
>I'm a Jew.
Yes

Yes Kike, make ovens great again and we won’t bully you anymore.

>Matthew 27
>22 "What shall I do, then, with Jesus who is called the Messiah?" Pilate asked. They all answered, "Crucify him!"
>23 "Why? What crime has he committed?" asked Pilate. But they shouted all the louder, "Crucify him!"
>24 When Pilate saw that he was getting nowhere, but that instead an uproar was starting, he took water and washed his hands in front of the crowd. "I am innocent of this man's blood," he said. "It is your responsibility!"
>25 All the people answered, "His blood is on us and on our children!"
Answer for your crime Juden.

>I'm a Jew.
>I believe in God
liar

You're just a kike mutt

worthless scum

You forget that I've been trained in subversion my whole life
You'll have to do better than that
If a person's sins can be passed down thousands of years than you whities better get ready to pay reparations for slavery

Nothing wrong with you, you just want to see all the arguments and a truly free debate, not be fitted with a slave collar and join the cattle getting MSM forced down their throats.

>Is there something wrong me with me

..yeah, you're a Jew. Start there. Also saged.

Nah, Jews are cool. Not going to fight any wars for you though. And stop bombing stone-chuckers with weapons we made.

Read Mein Kampf and literally all of your questions will be answered

I don't mean figuratively

I literally mean literally

Torah is usually used to refer to the First Five Books of Moses, or the first five books of the Bible.

The Hebrew Bible in its entirety is referred to as the Tanakh, (T = Torah, N = Nevi'im or Prophets, K = Ketuvim or Writings)

chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/3020/jewish/Question-4-Omnipotence.htm

youtu.be/fSDytNu73Hg

You really overestimate the prevalence of Marxist ideologues among Jews. Most of us are like you, useful idiots. The sad truth is if we did all pack up and leave you’d be in exactly the same predicament.

FPBP

Burn your Talmud, repent and accept Jesus. Don't ever bring up Jew shit again

>assuming only whites had slavery even though nearly every civilization on the planet had slavery
>assuming slavery is bad

what point was that comic trying to make?

>If we left you'd be in the same predicament
>Browses Sup Forums and unironically believes this

I don't hate Jews, but your kind has caused irreparable harm to this country. You're absolutely wrong and are lying to yourself.

Shalom fellow Jew.

youtube.com/watch?v=ay_Db4RwZ_M

garyhabermas.com/articles/J_Study_Historical_Jesus_3-2_2005/J_Study_Historical_Jesus_3-2_2005.htm

youtu.be/AZqRLHdOmEk

do a little better bait.. A jew wouldn't call it the jew bible they the call it the torah you stupid cuck..

pay reparations now. serious you kikes are going to make whites foot the bill after all your slaving. fucking KIKE

You're a fucking idiot

Can you try not being edgy charicatures of this board? You are (hopefully) not twelve years anymore.

OP doesn't deserve anything more.

Shalom

youtu.be/p0GOMhVSLYg

youtu.be/VlBJpObJhDU

youtu.be/bJa1bmYklyc

>Your kind has caused irreparable harm to this country.
That’s certainly true, but we didn’t do it alone. You think all the white collaborators are just going to stop once we’re gone?

the denizens of this board are just jelly

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I see you don't understand the scholarly consensus on Jesus resurrection.

>Of these scholars, approximately 75% favor one or more of these arguments for the empty tomb, while approximately 25% think that one or more arguments oppose it. Thus, while far from being unanimously held by critical scholars, it may surprise some that those who embrace the empty tomb as a historical fact still comprise a fairly strong majority.' -
(Resurrection Research from 1975 to the Present: [Gary Habermas])

>Third, without question, the most critically-respected witness for Jesus’ resurrection is the apostle Paul. As Norman Perrin states, “Paul is the one witness we have whom we can interrogate.”[42] And 1 Corinthians 15:3-8 is taken to be the strongest evidence for the historicity of this event. Howard Clark Kee boldly asserts that Paul’s testimony here “can be critically examined . . . just as one would evaluate evidence in a modern court or academic setting.”[43] For several strong reasons,[44] most scholars who address the issue think that this testimony predates any New Testament book. Murphy-O’Connor reports that a literary analysis has produced “complete agreement” among critical scholars that “Paul introduces a quotation in v. 3b. . . .”[45] (Resurrection Research from 1975 to the Present: [Gary Habermas])

CONTINUED

>... Paul probably received this report from Peter and James while visiting Jerusalem within a few years of his conversion.[46] The vast majority of critical scholars who answer the question place Paul’s reception of this material in the mid-30s A.D.[47] Even more skeptical scholars generally agree.[48] German theologian Walter Kasper even asserts that, “We have here therefore an ancient text, perhaps in use by the end of 30 AD . . . .” [49] Ulrich Wilckens declares that the material “indubitably goes back to the oldest phase of all in the history of primitive Christianity.”[50] (Resurrection Research from 1975 to the Present: [Gary Habermas])

CONTINUED

>"That Jesus followers (and later Paul) had resurrection experiences is, in my judgment, a fact. What the reality that gave rise to the experiences, I do not know" (Historian/Scholar E.P Sanders)

I'm a Jew too. Sup Forums is full of Jews

>I believe in God
Good
>and the Jewish Bible
Become Christian

What is up with christians and wanting to convert everyone to your cuck religion?

God Damn It!

Hitler missed one

>is there something wrong with me?

Well, you people were Khazars who inbred for 30 generations.

Your 'religion' is essentially white collar, crony niggardom.

Documentaries exposing zionism

CBS 60 Minutes Exposing Israeli Apartheid

Israeli settlements, explained

The Zionist Story. (Full Documentary)
youtube.com/watch?v=wA1lDow-0rk

Israel Lobby
youtube.com/watch?v=Fu_WEG0HXm8

The Israel Lobby's Impact on America
youtube.com/watch?v=w0LyN3ERpxo

Documentary on Israel / Palestine - Occupation
youtube.com/watch?v=YuI5GP2LJAs

The Pain Doesn't Go Away - Rachel Corrie's Parents on RAI (1/3)
youtube.com/watch?v=95vzQGGxmfE

>kys diaspora kike

you jelly you don't have many goys to make money off of

nice meme map

Nice lies JIDF

>samefagging this hard

we have arabs. and I am working in the tech industry so we still get money froms goys.

>I'm a Jew.

There's your answer, Aviv.

Cut the flow

outreachjudaism.org/resurrection-evidence/

you are a self hating kike. you are not the first and not the last

You believe in this? You're in a cult, just like Christian slaves and Muslims

youtube.com/watch?v=yh1T7J6ynFU

idk if jidf is real or not. I just browse Sup Forums and Sup Forums before I sleep. and I think Sup Forums would be the last place to shills what influence do nazi virgins have in today's world

Self hating kikes are so fucking pathetic. Pissing their pants on the first sign of antisemitism.

aviv is an Israeli name not a diaspora kike one

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(intense breathing in)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THAT'S THE BEST YOU COULD DO!? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Not even (((Wikipedia))) can deny the evidence of the resurrection.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resurrection_of_Jesus#Historicity_and_origin_of_the_narrative

Not at all

you forgot the cnn meme chart. the palestinian loss of land. the jewish quotes memes about killing the goys

Fuck your shit religion christcuck. I'd rather convert to mudslime. And I hate mudslimes

You are serving the Rothschilds and betraying the Torah. Money is your god.

have you heard about editing. every time I see an elder of zionesque film it is 60 hours long in 240p with meme images and statistics.

>everyone who hates a racist apartheid state is a nazi

By the jewish bible you mean the Talmud?

AHAHHAHAHA! HOLY SHIT! SOME OF THE ARGUMENTS PRESENTED IN THE ARTICLE JUST SCREAM HOW FUCKING IGNORANT THE AUTHOR IS OF THE HISTROICAL RESEARCH FOR THE RESURRECTION! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Listen, if you want actual scholarly resources on the resurrection, please see,

N.T. Wright (Conservative Protestant)
Gary Habermas (Conservative Protestant)
James D.G. Dunn (Liberal Protestant)
E.P. Sanders (Liberal Protestant)
The late Geza Vermes (Liberal Jewish)
Dale Allison (Very liberal Protestant/borderline Deist)

Other scholars which are also somewhat helpful but not leading in the area include:

John Dominic Crossan (Agnostic? Deist?)
Bart D. Ehrman (Agnostic)

Everyone knows, why repost in every thread?

The ones obsessed with Israel are literally Arabs larping at WNs. You can tell by their inability to form complex thoughts or arguments, a trait that white people usually have.

no that's not true. calling Israel an aparthaid state is misinformed. I am currently fucking an arab architecture student

Give us back all the foreskins you stole and we'll say no more about it.

no the talmud is a much newer text. the jewish bible is the old testament

and you can't deny that Sup Forums is full of nazis or at least nazi larpers

>Implying

Everyone new take a moment to look at the jew in his natural state. It cannot help not to lie

CBS 60 Minutes Exposing Israeli Apartheid

Israeli settlements, explained

The truth hurts Juden. I thought you guys were suppose to be the logical ones with high IQ, not emotional little faggot pussies.

So you reject the talmud and rabbinical teachings.

WNs?

what about dissident jewish ancaps like me? get fucked, nigger

your religion is a meme

What is his name?

ahmed don't be mad. It's funny that palestinian under the idf control have better lives than all of our "free" neighboring countries

turn the other cheek user

You realize we're memeing right? The only Jews Sup Forums hates are like these guys. But we think Jews are based as long as they are good people which 95% of any race are

youtube.com/watch?v=vfsf6go7MVM

Shalom brother! I say this as a goyim to my Jewish frien

Ya, you're alive.

Commonly misunderstood expression. I'm surprised you don't understand it.