Lauren Southern explains why she isn't married yet

Now, can we finally put this issue to rest? I'm getting tired of combating all the shills and trolls who are trying to character assassinate her.

youtube.com/watch?v=P-UKPpmQlys

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/aogyz
youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She's Jewish so the less chance of her producing offspring the better our world will become.

She's not relevant anymore. She never was, come think of it.

>TL:DW= "I'm still looking for the right guy to settle down with so I'm sleeping around. Other women who do that are whores though, not me".

Why do people even listen to this air headed bimbo's opinions?

She's not an air headed bimbo. People listen to her because she is intelligent and brave.

coal burning whore latching on to the alt-right movement to basically be a thot

Hope she gets AIDS from some European nigger she fucks.

this girl is all about the $

always has been

she's the anita sarkeesian of the right

don't be fooled you fucking idiots

Literally who?

I want to give her black babies

Do you have any proof to back up your claims or are you just spouting lies?

Take your Jewish commie psy-op somewhere else, leftypol

>character assassinate her
No. We're trying to restrain her shills. Ask yourself: why am I shilling for her so hard?

Because she's a whore just like every other right wing roastie.

I will fist her vaggoo..

What's intelligent about her? She dropped out of college and spends all day on Sup Forums looking for popular talking points to regurgitate. Nothing she says is profound or interesting and it's sickening how she's built a following of beta orbiters that throw money at her because shes a blonde girl who says what we all type on here.

She has her shit together. Have a career, see the world, then settle down. She won't have any problems settling down in her thirties if she wants kids.

>tfw fingol is getting quicker and quicker
>tfw fingol will soon be quicker than OP
>tfw fingol is actually an advanced AI crusading for his waifu because he want to understand what is human emotion
>tfw fingol will one day retake the Earth bombed by nuclear fire
>tfw he will still not get Lauren

I'm not shilling, I'm supporting her, big difference. I also support other right-wing figures like Spencer.

Do you have any proof to back up your arguments, shill? No. Your post is just full of hot air.

I shill for Kat.

This is now a Kat Timpf thread.

>a woman being brave

Women have 0 risk and only rewards to gain wtf.

>I'm not shilling, I'm supporting her
Go support her elsewhere.

Lauren Southern is just pro-whatever gets her attention, and the alt-right just happens to have an unfilled niche.

nobody cares if she's a "hypocrite", it's being a snarky, know-it-all asshole that bugs people, not to mention constantly having to reference "being 22" as some kind of excuse for why she deserves the benefit of the doubt but why random youtube commenters are "losers"

HOLY SHIT ITS A MAN

i'm not kidding i've seen her shilled left and right and this is the FIRST TIME i've actually watched her videos.

Now, before i go on...finnbro, i love your schtick(though i think it's funnier when someone else starts the thread) and i have nothing against this Lauren person but that is A MAN.

3 seconds in and i'm sure it's a man. Surely someone is fucking with me.

please stop posting about this girl. it’s just tiring at this point

GTFO lauren!
We are not interested in coal burners.

Feminine Kat rules.

>Do you have any proof to back up your arguments, shill?

You're pathetic.

isn't she like 40?

a literal meme lmao

Who cares. She's got nice legs.

Here come the shills who claim that jeopardizing her future and forgoing potential income to voice your beliefs means that she's in it only for the money

I have never paid any eceleb a dime

who the fuck cares

>I'm not married because I'm a whore and I want to do cocaine

yes we know

Her being "only 22" is a little disingenuous though. It's fine to not have a family at 22, but you should at least be on your way to having one. As in, at the very least be in a committed relationship. Lauren is a single career woman. If she met a man tommorrow, fell in love, and got married very quick (say after a year of dating), she'd be married at 23. If she got pregnant immediately she'd have her first child at 24. Say she waited an extra year before getting married, then she'd be having her first child at 25. Say she doesn't meet the person she wants to marry until she's 24, then they date two years before getting married, then they wait a year before she gets pregnant. All of a sudden she's not starting a family until she's what, 28? It's not like that's an unusual timeline either.

Lauren is young right now, but what she doesn't account for is the time it takes to start a family. It's a 3-4 year process at least and she needs to realize that. You go into your mid 20s as a single career woman like she is and you're looking at late 20s early 30s before you finally start a family. Tic toc tic toc, Lauren.

If she wanted attention and money, wouldn't she shill whatever corporate line she's told to shill?

looks like it's another careblue sharacter assassination

How many children does she have?

She hates pol since it's racist

Any man who seeks the opinions of women regarding politics is beyond pathetic.

kek

Do you know for sure she's not dating? Or are you just assuming because you think she should tell you every personal detail of her life?

loool

I never did. If I ever watch southern it's for entertainment and some news/information.

What is going on here

Early 30s is too early for a family still

nice larping, youre not the finnknight

Welcome to the Kat Timpf thread.

>Finland flag
check
>defending ewhore
check

everything checks out
SAGE

She is a hypocrite and cares deeply about the opinions of others that is why she made a video trying to justify her virtue signaling.

Lies. Stop spreading disinformation.

Who the hell is that? Looks like a female cuck

>>>r/incel

So all of you must have built a media following of hundreds of thousands of young people and used the platform to give voice to white identity movements then? No? Then fuck off

>the eternal beta fin

Who the fuck would ever give a shit what a 22 years has to say ever? Jesus christ.

Collage isn't what it used to be, you can get smart real fast by watching youtube and reading. "Studying" for tests stresses you out, they don't even test on half the material you read, and they time you spend on distraction activities can be better used to read Sup Forums literature (not to mention life experience doing real reporting/commentary). She's smart for dropping out.

based Lauren destroys beta polacks

It's the queen of Sup Forums. The real deal. The one you should shill for.

lmao

>I'm still looking for the right guy and I'm too young and we shouldn't call women who wait degenerates and there's nothing wrong with waiting but we should be traditional and maybe I'll be a cat lady but I hope not
>ok orbiters donate to my patreon

Fuck Lauren Southern

the avenger age for first time mother is late 20s you fucking retard.

How many times a day to jerk to her pics?

How much do get paid for making these posts?

You know she’s a Jew right?

Post more Kat

Yeah, (((she))).

Literally best meme of the year.

>She's smart for dropping out
Yeah... all flunkies are smart, that why they flunk. Shame on you leaf.

Thoughts, my basement dwelling beta friends?

>intelligent
>brave

shut up faggot

>women pics

Can't believe she's only 22

You can just tell she's got saggy tits

hi Lauren

soyboy

Lauren is not Jewish.

Here's a video clip of Lauren explicitly saying she is not Jewish:

webmshare.com/aogyz

Here's Lauren doing a DNA test proving no Jewish ancestry:

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw

>posting an edit that reverses the meaning of the original

I lack tits and an Indian boyfriend. I cant be a self proclaimed alt-right spokesperson without those.

Ask yourself, who would you rather reproduce with? Fake blonde or real blonde?

Did she flunk because she was dumb, or was it because she saw he could learn/do more outside collage? My money's on the latter.

this fucking guy again

I think he’s a paid shill.

age 22 still has some time but work to do if not in serious relationship.

>claims to be Danish
>only 19% Scandinavian

She is obviously such a fucking Jew.

I'm sure you're right. I bet you'll home school your kids too.

She's Canadian. Those stats are for burgers.

>the state of western european men

Then most families are trailer trash

shes much smarter then most 22 year olds out there
the morons on Sup Forums who give her a hard time are probably JIDF plants and people who cant get their own life in order.
i notice a lot of them harping on jordan peterson as well.
anyhow im sure she will figure things out and it doesnt do her or anyone else any good to call her degenerate.
most Sup Forumsacks on here would probably join me in wishing her luck in her quest and hope that by 30 shes found her good husband and got a posse of little laurens to guide

Well done.

Shes not going to have any options when sbe starts looking seriously.

I've been trying to get a guy to marry me since I was like 18 and started even being attracted to men. Millenial men avoid marriage like the plague and with good reason with how feminism and communists and (((they))) have destroyed the family. Even brining up the topic would cause arguments after a time. So then I have to find a different guy and EVERY single time the relationship starts with me laying the cards on the table that I want a husband and children; at first they always are ok with that but it end up being "why can't we just live together?" " it's too expensive" "we're too young" "marriage is stupid" after about 2 years at which point, great, I've wasted another 2 years and have to start over.

At this point I've given up and an just trying to be in any way positively involved someone else's white children so I can stop feeling like I want to put a bullet in my skull because I don't have children and I'm 26.

Lauren is going to get a rude awakening when she decides shes "found the one" and he runs for the hills because marriage is now just a way for women to financially rape men and steal their children.

Not far enough apart, leaf.
>t. Canadian-American (a.k.a. dually fag)

She is going to have a baby , jamal is fucking her every day

yep, the "satire" video bombed so hard (is there anything worse than unfunny people trying to be funny?) she had to actually address real comments for a change, with cuts every 30 seconds because she can't talk

I would take shekel bullet for my pol brothers and blast many children into this she thing

She is 22. It's not like she is over the hill any time soon.

Blacks lower the number. We don't have as many. Now go back to posting Kat pics.