Which of the big three has the best volume covers

Which of the big three has the best volume covers

for comparison here is all of One Piece

and Naruto

and finally Bleach

those just get busier and busier as the years go on don't they?

Bleach for me then OP then Naruto. I just like Kubo's art and character designs more.

bleach looks more stylish

the others seem more busy

Just going by a quick glance at these images, for me its Naruto, Bleach, then One Piece.

Why the fuck did Nemu get Vol. 71. That doesn't make sense at all

Bleach looks like it has minimal effort put in

Nurutu rooks rike shit

Over all One piece looks the best

One Piece covers stand out the most for me, they're very lively.

One Piece > Naruto > Bleach

That is Ichigo in the volume cover? But that is not his hair style? And he doesnt wear his shit like that? Even the face looks sorta different

Bleach, the one Character in a white background looks stylish with Kubo's artsyle, almost as if they were intended to be posters in a wall, that's why i don't like that much the last one, it breaks the pattern just at the end

>Not a single one has a background

B R A V O
R V
A A
V R
O V A R B

K U B O
U B
B U
O B U K

One Piece's covers are busy and adventurous.

Naruto's covers look freshly painted like old Japanese artwork

Bleach's covers are minimalistic and stylish.

Each series covers represent the most important aspects of their respective manga. If you like the manga, you'll probably also like the covers.

Narushit has the best covers but its plot is still generic crap
Nardo > Clorox > Wan Piss

Nami's proportions still looked kinda natural, what happened?

Silicon

Still pisses me off that Kyoraku never got a volume cover

He has the perfect fucking design for a Bleach cover

who was that again?

I'm fond of One Piece.

This sexy bastard

oh yeah he does have one the more memorable designs.
Not enough for me to remember his name though apparently.

OP is too cluttered up while Bleach's designs makes it feel like looking at the cover of some kind of gossip magazine. Naruto is pretty simple but works out well with consistency and the fact that it looks more uniform with each other unlike Bleach

I like One Piece
it's just so bright and colourful

Ah that guy who got one of his eye blow the fuck out by some literally who filler Quincy

Funny, I prefer the others over Bleach, but I don't own any them other than Bleach.

Naruto desu

Hopefully he'll land on the cover of one of the new remix volumes .

One Piece best overall for capturing the tone of the series, but late Bleach covers are God-tier. Shame about the Naruto covers being so bland.

I couldn't stand to read more than 30 chapters of Bleach but there's something about the huge english text volume titles, almost all of them incomprehensible to a non-reader, that really grabs my attention

Bleach, they're really stylish

OP=Naruto>Bleach

Bleach's just look too movie poster-y imo

One Piece are easily the worst, shit artstyle.

Naruto and Bleach do it better, but Naruto has better art

It's my least favorite of the 3, but I gotta go with Bleach. They're so stylish

Naruto and one piece no contest.

What are you talking about? That looks amazing.

Naruto. I just love Kishi's style even though he's a shitty writer.

Pic related is my favorite cover so far

One piece overall, but this one beats all of them.

So far?
The series is over mate

I miss that cover style with the black shadows

user thats JUST grown up ichigo at 29 years old

Bleach never has more than one character on a cover until the final volume
One Piece has never had less than two
>One Piece volume 120 cover confirmed for Luffy on his own, finally the pirate king

Bleach's covers aren't really user friendly at all. Sure, the minimalism is nice, but with just one character and no background there's not really much indication of what part of the story you're gonna be reading in any given volume.

Naruto's better about this, but One Piece's covers are by far the most descriptive of the book's contents. If you were coming to them on a bookshelf after only reading the magazine version, or coming in from the anime, you could tell visually where to start reading from for prettymuch any given part of the story.

One Piece's covers represent what's actually happening in the series. Naruto's kinda do the same. Bleach gives a new reader trying to come in with a little knowledge from the anime/magazine/word of mouth the least to work with.

This not to say that all covers have to be so descriptive, it's just a point of comparison.

Maybe the ability to so easily see what part of the story you're getting with a One Piece volume, before you even pick it up, even contributed to the series' success

Love my water empress's cover art.

Bleach. The one thing Bleach did really well is design.

I honestly like these the most.

One Piece by a long shot. They give you a good overview of what's currently happening in the volume. There's also a lot of variety in the colors and themes.

Naruto's are second, they get progressively better. The earlier one's are kinda plain but some of the later covers are really nice.

Bleach are meh. The art is good but they are too plane and as usual too much use of white background.

I like how Kubo completely forgot about Sharktits. Bet she's still hanging from those chains in Hueco Mundo.

>but with just one character and no background there's not really much indication of what part of the story you're gonna be reading in any given volume.
This. Especially when a literal who is on the cover

i mean, from the 3 series, not just bleach

Bleach by far.

Ironically enough, it's actually the worst story out of the three.

>Ulquiorra in two volumes
Why the fuck was he so popular in the first place?

If Bleach were popular enough the doujins woukd have revealed that she became a Quincy-Hollow incubator. Either that or Gigi's next zombie powder addict. I'm still surprised that there isn't even one Gigi/Bambi doujin.

That being said, the upcoming Hisagi novel will also be about the Arrancar and Fullbringer. And somehow that's all connected to the Soul King, the noble families and Tosen.

So Harribel's fate might be revealed there.

Who the fuck cares about Hisagi this much for him to get a novel all about this

>Gigi/Bambi doujin
would you like it girl on girl or a futa one?

Obviously narushit and wan piss

bleach's look like ass, like some gaudy magazine cover/movie poster

That's actually not a bad question. I'd say One Piece was best pre-timeskip and Bleach was best after its timeskip. Funny as the volume covers got better, the actual manga got worse for Bleach