Is Steven Crowder controlled opposition?

Is Steven Crowder controlled opposition?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.hk/steven-crowder-seizes-leadership-of-the-alt-right-calls-for-total-extermination-of-ratfaced-kike-vermin/
dailystormer.hk/has-alt-right-leader-steven-crowder-gone-too-far/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=r3BNg6TAw_s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, just a faggot

He's neither opposition nor controlled opposition.

if he was controlled opposition he would be shilled at Sup Forums but he's not. But you're making me wonder now.

I don't think he's enough of a lunatic to be controlled opposition. Honestly we're lucky to have an even moderately right wing independent news channel as popular as he is. Whether you like him or not, YouTube is a steaming pile of leftist garbage and he's proof that at least 1M people are not entirely braindead.

Steven "Makes Kikes Scream Louder" Crowder

his skits are quite good

No, he's just an unfunny trans-Boomer

No, he's the most dangerous neo-Nazi in America.

dailystormer.hk/steven-crowder-seizes-leadership-of-the-alt-right-calls-for-total-extermination-of-ratfaced-kike-vermin/

dailystormer.hk/has-alt-right-leader-steven-crowder-gone-too-far/

I don't believe he's controlled opposition. He's just a civic nationalist slightly lolbertard. A lawful neutral, if you will.

nah. just not super funny

CivNats are all controlled opposition since they're technically in the opposite camp but at the end of the day, they want roughly the same as their opponent. They just slow down the recruit rate of the far right with false promises

I wouldn't exactly say they slow down recuitment. I'm willing to bet that at least a quarter of Sup Forumsacks came here as civic nationalists.

>infiltrated a trans group
>exposed how they want to indoctrinate kids

What about him is controlled opposition, again?

He's also funny as fuck.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=r3BNg6TAw_s

No but he's a faggot for sucking kike cock harder than anyone else.

Yes. His right hand man is a Jew for fuck's sake.

but whatever, so long as he redpills normies with his comedy he's still not entirely worthless.

I pay for CRTV and watch Gavin and Stephen. Levin and Dease are weird anti Trump kikes, but sometimes entertaining.

yep me

Why would you think he is controlled opposition? He is the most generic conservative there is and never says anything remotely controversial

same. we can shoah Levin later

he's an average neocon trying to be edgy to recruit the youth

>I pay for CRTV and watch Gavin and Stephen
I keep meaning to pull the trigger on this. How's Gavin's show doing?

If you already are familiar with what he's like and enjoy him, you'll like it. I find it fairly entertaining, a lot of it is fluff, but funny.

As for Crowder, I have a tough time imagining why someone would really hate him if they weren't a leftist. He's largely agreeable and generally seems like he tries to be as intellectually honest as possible. His skits are generally funnier than his observations.

fpbp

Yes, he shills for the shekels so there's not another shoah.

I don't think many people here hate him, he's just really bland.

He's way too fucking extreme

David Duke publicly disavowed him on FTN iirc

Yup. Basic bitches. Sometimes they will interact with ya though.

I want to get him to bring on ae911truth.org people who just want an honest investigation of 911 from an architectural and engineering standpoint. We've been fed lies, and it's difficult for me as a PE who does high rise bldgs.

>trans-boomer

Holy shit that made me kek. Have a (You)

Crowder's the kind of guy who drives an F-350 and has no idea how to change a flat tire. Watch his interview with shitty Joe Rogan. He manipulates like a woman when things aren't going his way.

Why would you think that? He really doesn’t have a lot of strong opinions about anything.

I have my suspicions. Crowder is pretty far right and sometimes I wonder if he is trying to sabotage the right by taking it too far.

No he's just basically just our Jon Stewart equivalent.

He's the only one making a real effort at comedy on the Right, so got to give him credit for that