THIS MAKES ME SAD!

How can you be so close to understanding the truth and yet completely unable to connect the dots?

A better image of the reply for those of you that aren't ants

>white people have weak families
>that's white privilege!
Jews never stop impressing me

>white culture
It's called thanksgiving nigger

I thought every culture liked fucking hot cousins.

The deeply connected and meaningful culture she wants is possible but most people interpret this "caring about your own" as being racist. It's a fucked up world that we live in.

niggers have a lot of cousins because their fathers fuck everyone and make tons of niglets throughout their section 8 dumps.

I cannot believe how “in touch” liberalism is with cultures, but assumed to know everything about whites and absolutely being off base everytime.

>whites have no cousin culture
>hurrr cousin fucking redneck

Both of these are characteristically wrong, and 100% blacks have terrible family life over all.

It's all a projection

This

Grandma to the right is an absolute silver fox. 10/10 would clean her anoose with my tongue

White niggers are all about cousins and shit. White/pol/ is majority nigger tier whites. You know its true. Trash

>cousin culture
For anyone whos not aware of what they are referring to, niggers consider fucking EVERYONE they know to be a "cousin"
Like if your aunt who takes care of you because your mom is doing a nickel on a possesion charge knows a chick similar to her age, all of her childrens will be your "cousins"
Like if a nigger is calling his "cousins" to come and back him up after you punched him you better take for the hills because theres like 150 niggers headed in your direction at a minimum

The memes write themselves

It is true that Anglosphere and I think even Nordic family structures are smaller in comparison to Mediterranean families. Stuff about being independent and moving out at 18, mainly.

Blacks value their extended families because their nuclear families don't exist in 67% of cases

Granny THICC

"value" more like people you can make excuses to mooch

half spic here, my wonderful family and cousins only call me when they need money or wanted to immigrate and needed someone to vouch for them

Woah, woke.

almost like black american academia was started by a member of the 4th Internationale

Fascinating, OP

I'm white and just got back from thanksgiving at my cousin's house. Fight me!