Ex-gamg member here

Ex-gamg member here

A strong advice of life for /pol

Never back down from any fight even if you think youre gonna lose, if you do thats one step closer from being a cuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=d5c_1441986146
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

always raise my hands up when challenged and alone with the guys
no talk

Murdoch Murdoch is the most autistic thing ever created

>Never back down from any fight even if you think youre gonna lose
why do you want us to die in some gutter?

Also, the style of fighting they use in hockey (grab with one hand punch with the other) is surprisingly effective in street fights

It applies in hand to hand combat

Schools, unis, etc
Never let your opponent think youre a punching bag

Have they made a new episode since the Martin Luther king one

It gets taken down from youtube all the time

>t. nigger
guess we better resist arrest huh

If by most autistic thing ever you mean NatSoc incarnate? Then I agree. Embrace it leaf brainlet.

>Never back down from any fight even if you think youre gonna lose
this is how Hitler lost the war

>If by most autistic thing ever you mean NatSoc incarnate?

yes, that is exactly what I meant, the most autistic thing ever created

respect. f

Glad I don't have to deal with nigger problems

I didn't need you to tell me that, baka!
I watch anime, I already understand that the only way to get stronger is to use your emotions to overcome opponents who can wipe the floor with you. Especially potent if a friendship is on the line!

what video are you talkn about?

Never join ANYTHING. Avoid arguing and fighting no matter what. Defend yourself only if you must. Never defend anyone else. If you survive, which might be doubtful in your case.. If you can't seem to avoid something or someone you don't like.. Plot and execute punishment/revenge in such a way as no one will ever know. Learn to be calm and smile and find innocent humor in obscene things.. Lead a double life so you can love and hate at one and the same time and no one can tell what you think. Live the lie.. It's the best way to get where you want to be.

A big turning point in my life was my 2nd year in high school. Ended up hanging out with this girl who had a boyfriend. Got jumped by him and his cousin walking her home one night, and went down like a bitch. I should have fought back. If I could give young me one piece of advice, that would be it

Really the biggest problem - and I've said this many times in RL - is that prison is a no-win situation.

You have to prove you're not a cuck or a pussy by beating up someone, yet now you've gotten extra months and/or years added to your sentence for that offence.

Let's say you want to get out quick - you don't associate or interact with anybody, you're seen as a pussy. This has been my problem with prison - you either prove that you're not to be fucked with(and add extra years), or you keep to yourself and everyone thinks you're a pussy introvert.

liveleak.com/view?i=d5c_1441986146
>be white
>go to jail in Ottawa
>beat up Muslim terrorist who tries to force you to convert
>get props from black dudes

don't seem to be too bad to me

what does gamg mean? my dictionary doesn't contain this word. thank you in advance

Watch the Murdoch Murdoch series. Its on Youtube. Its NatSoc introductory education for purple pulled normies and the wayward alike

I just hope the guys beating up Muhammad didn't get any extra time.

He was the town rapist.

Turn the other cheek.

That's degenerate. Always make your opponent think your weak and then fuck them up. Also try your best never to get into a physical confrontation. The difference between a niggers and whites is in vocabulary and use of language to handle situations.

Having a hard time believing more time is added to your sentence for assaulting another con. Unless of course you really fuck someone up. Hole time yeah, loss of parole sure, good time lost maybe but more time, nah. But I do believe you've done time because your absolutely right about never backing down cause if you do, you're known as a punk and might as well check in.
6-5

What set?