>Student loan debt
>Shit car
>left over money all goes to food and gas

What's the point in living again?

me irl

go to school

>student loans

Sounds like a "you" problem

Didn't catch what school you were planning to shoot up.

What's your degree in? What's your job? Who is your daddy, and what does he do?

In a nutshell to breed and keep your species kicking along.

There is no point and that is the point. The whole goal in our current generation is to be a mass suicide cult. (((They))) have virtually made improving your life impossible and only those with certain "privilege" get ahead but are taken advantage up without remorse.

There is no point, the point of living right now is to suffer. What awaits for us at the end of this trip will make it all more sweet.

The only people who beat the rat race cheat.

Shouldn't have made terrible decisions haha. Jokes on you faggot and you're gonna have to live with that for the rest of your life haha.

>t no debt, fully paid off house and 2 cars

may i speak to the drug dealer of the house please

>Failed a business two years after graduating college
>Moved in with parents
>Worked in restaurants for a year
>Interned for two years
>Finally got a job with upwards mobility
>27
>I'm still with parents
>Paying for food
>Paying for car
>Paying for loans
>Paying for rent
>Paying for rail commute
It's not bad though. Today I bought all the thanksgiving food (organic, free range, no chemicals) and cooked for my family. I'm also going into work tomorrow to get some extra money. Just don't lose site of a goal and just because you're not working in the field you want, doesn't mean you can't spend time learning or practicing the trade on your own free time instead of shit posting.

Wtf is wrong with yall yanks?! You have super great opportunities for business in your country (despite your high taxes.... can't imagine paying more than 10 % flat and 5 % divident). Get on your ass and do something. Someone whom I knew went to the States. He fucking washed cars and windows and now he ownes a logistics company with 10-15 trucks. And if you have internet then you can earn cash even if you live in fucking nigger Nigeria. Its not like you can't make a good living with Google Adsense or affiliate shit.

If my mother doesn’t come to tomorrow, I have the responsibility of telling the hospital to take her off life support.
She’s not in pain.
I’ll pray that we all make it, anons. I don’t think my mother is going to make it.

O SAY CAN YOU SEE

same. gonna end it all soon

>25
>never had a job in my life
>failed out of college with 1.7 GPA

How fucked am I?

At least take a few journos out with you lad, be an hero

about as much as the average nigger. do u get neetbux?

No... Should I?

Basically how people lived for hundreds and hundrets of years.
Basically why (usually big) families existed in the first place.

Funny how ppl are so disconnected from nature by now, that they dont recognize nature when they see it, bit think its some foreign n alien thing.

That timeline, bruh ...

>He fucking washed cars and windows and now he ownes a logistics company with 10-15 trucks
Yeah I'm gonna assume your "friend" was dealing drugs or selling prostitutes or greased someone's hand to get started in his business. Or he probably worked under the table, not getting raped by taxes, health insurance or student loans and coasting on our generous immigrant gibs while pocketing full cash from his job. Nobody magically goes from washing cars to owning a company like that nowadays.
Also the muh "one guy did okay so nothing is wrong" argument is fucking retarded.

i tried to get it but would only qualify for $200 and would have to jump through hoops so i said no
yeah something like that

We are all going to make it user

>be 29
>MD
>make 300k a year
>most goes to taxes, the rest to insurances and retirement
>rest goes to car and house payment
>only left with 20k for luxuries

I expected better desu

Mow lawns for cash. Pays better than Programming.

Only bad thing about living with parents is having to tell people. I did until late 20's and now have nice house at 30.

No wife yet though

Thank you user
Thank you forever

find a nice gf and be poor together

become a monk desu

>19
>14 dollers and hour
>Owns house
>didn't fall for college meme
>takes bus because gov pays (degenerate)
>single and alone
>hate fucks niggers on weekends

>26
>JUST got my BS in useless STEM step ladder program
>gotta get my MS to do anything worthwhile
>degree is 2 years and 60k
>end goal job doesn't pay 90k til 10 years in

I think I'm just gonna do medical device sales.

Taking a year break off regular life, gonna go work as a civilian at a base in Japan. I've got business ideas in niche fields with connections, so I'm not worried. Gf of 5 years broke up with me and is now dating a 30 yr old who works retail and is still working on his English bs. I feel sorry for her, she was begging me for a kid but I feel she's Bette fit for him because she's trash too.

That's Capitalism.

This is capitalism senpai

Yeah. People will tell you they don't care, but they do - to an extent. I don't have time for GF, unless she just wants to see me for a day every week. 4 hour commute everyday bro.

i'm the same age as you, have an MD, haven't matched into residency, now work minimum wage job for the past couple years because an MD is useless without a license. i have entire medschool debt on top of it.

I expected better too. i sometimes think about killing myself because my whole life is going to be a paycheck to paycheck struggle and i'm sick and tired of it.

This what you get

You are a white slave. Thank your Jewish masters Americuck

I mean, all you have to do is find a residency program. Couldn't you take forbearance on your loans, save some money, and basically travel anywhere you need to in order to find a program?

just be lucky you dont live in a shit country, fool

really, be very very thankful these places have such low standards

You'll soon realize that your point in living is work and generate wealth for jews.
You're welcome.

>>Made my own job "not in illegal pharmaceuticals"
>>Make bank
>>Own Home
>>No debt
>>Nice car
>>Monies to burn

Still sitting here on a holiday by myself. Just got home from the bar. Immediate family all gone, no offspring, no wife, girlfriend went to visit parents on the coast, couldn't step away from business to go with her so I am alone.

Fuck it treated myself to a Nuru massage full treatment with a QT Asian girl, then had a few drinks. Now at home drinking beer, watching Netflix, and shit posting.

Life is Life user either make it a shit show or enjoy the ride your choice.

>4 hour commute everyday bro.
Fuck that. Get out of there. Anything over an hour isn't worth it. Since I moved I only go 15 mins each way. Used to have an hour and 1.5 is my max

>be 35
>MBA, no student debt
>$85k a year
>buy mom a new, smaller house as far away from niggers as possible and and cover most of her mortgage and living expenses because I refuse to put her in a home where she will be cared for by cut rate nigger and beaner bitches
>mom is legally disabled from a car accident a few years back but can't get disability because she has too many assets
>meanwhile, a quarter of my income goes to subsidizing niggers and beaners on welfare who do nothing but shit out low IQ niglets and taquito goblins with criminal destinies
>waiting for the day of the rope
>not a faggot like OP

>12 bucks an hour
>Student loan debt
Dude, go get a Masters in CS, MBA, or law degree

what makes you think you deserve more? did you work hard enough to justify demanding a better income?

life is shit

>27
>make 140k per year
>high end apartment
>no debt
>nice car
>left over money goes to investing so I can retire in my 40s
>still just as depressed as you

Don’t live for money, it doesn’t make you happier unless you’re a boring and shitty person who only cares about material well-being. If you want to find a reason to live look into far right movements IRL and fight for your people. Lift weights too - being poor and ripped is much better than poor and fat.

you don't get a house on 12/hr so use that degree to make more and try to be an adult some day.

i’m in a similar boat only i make 18 an hour. i saved up 2 grand, bought a bunch of moped parts, now teaching myself how to build a moped. when i’m done, i’ll know how to build a moped and then i’ll start doing it for profit. may work, may not, but i’m gonna try and test myself in the free market.

>MS to do anything worthwhile
MS is going to be the next bachelors.
I know, it sucks. I basically travel to work, come back, work out, chores, and sleep. My profession has a really small community, I'm hoping I can get a raise or find a better opportunity so I can purchase a home closer to the city.

>all you have to do is find a residency program.

for the past few cycles, residency programs have had around 500 applicants for one spot, and it's only increasing.

trust me, i've tried. it's not as easily as "find a program"

And what awaits at the end of the shit rainbow?

> 25
> make only 18k a year
> brainlet
> want a brainlet gf

Unfortunately females cannot respect the 1:1 ratio

>medical device sales

Sales is tough to break into and not an easy job but can be extremely rewarding. I know a guy who does sales for a software company and he made 500,000+ last year. Make sure you get uncapped commissions and a solid residual commission structure, like a 7-5-3. And if they’re not offering a base salary plus commission DO NOT do it.

>tfw 24
>have 20k left in student debt
>have two older vehicles
>make $22 an hour sanding cars in a factory
I have absolutely no pity for you.

Just hold on bro
In 10 more years you’ll be fat and so apathetic you won’t care anymore

same boat but im 26. no debt and no car. WAH so don't need it.
Have an interview next week that would be 15/hr starting and 20/hr after i've been there for a few months.
Biggest worry is the UA. By my estimate I should have 2 weeks clean and i didn't smoke that much anyway. seriously it was .3 grams a day at most.
But God I'm going to kill myself if that's what does me in.

Money really does not make a difference. I've had a ton of money, I've had none, and there is ZERO difference in how happy I felt. Yeah, being so broke that you spend all day worrying if you're $4 purchase of food at the grocery store is gonna cause your bank account to bounce and shit like that can cause undue stress. But really, money doesn't mean shit. If you're a decent person, at least. If you're a shallow fuckhead, you probably will be much happier.

>be 24
>fell for the college meme before I became aware that it wasn't necessary
>got a history degree, neat
>want to pursue a phd
>got a job in systems at a university instead
>0 coding, systems experience--I interview well
>18/hr in a field I didn't study feels alright
>waiting for gf to get her MD

>same boat but im 26. no debt and no car. WAH so don't need it.
I want no debt. I'd have an extra 500 a month

What did you major in that you can only get a $12/hr job?

>it's not as easy as find a program
do you actually apply to any or do you just sit around and wait on a handful of niche apps you sent in?

I had to do the same thing. I took my mother off life support on St. Patricks day 2016. She died at 10:37 pm. She was only 51. You'll get through it. We're gonna make it man.

>5 figure student loan debt
>sanding cars
>smug
Kek

Thanks user

Your tireless labor makes it possible for the NEET class to dedicate our lives to the higher pursuit of knowledge and self-perfection. We will always remember your sacrifice, and through us you gain immortality.

You're still in your twenties. You have plenty of time user. To be a weak fuck. Literally pick yourself up by your bootstraps and figure it out.

You'll feel bretty gud about yourself when you succeed.

>32
>$16/hr driving cherry picker
>small 2bd room House
>No debt, except house
>2009 ford escape
>Left over money goes into savings
>Haven't had a gf in 5 years and family thinks I'm gay by default

The gay part hurts my soul. I want a waifu but I only seem to find sluts and whores and I get extreme social discomfort just walking around.

> military till 27
> undergrad at 31
> grad degree at 33
> gi bill and scholarships paid both.
> $102k/yr at 35 w/ no debt

To enrich yourself with the best possible moment you can live in perpetually until you can no longer embellish life's tiniest rewards.

Fuck man, I can't even imagine losing my parents. You'll be OK though man, I'm sure she'll be watching over you from heaven

thqh I have a few outstanding debts from when I've bailed my sister out of a few jams (she has a major anxiety attack about once a year and ends up in a mental clinic) and I will always bail her out.
Its nothing on your level. But I honestly wouldn't mind having the chance to take out 100k for a few years off just to study. My dad never went to collage and just applied himself to I.T certs and makes 100k+ in his mid 50's. Has for about a decade now. He and my mom had their own professional cleaning service when he picked up his first windows 95 manual. And he was about 28 at the time. There is always a way up.
inb4 mexican. We are 100% European.

Thanks for the advice, I'll be hunting as I go and getting prepared. I'd rather do this than slog through another degree program like a fool. I have no debt from my BS so I see no reason to build up some for an MS.

I know the exact medical device field I wanna be in and I've met many of the managers at companies I'd like to work for.

Do you do sales?

>be me
>18, just graduate high school
>don't fall for the college meme
>stay in parents house
>learn some shitshow coding skills over summer
>start doing free lance work in fall
>do the math making like $30 an hour
>live in /comfy/ suburb and take public transport
>don't fall for the car meme
>4 years of doing this and saving money
>literally have 100k saved up through investing in technology stocks and "working" at age 22
>bitcoin/altcoins gets big, invest in it for next couple years
______YOU ARE HERE_______
>25, and after cashing out bitcoin have 500k in bank by basically living a pseudo-neet lifestyle, not falling for le Growing Up™ memes, and doing basic bitch investing skills
>zero debt, while all my "friends" and retarded boomer family who told me to grow up and stop acting like a little boy, are drowning in debt, and living in 200sqm cuckboxes or mortgaged to the point of suicide
>mfw looking at all you useless sacks of shit

basically all of life is a meme, figure it out and its golden ticket

the point in living for you is as a cautionary tale for others to not be fuck ups

I'm 24, am assistant manager at some shitty dead end retail job that I fucking hate, heavy drug user (though you wouldnt tell upon meeting me), no college degree or trade, no gf, non-existant social life.

I have a decent bit of money saved up (about $50k) , but I don't have any idea what to do with it.

28 is young, and tomorrow is the beginning of the rest of your life

Making ‘good’ money is a trap. I accomplished so fucking much when I was poor. Now I’ve lost my edge and post here.

Thanks user

Keep on living the right life and making good choices, both for yourself financially and spiritually. The right girl will come along and see that you have a moral code you live by and the strength to continue being a hardworking, responsible man. Good work, keep it up

You earn more in two hours than the monthly maximum wage in Cuba, so there's that.

bro samesies. i just get stoned and play vidya, watch movies or shitpost on the internet. i dont want to be alive but im too scared to kill myself.

>300k a year
>working for botnet

Eh, could be worse.

Do you really think that, that having a lot of money doesn't make you any happier?

Are you telling me that the "money can't buy happiness" is a meme?

>

No, they are right. I should bite the bullet and find a wife. It's been so long, that just thinking about initiating small talk with a woman is making my blood accelerate. I should go to strip bars to build up my confidence first.

Join the military. Got out after 9 years as a Satellite Engineer working for Lochkeed Martin. Just score well on your ASVAB so you wont get a shit job that has no transfer to civilian life.

>29
>Make 40 AUD / 30? USD
>Inherited $480g USD
>No debt
>Decent mercedes
>Money goes into my bank

I don't spend money. I inherited enough to change my life and it also changed was how people treated me. People are so much nicer to you when you have money. It's really pathetic.
The only people I actively trust or want to be around are people who were cool to me when I was 28 and had nothing.

I think the point of life is to win the lotto twice, once from inheritance, and once from meeting a pure waifu who can be a pure mother and wife to your children. I don't have a lot of hope for that.

Nigger, I'm paying over $5 a gallon, you've got no reason to bitch about gas.

>tfw graduated with an AS in CS.
>Never going to get a job with this
>drug addict friend makes 1400 every 2 weeks mowing lawns.
I hate this Earth.

And all you had to do was sell your soul to the robot god.

>could have made 12 bucks without the school and debt.

Yup.

The military is like boys club where you rack up great benefits, stories out the ass, and learn some valuable life and job skills. Just don’t pick a stupid MOS, get killed, or get anything but an honorable discharge and you’re fucking set.

that's sounds like a comfy life. How do I do it?

>Make 12 bucks an hour
>Student loan debt

gender studies degree?

save up for a gun, kill soros

Apply for an apprenticeship at your local Union Hall. Doesn't matter which trade, they will pay for your school, earn while you learn, and you'll have great benefits. Be able to pass a drug test.

Sight*

Faggot.

I can relate to this, most western woman are full on degenerate, and even my i guess i'll use this term loosely **Friends**, just fuck around when i tell them. Ah what you're waiting till marriage for sex? Honestly our society as a whole is fucked, and ppl wonder why woman just take men to the cleaners and get divorce's. I mean sex is all well and good, but it should be used like a gift as for someone you love. Truthfully though, don't try to think about it to much, this shit can go deep, and you'll just end up massively black pilling. We keep on trucking improving our bodies physically, and spiritually. You're not alone, but i will tell you this, when you do find that someone who is worth loving, it's more satisfying and more worth so, in life than that of 10 sexual partners.

>Be 28
>Have been fired from every high-tech job because am conspiratard.
> Have a handful of non-monetized websites.
> Sitting on infinite job security.
> Collecting neetbux because am disabled by default.
> Now am making conspiracy theories for free.
> mfw: (-_-)