LBTS #2 Exposing CBTS & Ayy Lmaos Continued Edition

1. The purpose is to log every larp over the coming minutes. They're all connected. They're all neckbeards.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our memes to the normies. Stay strong Goys. Focus and believe in Jesus, oy!
3. Stick to your furries. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums!
4. How would (You) succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do niggers even post here? Bring them along for the ride and lynch lads.
5. Get Gomfy, Believe your mom that your living in the greatest timeline in existence.
MOTIVATION →
&
CONFIRMATION OF R →
PERVIOUS BREAD WAS SHOAH'D

Other urls found in this thread:

cog49.com/ft.pdf
pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
voanews.com/a/argentine-submarine-explosion/4131658.html
conservativecircle.org/forums/topic/dem-whip-delivers-pizzas-to-scalise-staffers/
unvis.it/cnn.com/2017/11/22/us/aijalon-gomes-dies-california/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=iOxOl8npzC4
youtube.com/watch?v=BHM6HtPuVxs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

larping faggots

Have a bump

Oh boy.

What is a larp?
What are niggers?
Am I Q?
Who is the Jew
Praise kek.
Also be expecting my call, you have made the cut!!
Q

SNOW WHITE appears more than anything in the Q -map. It is confirmed as referencing NSA/CIA, but we are told to take it deeper too. There is much depth to the term. The original story reflects ancient knowledge of seven forces of nature (the seven dwarfs), that would preserve the Christian world for many centuries, then be part of a GREAT AWAKENING when discovered. This now-recent discovery also reveals long-hidden messages in the Bible unlocked only with (keyed to) the knowledge of these same natural forces. This is referred to in Revelation as SEVEN SEALS of a book.

The earliest version of the Snow White fairy tale was written in low German, no doubt because it was authored by a Kabbalah sage who understood every living thing is made up of seven distinct but interactive systems. We can also bet the 7 CIA supercomputers named after the seven dwarfs are similarly interactive. But just as the story has it, these same forces of nature would only revive and sustain the Christian world (Snow White) twice. After that, the knowledge of how they work must be revealed to prevent evil men from using it against others. (Picture related)
The study and the whole disclosure is here : cog49.com/ft.pdf
Here are some key points within it : pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
See also :

Only R has power here, heathen!

Who is the Jew?
What do they do?
Pizzagate is real?
Blackmail?
Politicians are pedos?
James Alefantis is a Rothschilds?

Fun Fun

Cut Consumption Not Foreskin

lmao

In reality though I am the only trolling the cbts threads and posting as q? It's pretty funny to watch them try to decipher the meaningless shit you post as q

>post videos and pictures of black violence in the LARP threads- especially anything from Africa as that tends to be pretty fucked up.

Also point out that they haven't figured out anything and they've been at it for a couple of weeks now.

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days before the Storm mentioned by POTUS Trump.
2. This thread has nothing to do with Q. If you are looking for Q General, try CBTS
3. This edition was born out of various habbenings being overrun by the fanaticism, old people, and newfags, witnessed during these weeks.

If you have something to include in next edition then post it. Make quality posts and spawn off your own discussions. Information travels best when shared instead of when it's hoarded.
An user offered thie pic and this Edition was named after it.

One user asked words One user shared 5 exquisite memes. Bravo. Four user agreed.
One user aaked voanews.com/a/argentine-submarine-explosion/4131658.html 44 dead in Argentinian Sub Boom
One user shared a meme with perfectly timed grace. Same user stated Think backwards, top down.
One user added Sheep snuff 3 user
Same user asked conservativecircle.org/forums/topic/dem-whip-delivers-pizzas-to-scalise-staffers/ Whip delivers pizza
Olds unvis.it/cnn.com/2017/11/22/us/aijalon-gomes-dies-california/index.html American Burne to Death in NK
Olds A thread dedicated towards the revival of related art, all mediums welcomed.

80% of anons demonstrated reading comprehension.

2 prev bump

or you could just pretend to be Q and post random questions for boomers to spend hours trying to decipher.

How many M0ssad agents do you suppose are embedded in American media corporations?
If you wanted to operate in secret, wouldn't you attempt to infiltrate Operation Mockingbird with your own agents?
Wouldn't this almost completely prevent your spy organization's exposure?

Hmm, I am keeping an eye out for potential LARPing opportunities.

Stop larping, niggers. It's not allowed. We need to be polite and honest and faithful so everyone likes us. That's pol's future. Stop fighting your own best interests.

Also tick tock boom boom soon soon plus plus.

It's all too funny to watch you troll them, frank all over. They get so fucking mad!

Lol

How many Jews does it take to perpetuate a LARP?
What are the Jews scared of?
Why are the Jews wasting time on a LARP?
Israel will fall.
Why is Q a queer faggot?
How many dicks does Q suck?
Does Q have a foreskin?
Was it sucked off by a rabbi?

OMG!!! ITS Q!!!

hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Fag Off R Hater!

is somebody keeping track of all these new Q posts!?!?!?! we need to add them to the Q map pronto

Guardians 0f 1nternet Morality took over with the trip Q after the predictions of the original Q failed to materialise. @_g01m_

dumb frogposter

> What is Sup Forums
> Is Sup Forums an extended collection of autistic virgins?
> Do these virgins follow any larp that comes along?
> Does this arise from their virginity?
> How is it relevant?
> Is Sup Forums complete shit now?
> Is Red.dit partly responsible?
> Are autistic Neets actually accomplishing anything?
> Is the Neet virgin White male responsible?
> Update the Graphic
> Connect the dots
> Madea Boo 2
> Alice In Chains
> Duran Duran
> Lego Star Wars
> Kung Fu Panda 3

Looks farmiliar to me....

The "Sammich"

> Kung Fu Panda 3

Include me in the screen post!

kek you shilled the wrong thread you kike cunt

?

Spacex logo on the rocket

Conect the dots
Add some more dots
Connect those too
Dig deeper
Even deepet

Q

The Holy Bread must be protected.

One user asked "Is Anarchism stronger than Federal Control"
There is a way to find out by scientific experiment.

The elders thunked ( pic related )

they use the most cringe worthy terms imaginable.

Do you know R personally? All my friends want to know.

WOW

IT'S A FUCKING LARP

Fag R Is REAL!

Bomp for knowledge X------------DD

youtube.com/watch?v=iOxOl8npzC4

where's the night baker?

lol

fuck year
fund it

Bump

HEY SHUT THE FUCK IT DOWN

Cock Ball Torture Session

REMINDER

BUMP

Fuck all of you, I hope your faggot tranny children get raped by AIDS infected niggers and you watch them waste away and die and that you live to a ripe old age and the last memory you have as you die in a piss soaked bed in a baking hot hospice is the stink of death shit and hospitals.

KILL ALL BOOMERS, YOU ARE THE MOST USEFUL OF IDIOTS, YOY ARE THE KIKES FAVOURITE TOOL

Calm down man

Bumping.

Filthy dumb boomer scum

>let's push shitty normie memes
>what could possibly go wrong

Not interested in putting any actual work into this, but you who are about to shitpost, I salute you.

Lazy ass

what's the final solution to the eternal boomer question, oswald?

the shilling is at historic highs in here today boys

You Gotta

HOLY SHIT GUYS!!!! WHAT DOES THIS MEAN??

dug as deep as i could. am now in custody in china as they claim im an illegal immigrant. should i dig more? which direction?

D E A T H

obviously

>Calm down man
I'll calm down once the inside of your head decorates my boots. Also don't assume my gender SHITLORD.

i went and spammed pizzagate info over the course of 4 threads and general redpills when i run out of PG stuff. the disinfo agents in there wont want people to see that and the genuine people that fell for the disinfo will be lucky to have some new info. win win

The Holy Bread must be protected. One user asked →
"Is Anarchism stronger than Federal Control"
There is a way to find out by scientific experiment.

The elders thunked
( pic related )

YOURE ALL FUCKING RETARDS AND EVERYBODY HATES YOU

Q larpers?
Yeah, they're quite dumb.

this

R is my L0rd and My g0d.

Bow to the R and Reap End your ways.

May the Gory, Onry, Prowess, be granted thee by R.

Ameme

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Ahhaaaaahaha. Faggots cant even scare away a bunch of larping boomers but
>muh ethnostate.
Do us all a favor and either kys or go make brown babies

Lettuce pray the R father.

( pic related )

shuddup faggot! R CAME FIRST

WHAO!!

Your right MR Q here..... What did does the helicopter sound make?
Why is this important?
Follow betty

No I am Q!

YOURE ALL FUCKING FAGGOTS AND EVERYBODY HATES YOU

How’s arfcom OP??

WTF?!?!
how couldnt i see that. its so obvious. hidden in plain sight. what is he trying to tell us?

DIE BITCH DIE! LEAVE OUR HOLEY GROUND!
WE HAVE PEOPLE WITH CHINESE GREEN
CARDS FALLING OFF THE PLANET

i do hope your ok.
your work in China saved sold yours.
May the glory of R be upon you mole.

According to the scraped yours:
Looketh left right after before you dew.

So i suggest finding the secret pop-can key ring. It holds the powers of . . .

T H E D O O R

Be strawn lags! Folk us!

youtube.com/watch?v=BHM6HtPuVxs

( nothing is related )

bump

bmp graphics

HOLY SHIT GET IN THE SCREENCAP!

bump

What is a nigger?
Why do the smell bad?
Niggers tongue my anus
Q ++

1600 threads later lol, most of them with

bless you

>fucking hollywood starts collapsing
>oh hey what about roy mooore
>OH SHIT ROY MOORE
>MSM starts focusing on Roy Moore
>meanwhile(hundreds of actors/directors get accused)
>Roy Moore wins election.
>hollywood: well it was acceptable with Roy Moore.
>it was republicans fault
>they allow pedophelia
>hollywood gets off the hook
or
>hollywood spins it to make pedophelia acceptqcble.

hey, might as well go for it. bumpity bump

SKYKING SKYKING PLUG YOUR EARS

SHILLS WANNA STATE FACTS

TELL ME ABOUT P! WHY DOES HE MAKE THE POSTS

is p in my pants?
what would it do there?
where does p normally go?
why is this important?

The great minds of 100 years ago knew who they were. Modern, Commercial "churcheology," the product of many recent decades of Judaic subversion, has made that knowledge hard to find. But authors of sacred texts quite apparently expected this would be the case and hid overwhelming support for the whole truth very cryptically in their works. We just need more great minds to understand how, why, here : cog49.com/ft.pdf
This is THE GREAT AWAKENING of all time. A partial synopsis of it is here pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW

They actually believe there are thousands of indictments coming based on the total amount of sealed cases in every US district currently. You can't even reason with them asking how they know every single one of these cases is an indictment or why irrelevant/left-leaning districts and judges would be coordinating with Trump himself to serve up mass indictments.

Their entire larp is built up on shit like that that can easily dismissed individually, but then they'll say "BUT WHAT ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED IN SAUDI ARABIA" and they shut down like the schizo boomers they are. There is no reaching people like that. They claim they are redpilled or open-minded, but they are solely here to role-play and confirm pre-existing biases.

Let us prey.

كافرة

Haven't you boomer niggers gotten tired of this shitty LARP yet?

i decide what facts are, and facts are exactly this: precisely what i say they are

Can you help me, please?
I found Lake Lurk Moor where Q slay the shoah, but Mary Magdalene samefagged her boah.
>IT SAID SO IN THE BIBLE!!!!!!
Is that right be foah you found the doah?

According to §Saint Q§ ( prick related )

Call me later!
I got your number. Call me anything you like!

>→ ʞɔnן ɥƃnoꓕ .ʇı ǝʞıן ןǝǝɟ ı ǝɯıʇʎuɐ ǝɯ sǝsɐǝןd ɹǝʌǝʇɐɥʍ ǝʇıɹʍ ןן`ı ←

R IS GOD

GOD IS R

S ENTERS THE FRAY

> patterns everywhere
> it's all connected
> Q