Look @/The past, not the Future/ Context not facts/

'''''M.M.M''''
Red String board topic RSBT. (Not a discussion on setting up a RSB, nor a science discussion about what CERN does, and you decide by yourself if this is LARP...or not. Just pay attention to the context, and share any new peripheral/connector you find).
=====================================================
///Setup///
@Peripherals:
1-John Titor.
2-John G. Trump.
3-Barron Trump.
4-Nikola Tesla
5-Admiral Richard E. Byrd
6-Baba Vanga.
7-Denver Airport murals and art-deco symbolism.

@Connectors:
-Redefining black holes in the 21ist century science paradigm.
-Dark energy discarded from new equations.
-CERN.
-Philadelphia experiment.
-Project rainbow.
-Operation Highjump.
-Boeing's Deep Space Gateways (DSG).
-AIs and singularity calculation.
-AIs and astral charts.
-Die Glocke (kecksburg incident).

@Cryptric references/exchangeable context.
-Kubrick's 2010 Space odyssey (HAL9000).
-Movie: Tomorrowland.
-Movie: Interstellar.
-Movie: 12 monkeys
-Movie: The Planet of the Apes.
-Ingersoll Lockwood's books. (The last president, Barron Trump's marvelous. underground adventure).
-Half-life (interdimensional travel, spacetime insertions, dystopia, unexplainable unfinished plot, phladelphia experiment references, are combines RWDS references?).
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Made it too easy, specially with the pop culture references. Saw any connection while reading? Have fun...

Other urls found in this thread:

bibliotecapleyades.net/antarctica/antartica11.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Highjump
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kys

================================
Strongly suggest to check PBS Spacetime on youtube, and a quick rundown on Elon Musk for a better RSB.
=======================================
Singularity: (def.1:) a point at which a function takes an infinite value, especially in space-time when matter is infinitely dense, as at the center of a black hole.
(def.2:)a hypothetical moment in time when artificial intelligence and other technologies have become so advanced that humanity undergoes a dramatic and irreversible change.
===================================

user i you really think this is spam let me know, if you have questions ask, but please do not start with that kill yourself bullshit without having an idea what we are doing here, this is not taking a piss. Questions on red string boards?

kys

kys

hmmm

"The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun."

Where did Q go?

Thought you guys were threw being stomped out with a shew.....

So are you saying this thread is just gibberish? there is no relation between John G. Trump and tesla? the philadelphia experiment was not a black hole incident? Ingersoll Lockwood never wrote Barron Trump's name in a book about underground travels? John Titor is not a pseudonym used by Donald Trump? John titor never spoke of tome travel from a device he predicted would exist about this time? you are a disgrace for keke and meme magic.....
sure! I'm killing myself at this moment, you anons are killing my common sense right now.

ok fair enough senpai.

if you wanna say something spit it out. dont be a fag about it.

Donald J Trump aka John Titor time traveled from the year 2036 using G&E state of the art stationary mass, temporal displacement unit.

From my personal experience user, that is not how it works, I cannot spoon feed you on to reaching a conclusion, but I can give you the recipe if you want to prepare it and see for yourself.
Besides the most important point is to debunk any of those facts and references, or add more to the board.

>gay LARP

i'm so glad we're putting a permanent end to "general" discussions of all types thanks to "calm before the larp"

thank me later. ;)

I'm not an idiot user, I know about these threads. That is not the point of building a red string board, this is not about claiming bizarre assumptions, it is for curious anons with some general popular science knowledge to reach their own conclusions by themselves, don't be so condescendent. I'm not trying to spam the board user, like that CBTS trend.
"....And for those able to see, be praised the glory of the lord on them"

ok

I tried this at /X/ but they only like to talk about dreams and summoning entities.
I'm humbly asking for help, maybe you can tell me about a board where this threads are not considered a nuance, thanks.
"The trumpeters and singers performed together in unison to praise and give thanks to the LORD. Accompanied by trumpets, cymbals, and other instruments, they raised their voices and praised the LORD with these words: "He is good! His faithful love endures forever!" At that moment a thick cloud filled the Temple of the LORD."

its called reddit.

info, or gtfo.

hey guy don't go too far, need a second to read and process

just drop info. why do these fags get off on pretending they have some knowledge but will only hint at it. No one is asking you to spoon feed anybody. I run across you fags all the time.
You got the same memes as anyone else.

alright buddy, didn't titor say that he first picked up a shotgun at the age of 13? well if he was barron then his timeline must be slightly off

obviously there are certain things that are being under lock and key, but at the same time how else you explain the unrealistic probability that trump was to win the office with all odds against him and seemingly with such ease? the guy hardly broke a sweat and all of his moves seem to be decently calculated (even though most would disagree)

the truth is stranger than fiction...

>just drop info

Ok I just did it for you, there is much to learn about AI capabilities to calculate space/time travel using astral charts, boeing deep space gateways, and the new scientific approach for black holes and and dark matter, I have given pretty simple and easy to find references on that. I dont really want to ask first person questions or this will be another "Q" thread. Ask the (Q)uestions to yourself...if you are not curious enough to do this by yourself, then maybe you are not the user that can help.

Again, remember no one is referring to the "Donald Trump is a time traveller" conspiracy theory. Just note how all the info is easy to find and hard to debunk, and all the red strings point out to the same direction.
you anons are not looking at the context, just spewing facts.

so... sleepy.. i think i shoul..

well why didn't you include stargate or timecop in your list of medias??

my friend, it is hard to understand all of this in the big picture with my over calcified pineal and under developed brain from all of this malnutrition they feed us =(

I normally don't do conspiratard BS but the Trump as time traveller seems plausible to me.

Teslas notes would have been worth a million times the value of gold in the right hands, and John Trump was a brilliant man.

Ok have some "crumbs" user

>Kubrick's 2010 Space odyssey (HAL9000).
AI's and deep space travel

>-Movie: Tomorrowland.
Tesla, edison's, secret societies, hidden civilizations (agartha) reference operation highjump

>-Movie: Interstellar.
Being swallowed by a massive black hole so time (constant) and space (variable) switch (when matthew mcconaughey gets into a dimension where moving means traveling in time). And the character "Murphy" finding out the new science paradigm to approach space/time.

>-Movie: 12 monkeys
Humans displaced from time unable to tell if they even exist. Travelers trying to follow an event in the past they are not sure it has to do to avoid the catastrophic future.

>-Movie: The Planet of the Apes.
Travel to the future by rotating in orbit and re-entering in a certain angle (kecksburg bell reference).

if its real, make an anti gravity device and show us a video of it working. all you niggers claim they are hiding all this secret tech and its always so simple how its just magnets that anyone can buy! wow so cool! well make it faggot. no one trust your word, you are literally no one.

yea I get all that and we also have crowley and parsons trying to force the hand of a "higher being" timeline

symbols all over the place and literary works of the bible influenced by jewish zog masonic jesuits with even the jehovah's witness dude being buried under a capstone

the guys that have been on the right path to something have been alienated or removed by those vying for ultimate control, but only those that would want to find it and not use it for harm will, aye?

magnets really mess things up I guess, how do they work?? why else would we need HAARP?

>if its real, make an anti gravity device
The nazis did, die glocke and the kecksburg incident user.

>no one trust your word.
what word on what user? Im not claiming ANYTHING, again this is a thread for some anons to ask themselves and build their own string board.

>you are literally no one.
You're goddamned right about that, but my references are there and I did not pulled them out of my "nobody's" ass.

Please, if you feel dumbfounded of "trolled" do not share uninvited opinions, we dont have much time (((they))) are censoring all and the NN will be taken out soon.

>and the NN will be taken out soon.
this is proof that you aren't in the know for real. fuck off larping nigger. you kids hurt this board by filling it with garbage all day.

So are they not censoring all the twitter accounts? did they not just close styx's account? why do you think they want to control the net user, they do fear us. If you feel this is garbage then be my guest and send a report, I think at least some share info here, unlike those template-like slider and bait threads made from "soronsfoundation" bots.

>So are they not censoring all the twitter accounts?
they have net neutrality right now correct? And they are banning people now? so in the future we should be worried about the NN repeal cuz then they will ban us???? am i missing something?
>did they not just close styx's account?
who? that guy whos a tranny? he could have been banned for a ton of reasons, but ive never watched anything they ever posted.
>why do you think they want to control the net user
liberals censor opposing views literally anywhere they go. twitter is run by liberals and by hillarys people. so its easier to assume they are blocking people because they are butthurt.

they didn't stick around in highjump for a reason and byrd said that defense needed to be implemented from "high speed vehicles from north"

germans had two winter expeditions prior, maybe 10-30 years prior, and survived the winter expedition, highjump was obviously a retreat and byrd implied such in his interview

prior to his expedition, he said it was not a scientific journey at all

The south african government reported at least 2-3 Nuke detonations, and from the 5-6 carriers on "the expedition" only 2 came back to the coasts of Chile and Argentina (nazi allies) to SURRENDER.
In the movie Tomorrowland (Disney, the kikest kikes of all) the advanced civilization stationed in the pole (Agartha) is monitoring mankind using some sort of time/space energy reactor.

>The south african government reported at least 2-3 Nuke detonations, and from the 5-6 carriers on "the expedition" only 2 came back to the coasts of Chile and Argentina (nazi allies) to SURRENDER.
a carrier has like 5000 people on board. so possibly 25,000 people, probably less, witnessed super advanced beings destroy their ships and never spoke a word about it, the only person who ever did was one single guy who only told his story in book form that you had to buy. hmmmmmmmm.....

Okay user it is very good to question, now consider how many people would have died at that final battle, and the actual allied forces LOST it against advanced warfare machines. So the real plan was to pretend the allied forces won to prevent chaos, it is the perfect victory: "the bad guys lost, everything will be as usual, keep on living your lives please". While they hide in a hidden region of the world that no one else can reach. Have a quick rundown on the movie tomorrowland and:
bibliotecapleyades.net/antarctica/antartica11.htm

I have the impression many disney movies (the most giant kike mediatic brainwashing machine) present certain taboo topics and context for people to associate them with mere "fictional movie tropes".

>So the real plan was to pretend the allied forces won to prevent chaos, it is the perfect victory: "the bad guys lost, everything will be as usual, keep on living your lives please". While they hide in a hidden region of the world that no one else can reach.
is that your opinion or can i read it somewhere?

highjump only took about 5,000 men... are you even looking any of this stuff up??

>bibliotecapleyades.net/antarctica/antartica11.htm
this has no sources or anything that's really proof. for all i know you wrote that page yourself. the nazis UFOs were supposed to have used a simple magnet device that anyone can build. why has no one else ever made one? its all just too unbelievable to me, especially when all the proof for it seems to come from nowhere and that byrd guy is just selling a book

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Highjump
>On December 30, 1946, aviation radiomen Wendell K. Hendersin, Fredrick W. Williams, and Ensign Maxwell A. Lopez were killed when their Martin PBM Mariner George 1 crashed during a blizzard. The surviving six crew members were rescued 13 days later, including aviation radioman James H. Robbins and co-pilot William Kearns. A plaque honoring the three killed crewmen was later erected at the McMurdo Station research base,[citation needed] and Mount Lopez on Thurston Island was named in honor of killed airman Maxwell A. Lopez.
so the only way to find the info you believe in, is on fringe sites with no sources. im going to need some serious evidence to believe something like this. you should understand unless you are a shill trying to force people to believe this stuff.

>Admiral Richard E. Byrd warned today that the United States should adopt measures of protection against the possibility of an invasion of the country by hostile planes coming from the polar regions. The admiral explained that he was not trying to scare anyone, but the cruel reality is that in case of a new war, the United States could be attacked by planes flying over one or both poles. This statement was made as part of a recapitulation of his own polar experience, in an exclusive interview with International News Service. Talking about the recently completed expedition, Byrd said that the most important result of his observations and discoveries is the potential effect that they have in relation to the security of the United States. The fantastic speed with which the world is shrinking – recalled the admiral – is one of the most important lessons learned during his recent Antarctic exploration. I have to warn my compatriots that the time has ended when we were able to take refuge in our isolation and rely on the certainty that the distances, the oceans, and the poles were a guarantee of safety.[9][2]
the quote from byrd on Wikipedia. so Wikipedia is in on this too. it goes deep

not that im saying the sources in wikipedia are rock solid, they seem to be books too. really tho, my main point is you have no real evidence that id believe is real so far.

Okay so I ask

Why would anybody make believe people that the axis forces won the war by creating a new advanced civilization isolated from the real world?
Why if these UFO's are so easy to build we dont have "Einsteins" anymore able to build them?
Back in the day user there was no internet, there was no other way to divulge information, and Admiral Byrd was no goddamned commie for sure, he trusted the offer and demand system for some "curious anons" to read his material if able to see the dots.
Again, don't quote me here, I pretty much have the same reasons you have to doubt that story.
Mostly important here is: why is there a relation between this fictional story and so many other hard solid facts, like the hollow earth theory and the ingersoll lockwood book, not to mention Barron, his father and Titor and the current timeline?

What don't people write in complete sentences and paragraphs like literate fucking humans? Without even getting in to the stupidity of the subject matter, the format and blabbery nature of the original post is fucking pathetic. I can't even read it. It reminds me of how teenage chicks express themselves on socials. Learn to express yourself like a fucking man or go back to CBTS.

Why, not what of course.

>Why would anybody make believe people that the axis forces won the war by creating a new advanced civilization isolated from the real world?
the guy literally makes money from you buying his book. he has an incentive to lie. and everyone will believe him because he actually was a military leader. theres one reason why, i could make up more if you want. any single reason would discredit you from saying theres no reason at all right?
>Why if these UFO's are so easy to build we dont have "Einsteins" anymore able to build them?
yeah thats another thing that tells me its probably not real
>Back in the day user there was no internet, there was no other way to divulge information, and Admiral Byrd was no goddamned commie for sure, he trusted the offer and demand system for some "curious anons" to read his material if able to see the dots.
they had video and audio recorders at the time. even a camera could have showed some proof of what they were seeing. none of the 5000 people had a camera? none of the ships have built in cameras or anything?
>why is there a relation between this fictional story and so many other hard solid facts, like the hollow earth theory and the ingersoll lockwood book, not to mention Barron, his father and Titor and the current timeline?
hard fact like hallow earth and time travelers being real? You have to be a shill bro

im dyslexic so sorry that i suck at writing too

>my main point is you have no real evidence that id believe is real so far.

so we are on the same page user, all that info is fringed. Now ask yourself, why so many separate "fictional" stories, names, situations and casualties from different times and context, all point to the same direction in the string board....are you starting to get the point of the board to build context and objectivity? "do not look ahead, look behind. Do not distract yourself with the facts, but build the context around them"....as an example Admiral byrd was real, he was a high rank officer, we cannot interview him anymore, but why would he lie about something like that?

>you should understand unless you are a shill trying to force people to believe this stuff.

That is why I'm not shoving any data or facts. My purpose is not for you to "agree" with me, when even I don'treally know what is "that fact" that we all can agree on.
I myself have to doubt and ask context from others to avoid the "echo chamber" effect.

Lets all just sage. The info will remain on 4pleb.

>Now ask yourself, why so many separate "fictional" stories, names, situations and casualties from different times and context, all point to the same direction in the string board....are you starting to get the point of the board to build context and objectivity?
that isn't evidence to me. you could probably find a billion people right now who would write lies in a book for money. so what? if theres no actual proof then i will never believe it, sorry. i guess ill close the thread

at least I enjoyed =)

Anons over here bibliotecapleyades.net/antarctica/antartica11.htm

check the first highighted link, it says greyfalcon website, it will take you to a board called /BLACK SUN/ I will continue there.

Over here this is just "shilling and larping" and very well justified. Sup Forums is mainly for other type of discussions.

thats funny, some black sun larper tries to recruit here nearly every day and i always bother that guy too

the worst kind of shill is the one who does not know it is shilling, this thread was not meant for anons like you.
You really think to highly of yourself claiming to be the ultimate arbiter or facts, the keeper of the truth, disrupting this exercise with many uncalled opinions....while I just have been humbly asking for help and cooperation, how ironic, that is what really makes us wonder.

>You really think to highly of yourself claiming to be the ultimate arbiter or facts, the keeper of the truth
the fuck? i never claimed that. i only claimed you dont have enough evidence (none) to convince ME. learn to read. id honestly love to believe this shit is real but theres too much doubt in my mind without some proof.
>while I just have been humbly asking for help and cooperation, how ironic, that is what really makes us wonder.
really? me just replying to you and arguing against you is the same as shilling or disrupting your thread on purpose. if you could answer my questions you wouldnt feel this way. i bet you doubt this shit is really real too.

If you don't realize admiral Byrd was a pay option targeted at the Russians, you are literally retarded.

And that's coming from a guy who thinks the earth may be flat,

Keep going user