Urghhh like my big boi moviez!

>urghhh like my big boi moviez!

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/trump-revealed-secret-israeli-mission-northern-syria-russian-diplomats-720600
unvis.it/newsweek.com/trump-revealed-secret-israeli-mission-northern-syria-russian-diplomats-720600
sott.net/article/273517-Study-US-regime-has-killed-20-30-million-people-since-World-War-Two
globalresearch.ca/us-has-killed-more-than-20-million-people-in-37-victim-nations-since-world-war-ii/5492051
airforcetimes.com/news/your-air-force/2017/07/26/transgender-airman-i-would-like-to-see-them-try-to-kick-me-out-of-my-military/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holy shit this guy on a daily fucking basis.

Countries get the """"leaders"""" that symbolize them.

you can tell everyone in the background is embarrassed by the senile old loon

Lol, is this what triggers leftists? Holy shit fuck you guys are pathetic.

Air Force is filled with unstable fags senpai.

What the fuck is your problem cunt? You shame our nation and its proud shitposting tradition with this piss weak bait. I could have made up better content by necking a six pack and snorting a couple of grams of meth and posting whatever senseless drivel I came out with during the resultant bender. Hell, LEAVES are funnier than you, yeah maple syrup slurping moose fucking canadians are funnier than you. Or worse, those stupid cunts that post "Reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight", you heard me right "REPLY TO THIS POST OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE IN HER SLEEP TONIGHT"

>roasted

Proof IQ is bullshit.
Man in the 130s and sounds like a double digit

This is where they have to go; bottom of the barrel because they know he's stompin' ass.

Why you so mad, Dundee?

Holy shit shariablue is not even trying anymore.

drumpfy wumpfy is a big boy! look, he can drink his water now without a sippy cup! i think he deserves TWO scoops of ice cream today for being such a big boy!

You mean: Israel and SA are double stuffing his ass.

Well, do they or don't they fight like in the movies?

When (You) become president and defeat the media and entertainment cabal then you can say reserved respectable things.

ALPHA
AS
FUCK

Wait, they were actually trying at one point?

i would take him over crooked cunt any day of the week

kys

No, they do not fight like in movies.

Fifth generation fighters (The F-22, and to an extent the Eurofighter) fire active radar missiles like the Meteor from beyond visual range. Read: 100 Kilos away. Modern air combat would make for a fucking boring film.

you don't even need to try to get (You)s

>The Chad guzzle

the movie he is referring to is star wars.

Jesus christ, how pathetic and infantile.

Does anyone else majorly regret voting for this fool? I'm switching to the democrats because of him.

We can't let him get the nuclear codes

See...that is the problem. I am more of the type of person.
I think she should be drawn and quartered in a public square. And I think he should fuck himself for his stolen valor: I defeated ISIS....
me me me me me me me

>invisible
>fighter
>jets

I-is he taking about next gen tech? Full disclosure soon?

Can someone please explain to me what is so stupid about this comment? I get that trump says retarded shit all the time but I see nothing wrong here

T. Leaf

Trump said words. This triggers the leftist.

The conditioning is that terminal.

He is so dumb nothing is invisible if I can see it hahaha DRUMPF BTFO!!

It's actually really sad, because leftists will unironically use this as an argument for impeachment.

You laugh now, but invisibility isnt exactly farfetched. There are materials being created now a days that can reflect light, which are being used on fighter jets and other veicles for both land and air. This is the reason why america can and will dominate every other country im battle, noone else invests in these types of technology.

>this is a chad guzzle according to drumpfkins

even if I was a leaf, it does not mean I am wrong.

All politicians are rat bastards. When you enter politics you become one of them. Trump just adapted so quickly and splendidly to his role of felching Israel and SA.
Prove me wrong, tell me how Trump ain't a jew shill

the chad imbibe vs. the virgin sip

How can they see them fight if they are invisible?

HUduhrf drumpf mfirrrhurr

(((Einstein)))

>Russian propaganda (proven by abundant investigations and literally every single intelligence agency) is a lie!
>OMG DISAGREEING WITH ME IS LITERALLY SHILLINGGGGGG!!!

That's pretty fucking gay and i know gay.

He is either talking about how great he is or how much he loves himself. The man sounds like a fucking politician...which he said he wasn't. Then he decides he wants to go to war with more countries. How is he any different from the rest of those cunt politicians? Doing everything for his little allies in the middle east. The worst possible allies by the way when it comes to peace in the middle east and an end to costly fucking wars.

the virgin sip vs THE CHAD GUZZLE

Fuck user, your right. I should have gone with Jeb! He would have been freaking BASED

>theoretical physicists are equipped to critique society

Not even a GOOD authority fallacy.

Oh us how could we ever question the integrity of the greatest intelligence agency ever
the US geological survice.

>How is he any different from the rest of those cunt politicians?

Well, Syria still exists as a state. That would not be the case had literally ANY other candidate in the election won.

sorry for beating japan for you and saving your country and inventing the internet you ungrateful apes

>Gubmint bad! It always lie!
>Unquestioningly worship the government now that it's got a retard for a figurehead
Lol brainlets.

Jeb ain't better. none of them have interest in helping the people. I don't want to sound condescending when I say this: You young people are pretty gullible and don't seem to understand that the political system has been broken for a long time and needs an overhaul.
It is a revolving door of corruption paraded as some sort of honest system. These people don't live in our world

The Russians had a pact with Syria. No matter which president was there, Syria would have been attacked. Trump did attack Syria BTW...just because it was a proxy war does not mean it is not a war. Our troops entered a sovereign country without permission with the goal of ousting a democratically elected president...you know how fucked up that is?
Trump made the USA look like the same monster we have been since we got into the gulf war.

You had a chance.

...HAD.

You don't understand.

Syria would have been Iraq within 2 months of the election.

You can't shadowbox your way out of that reality.

I bet the military shows him all kinds of cool as classified videos. I’m jelly

Do you think this would have happened, had literally any other politician won?

newsweek.com/trump-revealed-secret-israeli-mission-northern-syria-russian-diplomats-720600

Into archive
unvis.it/newsweek.com/trump-revealed-secret-israeli-mission-northern-syria-russian-diplomats-720600

impeach

thanks boo, I forgot

>air force wearing navy coveralls

oh god

>tfw trump is another fucking boeing shill

So many angry shill americans who weren't invited to any thanksgiving celebrations.

I am a fucking leaf but at least I had somebody to celebrate canadian thanksgiving with.

i-is the hat for the sandwich?

You celebrated Thanksgiving with the Samurai Pizza Cats?

of course they do, this is why America is about to go through some major shiznit

We know.

Because a third of the population is brainwashed to the point they see someone's face and are triggered?

Probably.

I fucking hate it about how people talk about the social instability and eventual civil war here like we don't know it's a thing already. Every asshole wants to put on their tinfoil hat and make predictions as to what the factions will be, how many are gonna die and what's going to happen afterwards, like whether it's going to be more Escape From New York style or Mad Max tier ruin. Meanwhile every single American fucking knows its going to happen, so, thanks, we're fine on the "predictions" you faggots.

>Countries get the """"leaders"""" that symbolize them.

Trying to butter us up?

Well, if rightists and their capitalist masters hadn't run the country into the fucking ground, this wouldn't be happening. Never let children (rightists) govern anything, including themselves. They can only ever destroy everything they touch.

>somewhere throughout the middle of the post, he started to hit the meth and 6-pack

can't you commies come up with something interesting to say?

Like, this kind of talk isn't persuasive to anybody with a brain. We've all heard your story, and concluded that it's bullshit.

You need to come up with something better.

All you do is spew bullshit. You can't address reality so you'll never fix the problem, because it's YOU. YOU are the problem.

No, their logic centers are damaged.

If it isn't rooted in emotional bias, they are unable to process it. They are incapable of taking a step back. They are ingratiated to their position, and the dopamine hits the normative media gives them for conforming to the narrative.

What feels good is more important than actuality. Understand this, and you will understand them.

Yea, I'm the problem. That's right. I'll kill any commie who tries to bring that horrible idea into reality.

We've all seen the results of your "utopia" being brought into the world.... I won't let you try again.

I'm going to take a new approach I think. Meeting them with anger just makes them feel vindicated. It validates all their boogeymen.

Probably cause your a baboon assed faggot nigger

Retard.

>Commienizm killllls people!!!

sott.net/article/273517-Study-US-regime-has-killed-20-30-million-people-since-World-War-Two

globalresearch.ca/us-has-killed-more-than-20-million-people-in-37-victim-nations-since-world-war-ii/5492051

You literally know nothing. Typical American propaganda babby.

Is it gay to shill? You're literally trying to change a man's mind for money.

>cites commie propaganda
>wishes for a state that will get rid of his responsibility for himself
>calls somebody else a baby

Is there a point to these links? Are you making an argument? Or are you expecting me to make your argument for you?

You bait but this is the shit that gets 50k upboats on reddit

>globalresearch.ca/us-has-killed-more-than-20-million-people-in-37-victim-nations-since-world-war-ii/5492051
So basically if the US conducts one drone strike in support of one side over the other in a war, all of the deaths of that war are the fault of the US. Fucking retarded "study"

>the current state of israel

>taxes for firefighters are okay
>taxes for feminist gender studies is not

that's all his shirt is saying, he's not an an-cap you fucking retard

jesus buddy you on a bender or something?

I don't really know who wears what. This is where I got it from.

airforcetimes.com/news/your-air-force/2017/07/26/transgender-airman-i-would-like-to-see-them-try-to-kick-me-out-of-my-military/

>everyone in the government must be unquestionably trusted
>except drumpf, fuck him

hey uh... guys... uh... trumps... like.... mean or something... hes uh embarrassing or something like that... impeach i think?