WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT OF ENDLESS EIGHT

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT OF ENDLESS EIGHT

Why are you making a thread about the show now?
Why are you using all caps?
Did the show cause you to be angry?

There's your answer.

Generate repetitive threads

Why are you using a name?

I don't know, but I watched them

KYON KUN DENWA

NAMEFAGS GET OUT

sure it's not just on your end buddy?

To help you sympathize with Yuki's plight so you can understand why she overwrote the universe in Disappearance

Well I guess thats a spoiler I shouldn't have read ah well.

I even said "in Disappearance" so that you knew it would be a spoiler pertaining to Disappearance.

Welp it's okay the movie is still pretty good. Also Disappearance Yuki is still kinda kawaii even if she's not quite Yuki.

why does she sit like that?

why do you talk like that?

Yeah I know, but I was curious, I'm just surprised I hadn't stumbled on the spoiler before.

I just had never gotten around to watching Haruhi, strangely enough. Its funny I used to not watch many shows until now I've gotten older that I don't really give a fuck anymore.

maybe her butt hurts

F-from what?

There are a few points to it
First it takes a common anime/sci-fi plot to its logical extreme, it does something that has never been done before with a concept that's been done a million times. It also presents the timeloop plot through the lens of 'magical realism', and illustrates the difference between 'magical realism' and 'fantasy' by contrast to how this plot is depicted in other anime. All of Haruhi is magical realism, so understanding this difference is important to understanding what the show is about on the whole.
It's also a commentary on how anime often borrows wholesale from other anime and how nothing is really original. Haruhi copy and pastes its own episode over and over again rather than another show copy and pasting from Haruhi which makes it blatant and obvious. You don't have to read a thousand fucking manga to see where it's being copied from like you normally do.

It's high-concept

I only watched 4 of them and then the last one

ty fampai my old HDD crashed and i've been meaning to save this spicey meme-ball again

Doing cute girl things obviously.

That posture increases her cognitive ability.

she is cosplaying L

Maybe she is one of those weird otakus

So every time you rewatch haruhi you can watch a different episode of endless 8.

Why is it called endless 8 if it ended?

I think it's just a problem on your end buddy

I rate it 8/8

Why does she sit like that?

>why do you talk like that?

theres a website that gets every different scene and randomly compiles an episode of endless 8
infinite combinations

truly endless

link it then

I don't know, but I watched them

If Nagato existed outside time, space and autism then why didn't she just stop the loop?

>complaining about seeing these curves 8 times

Because she knew that the only way to safely stop the loop would be if Kyon caused it, as Kyon is the only person Haruhi truly liked and trusted.

maybe her but hurts

Her designated purpose was to observe, not to intervene.

this sounds like an excuse the shows creators would make up as damage control when people didn't like it

That's finite number of combinations.

she is cosplaying L

>he doesn't get it

It's a practical joke

Why didn't they just kill haruhi
or at least kidnap and brainwash her

I would have kidnapped and raped her sexually.

>WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT OF ENDLESS EIGHT
To answer seriously...

The official response, when asked, is "don't ask that question."

Whatever reason that made E8 what it is, was not up to KyoAni. They refuse to defend the decision so it wasn't their call, but they also refuse to tell us who made the decision, so it meant it had to be one of the higher ups. That meant Kadokawa, almost certainly. And no one disobeys Kadokawa.

Fapping to Haruhi and edging yourself for the entire duration of the eight episodes and then exploding all over the place in the final scene

The only true way to watch the endless is eight is to find 7 different sub groups, shuffle the first seven episodes from all the groups intermittently into one playlist, and then pick a subgroup at random and add that eighth episode at the end of it for a total of 50 episodes. Do this every time you watch the series or you don't understand Nagato's suffering and that makes you completely unfit to watch Disappearance you fucking disgrace.

I'm watching this show for the first time right now, this endless 8 shit just has me feeling sad for Yuki. I'd off myself or tell folks what was going on no later then round 5

there was this notion that someone wanted to fill out eight extra weeks to shorten the gap between it and disappearance wasn't there

If I were Yuki I would have just fucked Kyon endlessly.

I don't know what the purpose of the "Endless 8" was; all I know is fuck the endless 8. Shit was annoying as hell and I could find no enjoyment out of it like I did the rest of the series.

DIGITAL STYLE

It would be the point where all of the trains collide.

Because I'm a dumb twelve year old who doesn't understand the point of an anonymous board and wants to be praised for being a special snowflake although I am as conventional as the rest of the world.

it's just you buddy

I'm obsessed with Haruhi send help

This could had happened quite some times

>Not using update pachinko version of Snake

post it then

>liking second-worst girl
you're too far gone

from doing what

Please leave

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

someone fucked her in the ass that's why she sits like that

sure thing boss, just fuck my wife and I'll be on my way

Rude

Because KyoAni got so far up their own ass they thought it would be great and sell great too. And it fucking didnt. Endless 8 is the reason why there is no S3 of Haruhi.
And Didnt E8 only take a chapter or two in the LN?
Seriously KyoAni are a great studio but defintely have faults and I will continue to remind retards who worship everything they out as such

Give the link sempai

she wants you to see them, kyon

I think I had enough of this series by watching disappearance first.

What the fuck are you even rambling about?
Endless eight was only to highlight yuki's suffering, your rambling paragraphs don't even briefly mention that

Endless Eight sold great, actually. Poorly by Haruhi standards, but well above 10k, by modern standards it'd be considered a massive success.

It's so disappointing that Kyoani weren't the ones behind this. I love Kyoani, and it'd be a great example of what makes Kyoani so great. I try to pretend I don't know this, and it actually was an example of great artistic vision by Kyoani.

I've also seen the thing about copypasting from other anime in reference to this, and related to being about otakuism.
Endless Eight does not only copy itself, it's also very generic by anime standards. It takes every one of the generic summer vacation cliches that appear in every anime, and this turns Endless Eight into a metaphor of anime itself. And can be seen as a comment on how otaku will watch the same thing over and over.
We can imagine one episode being a metaphor of an anime, and each episode being metaphors of different anime, with the similarities between the different anime only slightly exaggerated.

kill yourself

>watching disappearance first
Literally how did you even understand ANYTHING that was going on?

I wish I had experienced it with you, Sup Forums.

>There are people on this board who are still triggered by Endless Eight

(OP)
>WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT OF ENDLESS EIGHT
To answer seriously...

The official response, when asked, is "don't ask that question."

Whatever reason that made E8 what it is, was not up to KyoAni. They refuse to defend the decision so it wasn't their call, but they also refuse to tell us who made the decision, so it meant it had to be one of the higher ups. That meant Kadokawa, almost certainly. And no one disobeys Kadokawa.

It was pretty easy to catch on, Alternate dimension stuff.

Name 3 (1) other animes movies or anything that does it to the autistic level that Haruhi did.

give link

I hate Kyon. If he just banged Haruhi literally everyone's problems would he solved. Talk about selfish MCs

Because it's art.

Is it kino?

JUST FUCK MY MILLION-DOLLAR FRANCHISE UP SENPAI

it feels like kino, but fuck is it a slog after episode 4-7

Anyone else having problems with Sup Forums? Like I'm seeing the same thing posted twice