Should the Government Set Our Bed-Times and Wake-Up Times?

Seriously, it seems almost Orwellian but it's equally as rediciulas to allow people to sleep in until like 12 when the government has all the technology to assure we get up early and go to bed early. Why is this not enforced? Why are people allowed to sleep in and stay up late when the government can easily prevent it?

>pic related a sleepy population is a very unproductive nation

Fuck off statistcuck, people like you should be killed. Fucking parasite that want to control everything.

>Why are people allowed to sleep in and stay up late when the government can easily prevent it?
Not everybody has a 9-5 job, you mong.

>being an anarchist
You're an immature

Well then they should get one and stop being bums.

Because despite what you think, there's a shitload of important work that can only happen at night. You wouldn't have SysAdmins and Dev Ops at the datacenters at 2 in the morning when something goes horribly wrong. All your grocery stores would be empty because no one could stock groceries overnight. Everything would take twice as long to ship if no one was working throughout the night.

Also, I couldn't get soda at 4 AM if my corner store was closed. Fuck that you underaged statist.

I am not an anarchist, you are just the worst kind of asshole on earth. Cuck like you populated monasteries because you HAVE to be told how to live by your lord. You are as worthless as a roach. Kys

Idiot there's obviously exceptions. But the vast majority of people only stay up late to do degeneracy like partying, videogames, sex, internet, drinking etc. It's degenerate.

Also you shouldn't be drinking soda, it's degenerate, you should be alseep regaining energy.

MUH FREEDUMB

It all starts with you dude! Why don't you just get off Sup Forums and go to bed, it's probably past your bedtime judging from your posts.

op is a fag

Times up,user. Mommy asked you nicely but will have to cut your internet for 1 week if you don't brush your teeth and go to sleep right now.

FPBP

Wfw I literally just woke up 20 minutes ago.
Slept from 11am til 8pm.
Usually work from 5pm until 2am.
Rarely get home until 4am.

Maybe because people work different shifts retard

Cause setting a strict curfew wouldn't be enforced?
Cause not everyone works the same hours?
Cause if I sleep in when I'm supposed to be someplace it's my fault and I'll get punished anyway?Cause I go to bed when I want?
Fuck off retard. If you want the government to set your bedtime, join the military.

what you gonna do if the government mandates that you must sleep in untill 12?

you're wasting time on Sup Forums, you should be gassed for not working 16 hours a day.

Remember to not bump this thread,

I work from 8-4 overnight at an ambulance company? Am I a bum?
Fuck you

>uses constitutional rights to protest constitution
GENIUS

No where in the constitution do you have the right to sleep in

Because the government has no say in how I spend my time.

lol this.

great logic you have there OP, lets just fuck over everyone in the country who works evening shifts.

There's obviously exceptions retard. That's like saying we shouldn't meth since police need it to run forensic chemical evidence.

>Being a servant to someone else is maturity.

You're a slave.

>proposes retarded ass "plan"

>calls other people retards

what other great ideas can you think of?

I 100% support our statutory rape laws. Any man that sleeps with someone before getting to know them enough to confirm their age deserves prison.