Shingeki no Kyojin 88

Chapter is out. Truly, we are Shingeki no Kyojin.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/LJvQc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

post the link faggot?

Lovers

Where's link faggot op

>post yfw Eren wanting to kill everything is a culmination of the hatred Kruger and Grisha had for the Marleys

imgur.com/a/LJvQc

Endgame right here, brothers.

True endgame is D-Day with Nazi Titans.

RAEYZ deserve better than dying from shifter cancer.
Fuck Armin, though.

>In the end my whole life was Shingeki no Kyojin

Bravo Isayama.

AM will have a baby.

DELET THIS

>Attack on, Titan
>Attack on

Soon.

>ttps://imgur.com/a/LJvQc
The pages are out of order

YH is cute and canon.

That's a bit sad how much these two contributed to his ragetardiness.

>finally, after all this time i have become Shingeki no Kyojin

really Isayama ?...

I didn't buy into the "Ymir is already dead" theories but given what we learned this chapter I think it's more likely than not at this point.

MT probably ate her, making one less shifter for Armin to eat to become Ymir.

Levi angst over Erwin? Pretty much. Heart confirms.

Now I really don't get it. If the Owl was one of the two Titans that the Marley's hadn't captured, that means only the Coordinate remained inside the walls.

Then how in the living fuck did the Reiss steal the power from the Fritz? Or were the Fritz always just fronts for the "real" royal family?

I don't want to lose her

I was getting sick of this flashback but damn that was a good chapter.

What do you think is more likely, Armin eating Eren to reform Ymir or Eren eating Armin?

You tell me.

Armin is Isayama's self insert. He didn't even like Eren to recently. I think it's obvious who's dying. It'll happen at the ocean too.

Eren eating Armin's ass.

The worse is that either Gruger is the master manipulator, or Grisha is just that damn stupid.
But them again his son is 3/10.

Eren going Kruger would help his chances a lot.

Reiss, Frtiz, royal, blah blah blah. The only real requirement seems to be Eldian blood. The 'will of the first king' was really just a quirk of willpower being passed (it may even be a characteristic of whichever named titan the Reiss have).

Eren eating Armin.

Eren is the MC. Anyone who says Armin is straight up delusional.

You think after all he went through trying to save him? Interesting.

He is not going to eat anyone and he is destined to die.

So, do you think Eren will have to eat all the other shifters, including Armin? Or will they have to find another solution?

>Truely I am the attack on titan
fucking seriously?

From this chapter it seems to heavily imply that people inherit a shifters form when they eat them.

So the question than becomes why did Ymir keep her form? Or did Marcel just coincidently have that form too? In which case why did a mindless titan gain the form of a shifter line?

Also were Frieda's male ancestors girl titans?

They won't be friends anymore at this point.
>Inb4 muh ?????

So just to be clear "Attack Titan" is called Shingeki no Kyojin in Japanese, correct?

?

That's what I'm saying though. Kruger and Grisha say that the Fritz have always had that Coordinate power, but we know that the Reiss had it inside the walls.

So how the fuck did the Reiss steal it from the Fritz?

>Ishayama actually fucking pulled a fucking "Truly I am the attack on Titan"

Fucking Doubetsu no Kuni got fucking rushed to make way FOR THIS?

One will die first. Armin will probably get eaten by a character not even introduced yet, the Eren will beat them via WARRIOR SPIRIT OF FREEDOM, then eat them

How will that happen, in your prediction?

>shifters form when they eat them.
FK's 80+ meters. Frieda's 13. Explain.

I'm so sad. Please dont' let this happen.

Yeah.

Can we appreciate the POTTERY in this chapter?

ugh.

>Armin
>Dying

Pick one. Armin's character has been set up as Hitler / Steiner for the longest time now. I thought it was just gonna be him sending waves of civilians against titans but now it seems obvious he's gonna genocide the jew- I mean the Marleys.

I'm not convinced it will. I can't see Eren wanting to kill Armin under any circumstance, and vice versa.

>FK's 80+ meters
Where'd you get that from?

>that eclipse
Who raped who to become a God?

>tfw Erwin's death was more convenient for ErwH than ErwL.

Surprise ending where Annie, Ymir or Zeke eat everyone.

Ymir a shit.

I was wondering the same thing in the last thread, actually. If the Reiss were just Fritz in disguise, then what need did they have to use a fake Fritz as front for the populace to begin with? Unless they have something major to hide (like say, stealing the Fritz's power and usurping the throne), it'd make no sense for them to do so.
That being said the Reiss didn't necessarily need a shifter to eat the Fritz : all they needed was to capture and incapacitate the current owner of the Coordinate in some capacity, turn one of their own into a mindless titan with a serum and have it eat him or her.

So, if a shifter does eat all of the other shifters, do you think they'll gain the powers of Ymir or literally turn into her?

Clearly Eren, he's the MC and Armin would rather kill himself than eating him. The suffering never ends for our boy.

I've read snk up to this point and there's so much I don't understand I'll kill myself lads

I think they'll just gain the power. Then they'll end up meeting god/the devil when he comes to take the power back.

mangafox :^)

How about you just re-read it properly and ask reasonable questions instead of doing something dumb like that?

*EH

pages are out of order

You care about me, user?

>It's called the shingeki no kyojin
Dropped

How?

I know right? I thought the Reiss were one of the two Titans and they had powers they used against the Fritz but apparently the Coordinate is stupid and just got captured or some shit.

And they got captured around the time the walls were made too, just strange all around.

I mean most stuff is being explained right now so if you get it less with the new chapters then wew lad.

Prediction: Eren eats all the shifters, and lastly, when it comes down to Armin, he tells Eren he has no choice. Eren uses Ymir God-powers to save Eldians from Marley and then commits seppuku in the ocean from the guilt.

Nevermind, he must be way bigger than 80.

Mikasa will eat Annie to become a shifter herself. She'll do this so she can die with Eren and Armin.

This is so stupid it might actually happen.

I have to say this, Isayama delivered. He made the basement secret gold. The whole Eldian's history, the myths, the reason for fighting, the lore, Grisha's past, all gold. I have read a lot of shit, a lot of genres, and how hard it has been for a mangaka to deliver the big secret, the big reveal. Most of them failing. But fucking Isayama did it. What was in the basement, was worth the wait.

Mikasa getting the 8 and 13 year news is going to make her snap again.
Looking forward to it.

So we got:
Furry(Zeke)
Armored(Ryna)
Colossal(Armin)
Attack(Eren)
Girl(Annie)
founder(Eren)
Weedwacker(Ymir)
What do you think the last two are?...

Only Eldians can become shifters, dumbass. Mikasa is an asian and an ackerman, so this is impossible.

>He didn't see Hanji gently placing both of her hands in either side of Erwin's face while Levi did nothing but stare

Dog titan

Since when are Ackermans not Eldians? Since when do we even know that Asians aren't?

Of course, user. This is Sup Forums after all: everyone cares about you, here.

>Tripfag

This dream will never die

Mikasa's fourth or fifth generation wall. There's no way she didn't pick up some Eldian blood.

True kino.

Because it was specified that Ackermans and Asians are a separate race? And only the Eldian race is able to become shifters?

>young eldian boy
>accidentally get a cut
>turn into a titan

Sorry user, forgot to erase the name on the Criminale thread, thanks for the call.

How did the Old King erase everyone's memory without the power of a Titan? If that's not one of the Coordinate powers then maybe that's the last one.

Also Hisu was about to receive a serum to be this size, with Eren only being 15m. Explain why she wouldn't be a CT like Rod said she would.

Dog seems to have been confirmed in chapter 86 by the illustrations of Papa Grisha's story. Last one is either unknown or the Fritz and the Reiss both used to have a different titan.

There's no way Isayama went out of his way to make her the daughter of two races of people who specifically can't become titan shifters, only to make her one. Mikasa becoming a shifter is delusion.

The Ackermans were the royal family bodyguards. How would they not be Eldians?

How would Mikasa's ancestors not have mixed blood with Eldians in the first place?

Mindless Eren picked her out of a big group of Eldians and attacked. That screams not a little bit eldian to me.

So they reclaimed wall maria...Are people just not going to resettle into shiganshina or are they eventually gonna have to find a new final resting place for ol one arm?

>people inherit a shifters form

No? People inherit a shifter's trait / power

Old Eren and young Eren Titan forms are completely different

Rod never said she'd become a CT, just that she'd become a titan suited to fighting.

I'm not saying they definitely don't, I'm saying that the Ackergenes probably cancel out that possibility. And they've been referred to as a separate race in-panel.

Exaclty. Eren became a mindless titan that looked a certain way. Then he ate his dad and the next time he transforms his titan looks like Grisha's and Kruger's.

She was the closest one. What are you even talking about? The Titans don't discriminate in the first place.

See: Titan eating the Marley last chapter