youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/10/904
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>niggers come when you make them feel welcome
>niggers leave when you make them feel unwelcome
interesting

FUCK

My condolences

Why are you sorry? We are lucky to have the refugees as they will obviously all become rocket scientists. Don't you listen to our politicians at all?

60,000 rocket scientists about to enrich Canada.

You should hear the media gushing over the imminent diversity. Of course none of those fucks will ever interact with any of that rabble.

sorry for giving them engineers and rocket scientists? Your loss muttmerica.

He's actually getting rid of Haitians? And people say Trump hasn't accomplished anything.

Thankfully they'll all be contained in Toronto, so nothing of value was lost.

More people that commit vast amounts of crime and rape? Liberals are going to love this.

Its a sad time for the leaf.

>implying the hells angels will let anything get out of hand

That's what happens when you shitpost

I hope they at least fucking stay in Toronto and don't go anywhere else.

Goddamn shit nation.

I hurt myself today...
...to see if I still feel.

Whoawhoa whoa, back the fucking bus up a sec- are you telling me that you don't yet have societal utopia with communal apartment complexes where you all share food, wealth, and women? I've been lied to.

> rocket scientists

He Look like Nazis not a black

Many people hear about "Wirtschaftswunder"

no one hear about Economic boom in African Country or African american communities

Jeez Canada. Couldn't you let someone else win for once?

What do you mean "sorry"?
Give leafs love for taking in 150,000 US Visa expired/illegal Haitians!!!!
THANKS CANADA!

Haitian churches charted ALL buses in south florida for 3 months to bring them to border!
Diversity/Culture/Voodoo!
ENJOY!

Thanks Canada

They are eager to learn and will assimilate quickly!
They are the best drivers! They may need some swimming lessons, though, but love to work and go to school! They already speak perfect French, so they will prefer Quebec! Cest La Vie!

The best part is that all Western Unions will make BIG CANADIAN DOLLARS in fees, as Haitians send back 90% of the money they earn back to their families who still live in their tropical paradise! And hopefully those family members will come to Canada too!
IT'S A WIN WIN SITUATION FOR EVERYONE!

Haiti sounds like a nice place to live desu. The earthquake was like 6 gorillion years ago.

wasnt there already a sizable Haitian community in quebec?

Non-Quebecois don't see a difference.

It's okay burger, they expect one of us in the wreckage.

Thanks Fagnada. Creatures I hate go to a country I hate, it all worked out in the end.

youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ

Oh I guarantee cbc will claim that

Not only niggers but "ethnic" niggers.

I like how we have our own refugee crisis here. I had no idea Trump's America was as bad as a warzone.

they should be excited to go back home to be with their people in haiti.

Yes. delicious. I can start my day now.

>Flee Trump's America

I thought the MSM had their knickers in a twist for the past few days cuz Trump was giving them the boot.

Guess its like the old saying. "If you can't beat em, flip the story and virtue signal"

This guy should be nuked

>if we are brown, we are white.

I guess you'll be the new 56% pretty soon, Canada.

So does that make Canada a state sponsor of terror? i.e. aiding our enemy

Pretty sure there's a law about that.
Not entirely sure if would legally apply to said situation though. I'll leave it to everyone to decide. The "without proper authority" makes me wonder. But I believe that means authority given by the US gov
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/10/904

Sweet
Thanks for taking our literal human trash, Canada.

We have our own laws which basically bar him from doing this, he's just ignoring them

Also mind your own business World Police

>phoneposting

*breaths deeply*
CANADAAA YESSSSSSS

>We have our own laws which basically bar him from doing this, he's just ignoring them
And I would assume and hope that the law was upheld.
>Also mind your own business World Police

If I watch the news and see a serial murderer or w/e criminal run into my neighbor's house, I'm not gonna "mind my business."

>NIGGERPOSTING
thanks nigger

Canada is 100% a state sponsor of terrorism.

UK, US, France, Belgium, have orders to kill ISIS terrorists even if they're citizens. Canada has a strict do not shoot policy, and instead must protect them.

Trudeau is committing high treason and harbouring the enemy. There are hundreds of ISIS fighters actively planning mass terror attacks in US/Canada as we speak and Trudeau is giving them undisclosed money for "reintegration" purposes, even though canada has no deradicalization program

Canadians and US citizens will die as a result of Trudeau's treason. I don't know why there isn't a huge shit storm in the US about this

BANG

Exactly. I don’t care for recent foreign wars but a faggy liberal dictator bringing thousands of enemy combatants directly north of us is absolutely our business.

If you want we can come over and spread some democracy.

>law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/10/904
Yes, that is correct. I'm pretty sure any US citizen can open fire on these hundreds of ISIS terrorists who are enemy combatants sworn to murder Americans, but the problem is Trudeau is hiding their identities so the CIA can't just come and wet work them out of eczistance considering they are literally planning terror attacks in the US

O, CANADA!
Thanks bro, you're always there for us in our time of need. Look on the bright side, this could turn your populace into a right-wing society

We act nice but we send 96% of them back lol. We do it hush hush to keep the good country status.

I'm not

Yo Canada may you take all our liberals, please and Thankyou!

That your cousin 56%er?

>Since February, the Immigration and Refugee Board has received 14,467 claims in total from what they call irregular border crossers, and the overall acceptance rate sits at 60 per cent.

>The fact that the number of successful Haitian claims is "very low" should serve as a cautionary tale for those still contemplating crossing into Canada illegally from the U.S. to seek asylum, said Immigration Minister Ahmed Hussen.

60% accepted and 100% of those claims are fake.

Canada's immigration minister is a Somali citizen Muslim Refugee Lawyer

this is human trafficking

good

How hard is it to say no and turn them back at the border, or fucking round them em up and send back to the usa, they are their fucking problems, they can pay to fly them back to haiti in handcuffs for all i give a fuck. god damn this stupid fucking leftis governent, Bring on the fucking rake.

>I don't know why there isn't a huge shit storm in the US about this
I would hope its because the treat level hasn't reached a certain point to be acted upon. I would hope that its because we don't take leafs seriously. I would hope that its because we're wiping out ISIS abroad that such language from Trudeau would be futile.

But with this situation, and some of Trudeau's previous dialogue, its seeming more and more to resemble a globalist/NWO puppet show.

It'll just make it more excusable to conquer them.

It could be worse leafbro, you could be a country so shitty that even """refugees""" don't want to migrate to.

gibs are running out i guess
to be fair, haiti is sort of fucked, all that money that went to the jews in the Clinton Foundation and Red Cross never ever made it back to Haiti to do anything. I mean, aside for paying to abduct haitian children to be used for ((certain purposes)) But at the same time niggers cannot into maintaining working infrastructure and would rather blow all the cash they have in their hand on stupid shit instead. Sort of like the Gubbment, actually.

This is a good thing. Canadians need to learn to fear the black man like how Jews fear the Samurai. Haitians are probably the worst. They are absolute trash. Trump knows this first hand from living in West Palm Beach.

>At the end of 2015, the government said it was aware of about 180 individuals "with a nexus to Canada" who had travelled overseas to join such groups, and of another 60 who had returned to Canada.

"aware". There are millions of muslim men in canada

>Leuprecht said an assassination policy would be problematic under Canadian law, and might not enjoy public support.

Since Canada isn't targeting jihadis on the battlefield or successfully convicting them in court, says Leuprecht, "the third option is that they just show up and live peacefully ever after. Or not so peacefully."

There are ISIS terrorists literally plotting terror attacks in Canada and the US and Trudeau has ordered they be left alone (CSIS director reports to him). Otherwise they'd be held indefinitely on security certificates

>It'll just make it more excusable to conquer them.
Woo, then we can move further away from Mexico!!! Perhaps even help Mexico annex CA

Annexation of Alberta when?

Holy shit, Trump's even getting rid of the Haitians!?

BASED
A
S
E
D

Fuck you America, this is YOUR fault. Why don't they get sent back to wherever the fuck they came from? America isn't a warzone they can't legally get refugee status it's against the fucking law

Weedman is too cucked to kick them out they're going to come here and shit up our country

its okay were basically a people dumpster by now.

This blows my fucking mind, oh better than 50 percent i get free welfare, shelter, food, healthcare ect on Canadian taxpayer money, someone needs to cut that fucking retard Somalis head off. you know he's so fucking stupid he doesn't give a damn about the culture or prosperity of this country his only job is to bring in as many shit skins as possible with a retard fucking smile on his face, this fucking piece of shit is not a fucking Canadian, he is a Somali retard George soros shill that should be hung from a lamp post with his traitor handler Trudeau.

Nah. Just wall it off California too.

We only have so many officers and there's so many of them. We're trying, but the system had been so neglected it's going to be awhile before we're great again.

So why is there no media presence on this? I highly doubt I'd ever see this on MSM, but never once heard mention on Fox or BB, I don't browse InfoWars, but I'd assume that I'd have seen some mention of this somewhere.

Shit stinks. Or maybe I'm just not supersleuth enough.

They would be a lot less fucked if maybe they hadn't massacred all the white people, fuck Haitians, they should be wiped from the earth, fucking all of them are retard scumbags.

JUST a friendly reminder that Syrian refugee families get the equivalent of $457,748.94/year in gibs thanks to Cuckdeau. They also get free Dental (Canadians do not get this), Vision and Platinum health care with everything covered, no fees and immediate access to a family doctor (Canadians have to wait 5 years or so to find a family doctor). They also get free prescriptions, daycare, education (including University tuition), but I'll exclude it from the Refugee Gibs Matematics model for now.

Model Input: Mohammed, 2 Aishas, 10 Mohammeds (13 members)

>Refugee Gibs Matematics

Gib Housing: $5000/month (for house in Toronto to house 13 family members)
Gib Government Refugee Money: $2000/month
Gib Canada Child Benefit: $500/month/kebab
Gib Ontario Child Benefit: $113/month/kebab
Gib GST/HST Tax Refund: $507.50/quarter/family
Gib Ontario Sales Tax Credit: $296/month/family
Gib Free Dental Platinum Plan: $2000/kebab/year
Gib Free Platinum Health Care: $2000/kebab/year

Total Annual:
Gib Housing: $60,000
Gib Government Refugee Money: $24,000
Gib Canada Child Benefit: $60,000
Gib Ontario Child Benefit: $13,560
Gib GST/HST Tax Refund: $2,030
Gib Ontario Sales Tax Credit: $3,552
Gib Free Dental Platinum Plan: $26,000
Gib Free Platinum Health Care: $26,000
——————————————————————————
=$103,142/year cash + $60,000 housing benefit + $52,000 in luxury health care
=$215,142

Assuming a tax rate of 53%, 215142/(1-0.53)=457748.94

That’s a pre-tax equivalent of $457,748.94.

They also get a non-repayable, tax-free one-time start-up allowance of $32K, and can bring up to $30K cash without it affecting their gibs.

>dropping the hell angels like they'd do anything about 60,000 nogs

Okay first of the hell angels would peddle drugs to niggers and second they are abunch of aging fat faggot has beens.

Right now the populous is fucking wannabes that cry if a cop pulls them over to give them a ticket because they cant afford it with their old age pension.

Also this sucks. No nogs in Canada plox.

Canadians deserve it for electing Trudeau.

Also checked

Jesus fucking Christ, god help us

Pray for me brothers I don't know how much more of this shit I can take

These posts are making me sick. Just knowing that there is a massive brown swarm not only to the south of us but now to the north of us as well

It's funny to now that being an argie of german and italian/greek descent who is getting two master degrees i have better chances to migrate (permantly) to EEUU, Canada or Europe (Germany/Italy) if i go to middle east instead and rape some woman, surive some raids and then go to those countries.

You people are insane.
At least we can say that we don't have the resources to control shit.

after the rest of the 60,000 Haitians come the 57,000 El Salvadorian including MS-13 will come to Canada

That's on top of the 40,000 Syrian "refugees" Cuckdeau lets in

That's on top of the 330,000 PR "economic migrants"

That's on top of the 1.2M that are let in annually on 10 year unlimited entry work/study visas

>pic related
1/3

2/3

this shit is murder spree inducing.(note: csis, wont be me)
Everyone needs to read this shit, all communists must hang. our government has been compromised by george soros.

Don't be sorry, they did this to themselves.

>I'm not György Schwarz posting from my Budapest castle while laughing in Magyar

>Naomi (((Klein)))
Stop taking the bait

Doesn't the Hungarian government have an arrest warrant out for him that keeps him from ever stepping foot in Hungary?

I know Orban and Soros hate each other.

Orban used to work for me and there's a reason he's the richest Hungarian. Last I heard his net worth was in the 200-300M range, but he'll be a billionaire soon enough.

pay me too.

Could we get pol together to actually get rid of this psycho. I know /pol doesn't seem to like Canada very much but I like our western way of life and Canada needs HELP. The brain drain has affected us severely and we are lacking anyone with the will to fight back agaisnt this retard on roids country that's eating shit it finds in the sandbox.

Can we work some magic here and fix Canada's insane liberal kabal?

GET REKT LEAFS

At least we aren't as bad as the Australians.

leads BTFO