CBTS #522 ZukBorg & Rizvi Edition

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus and believe
3. Stick to your choice. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
4. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
5. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.
PREV BREAD
MOTIVATION QMAP - UPDATED
!! NEW Stringer Map

Nov 23

Nov 22 III
(in NN thread)

Nov 22 II

Nov 22 I

Nov 20 & 21
Green1 (++ Counter)
Confirmation Advise for newfriends *GUIDE
Q Trip !ITPb.qbhqo
Legend Decoding CNC
Signature Countdown +++ *QMAP REDUX WITH SIGNATURES

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vTs4pdpC
anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
cbts.wikispaces.com/Home
pastebin.com/H8aUyMhA
archive.is/LZSGo
pastebin.com/zB7Y05vX
archive.is/j2gH3
archive.is/VUm5R
dropbox.com/sh/cttxb9tqm7raowd/AAAxFfTDKuyUdrKc5NLamrU8a?dl=0
imgur.com/a/BMZ2b
youtube.com/watch?v=iQE1ZFWJMcM
pastebin.com/fxf4Jqmp
pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh
cog49.com/ft.pdf
pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
latimes.com/entertainment/envelope/cotown/la-et-ct-reald-sale-20151109-story.html
prisonplanet.com/flashback-hillary-labeled-high-priest-goddess-of-occult-in-guccifer-letter.html
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/kabamur_taygeta
twitter.com/Skrubbz
flickr.com/photos/78238142@N04/galleries/72157629902898991/
youtube.com/watch?v=S8iR_nxzfNs&t=360
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2150534/Facebook-bride-Priscilla-Chans-father-Asian-refugee-worked-Chinese-takeaway.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

VALIDITY of Q
Q-Text:
>pastebin.com/vTs4pdpC
>anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
>pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/

!!SPREADSHEET: Open to contributions, with answers being a collective effort. SS user Helpful as it provides the actual flow and context (with links to posts in archive +date)
Normal people answers, no ayy lmao/reptilian bs >app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

!!WIKI (Thanks WikiAnon!!bWaeQ92+NhD)
>cbts.wikispaces.com/Home

!BOOK OF Q (PDF)
Sealed Indictments are a huge thing
1,800+ NOW

SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE.
Pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed anons.

Concise EVENT LOG/NEWS NOV 21 NOV 22 ULTRA CONCISE BY FIBO-SIG user pastebin.com/H8aUyMhA

Nov 23 archive.is/LZSGo

CRUMBS
Nov 10-12 Nov 13-14 Nov 14 Nov 15 Nov 16-19 Nov 20-21
>SIDE:
CFG CF and Podesta Gorup FUNDERS (Possible connections/dirts) pastebin.com/zB7Y05vX

BREAKDOWN OF RECENT NEWS & FINDINGS
>CURRENTLY DIGGING
'Fly Eagles Fly' - What did LynnDR and Q mean by this? FlyEaglesFly
Facebook >>
In-Q-Tel Keyhole RIZVI Traverse
>Nov 23
Argentinian Sub Al Waleed & LV In-Q-Tel DT FB & co Pris Chan donors Conyers V2
++ Screeching G00gle Keyhole ANS RIZVI & Al Waleed RIZVI V2 RIZVI & Twittter Investments MINI RD NK & SpaceX KEEN Rocket Man MUSK BAD Actors
SET on NK hotel lawn NK SIGNATURES V2 *GODFATHER III /_\ (Y) GOLD
>Nov 22

Hugh Hefner/Q **Hefner/CIA V2 Crash & ++ Counter BAYS [..+1] == CBZT Owl by Q Owl/Minerva GLOBALIZATION Symbolism Spoopy Owl FLY Eagle FLY BC = Eagle
LANGLEY @CHANNEL 9 Conyers Harassment archive.is/j2gH3
MAGA China/Russia Owl FREE Bohemian Club McCain BOOT SWITCH SIDES (CHAIR)
Singing Birds Some OWLS In light of DEC 18

Sage all faggotry

For a VERY QUICK SUMMARY (More see QRD)
Keen RD SUMMARY
Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut.
They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in).
Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could.
Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros)
The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out.
With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left.
Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA
SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.."

>NEW
SS Insight Directions TPTB Backup
ON CF+++ Meaning MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS THE MESSENGER
TASKS (For those who are lost)
0. LOOK, REREAD THE QMAP
1. PRODUCE Infographs/CIRCLEMAPS/Memes detailing SA, CF, NK.. EG:2. 3. REDPILL families, friends
4. HAPPY HUNTING
QRD SocialMedia RPP ENDGAME M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture SA timeline SA PRINCES FOG OF WAR Search analytics theory
EU Q Trip !6.YVwvfgt6

NYT Post (Declaration of war per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

*INSPIRATION
INFOGRAPHS (Need Rizvi and InQtel)
Circlemap TEMPLATE
>NEW
Dossier GATE *MUELLER & DJT BO $$$ & meme Strings PG ! INQTEL RD !!! RIZVI

MEMES >Help spread these on twitter, facebook, insta, etc.
>Talk to people

DROPBOX
>dropbox.com/sh/cttxb9tqm7raowd/AAAxFfTDKuyUdrKc5NLamrU8a?dl=0

>NEW
D & Blacks V2 P0pe Black Eye OY VEY 2 JOHN McLEG DRAIN 1984 NK SpaceX FB
Feinstein Move on goy Move on V2 Mccain RS HRC HRC U1 PG Obummed SA & BO SHH Lond0n Vat1can DC OY VEY U1 Opium Grope award John P.
!Twitter MEMES imgur.com/a/BMZ2b

Trump's Thanksgiving Message
>0:36 "AS STORMS RAGED WILD"
>0:41 "Their first act was to pray"
>1:39 "Restore... Thanks... Patriots.. Warriors who kept us safe and free"
>3:44 "We are doing something special. People are feeling it"
youtube.com/watch?v=iQE1ZFWJMcM

>DIGGING
RIZVI TRAVERSE >> >CLOWN FRONT WITH CONNECTIONS TO SA PRINCE, SPACEX, TWATTER

In-Q-Tel >OWN A TREMENDOUS AMOUNT OF TECH/RESOURCES. RELATED TO KEYHOLE

Q's 3 sides are starring us in the face. Previous user said
Owl represents Zion.
Y represents Rothschilds.
The SpaceX...

X, Y and Z. Nothing is a coincidence.

BACKLOG
0-491 pastebin.com/fxf4Jqmp
400-499
#500 #501 #502 #503 #504 #505 #506 #507 #508 #509 #510 #511 #512 #513 #514 #515 #516 #517 #518 #519 #520 #521 #522

_27-1_yes_USA94-2
_27-1_yes_USA58-A
_27-1_yes_USA04
_Conf_BECZ_y056-(3)_y
The_Castle_Runs_RED_yes
Godspeed.
Q

The content of the batter will prove a baker's worth.
IF ANONS HAVE OC OR BAKER MISSES ANYTHING, TELL HIM

TO BAKERS wanting to update:
> Get batter pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh
> Copy batter to Notepad/new pastebin (eliminates all the arrows from directly copy-pasting)
> Add fresh content to the batter
> Keep Notepad/new pastebin open while copying
> Upload the batter (you) made to pastebin and share it with next baker
> Update the Backlog section with previous bread

You DO NOT have to wait for "vetting" to add fresh OC/findings to the batter. Add them AS YOU SEE FIT.
TRUST YOUR OWN JUDGEMENT and lurkers/anons will tell you about stuffs you missed.

OP BATTER pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh

SNOW WHITE appears more than anything in the Q -map. It is confirmed as referencing NSA/CIA, but we are told to take it deeper too. There is much depth to the term. The original story reflects ancient knowledge of seven forces of nature (the seven dwarfs), that would preserve the Christian world for many centuries, then be part of a GREAT AWAKENING when discovered. This now-recent discovery also reveals long-hidden messages in the Bible unlocked only with (keyed to) the knowledge of these same natural forces. This is referred to in Revelation as SEVEN SEALS of a book.

The earliest version of the Snow White fairy tale was written in low German, no doubt because it was authored by a Kabbalah sage who understood every living thing is made up of seven distinct but interactive systems. We can also bet the 7 CIA supercomputers named after the seven dwarfs are similarly interactive. But just as the story has it, these same forces of nature would only revive and sustain the Christian world (Snow White) twice. After that, the knowledge of how they work must be revealed to prevent evil men from using it against others. (Picture related)
The study and the whole disclosure is here : cog49.com/ft.pdf
Here are some key points within it : pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
See also :

The great minds of 100 years ago knew who they were. Modern, Commercial "churcheology," the product of many recent decades of Judaic subversion, has made that knowledge hard to find. But authors of sacred texts quite apparently expected this would be the case and hid overwhelming support for the whole truth very cryptically in their works. We just need more great minds to understand how, why, here : cog49.com/ft.pdf
This is THE GREAT AWAKENING of all time. A partial synopsis of it is here pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW

>latimes.com/entertainment/envelope/cotown/la-et-ct-reald-sale-20151109-story.html

First for do not believe the Anti-Christ.

Fake.

huh?

s-senpai

yes

great time to start ops on a thanksgiving :)

Please accept God's Armor
Praying for you all.

Ok, so i figured out how to make a tripcode from the faq. How do I upvote this thread OP?

No it’s not. Check trip.

prisonplanet.com/flashback-hillary-labeled-high-priest-goddess-of-occult-in-guccifer-letter.html
Here's Guccifer accusing Hillary of being a Goddess in a cult

Castle Runs Red?
Reference to Whore of Babylon?
Bleeding vagina all over the place?
Are USA94
USA58
USA04
code for yes to those posts?
Confirmed family Y connection?

THIS.
Q

Lord, keep the righteous from all harm!
In Jesus name I pray, Amen

Uma Thurman has a Thanksgiving message for Harvey Weinstein and his wicked conspirators.
stay tuned

Redshield?

more clues, please. we're filled with turkey and we're tired of familly. thx Q

Amen.

wish i was on your wavelength, brother.

OP, how do I upvote your thread? I don't see a karma meter at all.

Oh shit, has this thread been shadowbanned?

4plebs delay in updating, confirmed.

Love you. Thank you.

Ponder the wisdom of SuzieFlame and the reasonable terms she offered.....

Q what was that spectacle at the opening of that swiss tunnel all about? Giant display of demon worship.

!!!!!!!!!!!!
we got legit q here lads

This many threads, someone or should I say something(AI) is taking many people for a ride.

Also I'm not Q or Frank. I have nothing to do with those things or individuals.

Been busy behind the curtain lately which is why I'm not making Sup Forums posts or threads currently.

This is all the information that I've dropped so far:

[ARCHIVE OF KB THREADS(take the time to read all OP's)]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Castle Runs Red ? ++ ?

Q, call me.

Are you going to actually say anything or just post nonsense?

HOSPITAL OR GTFO, Q.

The_Castle_Runs_RED_yes
I don't know what this means but it's making me feel really great

Praying

Hey guys, I think that these guys are right about Q. This guys timeline is literally a menu of Qanon questions in strings of posts:
twitter.com/kabamur_taygeta
Claims to receive his info from a 'higher' source than Q level, ie: Pleadieans & Orionids.

This guy is also found in responses to above twitter posts:
twitter.com/Skrubbz
I believe this guy may be Qanon copy/paste posts from the other guys feed. Above poster states that he never posts to Sup Forums but they seem to find their way here. . .? This guys avatar also look like some other anons memeflag? Not saying it's DTTT because there are more than 1 user with that flag.

I'm not a shill or CIAglowfag, actually I've been helping to solve questions and make simple normie friendly memes (MSM/Mockingbird, etc.).

All I'm saying is take all of this with a grain of salt, as I think this is going somewhere and we are connecting dots. But PLEASE consider the above before memeing ANYTHING that extends beyond the original 'Q' posts (pre-Nov. 1st) unless that info is 100% verifiable. And I do mean 100% because any false info we put out can be used to discredit EVERYTHING we float out there in the future. I would suggest heavily memeing MSM lies on JFK & it's ties to CIA and the human trafficking. Refrain from memeing the esoteric/aliens/uncorroborated stuff until it can be 100% verified.

I honestly think that that the shills here are regular shitposters just trying to give a hard time & using bots to aid them until those bots were countered. The mods aren't recruited by 'Qgroup' but actually LET us keep our threads because we are legitimately discussing political topics. This is why I'm stressing to disregard anything 'alien' and not spreading memes beyond what I suggest. We are getting traction with the normies and if our work is discredited in any form, that would give the mods clear reason to shut this down.

Down with the NWO shitlords, anons. . .

THE FUCK IS HELL SUSPICIOUS, ITS LIKE HE WANTS US TO LIKE HIM OR SOMETHING. HMMMMMM

XXX !a22Tubbaks

BE WARY OF THIS, SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT WITH HIM

Hi

We're raiding bowser's castle.

Fuck all of you, I hope your faggot tranny children get raped by AIDS infected niggers and you watch them waste away and die and that you live to a ripe old age and the last memory you have as you die in a piss soaked bed in a baking hot hospice is the stink of death shit and hospitals.

KILL ALL BOOMERS, YOU ARE THE MOST USEFUL OF IDIOTS, YOY ARE THE KIKES FAVOURITE TOOL.

Yeah that's the Pavlovian response to these crack hits. This dude can post not even complete sentences and you'd fawn over random Shift JIS. Please, kys.

you are correct. he's trouble.

Did we get the target? Kilt? Rotchild?

Jesus is a b33.
Watch and s33.

Semiramis is the Matriarch of history.
Look at the Vatican statues of woman and child.
The Statue Of Liberty.
The symbol of Colombia Pictures.
The Bull with the Sun between its horns.
They are all connected.

USA58 brought me here:
flickr.com/photos/78238142@N04/galleries/72157629902898991/
Any significance?

@150679159
How many (You)'s have gotten?

The Castle Runs Red...? Well, that certainly sounds exciting... I can only begin to think what that could mean.

Whatever's going down, good luck, Q!

Hahahahahahahah, these really are larp central.

>Godfather III
2 am EST on AMC. Q active.
Just saying

That's exactly what it was about. Dedicating their tunnel to Satan, basically asking him to claim it for his own, maybe to come through it.

THIS IS MOLDY BREAD

THIS IS MOLDY BREAD

EVERYONE GO TO THE REAL BREAD

I wish everyone would just stop with the Jew meme. The history is too convoluted and confusing and most people don't consciously recognize that they are brainwashed or controlled. These are people who are fed a certain dogma and by human nature they accept it. But they go to work and pay taxes and raise families and tell their children to be good people the best they know how.

The problem is they don't realize their leaders, the people who make the LAWS and the rules are evil and worship Satan. They have been brainwashed just as every little kid used to believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny. Ignorance is not malicious.

I'm so sick of everyone not seeing the big picture. Regardless of religion most people are good people.

And yes Hitler did something very very wrong. He was also a controlled puppet. Expand your thinking and realize this is not Jew v Muslim v Christian. It's good v evil and when you peel back all the layers you get to the core. A very select group of evil people are trying to control you and your friends and family, waging wars and killing children, in the name of evil. Brainwashing is real, hypnotism is real, mind control is real, technology for electronic weapons exists and is being used.

Scr1nrusher? Is that you? It's been a long time man. Do you remember me?

_27-1_yes_USA94-2
_27-1_yes_USA58-A
_27-1_yes_USA04
_Conf_BECZ_y056-(3)_y
The_Castle_Runs_RED_yes
Godspeed.
Q

only castles i know of belong to Rothchilds

> HELP ME FIND THIS PLANE

youtube.com/watch?v=S8iR_nxzfNs&t=360
^ 747-400, not AF1 but pretty damn close

>twitter.com/kabamur_taygeta
>twitter.com/Skrubbz
Welcome to sanity. Q is a LARPer collective. Now realize that you could have split this into 500 real dig threads and actually gotten somewhere instead of attracting fucking Roseanne Barr jewess into our Kazakh clay pot BBS. Look at this bs Q shit. Not even real words! Sad!

What do you call someone who says to ignore the teachings of Jesus? And says not to look behind the curtain at the end times prophecy? Where in the bible are the Anti Christ and Armageddon described? Hmm.

lame shill

Its time for the Femin Virus KB

Bots reeeeeeeee!

>@
Jesus Christ.

THIS IS MOLDY BREAD

THIS IS MOLDY BREAD

→ #

→ #

→ #

→ #

→ #

BUMP

"Castle"dead red........security guard has more to do with death

Security guard at Vegas not as he seems?

I am honored by your hatred.

A cult infiltrating a whole country and controlling a president?
That's crazy

Buckingham?

Dear.......^^^..... demon.
Normally I would just walk past you because I refuse to accept your gift of hatred but God wants me to tell you a quick story.

Confucius would go to town and every day a bum would scream obscenities at him but never would Confucius act upon it but smile and nod instead.

After many years of the same routine the bum stood up and asked Confucius why he never reacted to him after all these years and he said

"Your anger is gift that I refuse to accept"

Thank you dear demon, I refuse to accept your gift of anger.

Good to see some light in the shillstorm we're having. We know what we must do, anons. No repeats of our Bunker Yellow Apple Sky dead ends!

>>Most people are good people.

This is 100% true, most people are lead along with a leash completely unaware of the people they work for and the actions they make them do.

>Surprise!
Do you need a chair?
Things that you shouldn't share

beware of bakers in need of work! they will infect the bread

So Priscilla Chan's parents came from the same city as Rupert Murdoch's wife apparently.
Xuzhou
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2150534/Facebook-bride-Priscilla-Chans-father-Asian-refugee-worked-Chinese-takeaway.html

Transmuting negativity into something positive is a powerful skill that needs to be practiced consciously as often as possible. Keep it up Tubbs, and welcome back, lovely.

Why can't I refuse to accept your cancerous threads? Kys.

the R's probably own them too, nj

Castle Runs Red?!
WHY YOU DO DIS?!

>flickr.com/photos/78238142@N04/galleries/72157629902898991/
pic related

Any of you guys got dog-boned by feds recently? I had it happened yesterday mad me pull a B238.

Stop bulling ok...

She is part of their secret society..she is probably the head..

Thanks for saying this. I fully stand by my assertion that Hitler was a puppet.

>Bot
Shut you nigger mouth you rubber lipped chimp. Take your dogshit memes and fuck off. You have to realise that you are cancer, there is a whole board out there that isn't this dogshit and most of them hate these stupid threads, they are a waste of real estate just like boomer retirement homes.

Kill yourself you greasy jig.

You need to reflect upon yourself to find out why, that is something I cannot answer

>"Your anger is gift that I refuse to accept"
Confucius spoke English?
Far out.

Castle Runs Red
Whore of babylon wears read
Zionism confirmed?!
Israel the Throne of Zion confirmed?

BECZ Border Economic Cooperation Zone?

hopefully that means the castle walls are painted with evil blood+++