Another thanksgiving, another awful experience

another thanksgiving, another awful experience.

Sandy hook never happened

It's all in the expectations,OP.

For example, I made turkey, pumpkin pie, mashed potatoes and gravy, vegies, scratch made rolls, scratch made stuffing...

Wife made a bitch fest about the pie having sugar, the turkey not done, the gravy too runny, and I forgot to turn on the dishwasher after I picked up, and she found a legit burned biscuit.

Daughter bitched that the pie stank in the oven, hates turkey, only ate the Potatoes.

Pretty much better than I expected.

Give us some greentext you faggot

Dis isn't bolidigs :DDDD

>no thanksgiving in australia
stay mad amerifags

Ungrateful cunts.

Second.
Fucked up family. Unless I have a bf I am guaranteed alone.

not even American yet had a wholesome meal with family

Could be worse, I got a cluster headache after eating, and the Triptan I took interacted with my Meds and gave me serotonin syndrome. Now I'm posting from the nurses station at the county hospital waiting for my Ativan drip to kick in

accidentally spilt a bit of soda on my mom when trying to hug her.
She tried to push me off and pinch my nipple at the same time.
Shit immediately went to hell after that.

Thanksgiving was a month ago retard

My uncles nephew has a cousin whose niece died at Sandy Hook, I can tell you unequivocally that Sandy Hook happened.

Got any plans for Canadian National Day of the Boxes

Sorry to hear you had a bad Thanksgiving user.
Let me just say, I'm Thankful for all of you fuckers. You're all a pain in my ass, cancerous, hilarious, kind, and brainy all at the same fucking time. And I wouldn't have it any other way!

Happy Thanksgiving mother fuckers

fpbp

Your Burger Bros are here for you today, user.

Happy Thanksgiving.

you know, just a little bit of this a little bit of that...same old bullshit.

>niece or whatever it's called little 6 year old said i was boring and too quiet. even kids can see i'm a sperg. wanted to flick him across the bakcyard
>other lnieces kids think i'm a weirdo
>light mocking from relatives to remind me i'm not shit
>forced interactions and shit
>food was alright though
>"why don't you drink, user"
>inquisitions on how normie i am, tried to duck around questions, hide my powerlevel

i know what i am. but when slotted against these people it makes the feel real.

Sounds like hell

Was the turkey actually underdone?

Nevermind, I take back my comment. I thought you were just a single man alone Man the fuck up and take personal responsibility. Better yourself.

lol
how do you think all those liberals are feeling right now?
most of them are sitting on a real computer, as opposed to their iphones.
there is no normie life bullshit distracting them

they are feeling the true internet hate right now

how do you think they feel?

this is exactly why youtube is being purged

>Man the fuck up and take personal responsibility. Better yourself.

die my nigga.

you normalfucks feed this meaningless bullshit to us because you know we're fucked. But don't want to have to feel sorry about it. take your just world fallacy to facebook.

I've been there user. My uncle would always ask why I was single but he finally stopped. Maybe they'll bug you less about that stuff eventually.

My Thanksgiving was solid. Good food, everybody brought something good to the table. Folks watch foodnetwork for tips and recipes so they're always making good shit. Napped, brought leftovers home, time for Sup Forums.
Feels good

this was supposed to go to /r9k/ but i forgot to change the board.

At least you got to have a thanksgiving you racially ambiguous goblin. My gravity challenged Grandmother fell over trying to put a leash on her dog and fucked herself up, rendering herself bed-bound for a few weeks, and we just never had thanksgiving. She was only sore because she's 84 or someshit, and love her and everything, but for fucks sakes that women can trip on flat ground she's so gravity challenged.

GOT EM

>this was supposed to go to /r9k

Well, it basically is at this point. Happy thanksgiving, user.

You can only have fun around family if you learn how to fake it.
Normies fake it all the time.
Sisters pretend to get along. Daughter/mom pretend they don't hate the sound of each other's voices. Grown ups pretend they like little shits running around. Guys pretend they don't want to fuck their younger brother/cousin's new hot GF. Fathers pretend their sons being fags and their daughters fucking tyrone is okay. People pretend they enjoy being around their elder for their wisdom and nice stories instead of hating them for remembering getting old sucks.
Just bring it up some stupid topic like sports or cars and play along. It's over before you see it.

Fuck off with your happy bullshit, faggot.

>being this cucked
Show your power level and ruin the whole event by devastating their shitty political opinions

This. How can you let your relatives leave Thanksgiving without them knowing that Zyklon B couldn't have been used to gas the Jews since it would require an extremely tall chimney to disperse the chemical agent after deployment?

I had dinner with a worldly man and a heart surgeon tonight never thought I would be around such people marry up anons

If this happened you should have beaten them both to reestablish dominance

Why are you such a faggot user? Why don't your wife and daughter respect you?
what is this plebbit tier blog posting whiny faggotry?
this thread is cancer
>in all fields

This thread has been one of the more quality ones today with all of the NN shilling.

I just got dumped. Already worried about february

That is one happening woman. Probably CIA

this
I feel. I was adopted and I'm nothing like my family. I'm not too good around social situations so it's always pretty awkward. I can feel their pity most of the time when they try to talk to me. It used to be ok when I was a kid to be reclusive and be in my own world while people were socializing, but now im 21 and I'm just plain creepy to them. This was my first year not going to my relatives house and it felt good. It's a bit depressing but at least I was comfortable