Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/iDubbbzTV
youtube.com/watch?v=3escvQEziag&t=20s
twitter.com/PhillyD/status/933894693385003008
youtube.com/user/teamcoco
youtube.com/channel/UCSTy-H5lSiCcozas32sfJlQ/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

muh ecelebs

who the fuck are idubbz, Mr Repzion and Styxhexenhammer?

Suprised it didn't happen sooner. How is that Netural internet working?

Oh ok haha ahh hmm haha

youtube.com/user/iDubbbzTV

Fucking hell lads, it's real

so did conan o brien

this is a mistake, not a real wipe.

nigga, Conan O'Brien's channel has been terminated, and he's one of the most bluepilled goyim on youtube.

No one's getting shoah'd, the algorithm's shitting it's pants again

My god your right IDUBBBZ is gone! My holy fuck, this isn't right, we need to raid something no joke though I love him

keemstar is down as well

Apparently we have to keep it to prevent what's happening with it in place from happening when it's not in place. Soros said so.

probably another employee on their last day out

HOLY SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTT

OH NOOO

YouTube is a private company you moron, with or without Net Neutrality nothing about this situation will change.

>Net Neutrality

BURN DIS SHIT DOWN
BURN DIS SHIT DOWN
BURN DIS SHIT DOWN

FUCK JEWGLE, FUCK REDDIT, FUCK SOROS.

Holy shit, Styx is gone

OP is a faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=3escvQEziag&t=20s
This is some disturbing shit my dudes.

What does Net Neutrality have to do with Jewgle censoring YouTubers they don't like?

For those of you who don't know. YouTube / Google has been using an algorithm that detects and deletes channels it considers to be offensive, connected with Russian bots, spam, right wing, conservative, etc.

They actually created an automated program to delete thousands of channels. I'm not even joking. If you want proof just go to the YouTube help forums and see for yourself.

Well, the very companys wanting net neutrality are the ones purging all who disagree with them, might as well take away what they want.

That's his second channel. His primary channel is gone you mong,

That is his second channel. His main is terminated.

twitter.com/PhillyD/status/933894693385003008

And punish ourselves and reward greedy ISPs

Fuck you.

That's not his main channel retard.

What the fuck did Styx even do? All he does is political commentary and make accurate predictions and then remind you of them forever.

Seriously, what community guideline did he violate? I want to fucking know.

KEEMSTAR IS DOWN

i dont care about those people, but its still fucked up they shoah some people just because they disagree with them. fuck jewtube.

BUBUBUBUBUBUBUBUT NET NEUTRALITY

I don't care. Google is far worse then Comcast so I want Google BTFO.

If my enemy bleeds more than I do than it's a victory.

Judging from the rest of those banned it's either an algorithm fuck up or Jewtube changed another rule.

Has nothing to do with Net Neutrality you fucking retard.

Google / YouTube is trying to control the narrative before the 2018 and 2020 elections. That's what this purge is all about.

checked.

luckily, im too small to be noticed lelelelel (qq)

The "not being a leftist" clause

You're both fucking idiots.

youtube.com/user/teamcoco

Probably just a new censorship bot going overboard and fucking shit up.

see

>luckily, im too small to be noticed lelelelel (qq)
Wrong. The algorithm will get to you soon enough.

first they came for styx...next it will be a youtuber you like. this is scary shit man

If you check the YouTube forums you'll see people who didn't even post videos and still got their account deleted. Probably for posting wrong think in the comment section.

Fuck you redditfag. Hope you like that Google dick up your ass. Slurp on Soros' old Jewish nutsack.

You're a fucking idiot with no real argument. Feel free to KYS

You know that Austrailla doesn't have NN and they don't have ISPs blocking things. Plus all the Democrats, leftist companies, Soros, etc., all want NN. The ISPs aren't the problem.

NO STYX NO KKK NO FASCIST USA

>The ISPs aren't the problem.
Yes they are.

idubbz? What the fuck?

CONAN O'BRIEN HAS BEEN TAKEN DOWN TOO. IT'S A GLITCH

dang him

Not a glitch. Check the help forums.

How does companies like Netflix and Google being forced to pay the ISP's more harm us the consumer? I don't use Netflix, and I have already purged all google products. That is what this whole net neutrality fight is about. Why should those companies not have to pay for the serivices rendered?

You're an idiot with no understanding of the issue.

Alternative Hypothesis is still around.

Then enlighten me nigger.

why in the world would conan be taken down? Did they release some kind of banning bot that went haywire?

Apparently people like net neutrality instead of my facist policies
It must be George Soros!

>Streisand Effect

They'll only create more opposition to their garbage Political Correctness indoctrination. They're drowning, get out of the water.

lol but why was conan obrien's channel banned?

No they aren't you fucking Kool aid drinking retard. Show me where, in the last 30 years of internet existing, they've done what you Chicken Little fags claims they'll do.

Don't forget..

Folks, please check the YouTube help forums. The reason I keep saying this is because up until recently I worked for a company in Los Angeles that handled a lot of these eceleb clients.

About six months ago the purge began. I saw hundreds of channels go under. This is not a bug. This is serious shit.

He'll probably get put back up. The algorithm seems to go hard on channels that post video game content, and he plays a lot of games on his channel. Don't ask me why. They just seem to want to purge lots of gaming content from YouTube. He probably got caught in the net.

Reminder that Sup Forums is part of the problem:
>Can't embed d.tube
>Can't embed bitchute

>sevens
can I get a "Punished Idubbbz" shoop pls tx

Stop sucking corporate dick you pathetic uneducated fucking retard.

The only two Youtube channels worth watching are TheReportOfTheWeek and Food Wishes.

Right, so you're a fucking shill then. Thanks for confirming it.

my ISP has blocked some streaming sites on me.
also
>mfw imagining styx just staring blankly at the screen wondering whats going on

Miley Cyrus Vevo channel was taken down also. This is a glitch. Has to be.

what is the name of the alternative video site that styx is always pimping?

also keemstar and conan obrien

Says the shill defending the ISPs

Fuck off faggot.

>Youtube office

Probably vid.me.

This is actually the best analogy.

But muh Net Neutrality prevents this sort of thing from happening...

Google's YouTube has been garbage for a long time

Glad to see Richards chanel is still up youtube.com/channel/UCSTy-H5lSiCcozas32sfJlQ/videos

Wern't cuckad's videos getting blocked as well?

Same with Canada. Net Neutrality is not law here and our internet is not censored, throttled, etc. Trudeau is trying to bandwagon onto the cause now because he is an empty faggot puppet.

The same people who want to censor you, silence you, replace you, and jail you for wrongthink are supporting "Net Neutrality". Realize what that means.

I'm not defending ISPs, I'm asking for evidence that ISPs have done what you claim they'll do since NN has never been a legally enforced concept in the US.

You don't get to demand government regulation and intervention in the free market without evidence that the regulation is needed.

This also shows what fucking hypocrite faggots these soy boy ran companies are that they demand ISPs be neutral (private corps) while claiming their political purges are protected because they're also private corps.

>Websites provide terms of service
>Break terms of service
>Get deleted
>"What the fuck why was I deleted?"

Neutrality isn't about giving you the right to say what you want wherever you want, it's about giving you the right to start your own website to say what you want without getting it locked behind market imposed slowlanes or blocked entirely by your isp

thanks

Miley Cyrus got banned too

What ToS did they violate?

Hard mode: what ToS violations do they have that aren't regularly broken by leftist channels?

Because Jewgle and Jewtube are supposedly an advocate for a neutral censorship free internet while censoring all the conservative voices they dont like

I love you for adding to it

>We've been hard at work on the new YouTube, and it's better than ever. Try it now.

What terms of service were broken? Styx is a good boi who doesn't rock any boats. The least offensive person I have ever watched tbqh.

"mistake", yeah dude, its just a mistake, oops.

What some of you niggas dont get is, they do these """MISTAKES""" and only restore the bigger channels, the little ones die. Doing this every once in a while prevents growth of dissent. Hitting a popular channel that will easily be recovered like Conan is on purpose to fit the mistake narrative

Susan "Thoughts I don't like get a strike" Wojcicki
Susan "Your video stinks of wrongthink" Wojcicki
Susan "Don't want to globalize? Demonetize!" Wojcicki
Susan "Don't be bold or you'll be memory-holed" Wojcicki
Susan "Free speech gets the bit bleach" Wojcicki
Susan "Not a feminist? You're on my list" Wojcicki
Susan "Uncomfortable questions are microaggressions" Wojcicki
Susan "Limited state to avoid debate" Wojcicki
Susan "The HR Czar" Wojcicki
Susan "I'm a cunt" Wojcicki

ISP's only blocked streaming sites because the government told them to.

This. It's your lefty gov regulating free speech, not an ISP ancap boogie man

JEWTUBE

where do we go next?

I don't really care for ecelebs, but if these stay I'm thinking a move to vidme or another site is becoming a wise decision. It's a shame too because I was gonna try to make my own videos soon too. Most of the commentators are so similar and bland

Is yt and podcasting even worth getting into anymore?

d.tube or bitchute