LMAO, SHE'S SO BUTTHURT

youtube.com/watch?v=IhdDJQKZ4UI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE
youtube.com/channel/UCNgi_4zG-CZiwCktlHTZosg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

isnt she lesbian?

Lmao every new picture I see of her she has more and more makeup on. Wtf is this bottle blonde thinking? And there's no way she's in her early twenties...

Seriously why does she colour her hair? She's teaching young girls to hate themselves

SUMMONING

She looks USED UP, she'll look like a CROW when she gets older.

I'd wife her

>Heard that background music in an Elsa spiderman video

You see my dear friend, all women eventually hit the wall. It may be when they're 20, it may be when they're 40 if they're genetically blessed. The point is once it begins it's all downhill from there

she is sad baka, she could be a mother and she would have the happiness of having a kid

I want kissy kissy larun. Laern kissy kissy smoochy smoochy

nobody wants his smelly transvestite buttholgina

I want kissy kissy lurean!!

isn't how to be single a parody?
And Lauren if you convert to Mormonism we could fix this "single" problem for time and all eternity

send vagen for gud patroni tier

She needs to go back home until her father finds her a husband

youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE

That's what she wants you to think.

She needs to birth white children. I want to see a white baby slide out of her vagina.

Pretty soon it'll be her only option if she wants that tried up old snatch poked.

Fuck sake. Till this ferret faced, bottle blonde whore addresses the jq she is a shill. She contributes nothing. She just wants your coin lads. She squeals like a mouse when called out. Tryin to act cutesy. Playin you. If anyone has had a gf, they know what i mean.

She really is the spitting image, stereotypical Stacey white girl who doesn't marry or have kids until late 30's. YET, somehow has an opinion about family life, morality, etc. It's called being a hypocrite.

Fuck her.

Man I said she looked like she is about 30 (because she does) and I got slammed by her white knights SHE'S ONLY 22 REEEEEEEE.

>white children
>kike bitch

That bellowing deep manly voice though.

>tfw no dusky voice gee eff

Her dilemma is that as soon as she marries she loses the majority of her beta orbiters and their beta bucks

you'd think someone who is so plugged in would recognize that a certain app has changed the game entirely and that doubling down on these kind of tricks isn't really the wise path forward

she's a woman, of course she's sensitive to what others say about her, and she's always going to have a bigger chip on her shoulder than normal because she's from surrey

fuck this bitch
reminder that the opinion of women is literally worthless
none of your ancestors ever cared what some whore thought

We keep laughing at her unlikable personality and spoiled-milk looks and she keeps getting more insecure trying to look more attractive and make "funny" videos to get rid of her horrible personality.

Not kidding, all e-celebs surf this place to get video ideas. They are just seeing us make fun of them constantly. Just the other day I was saying how Lauren should be more like Brittany Venti in the way that Venti is actually funny and not a pretentious know-it-all cunt.

So what happens? Lauren makes her first "comedy" video, trying to be more ironic like Brittany is.

We control these dumb cunts. Hail Brittany.

Its debatable whether she's even female.

>that husky bellowing voice
>those large hands tho

Remember when the right in this country let a faggot speak for them? Was all fun until he said poking boys was sometimes healthy. Then we remembered ourselves.
Letting a progressing roastie speak for us is almost exactly the same thing.
WHEN ARE THE MEN GOING TO START SPEAKING FOR THEMSELVES??? HUH?
Instead of faggots and roasties?

She posted a video proving Adolf Hitler's warning was correct. Now fuck off

God damn. could one of those imbeciles learn how to mix audio? Fuck sake, voice in the left ear with static in the right? intolerable, would not wife 0/10

source or gtfo

There's been great contribution by women. There's women going great things in this world right now while there's men flapping to anime

don't you guys get it? it's okay for her to be a massive slut and fuck every nigger dick in north america because she's pretty.
marriage? that's for ugly people.

fuck off roastie

I can't stand taking political advice from women. Feels good to have normal test levels

>flapping
phoneposters MUST hang

Varg fucking called this fake jew thot out lol.

We have people like PAWL JOSUFF WATSUN who I unironically think is pretty funny. The hardline alt-righters can't seem to really make good YouTube videos, they're better writers I guess

There'll always be the loyal finngolian

But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence

Convincing argument.

youtube.com/channel/UCNgi_4zG-CZiwCktlHTZosg

where is him?!?!?!?!?!?!
are you ok finn white knight!?!?!?!?*?*?

she's a goddess desu. A goddess. :)

Non-Aryan girls are supposed to hate themselves. She's doing good work.

Fuck off you fat virgin beta loser. Your double digit IQ is showing

hanrej

But Prettany is better.

There's no way you're not a Tumblr fatty or just one of those ugly leftist girls with weird eyebrows.

This. Just 40 years ago the idea that a woman is discussing political issues would be outrageous. I don't even dislike Lauren but the idea that she is lecturing men and has an audience is ridiculous. Women who make make up tutorial videos are respectable than Lauren

Vad då "hanrej"

>fat virgin beta loser
not
an
argument

Consider the audience. I wouldn’t exactly refer to fan base as “men.”

What an ugly fucking mutt.

Saying "roastie" isn't an argument either. You're clearly a retard

Not everyone needs to be talking about da joos. Jared Taylor has done plenty of good work without even touching the JQ.

>its the hourly islamic country shills against lauren episode

All these E-celebs are good for the kids. Even the centrist muppets. If you shill against them you are either a kid yourself or some leftist muppet that should be gassed.
Good video, nice looking lass.

>horrible personality.
she's perfect

I want so many kissy kissys from loren

>being this pathetic where your criticisms of islam lie within a dumbfuck ugly bitch

She is a jew in metaphor, if not person. She doesn't work, exploits those that do.

>T H I C C
>quadroon white nationalist
>Sup Forums-tard
>makes fun of e-celebs while being an e-celeb
>ugly mutt

Behead those who insult queen venti

I don't think she's making her videos for men.

Lauren is not even slightly attractive. She has a weird face and a weird mouth and her tongue is too big for her mouth and she has a gross deep voice and she thinks she is really cute and she drinks wine like a trashy bitch and she just reads off Sup Forums threads in front of a webcam

She's a tard

>Dealing with Pajeet's filthy leftovers

underrated. Where is it?

>Prettany

Who?

You're right

Another BLACKED whore

>she drinks wine like a trashy bitch
It's satire of feminists you dumb spic

Fuck off, betacuck orbiter.

Also, Lauren's video was somewhat funny.

Tattoos are degenerate. I would never...

his voice is deep

It's the Jew genes

No she unironically drinks wine in her other videos

>t. butthurt roastie that got D E S T R O Y E D by MakeApp

Most jewish women have huge tits.

Naw dude

The most unlikable e-celebs are Lauren Southern, Brittany Pettibone, and Jordan Peterson. Completely retarded and unlikable personalities.

Why are you replying then?

Is it because there's an element of truth in conflation to your butthurt?

Also being a virgin isn't exactly a bad thing , this isn't exactly helping your case.

>t. butthurt roastie that got D E S T R O Y E D by MakeApp
We talking about (((Simonsen))) here?

Lmfao that's so fucking grim.

She's not a white nationalist. And she absolutely is an ugly shitskin mutt.

She literally marched in Charolettesville

She is a big-titty queen

You see the IDF women?
>Lmfao that's so fucking grim.
?

hope u all die

A lot of people were at that rally. The whole reason it was called "Unite the Right" was because it was supposed to be a rally bringing together everyone on the far right. It wasn't an exclusively white nationalist event. And your shitskin queen is not a white nationalist.

these shops are heinous , delet this shit

Pointing out the hypocrisy.

Nothing wrong with being a virgin by choice like some monk, but most are just western middle class boi virgins thanks to being undesirable, so they take their hate out on women, or call all of their opponents "roastie" instead of at least typing something useful that isn't straw man tier. Definitely something that has no justification.

sorry finnbro

Yeah she's talked about identitarianism in her vids

Relax bro, just submit yourself to the THICC-gods.

White nationalist happas and quadroons represent Sup Forums better than actual whites

Big tittie? user?
Ls is paid to post. Reeeeeee even if you agree sometimes, she is still paid to post.
WHAT IS SHILL?
Paid opinion.

And this is why I hate Sup Forums. I couldnt give less of a fuck about this attention whore e-celeb, but literally NONE of you bothered to watch the video. Sup Forums is unironically probably the most unintelligent board on all of Sup Forums, besides maybe Sup Forums. You faggots are the fucking opposite of "woke"

Shes so unironically ironic.

Hahaha!