Happy thanksgivi- NOT SO FAST

youtube.com/watch?v=AJkOHavUH_A

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KNv-rgQTb0M
slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2017/10/19/mayim_bialik_apologized_for_her_victim_blaming_op_ed_on_the_weinstein_scandal.html
unvis.it/slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2017/10/19/mayim_bialik_apologized_for_her_victim_blaming_op_ed_on_the_weinstein_scandal.html
youtube.com/watch?v=K7jLeBWMA0U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i've had it up to here with these goddamned jews

Fuck Blossom.

That fucking nose.

That is not an attractive woman.

That bitch is uglier than a dog's dick.

>"6.000.000 turkeys killed today"

Topkek

You guys know she's a HARDCORE Zionist right? She's a right wing Zionist Jew. You new faggots claim Zionist Jews are based.

is it even a woman

>some uber kike thot doesn't like an anglo-american tradition that predates kikes and shitskins in america

wow imogine my shark

"BECAUSE I AM A DIVORCED SINGLE MOTHER"

Who's this QT? Damn.

>She's a right wing Zionist Jew. You new faggots claim Zionist Jews are based.

The logic goes like this: If the merchants can have a homeland then doesn't it stand to reason that other nations can have a homeland as well and abide in peace? That's all. Nothing more than that. Not trying to either push or repeal the Balfour letter.

youtube.com/watch?v=KNv-rgQTb0M

>goy stop celebrating your holidays

Are you a Burger? You surely don't want the same thing for you that Israel has. That would make you a civic nationalist pretty much.

A complaining jewess. Hoooow original...

Watch the video, user.

I'm talking about Israel and their immigration policies. Something you guys don't want to copy. Imagine your state having to take in all different races or ethnicities of Christians or converts to Christianity. That's already pretty much the main immigration problem with the US at the moment and you guys are not happy with that. Israel takes in every 3rd world Jew regardless of their race and it's already showing what that's causing with nearly a 3rd of their population being a mixed breed people.

Everything about this bitch is ugly. From her face, to her personality, to her name.

>hollywood kike
>hates thanksgiving
>justifies using warped sjw logic
> posts video on kike media to guilt the goyim

Meanwhile, in other news, the sky is blue and water is wet.

>1 post by this ID

> jew
> talking about stealing others' land

fucking kike

Oh man, this just makes me sad. I used to think Blossom was kinda cute back in the 90s.

gee, just another (((coincidence)))

kek, this guy gets it.

Shovel faced kike should use that chin to dig up jewish graves in Auschwitz maybe she can finally prove the holohoax happened.

hey wait a minute what's that?

kek

>European invaders
>Came to this land
>Took it from the indigenous people

Is she talking about Israel?

This filthy yid does not have enough downvotes

Why are jewish women so ugly and repulsive?

uh, I thought that was only her character in the Bazinga Theory

They should go to a muslim country and make a video why they don't like Ramadan.

I hate these people so much. Is there anybody on the planet more privileged than them? And yet they are the fucking first to lecture us on our privilege as we slave away at some wagecuck job.

topkek

>look at thumbnail
>oh great, a trannie thread, time to laugh at some degenerates
kek, she is literally uglier than most MtF, and god knows 90% of them could never pass

where the fuck are the comments

I bet she hates christmas too.

Happy thanksgiving to all niggers, spics, kikes, fags, hajjis, and redskins

You're welcome for everything you use now

I'd hit it.
>please help, I can not stop.

fuck israel faggot

Except the rootless ones are still rootless

she looks like that one dude rachel maddow

always tricks. every fucking time...

this bitch is the one who got in trouble last month for saying she knew how to avoid Hollywood sexual harassers and assaulters by dressing conservatively and bringing male friends to auditions and shit. The feminists descended on her for being a victim-blamer and she had to retract the statement and apologize instead. She was of course 100% correct and that was just more evidence that feminism has gone completely batshit insane.

This is just her trying to reclaim her liberal progressive street cred.
slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2017/10/19/mayim_bialik_apologized_for_her_victim_blaming_op_ed_on_the_weinstein_scandal.html

What if we archive that
unvis.it/slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2017/10/19/mayim_bialik_apologized_for_her_victim_blaming_op_ed_on_the_weinstein_scandal.html

GODDAMN Sup Forums, look at those comments, even a black woman is calling her a kike.

I like how she complains that whites genocided the native peoples of America and pushed them off their land. But unironically would never see how the israelis genocided the native peoples of palestine and pushed them off their land. Personally I don't care either way. Go ahead and genocide the natives because might makes right. Just don't be a fucking (((hypocrite))) about it on (((youtube))).

>faggots claim Zionist Jews are based
this should have been the extent of your post

>make vids about the 8 reasons you dislike hanukkah

4000 reason why I hate this dumb ugly dyke bitch.

BAZINGA

Underrated

I love you Nordbot.

The jews really need to stop this

DELETE THIS GOY

You're a little baby watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=K7jLeBWMA0U

What is it with these leftists? Every time theres something on that Normie's enjoy, the soyboys and failed Stacie's all jump up to scream "Quit having fun!"

Why? Are they really so joyless in their life?

Jews create a culture of relentless advertising and soul-less overconsumption; Jew runs institution to combat obesity.

It's like (((pottery))).

>jew
>cute

pick one

which one of you was this?

>go to newest comments first
>see this
Nice. This comments section is great.

BECAUSE THE AIR IS FREE!

GET IT? LOL

somebody has got to stop them

If only her face stopped growing at puberty

This nibba gets it

> Thanksgiving
> turkeys in ovens
> Jews

Do the math.

>Jewish
>Single mother
>Vegan
>SJW
American culture does exist.

that fucking hooknose!

why arent we doing more to off these fucking jews?

she's jewish right

Daily reminder that less than 2% of the population is Jewish.

It's about deconstructing traditions and villainizing people who follow them. All part of the plan

>Penile vampires

amazing beautiful comment that touches my soul.

yes

I don't even have to watch this video to know that at least half of it will be about the poor natives and evil whitey who stole their land and raped/killed their women.

The other half is probably about how disgusting and shameful it is to eat meat and maybe some jewish shit. Was I right?

They send them all away when they're done sterilizing them. I think Sweden took all those Ethiopian jews that you kept "accidentally " giving birth control shots to. Only once you were found out, of course.

>right wing Zionist
I alwys think of Zionism as big government. Maybe not left wing, but totalitarian as it is a racist police state. I think Zionists run economic left and right.

Don't Jews keep slaves today for that whole Sabbath crap where they can't touch electricity because it interferes with the foreskins and baby hearts they eat from working properly and containing their lizard insides?

Hypocrites.

> Shabbos goy

Why are zhids always so.....subhuman Sup Forums?

What happened it?

>divorced single mom
kek

Modern day rich white girls have become so detached from reality. Hundreds of thousands of animals are being killed every day. People starve. People commit suicide. People fight for jobs over other people. There are wars going on, some that we don't even know about.

Life is one big power struggle, everyone fighting everyone else to survive. But these rich girls, sitting in their mansions browsing instagram and ordering their food from uber eats have no fucking connection to it at all anymore so start to go on about 'genocide'. The only reason she exists is because of this genocide. She should stop existing to support her beliefs.

This

>Are you a Burger? You surely don't want the same thing for you that Israel has.
Nigger, are you so fucking autistic you won't turn the kike arguments for Israel around on them to argue for a white ethnostate?

>that's a fucken witch if i ever...

>She was of course 100% correct
No she wasn't. She avoided sexual assault and harassers by being a kike, a conservative kike who wears her jewry on her sleeve so her tribesmen know not to fuck with her.

Actually there's a lot more than that. The merchants are pushing multiculturalism on everyone except themselves, that's not unusual or hypocritical at all now is it. They've been kicked out of most other countries they've inhabited in the past. But the problem lies with all those other countries, right? They've also been perpetuating the biggest lie in modern history and made it illegal to scrutinize or question it.

Surely it could have nothing to do with using Christians to fight Muslims in a holy war for the geographic territories of West Bank and Gaza Strip.

kek. very accurate. The fake instagram life.

She was always a dough faced hook nosed kike. You were just younger and didn't know and were thirstier.

The comments section gives me hope

DAILY REMINDER that the following characters on the Big Bang Theory are played by Jewish actors:
>Leonard
>Howard
>Bernadette
>Amy
>Stuart
>Wil Wheaton
>Leslie Winkle (Sara Gilbert)
>Leonard Nimoy

Oh, also:

>both creators of the show (surprise!)

So who isn't a short, curly-haired member of the tribe?
>Penny
>Sheldon
>Howard's mother (lol)