L*ftists will call this real

L*ftists will call this real

Every breath this "person" takes is a waste of precious oxygen.

Most of the delusions that happen in a leftist's head they claim are real.

In the good old days, a thought crime was something YOU were thinking. Now, a thought crime is what the LEFTIST dreams you've done.

There's going to be some many of these bullshit tales coming out the next few days.

If your story is fake and everyone claps, does it make a sound?

>HE'S RACIST SO MY CHILDISH OUTBURSTS AND BULLYING ARE TOTALLY OKAY
>ALSO MY ENTIRE FAMILY AGREES WITH ME SO THAT MAKES ME MORALLY SUPERIOR
Just call him a fag and be done with it

Yeah but I couldn't help but post this

Thought you were referring to the post my B

>And the crowd cheered as the racist uncle's daughter fucked a nigger

I can imagine it crying while typing this. Write before she cuts herself.

It took me way too long to get what you were getting at. I was referring to you. Just call him a fag on twitter and be done with it.

(((silently cheers)))

I love how the racist uncle only said " Can you pass the gravy? ".
I fail to see how this makes him racist, but I'm sure to the liberal mind it somehow does. And then ranting liberal bullshit at poor uncle equals heroism.
Wonderful people leftists. Really.

Why is it always an uncle? Can't they at least change the character once in a while?

Oh yeah, definitely. The opposite situation most likely happened and they posted this to reassure themselves

If someone in my family acted like this at dinner they would be tossed right out the fucking door

Kek

K, Sup Forums, real talk, what would you do if someone in your family pulled shit like what’s in OPs’ pic on you?

childhood trauma, its always an "uncle"

Banish them

Isn't everyone's household bathroom gender neutral?

>The downstairs bathroom is gender-neutral
Okay...? Most private bathrooms are

What's missing
>Uncle: that boy ain't right
>whole family agrees and mocks the soyboy

Unless they're rich as hell and have nothing better to do with their money

He just want fucking gravy. No one cares if he's a fucking racist. BITCH NEEDS HIS GRAVY.

Niqqa needs his GRAVY, DANG IT

>Retard SJW goes off on uncle about SJW bullshit for no reason at dinner.
>Uncle visibly confused.
>Awkward silence from the rest of the family because she does this a lot and she'll only get louder if you tell her to stop.

I can see this happening

Probably ask if they were off their meds again. It's happened before; we don't invite that cousin over anymore.

THIS IS A JOKE YOU DUMB DENSE FUCKS

>Lowest IQ board on Sup Forums

I'll give you 3 guesses

Their family name?
Albert-Einstein

underrated

Top kek

if they're not it's because he hoes wanted it that way. like men give a fuck.

nice

God bless Australia

So brave

The left really can't meme.

Straight up throw them out of my house, and any family members that objected can go with them.

My house, my food, my rules.

The situation would sort itself out because no one likes random outbursts over Thanksgiving.

We should make a leftist memeing competition and give the reward to a right wing judge just to piss them off

So did he ever get the gravy?

is that really the uncle's name?
and who the fuck is Me and why are they such a cunt?

I would also like closure on this.

in his mind, it did.

and then everybody clapped

The "racist uncle" is the imaginary strawman person liberals pretend exist so they can have these witty comeback conversations with.

What actually happens is no one either gives a fuck or nothing ever gets brought up or people get really meek about their politics.

Yeah that's what I'm saying, it's not like a movie. It's real fucking life, were everyone just wants to eat and chill the fuck out.

Liberals just have family issues. It's sad, one can have family issues and not be a liberal though.

the last time he gets invited to participate in family affairs and his inheritance gone
all over a series of poorly constructed opinions delivered to his brain from television the old main stream media

say a silent prayer for the acoustic children of this generation

kek

> woah.... this is trumps America

Daddy didn't give Sally her cummies

Is 'racist uncle' the new '8 year old'?

A lot of people have mentally ill/autistic family members. I would probably let him throw his little tantrum then give his mom a talking to about getting him on his anti psychotic medication again.

Fuck, nice digits.

Racist Uncle: Becky the bathroom's always been gender neutral because this a private residences and it's irrelevant to have different genders for different restrooms since random strangers aren't walking in here who you don't want out of the shower and find shitting next to you.

What have you accomplished today other destroying a pleasant night with the people who've brought you into this world and made sure you didn't starve to death?

God I fucking hate leftist more and more every single god-damn day.

Ty

My brother is like that. I just stopped visiting him. He's such a goddamn tyrant that I don't feel like getting bitched at for every single thing that happens.

If he wants everything his way I just leave him alone so he can do exactly that.

Missed out the ending where ballsy uncle slaps your dumb teenage head into the mash potato and drowns you in it just to preserve future humanity from your chronic retardation.

Haitians are the Niggers of Niggerdom.

Have fun Leafs.

With all these imaginary enemies its no wonder they're panicking over the alt-right. It's so overwhelming when you have so many enemies and you can't even articulate your own poorly thought out views.

Remember thanksgiving is american
[whole family shoot me silently for being a fucking waste of space prick]

Throw out and never let in again.

Tell her to shut up and pass the fucking gravy

Too right, holidays are a time to look past differences and come together if you cant do that for one day your a waste of space

underrated

Pretty sure cussbro is just being ironic considered how often he would call people niggers and tell them to get raped a few years back. Or maybe he re-defined himself for twitter good boy points.

If uncle was racist: who was the gravy?

>Sup Forums
>understanding irony or even the most basic sarcasm
i think it might be genuine autism spectrum disorders and not just Sup Forums autism

I wish my thanksgiving was so interesting.
We are all red pilled and trump voters.

I have absolutely nothing to complain about or virtue signal. I can scold my family about anything. So basically we talked about how were are going to fix my car tomorrow.

Then everyone stood up and clapped.

Me

He shouldve stepped onto the table and bowed to each family member. Under a lengthy applause.

I like you, Britain.

looks about as real as the average Sup Forums greentext story

He should have gassed himself.

"Silently cheers" actually means "we can't wait for this uppity faggot to leave so we can crack out the booze and have fun."

Underrated

People on the same side as the person making a greentext story call out the junk
I'd really be surprised if (((they))) called this person's bluff

I'd start talking about the Jews

Same here, went with my fiance and daughter to an extended families home, they are all older and white and extremely conservative it was really boring.
However tomorrow is my close group of friends "friendsgiving" dinner and they are all bluepilled fags so I'm gonna have a great time.

Oi! Us autistic fucknuggets arnt even this bad!

*in his mind he really did that...laughtrack and applause in the backround turned way up. Celine Dion plays at ending credits signifying complete triumph over adversity. He then awaits how many 'likes' he will recieve that night before he retires in smug comfort knowing he is fighting for the oppressed...

please clap

>it sounds like jeb!

Kek

when their intense daddy issues cause them to be an insufferable cunt to their own fathers, they label them as "abusive" and beg for money online so they can never speak to them again (except for any time their money is running low), so these are the ones willing to put up with their fathers but, being leftists, still have major daddy issues, so they get taken out on the next closest male relative

>me: can you please pass the gravy
>leftist cousin: i dunno, can you please not build a RACIST wall
>me: dafuq?
>leftist cousin: this house is now a sanctuary hou-
>***comment interrupted by MS13 drive by***
>***tackle leftist cousin to the ground to save her from gunfire***
>***grab AR-15***
>***has bump stock***
>***kill 3 MS-13 member, scares off the rest***
>me: so you are you going to pass the gravy or not?

>silently cheers for me
LMFAO

Then racist uncle’s preteen son cut off his own penis and the crowd cheered

Honestly dude, racist uncle got BTFO with fucking daggers

whenever wrote this probably be like; oh my gode, loka t tjis, i made muh recist uncla embrsed infnt o my famil11111

ie: ruin it for everyone

Do the world a favor and KYS. Take your fiance and his/her daughter along with you.
Harmony is all people want, you don't express your desire for this
So your existence is a blight on humanity

Real talk

Can you imagine what having people like this over for Thanksgiving is like? Everyone shows up because they want to reconnect and talk about what happened since Independence Day while stuffing their faces with a delicious meal that everyone pitched in to make. There's that one relative who you hope comes because he and his wife are both cool and they bring good food and wine, but their manchild of a son/daughter has become an increasingly frustrating sack of shit who ruins everything with social justice. You're all mocking them before they show up, and you all secretly hope they decided you're all too problematic and mom finally gave up. Thanksgiving is never held at their house; maybe three guests showed up out of what's normally 30.

But they show up. The manchild hardly eats anything because they're vegan now and how dare your aunt cook the vegetables with butter. The wine quickly disappears once that tirade ends and the manchild's behavior shortly becomes degenerate and the children have to be moved to the basement to continue playing so they don't see how ugly the world can really be yet. The football game is ruined because someone decided to root for the Vikings for always standing during the National Anthem, and this starts an overly heated shit show that ends with them storming off while fighting back tears after losing. With dinner, the kids' games, and the football game all ruined by the same person, everyone gets some desert and quietly eats, then leaves. Nobody tries to catch up because the guys in cybersecurity will trigger a rant about Russia, the doctor and nurses will trigger a rant about universal healthcare, and everyone else might have a fat slob in their face over a microaggression. When everyone's back on the road, they will talk shit about the manchild and people weigh just not inviting them next year at the risk of upsetting grandma, who still hopes their once-beloved grandchild will finally stop being a blight to the family.

Say it with me: The left can't meme.

KeKavator