Yuri on Ice really is yaoi after all

>Yuri on Ice really is yaoi after all
>Hibike Euphonium isn't really yuri

Why can't yurifags ever get what we want? Why does the anime industry always trample all over us?

Because no one gives a fuck about your lesbian fetish.

Yaoi is the purest form of love.

You have Citrus to look forward to, at the very least.

>yuri on ice
>is actually yaoi
i was mad af

But I heard that even Citrus isn't really yuri, and the main girls are just friends with constant drama.

Nigger hibike has so much yuri pandering what the fuck is wrong with you

Because you're cancer.

I feel you yuribro.

>Citrus
I'd rather have Girlfriends or Octave, but it's better than nothing I guess.

is it really pandering if in the end it's just blueballs?

No, it's really yuri.
But it's also shit, for unrelated reasons.

Because you're watching Kyoani adapt a shoujo novel, the lesbians are just pandering.

>shoujo
>novel

>Why does the anime industry always trample all over us?
yuri fans don't buy bds like the crazy fujos do, but if you believe hard enough, hibike will have a yuri end
or at least the next kyoani project is yuri (even if played as a joke) so don't worry

Fagshit is just for fujos, yuri has cute girls and must therefore appeal to the audience at large and not just the niche which is yurifags. /thread

>Why does the anime industry always trample all over us?

You must be kidding. The anime industry panders to you. Yuri just can't be endgame because it's disgusting.

This makes a surprising amount of sense. The male audience is split between purityfags, hetfags, and yurifags, so shows about cute girls have to carefully appeal to all of them, while the female audience wholly loves BL, so shows about cute boys can just go full homo with no problem.

High chance of AIDS. Not really.

Yuri on Ice is all about interpretation. Super Lover should be better comparison.

Try being a lolicon

because yuri on ice is a original work made for tv while euphonium is an adaptation of a novel with a set story, so you yurifags can go fuck themselves

Flip Flappers is airing right now. Far better show than Yuri on Ice. So no.

why do people hate yuri? i don't understand.

>Yuri just can't be endgame because it's disgusting.
Nothing is more disgusting than fujoshit.

Don't feel to bad, at least Eupho is a quality show that dosent look like shit. YOI is just bl echi pandering that fujos like and tmblrcore will pretend is good just bc of one kiss.

That isn't really yuri either

Some jelous fags bullshitting. Because they are minority on Sup Forums.

yuri is only good for fetish scenario, but when it got the real deal it's pretty degenerated

Neither is Yuri on Ice. It's all interpretation.

Why?

I dont hate it, its just incredibly boring

2d yuri is good 3d is always pd
but i think the real reason yuri is dislike is because the sad fat faggots on Sup Forums want to self insert but then the girl likes another girl instead of the guy they selfinsert as so they get mad

Neither is YOI.

Super lover is shota shit.

duh if two chick are hugging cuddling it's cute and shit but that kind of relationship will do no good for both them and society,
that why most studio only stop and mild pandering, and good real deal yuri are extra extra rare

Most yuribait shows don't have male characters at all.

I don't mind real yuri, but this teasing bullshit is just boring. Its like Love Live Sunshine, what's the point of teasing so much if nothing will ever happen? at least in Yuri on Ice they went for the kiss.-

Are you stupid?

Still the relationship is crystal clear.

New Game didn't have any male characters. Neither is Love Live.

I gotta say hibike got yuri pandering kinda refreshing, compare to other show like Izetta that lesbo witch, it's pretty bad and screams of same old boring yuri shit,
I say it's from the fact the director and author of hibike are female, so they know how to make it cute and somewhat more believable

>will do no good for both them and society,
it's a fucking cartoon, why does it have to be good for society?

Because it doesn't make money. And it doesn't make money because men hate women who don't want to sleep with them. It's literally that simple. It's the same with American movies and TV. Producers will throw in lesbians for a quick boost in ratings and then kill them off the next episode because they don't want to be "that lesbian show." Straight people won't watch it or continue to watch it. The only way this will change is if real-life lesbians start producing tv, movies, and anime.

>they went for the kiss.
Kiss scene was ambiguous.

Its still more than Hibike will probably ever have.

There was no kiss in Yuri on Ice, the character aren't really gay, stop falling for delusion, you fujoshit.

>men hate women who don't want to sleep with them
wtf i hate men now

I am not comparing it with Hibike. It's still up to viewer interpretation.

same reason most people dont want their sons to be flaming faggots all right
homosexual is always a controversial issue, SO studio will just use panders that lead to no where since yurifag will eat it up anyway.

>It's still up to viewer interpretation.
Yeah, retarded viewers who can't accept they are watching a gay love story.

It's fiction not real life. One two late night niche shows about gays or lesbos don't mean much.

i dont know why you people keep pushing yuri stuff for hibike, when the show is mostly cute girls doing cute things and the original work that shit is based on isnt even yuri

Most male ice skaters are gay

While band members straight

>the characters aren't really gay
>there are people who believe this

Beacuse yuri is shit.
the only pure form of love is yaoi.

Because real yuri doesn't exist even in real life because girls are royal cunts even to each other.

Are asking them to write fantasy fiction?

the bigger consumer are women not faggot.
I assume it's the same for yurifags.

It's still niche though. But a niche for mostly straight people + legit lesbians/faggots

>Sakura Trick went full yuri
>It's shit
Yuribait always the best

>eheheheh anime about music
>all cast is girls
>everyone is amibuously gay xd

fuck kyoani

You say that because you're a literal faggot.

Yaoi is pure shit.
Shit tier rape fantasy, subhuman tier fanbase.

>girls are royal cunts even to each other.
Hate sex is good. Also good for drama.

Because Sakura Trick had nothing at all going for it other than "two high school girls kiss hehehe xd"

But hey at least they showed them kissing copiously and didn't obscure it with their arms like YOI did.

>Euphonium
I can't wait for this boring garbage with uninteresting characters in a shit boring setting, with bullshit boring music to be over so you fags never talk about it ever again

Hibike Euphonium is an anime people will still be talking about 10 years from now.

It sounds like you need your flips flapped.

triggered

Sorry we will keep talking.

10 minutes you mean.

you gotta understand that most people who made yuri are probably male so at best the can only project what was it like when chick digging chick so that's the best you could get

They are literally canon engaged. "Delusional," okay....

Kiss was confirmed by Word of God, try again.

Nope 10 years unlike YOI which fujoshit would ditch the next new shinny toy has come.

Rarely do we get yaoi in normal anime while we get shittons of yuribait which goes nowhere despite people wanting someone more concrete. All of a sudden out of nowhere here comes yuri on ice showing people how the fuck it's done.

Shit like Sakura kiss and citrus is shit because the entire show is about yuri which is awful while yuri on ice has it on the side.

Truly Yuri on Ice will be the saviour of yuri by showing those fakers how it's done.

It was confirmed by the staff and they literally bought each other wedding rings.

This, fuck Kyoanus. Instead of making good fujoshit they made second season of yuribait with ugly moeblobs from Free! money.

Okay senpai.

Why are yurifags so mad? What happened in Flip Flappers?

>which fujoshit would ditch the next new shinny toy has come
Unlike yurifags, who have to cling to the one anime they get for years because they have nothing else.

>Why are yurifags so mad
What yurifags? This is a yuri on ice thread.

As if fujoshit is getting new shit every season. Don't make garbage comparison fujoshit.

Fuck off fujoshit. Free is garbage and forgotten.

This.
It makes no sense to me on why they would go the yuribait way after the success of Free!
I mean, yeah, that Chuunibyou OVA was popular but nothing huge.

You sound upset.

Word of God means shit. Make it clear on the screen.

I'm not really a Yurifag I just hate Shoe. ReinaxTaki though, that I can get behind.

>Instead of making good fujoshit
They are going to make that archery club thing at some point.

so you're a pedo?

>hetfag
Even worse.

Reminder that Kyoani is making Free: Archery Edition next

Nah I am laughing at your pathetic comparison

Isn't flipflap super gay?

>Word of God means shit. Make it clear on the screen.
I'm not sure why a kiss scene riles people so mach. 99% of anime couple barely goes beyond hand-holding.

Not confirmed.

God ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT

fuck anime man

It's going to be just a boring bait like Hibikek 100%
Kyoani is a pussy to do things like Mappa. They're really boring.

What's the gayest thing that has happened in that show?

Free movie flopped and Hibike has good selling. What the fuck are you talking about?

Nothing beyond handholding. There's a lot of sexual tension though.