Military/veteran hate thread

Military members are the worst, most subhuman people in our society. In between killing babies and bombing hospitals, you can expect them
>demanding discounts at McDonald's
>telling you they fought for your freedom
>crying when near fireworks
>attacking people for wearing a army shirt, claiming stolen valor
>collecting welfare
>still talking about being a veteran despite getting out 30 years ago

When is it time for us to step in and do something about these obnoxious people?

Other urls found in this thread:

xroads.virginia.edu/~ma01/Kidd/thesis/pdf/protocols.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think its hilarious how pissed off they get about stolen valour, they killed all those kids for nothing when jimbo down the street gets his wendy's discount for just buying the uniform.

When was the last time that you were shot at?

When was the last time you took shit pay to serve and protect?

you neckbeard faggots should shut the fuck up.

I bet you voted for bernie

>Low quailty bait shit post.

OP remains a cock gobbling faggot.

I have a fake marine corps uniform that I use to get free shit at the mall all the time.

Without veterans Trump would not have won.
I've never met a white man who served in the military that wasn't right-wing. When shit hits the fan we'll need people with military experience.

People just give you things because they think you're mentally retarded

Military guy in Korea here, intelligence just confirmed that OP is still a massive faggot

Too bad the military is 90% niggers and women doing it for taxpayer funded free shit.

You don't know how good you have it, if it wasn't for your military you would be ether dead or a slave to china, Russia... Remember if if there was a world without military there would still be people! Trgr lol

The military is basically a cult. It uses the same tactics as cults: takes people away from their family and friends, makes them look alike and wear the same clothes, makes them all sleep in a giant room, tells them they're important, etc.

It's sad that people are dumb enough to fall for it. The military pretty much takes anyone with a pulse, yet the dickless losers who joined act like they were a select few of very important people. "I waz a muhreen hurrr!" That doesn't make any fuckin' sense to take pride in that, basically anyone could do that.

I, too, hate military veterans. They are villains.

The military is nothing but blue pilled faggots who think fighting for "freedom" is killing mudslimes for Israel. Fuck them all. If these faggots actually gave a fuck about their country they would coup against Trudeau. Instead they sit around amd do drills all day collecting welfare.

Fuck these braindead useless idiots.

Trump dodged the draft. Another weak ass pansy weak fucking loser fag conservative.

Let me catch you in that shit faggot

>Fatty that couldn't get in
The anti-military gadsden fag strikes again

Anytime a group of people gather for any purpose there always is a need for a structurd way to be implemented to acheave a goal, so call it a cult if you want but there is if you so much as ever had to see war, true war even on tv you would never ofend the people in uniforms.

kekd heartily

Haha fuck the military, fuck veterans. I will spit on every grave at Arlington before I die.

No it isn't. The armed forces are 85% male and somewhere between 65-70% white.

I never tried to get in. One time a recruiter called me on the phone in like 2005 when they needed more troops in the Middle East and she was all, "Hello Mr. *last name*, have you considered a career in the armed forces?"

I was like "....no. I have no interest in joining the military."

Why do you keep trying to post this thread every few days?

This is some low tier, obvious, shit b8.

Stay Home Soldiers, there is nothing in the middle east but ISRAEL's enemies.

Edgy af

And the way cuckservatives shout at you for disrespecting muh veterans. Its all "muh service to da nation". They resort to ad hominems because of their inability to not be emotional twats it, like this dumbass right here . Stupid pawns for kikes who would risk their lives and embrace the possibility of leaving their families behind for good, all for a kike's war.
t. subservient goy

I'm just gonna go ahead and tread all over your opinion here Gadsen, but based on what you've said I take it you know next to nothing about the military, just another hater running his cock holster

Hello there fellow California Grad Student, how's the campaign against the evils of Sup Forums?

naw, you are a faggot.

sage

Please, I'm a grad student in Cali and I don't want to be associated with this faggotry.

>Sup Forums supports the Israeli, I mean American military

Fuck off nigger

>a leaf
>disrespecting real men
What a surprise

I really don't think you understand the reality of the daily life of servicemen and women. It's literally all mindless tedium that achieves nothing. Most serve their whole 20 years without doing anything near killing someone. You want to be mad about something, be mad at the fact the majority of military funding goes to doing nothing.
That being said when vets read things like this they just assume you're either terribly misinformed or mentally imparred like your far right wing opposite that thinks that the government is going to come wisk them away in a black bag.
Have a good night and try to remember that people are a lot more simple than what you believe.

>faggots in uniform on par with section 8 welfare niggers
>men

Pick one

That is exactly what Americans need. Have all their comfort and bullshit stripped away. Strip away any excuse to hide your own failure. Strip away all the retard individualism by which they try to appear special. Put them in a unit with 50 other men, and see who REALLY can get shit done and who is just talk.

But you would not know anything about that since all you did was read some bullshit article or watch a movie and have never served or had abd experience to inform you of what you're talking about.

>t. another fatty who couldn't get in even by leaf "military" standards
This is always your kids' excuse. "AT LEAST I WON'T DIE FOR ISRAEL FUCKING FAGGOT". Just admit it, you're all failures and could never amount to anything but crying about veterans.

>t. Fatty that couldn't get past MEPS

How many babies did you kill while typing that, Israeli sellout?

Gonna have to agree here, the bullshit mentality that all service members are mindless killers is ridiculous, do you know what I do every day here in South Korea? I practice shooting down incoming North Korean SCUDs to stop people from being killed

>Amerishart
>sucking Jewish cock
What a surprise. Tell me, how did Shekelberg's cum taste? Was it salty?

Part of being a man is not being a dumbass who acknowledges the possibility of never returning to his wife and children yet runs off to the desert like a retard, thinking he'll actually make a real contribution to the conflict.

Shit tier b8 mate I have heard an Aboriginal shit out a better argument than that.

>Mindless, baby stomping killing machines
>Lazy, dumb welfare queens
Pick one already fuckers

>stupid American once again resorts to ad hominems like a retard
Thank you for proving my point, burger

>Men actually killing Arabs
>fat virgins on Sup Forums that might as well be soyboys
Choose one

cant tell if awful bait

You're probably one of the faggots that go around saying we have the military on our side when the civil/race war begins. Gas yourself. But your probably leftypol.

>Tfw your own government tries to integrate ex ISIS combatants into White Canadian society

Get cancer.

Die, leftypolfag

>implying I support that
They should hang, but Trudeau is too nice for that.
Go fuck yourself, kiwinigger

>When shit hits the fan
lol
the military is 40% non-white just like the rest of the country. Your dreams of an ethnostate will never happen.

What's the alternative anyways? Working in some factory owned by Shekelberg? McDonald's? There are hardly any other paths for young white men sadly. Nigs and women have affirmative action but what do we have?

>tfw pissed on a homeless veteran
Feels good man

Both of those are better than joining the Jewish mercenary occupation force and living off of the tax paying mans dime.

>"Oh yeah, well you're fat!"

Man, your insults are terrible, even for here, where there are tons of terrible insults.

Upset fatass detected

>It's an edgy "I hate the veterans" slide thread with guaranteed 300 (you)'s
Fucking sage. As bad as "Why can't atheists define atheism" threads.

That's an insult for chicks, you effeminate faggot.

You realize you prove right with your retarded non-arguments.

>implying real vets ask for discounts
Only POG’s do that off base, and to infantrymen that’s cringe tier to do it anywhere else but on base
>implying I care about your freedom
Fuck you, I signed up so I could see what war was like. None of my enlistment was about your freedom, as for war, I can’t say I like it very much.
>implying I give a shit if someone wears the uniform
Stolen valor is real, and I agree that anyone who wears it for discounts at the mall is a fucking subhuman that deserves to be shot, but I’m not going to go out of my way to tell him off. If he wants to be a retard, let him be. It’s none of my buisness.

You had to squat to piss didn't you

These threads are red pilling young men as to why joining any western military force is pretty much just joining Israeli army.

How would you make an effective fighting force? Use women?

>Fuck you, I signed up so I could see what war was lik
>when you're too fucking dumb to read a book or google Vietnam war videos so you kill Peasants for Bankers and ZOG (((same thing))).

>t retard

I have bad news for you, you're already in the Israeli army.

ho-lee shit, this guy thinks you can experience what war is really like just by reading a book or watching a video on youtube, the autism is peaking today

i don't care if its immoral
i don't care if its violent
i don't care if i'm "in a cult
i just signed up to kill sandniggers and get gibmedats
guess what? I've done both pretty fucking well

>Niggers are the worst, most subhuman people in our society. In between stealing shit and killing people you can expect them to
>demanding discounts at McDonald's
>telling you they built this country
>crying when water
>attacking people for no reason whatsoever
>collecting welfare
>still talking about being a slavery despite getting out 150+ years ago while simultaneously not being castrated like Muslims did/do

Reading a book is very different from witnessing it. Before I knew anything about the bankers and wars for isreal and oil, I was a dumb kid with an empty pocket. Half of my money from my shitty job went to my family to pay rent and food, so when I was out of highschool the sum I had accumulated over the years just didn’t cut it. Those recruiting drives at my school were so convincing, they said I would see the world, meet new people, and view new things, as long as I signed the dotted line. So I signed it, thinking that war would be just like vacation, and I found out the hard way. I guess one day the skills I accumulated in the military will be useful, but for now, you are right, I was tricked to fight in a war for isreal, fucking up my mind in return for a meager four years of college.

They're both awful. Veterans and niggers should both be genocided.

Jews are who will go first, friend. Thanks for the divide and conquer thread. Sage.

Soldiers are the Jewish puppets. They both go.

Not being able to put yourself into someone's shoes or understand someone's plight is a sign of autism. Or being a soulless bug-gook.
You're honest about it to yourself. I told my Good Friends joining various forces they were going to be fighting for Israel and Banker interests. Pearls to Swine.

I hope a sandnigger kills you. Do you not see the irony that you are fighting for the side that wants to exterminate you? Fucking brainless morons like you are more dangerous than niggers.

why are what are you going to do ? your president your boss signed a law saying stolen valor isnt a crime , but if you attack him thats a crime you will go to jail and lose your gibs and your right to bear weapons , stay mad faggot

based

In regards to the image in the OP, it is silly to me that troops get credited for "protecting my freedom".

My freedom comes from the Constitution and is likely to be violated by a police officer. If I go out and hold up a sign on the sidewalk, a cop could come throw me down and arrest me for blocking the sidewalk. That's where my freedom is likely to be infringed.

The troops fight in for stupid geopolitics in the Middle East, something the USA probably shouldn't even be involved in.

They have nothing to do with my freedom.

The stolen valor people are the real heroes. Triggered military fags need to be exterminated

There is no "both". The united states is a Jewish puppet. Through and through. There will be no "he goes too!!!!!". It will be the American people waking up and waging war on Israel. Keep your infighting bullshit to yourself you completely obvious kike. We have this thread weekly.

I'm out. Enjoy the slide thread, and here's some good reading:
xroads.virginia.edu/~ma01/Kidd/thesis/pdf/protocols.pdf
Sage.

>implying killing future jihadists isn't an honourable deed
it's like you want them to fly planes into your houses

i like military because it gave us the punisher and i like the punisher

Fucking sick of your shit faggots.
My uncle fucking died in Iraq to preserve freedom that you love so much, if it wasn't for him your asses will be praying to allah 7 times a day.

He died for israel, goy.

Good. Fuck him. What "freedom" did he defend by getting shot by sand apes?

ha, gaaaaaaaaaay!

The fact that you suffered doesn't make what you did right. You are helping kill people for evil purposes. That is the fact, and that's why you did not even try to justify your actions. You do not serve and protect anyone but war profiteers.

"Trump dodged the draft. Another weak ass pansy weak fucking loser fag conservative."
Well good for him. Anyone who makes it harder for those who try to enslave them is doing the right thing.

when was the last time you were forced to do any of that? just shut the fuck up, militarys for dumb people that want free shit, similar demographics to prison,
>my decisions made me go through discomfort wahhh ;_; respect my journey

go freak out at some kid popping his birthday balloon or something LOL

Can verify about fireworks and crying. PTSD pussies. Grow a pair and learn not to lose your shit when a kid lights a sparkler.

>ITT Beta Males

OP, what do you think of the Coast Guard?

Correction: the enlisted are right wing.

Enlisted also make terrible life choices all the time, like marrying an ugly cheating wife at 18 and voting for Trump.

>joins the military to protect South Koreans

Meh. If you want to make yourself useful, try protecting Americans instead of protecting foreigners on my dime. Or better yet, make me a fucking cup of coffee you useless turd.

Daily reminder that libertarianism is retarded.

What fucking person makes fun of kids for believing in Santa Claus?

honestly, this. fuck the troops.

Goddamn what’s with all these veteran hate threads. Unappreciative cunts.

Edge lord over here.