Why /ptg/ threads should stop

We need to talk about this Sup Forums. PTG threads should stop. Here's why:

President Trump is not a God. He is a politician, no matter what you think of him as a person. He will remain a politician in the corrupt system of government known as a (((democracy))). No matter what he does, whether he wants to or not, each of his steps is controlled by (((them))). This is important to realize.

Now what do r/the_fag and batshit crazy leftists have in common? They all fap to the (((idea))) of democracy. They can't stop speaking about it, esp the r/the_fag people. Now they see a rise in far-right politics and rejection of this idea, and they want to stop it. Therefore they use the current president who said some slightly edgy shit to push the "See? democracy isn't so bad isn't it? Now go praise kek and defend everything this he does".

YOU MUST REMEMBER: NO POLITICIAN IS THE FRIEND OF THE TRUTH. No matter how edgy his words are, no matter how good he sounds to us, NO POLITICIAN IN A DEMOCRACY IS OUR FRIEND. No matter what r/the_fags say, no matter what Trump heroically trumpets from a podium, he is NOT our friend. As long as voting exists, the current power system is against our cause.

So don't respond to /ptg/ thread. Don't paricipate in them. Whenever you post, sage them. They are the cancer of this board, an active measure undertaken by the discount leftists from r/t_d to make us tame, feel alone, and ultimately submit to the current system, a fake struggle orchestrated by the jews like a play in a theatre.

Another thing: They often aim for a sense of patriotism in many people on here. They post pictures of (((founding fathers))) who in reality were just high on weed masons working for the international clique. You must always remember that: america by the jews, for the jews. Patriotism for this corrupt state is by definition jew enabling. Keep that in mind.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

>inb4 Thanksgiving is a jewish holiday then u hypocrite
Pilgrims weren't jewish.

Other urls found in this thread:

wthr.com/article/us-votes-against-un-resolution-condemning-nazi-glorification
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This. I feel like this thread is responsible for 90% of the Awoo posting. Have some self-respect, lads.

>blaming congress
the congress is not the problem, the system is the problem

those retards won't just leave unless mods btfo them
and they totally should do that
>go to drumpf general
>it's just a circlejerk of faggots posting anime, half-naked women and memes
>couple posts about what drumpf ate and who he talked to during last meetings
this shit belongs to discord

that pic is hot

yea I would have to agree.
were comming up on a full quarter term and not much progress has been made.

I agree

I think I heard SOMEONE complaining about Awoo posting in here. I hope I was wrong.

/PTG/ SHILL INCOMING

Sage Shill Faggot

here they come

good post

MUH SHUUUUUULLLLLL

He's not even a politician. Politicians have experience. Politicians can wrangle legislation through. Trump has accomplished nothing. He can't even keep a single campaign promise.

How anybody can call Trump the failure a politician with a straight face is beyond me.

At last, you people are starting to wake up beyond just screaming libtard at everyone who criticizes the israel and gay rights supporting president.

you have to go back

>everyone I don't like is a shill!

>It's another whinky blackpiller tries to divide Sup Forums episode
Why can't we have a general thread for discussing American politics? We have one for the UK, Germany, Netherlands, and a host of other countries. You're also assuming Sup Forums has one single ideology which is only showing your newfaggotry.

You have to go back.

Sorry leaf, but shilling is shilling.
Outright lies are just so.
Stay butt hurt.
Maybe the God Emperor with be kind and allow you faggots to join the USA.
How does it feel to be shittier that Quebeckers?
That is right, Quebecker>Anglo Canadians
Fucking Leaffag.

fuck off Jew.

Jews need to get rid of ptg to crack the consensus of this board.

FUCK ALL JEWS WORLDWIDE

Oh look the false flagger has arrived. No actual Sup Forums poster posts like that so I'm assuming you're all piling in from your faggy little r/FuckDrumpf Discord server.

LOL. Still trying to salvage the Trump brand eh, fucko? Trump can eat a dick. America has rejected the useless moron fuck. Period.

Weak bait

Fuck off Jew.

wthr.com/article/us-votes-against-un-resolution-condemning-nazi-glorification

They always try to consensus crack. Remember "amnesty Don" after the end of DACA? Or "BOOTS ON THE GROUND IN SYRIA CONFIRMED" after the airfield was bombed? Yeah me neither and /ptg/ saw right through all their consensus cracking attempts.

>believing in a benevolent politician

Boomer detected

kys JIDF scum.

OY VEY I'M SO EDGY I DEFEND TRUMP AGAINST THE FUCKING LEFTIST BOOMERS XDDDDDDDDDDD

I'M SO FAR RIGHT I DO AN OK SIGN AND SAY "PRAISE KEK" XDDDDDD I'M SO EDGY AND SHIEET

>Trump is a politician
>Implying Tim Cotton and Rand Paul are bad
>Implying we're fighting more neocon wars in the MidEast right now
Trying to false flag us into doing more Charlottesville rallies, are we Schlomo? Voting out

>1 post by this id
nigga are u blind

>Let's LARP in real life instead! Spencer is our leader! Let's all get blackpilled and commit and armed rebellion so we can get effortlessly crushed by the federal government whilst bolstering the political left!
You're either fucking stupid or you're an alphabet soup agitator who's angry Sup Forums won't dance to your tune.

you haven't seen the true far right, you fucking "magapedes"

stop shilling for trump. he isn't /ourguy/. He is /jewguy/

I'll humor you. Then who is? Tulsi Gabbard? Richard SpenCIAer? Some other dodgy lunatic who brings nothing but bad PR?

>How does it feel to be shittier that Quebeckers?
but I am Quebecois you obese mutt.

>samefagging
You really need to go back to plebbit
Daily reminder to report and sage spam threads

>a Jewish puppet would bomb CIA blacksites in Afghanistan
>get thinks Jews want a strong Iran

They're not even trying anymore. Consensus cracking at its finest.

i said NO POLITICIAN IS OUR FRIEND
NO POLITICIAN
know what's good, improve yourself, and break democracy. Idk how yet. but we need to break the wheels of the machine in order for it to stop.

remember trump is also supposed to bring the country together. he needs to seem reasonable and like hes coming to middle ground. just something to think about even tho leftists dont actually care what decisions he makes cause hes a rich white dude

OP, you are someone with an actual brain. The populists or republican politicians like Trump. Le Pen, Geert Wilders, Sweden Democrats etc.. are all Jewish controlled opposition. They are Monotheist Christian shills working with Israel and don't give a rats about pre-christian native European values and once in power will turn their backs on the ignorant population who voted for them by falling for their false alternative and hope for their nations.

>don't respect the founding fathers goy!
Kill yourself, commie scum

>hey post pictures of (((founding fathers))) who in reality were just high on weed masons working for the international clique.
Bullshit. Look up Jay's writings in the federalist papers.

It's the same shit every time.

DELET THIS

I've accepted Trump into my heart. He is Light made flesh.

stay in your fantasies 56 percenters.

Yeah these retards are like a cult.

I'm Christian, but the catholics and the west in general jewed the religion so hard, these larpers don't see past it.

butthurt hordes of PTG boomers incoming

>1: implying anyone thought she would go to jail
>2: implying that's trumps fault
>3: He did do this even though it's congress that determines the rules on manipulation. However, the renminbi has rose against the dollar so maybe he's giving it time.
>4: 10/10. fuck trump on that.
>5: wut? did i miss something?
>6: 10/10 fuck NATO
>7: Trump was pro Israel as a candidate.

I really don't think less or more of Trump since the election. I still think he was the best candidate by a long shot and I'm really just pissed at the republican congress.

do you realize that by supporting trump you are supporting democracy, WHICH IS A JEWISH THEATRICAL PERFORMANCE FOR THE GOYS???

I dunno what you're getting at but this post: is true. Gay marriage becomes popular and Catholics go AHH ITS NOT BAD, MAN. If popular opinion on gays stayed the same as in the 40's then the churches wouldn't of changed their stances. Shows how they just throw their finger to test what way the wind is blowing. Me going to church now means watching youtube. Churches in my committee are awful

i'm arguing against democracy in general. Democracy is a way for the jewish overlords to put on a theatrical performance called "an election" to think that we actually have a say while the actual decisions are made behind closed doors in trump tower.

I don't like democracy either the problem is what you replace it with.

he is such a Jew

fascism or monarchy

i prefer fascism for western nations

Hey guys. True Sup Forumsster here. Been shilling for the based Axis of Resistance (Iran, Syria, North Korea, Russia) since the days of /ug/ so you know I'm the real deal. Genuine article. It's all about that dark enlightenment bro. I'm not like those other conservatives. Those guys are jew lovers. Fuck Donald Trump, he's not my president. Do you want me to post the Jewish wall pic? Thought so. You know what we need, we need a real president that will stand up for our interests. Someone like Tulsi Gabbard. She wants to be friends with based Assad so you know she'll make a great leader. What about gun control and open borders? Dude, none of that shit is important, we want the US to collapse, that's the whole point. Who cares about the 2nd Amendment and free speech, those are nothing compared to being best buddies with Iran. Democracy was a mistake, I want the government to decide what's good and what's not. Just not this Jew government of course. Actually just not Americans in general. Russia should be in charge, they're the last hope of white people. Actually we should just make sure we never ever upset Russia. Anyone who thinks otherwise is just a t_d jew shill straight outta reddit. Believe me dude, I'm the real Sup Forums. I've been posting in /sg/ since I first got here from stormfront. Those kiddie civic nationalists in /ptg/ ain't got nothing on me. Crimea river.

we dont' need a president, that's where you got it wrong schlomo.