Having to share a continent with the USA is extremely challenging to say the very least...

Having to share a continent with the USA is extremely challenging to say the very least... The entire world hates them and I am afraid that Canada will be caught in the crossfire when they get nuked.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/19QlJ
web.archive.org/web/20171124054836/https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/the-politics-of-2036-when-canada-is-as-brown-as-it-is-white/article33814437/
archive.is/UIS7x
web.archive.org/web/20171120141943/https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/trudeau-to-offer-formal-apology-for-lgbtq-persecution-on-nov-28/article37023830/
theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/trudeau-to-offer-formal-apology-for-lgbtq-persecution-on-nov-28/article37023830/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Make like a tree and leaf

Pretty much this. Americans are also all ass mad their average citizen looks like Ray William Johnson

>literal le 56% face

You are the treasonous cowards who betrayed the crown ... The entire continent of North America is rightful UK land.

Only people who live within a certain distance of the border are at risk. As long as you live further north in Edmonton or Yellowknife or something, you'll be fine.

Make like a tree and shut the fuck up

Shut the fuck up. Scum like you fled from Canada into my state like a heard of wetbacks as soon as it got to cold up there for you fuckboys.

sometimes I realize that I live in Canada
is this really what life is supposed to be like?

nukes dont exist and youre right. their fatness eclipses the sun

Enjoy your Haitians, cuck

I have way more respect for America than cucked Canada. You fUcking leaf faggot.

Goes in all fields

nice wall
mountainous jew or pic related detected. i aint doin this shit tonite

lol shows how important you are. he was austrian. i was convinced all my life he was swiss. lmfao

fuck I live in BC
how screwed am I when the nukes come?

60,000 hatians will be in cucknada soon

>didn't rebel against their rightful sovereign
>no overseas military escapades
>didn't elect a Trump

Canada's basically America if America hadn't made stupid decisions in its past.

>steals all american females

Not true.. We in the United States are going to shoot down the incoming missiles so they fall in Canada.

It's not like Canada cares or anything. They're on a suicide path.

Only 10% of all people crossing into Canada from the US have their refugee applications approved and get to stay. The other 90% get deported to their home country. I am all for helping people who need help and that is exactly what we are doing. We give everyone a fair and equal opportunity to make their case.

>stop looking at my fucking babel tower

>LGBTQ2S+

I'm a leaf and I chose burgerland over leaf land

>Justin Trudeau
>Somali immigration Minister
>Country on the path to becoming a shithole

Face it. Our country (Canada) is fucked.

pls don't leave nafta just because our president is a fucktard

>satan frog

Pic related is the most famous Canadian poster on this site.

>bigger hands, chin, and airbus deal

>I am all for helping people who need help and that is exactly what we are doing. We give everyone a fair and equal opportunity to make their case.
kys you fucking nigger loving cuck

as an immigrant I don't understand this country, Canada is straight from an episode of the twilight zone.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

>"why aren't you Americans cucked by inbred vampires like us?!"

>Elected Justin Fruiteau

pic related is me

ironic

Title: The politics of 2036, when Canada is as brown as it is white
archive.is/19QlJ | web.archive.org/web/20171124054836/https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/the-politics-of-2036-when-canada-is-as-brown-as-it-is-white/article33814437/

> By 2036, the agency predicts, as many as 30 per cent of all residents will not have been born in Canada. Another 20 per cent of the population will be native-born, but with at least one immigrant parent.
>Since the vast majority of immigrants come from Asian or Pacific nations, within 20 years Canada will likely be as brown as it is white.

Nothing of value will be lost.

Just keep quiet like your suppose to and keep taking in fleeing refugees.

Enjoy your future granddaughter being 23% face

Excluding the travel subsidies, tickets and all logistics of this public apology PR action...

They are gonna pay reparations and fund a memorial fund too. There are still some alive from the purge ended in late 1980s. according to the article
Not counting this, they will be paying a memorial fund to remember these victims

>But, he added that there is still no agreement in principle on a financial settlement,
>According to Mr. Elliott, the settlement will include financial compensation for any person fired or pressured into quitting the military or public service because they were homosexual.
>The compensation will be subject to an overall limit, which Mr. Elliott would not disclose. There will also be a fund to memorialize victims of the purge.
Archived links (.is): archive.is/UIS7x
(waybackmachine) web.archive.org/web/20171120141943/https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/trudeau-to-offer-formal-apology-for-lgbtq-persecution-on-nov-28/article37023830/
Original link: theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/trudeau-to-offer-formal-apology-for-lgbtq-persecution-on-nov-28/article37023830/

We do and send 95% of them back. We do it quietly to maintain being seen as a good country lol. Learn a thing or two from your snow bros.

Be gone cuck. SAGE

>Canada plans to raise population to 100 mil

Same to you, I guess

Why can't you just get along? It's holiday season just put your shit to one side and be thankful I haven't blown the pair of you up.

Isn't Canada just another state in the USA?

One can only hope to purify your degeneracy with with radioactive fire

>Portugal

Lololol

>but up to 30 per cent of Canadians will have a mother tongue that is neither English nor French.
>only 7 per cent, at most, will identify as Muslim by 2036 – but by no religion at all. A quarter of all Canadians today identify with no faith, and that number could reach a third by 2036.
>If you’re grinding your teeth at this, if you long for the Canada that was, it’s easy to understand your frustration. That Canada has gone away. By 2036 it will be barely a memory.
Source: The Global Mail

We're in this sinking ship together, leafs

56%
%

ive been to plenty of places outside of america and everybody i talked to and had conversations with seemed to like americans a whole lot

>Bracing for impact

They're our allies, if they get nuked I would gladly lend aid to them, the white ones...

>Not fighting Trudeau shills in this thread

we are you're only option, so suck it up douchebag

NO ONE CARE ABOUT YOUR 2ND WORLD IGLOOS

Build the WALL

>I am afraid that Canada will be caught in the crossfire
With any luck.

shhhhhh!