I told you, it didn't work

I told you, it didn't work.

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/9046-judenhut
youtube.com/watch?v=cibbxZd-JZM&feature=youtu.be
reddit.com/r/vancouver/comments/7exe0t/video_of_injury_please_be_safe_crossing_the_street/dq8byek/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A lot of media outlets sperged out and we got some press. It was super successful.

>causing massive outrage
>earning a spot on several evening news broadcast
>going international
>over 9000 missed or failed exams
Absolute failure

Putting up little photocopied paper signs like you're having a yard sale for white supremacy pretty much pegs the cringe meter.

Try setting yourself on fire or suspending a banner from the Golden Gate bridge.

dumb ass

Have you tried "It's Okay to be Black" posters yet?

It was weak bait. Weak like Sup Forums.

Of course it was bait. But it provides a reason to relive the moment when people actually started shaking from reading such an inane message

Considering the amount of effort expended, it worked very well.

welp we didn't save the white race in one fell swoop with some posters i guess it's time for bed. time for sleep everyone i think time for bed.

It was good fun, but the treads were shilled to death and had rounds of ban waves from a butthurt mod. It was hard to sustain that level of activity when everything is against you like that. Still, the point was made, In the eyes of the left, it is not okay to be white.

I wish you all well and hope you have moved onto the true phase 2 of making white babies. Maybe we can do it again for Christmas.

yeah but this made a huge dent in /pol's reserve fund.

Do you know how much paper and printer ink costs mate?

DO YOU?

It's not onay to be white. Are you idiots proud of a heritage that steals from people, enslaves people and rapes and murders children and then says sorry by giving them money? White people are the racial personification of abuse. We are a living force of abuse.
If it's okay to be white then it's okay to be an abuser, rapist, pedophile or murderer as well. Im sickened to call you my felliw whites

Oh, I'm pretty sure you're wrong about that

The way you blanket an entire like 50 completely different ethnicities under "white" just shows me that you fail to grasp the cores of either argument.

Don't even get me started on the huge think tank investment we spent coming up with the five words "It's okay to be white"
We'll never get it back

Did you write that before you traded a cheese burger for an abo shotas virginity?

yes.
any race strong and smart enough to get away with taking over all the others deserves it. such is the way of the animal kingdom

It got more playtime than literally every shareblue campaign combined.

Humans aren't animals. People like you disgust me. Kys child raping murderer

Shut the fuck up bitch nigger

Sorry but I'm a fucking white male. I used to be a retard nazi larper lije you but then i found out about 'residential schools' in canada
White people are demons from hell

Sure, sure. You're definitely not a student from a university in California trying to "infiltrate" Sup Forums thinking you can disrupt the goings on here.

No no, that would be ludicrous.

>Considering the amount of effort expended, it worked very well.
tons of effort

Nothing happens.

Could of spread the Haavara Agreement but instead you acted like faggots.

>name calling and attempting to derail argument
Sounds like you cant take the truth that white people are the real monsters

REEEE much?

>nothing happened
A calm, simple and non threatening message was delivered across schools all over the world. It was met with hostility and fear. That is incredibly successful. The haavara agreement is too complicated. The simpler the message you send, the more people it reaches.

>white supremacy flag
>this post

It worked exactly as intended, libshits took the bait and showed it to the world like a trophy. The only sad thing is libshits are that stupid and predictable.

I accept that i have the heritage of terrible human beings.
1/2 english, 3/4 russian, 1/8 jewish.

Leafs and streetshitters often hide behind meme flags and forget to change them up to match their shitposts. This was probably some subhuman larping as a white nationalist tryhard in another thread.

Maybe you're right maybe you're wrong but at least it's okay to be white.

Now you have to be baiting as a white guilt oven dodger, but if you're not there's this wonderful thing called proof of guilt.

>Sorry but I'm a fucking white male
>White people are demons from hell
Traitors get the first bullet

This campaign did exactly what it was intended to do.

It showed the true cost LRS of msm, blm, sjw, ad nauseum.

It's still OK to be white.

ITS OK TO BE A BLACK FATHER

Guys, I thought the soyboy thing was must a meme. What if there really are plant people taking over?

I'm not baiting, I've had a change of heart or should i say I've grown a heart unlike you sociopaths. It's easier to bring people diwn thsn help them but the latter wont cause them to rise up and take you diwn. Think about it for once

Korean practices unwelcome in the civilised world

>chewbacca defense
Come back with an actual argument for why it's okay to be white

I'm white you nigger, probably whiter than you

Didn't cause action but its a good means of propagandizing. The perfect storms are the natural ones that make the propaganda feel like an incentive to fight for.

Political theater is a series of landmines.

It rustled some jimmies. That's a win in my book. I'm not white btw.

>Movement
It was just a simple test to display of how retarded the left is to people with brain, and it worked.

>asians are white
When hitler called you honorary whites, he considered you monsters. Eat anither dig eh

>tfw cashed in my Pepes to buy printer ink
>All I have left is the value I stored in gondola

Please help

>jew
>hiding behind a meme flag
pretty much what I expected

My mother was not jewish, my fathers father was jewish.

Next one will be 1000x more spectacular

Hitler only made Japanese honorary white

Not subhuman plastic face gooks

whatever you say, Schlomo

Not dead yet. Tune into tomorrow mornings episode of Stormfront radio for news on phase 2.

>It was just a simple test to display of how retarded the left is to people with brain, and it worked.
exactly
I don't understand what they thought it was supposed to accomplish that it failed to do

haha, stupid amerimutts like us never learn

Stop trying to derail bevause you have no argument. This is why i hate other whites
>REEEE WHITES DA BEST
>ANYONE WHO DISAGREES IS A SUBHUMAN

What's with the hats? pol discover midevil paintings or something?

You guys ready for White Friday tomorrow?

jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/9046-judenhut yep again

>implying Jews have an argument
>implying (((they))) have anything other than D&C subversion tactics

We are clearly at a loss of spirit. We are in our own countries, our own communities, and we're expected to feel sorry for people based on their skin color while wishing for our own ahnilation?
That is wrong on many more levels than any historic injustices viewed with huberis. To openly hate yourself for any single part of your heritage isn't humble, it's toxic flaglegation of the soul.

Yes

Filtered, nit wasting further posts on a brain dead mutt larping as white

In europe during medieval era they had to wear this hat or face consequences

If you've been to uni and you unironically believed this you’ve wasted 10’s of grands and 3+ years of your life

Oh no, i dint help myself nor do i intend to help these people. I only intend to stop whites before we get space travel. Seeing hiw you treat other humans i can only imagine how you would treat real different races

I'll send back the 30 hellfire missles, we should recover the costs thay way..

Movements never die, they just change, we should make something like "LOVE THE SKIN YOU'RE IN" and superimpose it on pictures of beautiful white people.

Post secondary education is a meme. If the purpose of being alive is to further society then why is society designed to keep people from it?
>go to school for a thing
>eventually get a job for that thing
>die after not progressing

Cool, easier to see than a little star.
gib reperation whitey

Ignore OP.

Shit like this is all part of the slow building of momentum, and it is working.

youtube.com/watch?v=cibbxZd-JZM&feature=youtu.be

Look at the highest upvoted comment that makes fun of anti-white SJW culture, shit like that would be ignored and downvoted only a couple years ago. Now? Mad upvotes and someone even stole the comment and posted it on Reddit for Karma!

reddit.com/r/vancouver/comments/7exe0t/video_of_injury_please_be_safe_crossing_the_street/dq8byek/

Memeing is working, big time, I'm fucking old at 39 and the pendulum is being pushed hard by the right wing and I think the silent majority are really beginning to sympathize with the anti-PC crowd, but cannot come right out and say it; yet.

still whiter than you, Chaim

and the shill reveals themselves. they really just cant help themselves, can they

The reaction would be the same regardless you moron. We are not the only ones guilty of mistreatment, nor are we the harshest masters. Do you know anything about the Liberians? The African slaves who returned to Africa? You know what they did when they got there? They built plantation houses and enslaved the local population.

Such huberis! To think that the people who work hardest should have to bend over because they are superior? You expect we'll behave this or that way when there is historical evidence that EVERYONE treated outsiders in this way! Do you know the Cherokee brought their slaves with them on the trail of tears? You are lost.

Stop devaluing gondola, it's all I have now

gondolas are a stable currency, stop being a baby.

Im sorry fren

>whites commit avuse toward all races
>other races do it to one race
HMMMMMM

Fuck you, Pepe always has better returns than gondola. I only got gondola to diversify.

It's okay

> 1/2 english, 3/4 russian, 1/8 jewish.

Canadian education everyone

So why am I not hearing about this as much anymore? Did people stop doing it because there is more surveillance, or what?

>tons of effort
exactly how much effort do you think printing of a couple of dozen A4 sheets and taping them up actually takes?

>whites did what they could to get ahead in a past age
>everyone else did the same
>genocide goes across multiple ethnic backgrounds
The Turks should also get the axe by that logic. Creating eunuchs and Janisaries from Balkan children, while forcing their Africans into Islam and slavery by the sword. Everybody was abused by everybody else. There are no exceptions, but hey that one group that came up with the egalitarian philosophies had the biggest empires the world has ever known! No. You cannot simply throw the human race under the bus in this way. You're not going to throw whites in with people who abducted and chopped the balls off little boys, while raising their brothers to kill their parents.
You cannot place the blame on white people without objective racism.

larping about the white race being shit?
you're a nigger right?