Last Flag Left

It occurred to me watching Nathan for you that instead of rallying against our opponents ideals, why don't we just go deeper into theirs?

Why not triple down on their ideals and push it to its extreme? It's not ok to be white? We want them dead now.
Openly say "I can't wait until the jews rule us"
They larp as right wingers all the time, isn't it time to larp as them?

shh. they have to come to this conclusion on their own or the jig is up.

Delet this

Agree and amplify has always been the gold standard for fucking with people.

DOUBLE TRIPS.

Its been proven time and time again, we have the minds, the memes and the humour to combat them effectively, but now we switch gears and co opt their ideology and push it so far that it will become a joke.
People are waking up to the media lies and rampant political favouritism , i say its time its kicked into full throttle and drive it off the cliff once and for all

So what if I'm Canadian, it isn't by choice, I hate that we have speech laws, and that we are bringing in Muslims by the boatloads and gun laws, this land is the land of the criminal, held hostage by the state.

I cringe just as you do when I see an abhorrent post made under my flag

been pumping this idea in brainstorming threads past few months, agree wholeheartedly
>create leftist twatter with nigger avatar
>follow leftists icons
>follow every minority in their followers list
>a percentage follow back
>start spamming exaggerated nonsense as reply to all leftist hate
>reply to early aggressive tweets toward trump to get good viewership and retweets
>watch leftists self destruct

>Watches Nathan for You
I wish I had that "I see you're a man of culture" pic to post, but I don't. But still, good taste user, good taste.

You will get blue pilled if you do thay

Can't be too obvious about it. You need to play the long game here; make a Tumblr/Twitter/Reddit account and infiltrate leftist circles. You need to have a history; a past - you need to be invested in the whole thing, and to have a good past.
Then, you make a long, abhorrent post about killing white people and shit like that, and you'll have a tons of leftists on your side. You will have a following that will defend you. You may apologize later on for "taking it too far", but the thought that "maybe the left is taking things too far, I'm going to become a centrist" will be in the average person's mind.

No.

>They larp as right wingers all the time, isn't it time to larp as them?

They also let negroes cuck them with their wives, doesn't mean we're gonna start doing that as well.

KYS retard.

Bump, someone create a general for this!

It was the episode "the hero"

God that kike has good kino

Extra good when you've seen her choice pics

*Celeb Jihad Jewgle*

At least she's in good enough shape to play a superhero

No, idiot, we don't live as they, we think as they. Tread where they are afraid to while masquerading as one of them.

How will they verify it? That we personally invite them over to fuck our women?
It's just personalities created for the sake of upholding the mission.

yes goyim do it. they larp as us and it's been so successful. copy the failed tactics of the enemy.

Maybe, but it would have traces to here, we would have to go deep and never show our fake Twitter here.

It would eventually have to become so strong that eventually Sup Forums would be so triggered that we would believe it, like one poster said, a long con

It's not copy the tactics, it's called tarnish the brand. We could just act bold faced retarded, turn the autism to the max, the only difference would be that we say we are democrats, or whatever left political party for a chosen country.

>"i wish we could have another holocaust, but just for white people"

A frontal attack requires a diversion.
The diversion must be the real attack.
A smart enemy expects a diversion so doubles up the front and sends a skirmish force to check the diversion. This leaves the enemies flank weak.

You're messing with a mindset thousands of years old. It got that way on purpose.

holy fuck ((guys)), you need to make it less obvious than this
sage

Precisely, we don't all have to engage, there is Sup Forums that can act as it does now, and there could be /lop/, just as the fbi operates, we could have our cia, and be as dirty and clandestine as possible.

Not really. 90 percent if them dont think for themselves they just implant themselves into any movement in question for profit. Such is Juden nature.

They just want dank memes cause the left cant meme.

It isn't about the memes, this is about subverting what it means to identify as them politically. Only we can tread where they cannot, but subtlety is our weapon.

Autists get on this

>"it's wierd that uncle Sam looks white, wouldn't it be better if he looked Jewish?"

>Overgirl isn't THICC
DC TV shows suck arse

Is "we" the new "le"?

??

Lurk moar.

OP what you are describing is a form of accelerationism (catalyzing countervailing forces in society towards a certain end).

There are both left and right wing kinds of accelerationism and I really suggest you read up on it.

>I can't wait until the jews rule us

But the Jews already rule us.

But use it sardonically, self effacing and naively, it's the only way it will tarnish
Will read up on it. Sounds very interesting user

Here you go, one Jewish Uncle Sam.

I meant as potentially as a wink and nod if posted as a leftist