Was he redpilled Sup Forums?

Was he redpilled Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p2xpctm9_YA
youtube.com/watch?v=idg8TNknvDU
mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/first-target-of-michael-jacksons-obsession-402845
datalounge.com/thread/14246422-wade-robson-claims-michael-jackson-anally-raped-him
youtube.com/watch?v=iZsaFbVRG2Y
youtu.be/0YG7SaFk33w
youtu.be/hEVAWu3aZB8
azlyrics.com/lyrics/michaeljackson/theydontcareaboutus.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Whatthefuckareyoutakingabout

yes thats why he became a white man.

>Called out the Jew in one of his most famous songs
>Tried his best to make himself white.
>Hardly any degeneracy in his song.
>Raised an Aryan daughter who he has no genetic relations to.

In another life, MJ would have been a Nazi

>Jew me, sue me / everybody do me
>Kick me, kike me / don't you black or white me

Yes, and the kikes tried to pin him as a pedophile to shut him down

Yes absolutely

ALL I WANNA SAY IS THAT, (((THEY))) DONT REALLY CARE ABOUT US.

>abusive nigger dad
>dad kicked him in the balls and ruptured them making him sterile
>never had a real child hood friend because always performing/hiding from his father
>skin problems
>plastic surgery addiction
>drug addiction
>only friend was some kooky has been

maybe if he just had some fucking normal friends that cared about him and not niggers that were like Man stop being a bitch nigga mike, be a man

You tell me.
youtube.com/watch?v=p2xpctm9_YA

You're forgetting his favorite kind of clothing/costumes were military uniform especially nazi-like designs.

He most likely read Mein Kampf after being fucked up by the jews.

mj was a stonecold alpha when he was performing. look at his documentary, he totally shits all over his backup dancers and musicians when they fuck up his sessions.

mj was redpilled on jews, niggers and women.
that's not to say he wasn't weird or fucked up though.

Paris was

top fucking kek

Yeah, they killed him. We've started having threads about him more frequently.

MJ would have supported the trump campaign for sure

Pretty sure daddy mike was telling them bedtime stories about the jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=idg8TNknvDU
look at this shit, MJ just standing there for fucking MINUTES; biggest star of all time just standing there, letting people soak it in before kicking off the greatest performance on earth.

He's a pedo

Take this pedo-loving shit to Sup Forums, you nigger pedo faggots

I'm guessing you know very little about MJ

Michael Jackson in his prime.. there was nothing like it

What about Jim Morrison? Is there a link between eccentric entertainers and red pilled people?

he was abused by the (((industry))) for much of his young life, and was turned into another profit machine for the Goldbergs and Silversteins , i guess going deep into nazi imagery was his way of coping and understanding the (((menace))) which destroyed his life, along with his kike wannabee father.

Doubt it, seems more like an unironic drug addled hippie

Then again I don't know much about JM

I've posted this video many times, but no one ever seems to watch it.
It literally involves Michael Jackson calling out the Jews.

i'd wager prince was p redpilled

MJ was asexual. He had his testicles removed by his father when he was younger, so he could maintain his feminine voice. Why do you think he has always looked androgynous?

that's the most gangster-ass shit I've ever seen

Well his father was the commander of the US fleet in the gulf of tonkin during the incident which led to the vietnam war, so we dont know how much he knew as a child about the powers that be.Perhaps he was more, he always seemed to me like a very smart man (Jim)

Personally I think he was a homosexual in denial. His mother was a Jehova's witness, and I don't think he ever acted out on his sexuality, because of the guilt related to his religious beliefs.
I doubt he was a pedo. If you look at someone like Saville and all the other people who have been accused of sexual abuse, once one person comes out, it always leads to a landslide of accusations.
With Michael, the only two people who accused him were people who wanted money from him.

>Parents try to pimp their kid out to MJ
>MJ refuses
>Parents sue MJ for molesting their child by not accepting their offer to fuck the kid they're pimping out.

You paid no attention to the trial and it was the dumbest shit you could imagine.

I've seen it posted and you're right Brevikin. MJ was SCREAMING RedPills in broad daylight but we couldn't see back then.

Imagining MJ alive during a Donald run would've been ORGASMIC. Donald ALWAYS stood up for MJ, and MJ spoke to Donald about the JQ, for sure. MJ fucking babysat Donald's kids.

Jim Morrison's dad was in charge at the Gulf of Tonkin
>pic_related
>i'd wager prince was p redpilled
definitely
he had paisley park completely wired for sound; every room, that motherfucker had healthy paranoia and they got him anyway

black pilled.

12. Paris says Michael prepared her and her siblings for the real world.

He really did tell them about the kikes every day

mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/first-target-of-michael-jacksons-obsession-402845

datalounge.com/thread/14246422-wade-robson-claims-michael-jackson-anally-raped-him

If by redpilled you mean he was a psychopath who liked to fuck little white boys, suck their hariless dicks and put his fingers in their assholes, then yeah he was really redpilled.

>but we couldn't see back then.
Speak for yourself. I've been "redpilled" since the late 90s. Why the backlash against far-left radicals didn't happen until 2014 is beyond me.

>Mirror
>Literally Who?

KYS Anti-MJ shill. People who were actually friends with him knew better, and if you believe MJ actually diddled kids you're dumb enough to believe the holocaust was real.

MJ LOVED Children, because they are full of joy, and not yet tainted by societal Jewry. That doesn't mean he wanted to fuck them.

Goddamnit I can't believe people are this fucking dense.

Because while you TrollNiggers were burning down churches, we were in the last thralls of our post-WW2 (((GoldenAge))) and too captivated by pre-internet Jewry. I was born in 88, so that was childhood times for me, but good on you for seeing it early.

>posting kike propaganda

you just proved you with a single digit IQ subhuman

I've always said this. I wish I could have seen a Trump presidential run....or rather have had Michael Jackson alive during it. The thought of it, or the fact that MJ was who he was fills me with emotion.

I was too young, but I questioned the accusations nonetheless. Had I known then what I know now I would have spoken up.

I feel saddened now, that Michael Jackson died as a social outcast in his own country because some filthy fucking kikes wanted his money. THEY DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH, THEY NEEDED HIS SHARE. It burns me up. I imagine this tearful rage is what Jesus Christ felt as he chased the money changers out of the temple. Are there any red pilled pastors on youtube? Well spoken ones with solid points? I need to channel this righteous rage and not have my cucked pastor IRL keep preaching how we need to unite etc. His heart is in the right place, but I don't think he understands what we are dealing with today.

Holy shit he looks just like walton goggins

youtube.com/watch?v=iZsaFbVRG2Y

I've gathered as much since being on Sup Forums but for whatever reason the gravity of it all is finally setting in. I have a tear in my eye and rage in my heart. I was never a huge fan, but when they played his music videos on normie vision, we stopped what we were doing and watched.

He didn't deserve any of what they put him through. I don't want to hate them, I feel it's giving in and somehow allowing them a victory over my emotion, but they don't deserve to live and continue to poison our society.

Quick rundown?

>All I wanna say is that (((THEY))) DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT US
Yeah I would say so. Why do you think he had to die all of a sudden?

youtu.be/0YG7SaFk33w

Moonpilled or some sh*t. This guy lived in his own Neverland (literally)

No need for interpretations. He just states it outright here:

youtu.be/hEVAWu3aZB8

They all got (((got)))

1985 here
>old enough to realize the lies
>too young to understand why

This feeling reminds me of the time I first watched passion of the Christ. Perhaps the emotions are overblown, but then again the villains are the same even 2000 years later. Really activates the almonds.

Who is the top left guy? Above kurt cobain

Heath Ledger

>naming the imposter jews.

Okay, he has my attention now.

you forgot one

more like deadpilled

Yes and he paid the price for it.

>HE SED BAD THINGZ ABOUT DA JEWZ
>HE KIN FUCK AS MANY KIDS AS HE LIEKS
You pedo cunts make me sick

One more

The list goes on

they're both jobless child stars desperate for attention and money. accusations are not proof. they are no better than the desperate whores on twitter #metoo.

Everybody gone bad
Situation, aggravation
Everybody allegation
In the suite, on the news
Everybody dog food
Bang bang, shot dead
Everybody's gone mad

All I wanna say is that
They don't really care about us
All I wanna say is that
They don't really care about us

Beat me, hate me