Comfort women

japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/11/23/national/politics-diplomacy/osaka-mayor-terminate-six-decade-ties-san-francisco-designates-comfort-women-memorial-city-property/#.WheX6yNMFnF

>Osaka mayor to terminate six-decade ties as San Francisco designates ‘comfort women’ memorial city property

>Osaka Mayor Hirofumi Yoshimura will end Osaka’s six-decade sister city relationship with San Francisco after the mayor of the U.S. city, Edwin Lee, signed a resolution Wednesday that designates as city property a memorial to “comfort women” — women and girls who were forced to work in Japanese military brothels before and during World War II.

>“The sister city relationship of trust is gone. I’ll undertake measures to dissolve it,” Yoshimura said Thursday evening.

Mayor of Osaka is ending the sister city relationship with San Francisco because they are too pozzed.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/12/29/world/asia/comfort-women-south-korea-japan.html
japantoday.com/category/politics/san-francisco-mayor-agrees-to-accept-comfort-women-statue
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't find these aliens attractive. At least latinas can look southern med.

good for him. fuck that liberal bs

>Implying japs were desperate enough to fuck korean pig dogs

How old does x shitty thing done by a historical army need to be before everyone acknowledges and/or stops caring about it?

JAPAN IS FUCKING BASED
Commiefornia fags BTFO

Probably about 900 years. Nobody gives Mongolia shit anymore for what they did to China.

It's this line of thinking that makes soyboys not care about Confederate monuments.

We need to preserve military history in as many ways as possible lest we forget everything our confederate military fought for

God save Japan

Mongolia also got raped by their neighbors in turns, but yeah most people don't seem to care.
The Union and CSA were significantly less shitty to each other than Japan was to China.

They won't ever apology and compensate to us officially for massacre and rape in our Country, yet use that filthy to insult Japan who had apology them officially and payed many time for atrocities in the war.

I totally despise Korean. These chimp, fake and liar gooks.

>They won't every apologize
nytimes.com/2015/12/29/world/asia/comfort-women-south-korea-japan.html

Apparently it's already settled, too. What else do you want?

They always jealous that they are nothing to US and irrelevent to international politics.
So they have to stir things up for attention, even at a city that literally has nothing to do with them, and everything to do with Japan since 19th century.
And yet they don't apology, and compensate for war crimes in VN. What a loser race.
I swear that If I have a chance I'd wipe out all these dickless gooks out of earth surface.

The northern invaders burned Atlanta to the ground and set about looting and stealing nigger workers

I mean South Korea does not officially apology and compensate to VN.
Yet always blabbing and demonize even they have payed and apology many times, even settled on paper. If it weren't for Compensation from Japan I doubt that there is even anything called Miracles of Han river

What is Aki Hoshino up to these days? I haven't seen her in like a decade.

Married with kids

Well that's nice. Good for her.

t. Mohammed

my eyes and brain must not be working,

i don't understand what's happening here. what did those san fran fags do? make it public property? wat does it mean? halp

you are welcome
japantoday.com/category/politics/san-francisco-mayor-agrees-to-accept-comfort-women-statue

It's not measured in years, but in events. We havn't had a war since 1945. Therefore everything after that matters, and nothing before does.
As soon as we have our next proper war, Hitler, Stalin and Churchill will be as relevant as Wilhelm, Nicholas and George are today.

>invade a country
>use the women there like 90 % of all invaders since the dawn of time have done
>people are still bitching about it 80 years later

Koreans and the Chinese are truly the jews of asia.
just replace "MUH SIX GORILLION" with "MUH COMFORT WOMEN"

lol dicklet japs btfo

oh this is more gook nonsense.

>japan rapes and pillages other slant eyes
>other slant eyes can never forgive japan

every korean person i have ever met hates japanese, even chinese people don't like talking about japan.

japan has eternally proclaimed it dindu nuffin. church every sunday.

A chink will also be a chink no matter where he moves. Many such cases, sad.

nips aren't welcome in SF anyway. Tons of Koreans, viets, and chinks there.

and AIDS infested fags, hobos, lunatics...etc.
Such a lovely city indeed.

If white people do it, it is never forgotten. If shitskins do it, it's completely fine.

That is why no Asian can ever surpass Japan.
Because most of us gooks have this incredible pathetic victim mindset.

To be honest I still hate Korea and China to massacared and rape our people and never ever compensate and apologize.

And I also hate myself for having that victim feeling sometimes.

What fucking business does San Francisco have designating a memorial to comfort women? I am just waiting for God's wrath to strike this backwards ass state.

Do liberals really believe they can say and do anything without consequences? Genuine question.

massive chinese population, not exactly shocked they would be happy over something like this.

Soldiers brothels are pretty common even to this day.
I don't see the issue here?

Chinese ones i know, since we did them; but koreans...? i didnt see that one coming. please tell.

HEY EVERYBODY!!!

I think what's really grinds my almonds about this story is that we had several gooks bringing their politics with Japan under the cover of our flag. Seriously this is more reason then ever not to have foreigners in government.

neither does the katyn massacare have that much to do with baltimore, or jersey city... just american things.

Koreans are the worst of the lot. The true whining kikes of Asia along the Chicoms.

It's not even funny how much like Jews and Koreans are similar.

More than 43 massacres and rape, especially phong nhat and phong nhi where are mostly women and children, you can read on wikipedia or whatever.

There are many secret images that just release in 2000 about how brutal south korean soldier are, they rape multilate women ans children body and massacre all...

The problem of Korean comfort women began from a fabricated news story.
In 2014, the president of Newspaper Asahi apologized for that they made the story.

I think it was more the fact that they were firebombed into oblivion, nuked twice and then occupied and had a constitution forced upon them that makes this ridiculous. Even if you accept that nip war crimes were as bad as the eternally butthurt chinks and gooks claim that they were, it's not like they weren't adequatelly punished and humiliated.

moar!

why burger create that memorial ?

my great-grandma was a WWII rape victim but I don't consider myself as a victim too

Any japs here that can redpill me on why this is such a big deal?

t. blind faggot

>not fucking ayy lmaos
britain is so backwards.

>mayor of the U.S. city, Edwin (((Lee)))

lee joong min is a literal retard

>San Francisco after the mayor of the U.S. city, Edwin Lee, signed a resolution Wednesday that designates as city property a memorial to “comfort women”
that is bad and all what the japs did but why the fuck it falls to you to make a memorial to them?
i never get its like with the holocaust why make memorials for it america was not involved

why does it fall to america to make a memorial?
what the japs did is bad and all but why you?
its like the holocaust why does america has to make memorials to it you werent involved

Were they even all that comfortable?