Why did they attack pearl harbor?

youtu.be/whH0eFUao3Q
I dont believe in "THEY DID IT CUZ DEY R SUPER MEAN!!!" Kike bullshit. I am looking for serious answers.
What could possibly make them attack the u.s.?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ARrUGH2u_Uo
mourningtheancient.com/truth.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=JCIwByBrq70
youtu.be/7cufG2Dlxvk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

U.S. blockaded them after they invaded mainland China.
It cut off their main/only real source of oil among other key strategic resources needed for their industry and military.
If they invaded any other countries in the Pacific region the US would probably act to stop them.
They needed to destroy the US's ability to project naval power in the Pacific so that they could act quickly once it was down and secure oil, which they did shortly after Pearl Harbor, I can't remember from which country though.

I'm pretty sure they got their oil from the Dutch East Indies

Holy shit that actually makes sense. Tell me based burger brah, is the rape of nanking a lie, and if so, got proofs?
Also, i need imperial japanese A E S T H E T I C S.
I have plenty of german photos, but no japanese
youtu.be/ARrUGH2u_Uo

If you actually read a single book in your life, you wouldn't need to ask this dumbass question which could be answered in 15 seconds you fucking nigger. But is right tho, the japs wanted to secure oil from Indochina and Philliphines.

>US threatened military action if they didn't back off of French Indochina territory
>Issued an oil embargo, literally an act of war
>US coming into the war is basically inevitable, every nation knew this

All they could do was try and smash the US Navy to the point of crippling it. They did pretty well. It didn't go perfect, but the Pearl Harbor attack did go very well. Ended up not really mattering though, US had a series of great naval victories then obviously the nukes ended it all.

Basically we asked for it. We tried to cripple their entire war effort. Getting into conspiracy territory if you want to say we egged an attack on for a false flag, but yeah.

Watch TGSNT, Hellstorm, and in the shadow of hermes of the truth also visit and read all eighteen pages of:
mourningtheancient.com/truth.htm

And watch this Japanese ww2 Pro-Japan Pro-NatSoc Pro-Hitler Documentary:
youtube.com/watch?v=JCIwByBrq70

Japan won against China in 1895, won against Russia in 1905 and won against Germany in Asian side of WW1.
Therefore Japanese military became overconfidence after the wars.

>I dont believe in "THEY DID IT CUZ DEY R SUPER MEAN!!!" Kike bullshit
Quote me a Jew who claims this is the reason.

-They were attacking at the behest of the Hawaiian Kingdom which was and is illegally occupied the empire of the usa
-Oil embargo = act of war
-usa was already at war with the entire asia pacific.

No it wasn't because they invaded mainland China you fucking dumbasses. They were pounding China in the ass since before the Kuomintang like everyone else. It's because they invaded French controlled Indo-China, that caused Roosevelt to cut off oil exports to Japan, not a fucking blockade. Literally nobody gave a shit, even after Shanghai, nobody gave a flying fuck about China, it was only after they fucked with a European power that this shit started. How can the first post be this fucking horrible?

All true, but the Pearl Harbor attack wasn't desired by most of Japan. Yamamoto was threatening to resign if they didn't let him attack. Yamamoto believed that America would choose not to go to war if they took a ton of damage at Pearl Harbor.

I do think this is an aspect of it too. Especially winning the Russo-Japanese War, the first war in history where a far east power completely defeated a western power in war. Japan's military history against foreign powers was basically spotless before WWII for that matter.

Plus Japanese anger over being given next to nothing for their assistance in winning WWI.

But there is one fleet that can block them.

america declared all their foreign holdings illegal

not completely but it is mostly propaganda

they'd have needed to kill more people than lived in all of nanking for the numbers to add up. only proof is in jp/kr

kind of like the holocaust, and 6 million dying, the entire population of kikes in europe had been less then 4 million, then 4 million kikes go straight to fucking israel

>is the rape of nanking a lie
no, you fucking retard. How could you even ask? They didn't even try to hide it. neither were the medical experimentation sites like Unit 731 (there were others). The japs as a whole were probably worse than the germans. With the germans you could at least track the atrocities down to specific organizations and units within the german military but with the japs the war crimes were committed by virtually every jap unit ever involved in combat.

Manchuria is the key place for power games of Japan, China and Russia.
It had worked as a wall to block expanding communism from Soviet Union.
And its development makes a big benefit for Japan.
Japan wanted to keep the situation.

no. jp bureaucracy is different

they attacked america because of the fact of america's intent to start conflict in all cases

they kne about englands intent to break up the unifcation of germany (they did it to napoleon before that)

anglo countries are inherently divided internally so unified countries are usually the first targets in geopolitical conflict (japan)

Because we blockaded the Japs from their oil supply to the best of our ability. They didn’t just wake up and decide they hated us.

>Getting into conspiracy territory if you want to say we egged an attack on for a false flag, but yeah.

I'm sure we were expecting the nips to attack in some way. You don't cut off oil to an empire without considering their response. But you'd bave to be a moron to think the US expected or even encouraged them to wipe out our fleet. A good false flag does the minimal amount of damage necessary to stoke national anger and support for war. Pearl Harbor is way overkill for that. We didn't think the nips had it in them to hit us that hard. But boy did they pay a price for it.

I think you are assuming the false flag would be perpertrated by the USA themselves (by way of passively allowing and encouraging the attack).

Consider it was orchestrated by the same group who caused WW2 and got their own nation out of it.

I do think the US expected an aggressive response. Particularly just with more aggression in European colonies in Asia. Maybe we wouldn't have even done anything about it.

But they went all out and bombed the fuck out of us in the most brutal and damaging way possible, in terms of that theater of potential warfare. I don't believe our government thought that would happen, but I can see why some would say it should have been expected. Japs are not exactly a normal people after all, and are insane in a war setting. Don't poke the bear etc.

Looking back at history books is super obvious they would have attacked us but to my knowledge there isn't anything concrete that it was a false flag. And honestly, the Pearl Harbor attack was devastating, a false flag operation doesn't involve losing over a hundred aircraft along with battleships and carriers. A few hundred people is more than enough to rally the people around a war if that's really all you want.

The lost of the buffer zone, Manchuria after WW2 made the Communism China.
Then the Korean War and the Vietnam War happened.
So Japan and the United States had to handle Manchuria more carefully before WW2.

Why did they care about manchuria strategically? Resources?

Caucasian nations in Europe was colonizing the colored countries. They carried out genocide, rape and slavery there. Japan had to fight against cruel white people to protect Japan. Russia ruled northern China. China was colonized by white people. Southeast Asia was also colonized by white people. Japan was besieged. Japan fought to protect themself in order to stop domination of Caucasian over colored race. White people should reflect on the massacres they have done in Africa, Asia, South America, North America, and all over the world.

>tfw we knew beforehand they planned to attack Pearl Harbor and let it happen to invent public support for the war

Lol we were allies also. Italy, Germany etc...
The Japanese have a history of imperialism. The mongols have histories of attrocities, and africans were literally the biggest slave traders in history. All men fight, its what we were bred for. White men just tend to be better at it, thats why the world bitches about us.
But I personally have immense respect for Japans history. Not its present state however.
You guys need a movement to reclaim your identity. This anime bullshit must stop. And your girls face surgeries, keep them inder control.

no reason for them to be nice to us

english at the time patriotically gave themselves to kill millions of germans just because they tried to save german people in historical prussia from getting murdered by communists

there is 0 reason to think that they'd have been even "meaner" to the germans if the germans had generated actual grievances

Manchuria was the initial reason they attacked China in the first place, look up Mukden incident and go down the rabbit hole as much as you want

>america's intent to start conflict in all cases
bullshit you little jap lover likesaid, nobody actually gave much of a shit about their expansion until they fucked with french territory, that was when the oil embargo happened. the nips only wanted to expand south because they got assraped by the soviets in mongolia and so they realized their little "norther expansion doctrine" was not viable with such an incompetent army. America was not going to attack if nipland stopped their expansion but the japs were always going to end up attacking america because the southern expansion doctrine listed U.S. territories as part of their rightful sphere of influence. Had they actually been successful moving into siberia then the army would have been calling the shots rather than the navy and expansion southward and out into the pacific would never have happened.

Hey now, its the gooks in South Korea that carry on the face surgery/reconstruction meme. Beauty standards in Japan still favor natural looks.

Ah good was looking for something to dig into thanks user.
Thats good to hear

Expert level troll.

manchuria and the vicinity is historically the seat of control of china. sometimes rule by barbarians, but if not, it is the only site of coordinated defense against them

it provided necessary logistics against russian invasion. lend-leave gave soviets 70% of soviet steel prior to american entry into the conflict. america financed soviet domination of asia

japan built more rail in manchuria in 5 years than had been laid in all of japan at that point. they did it again in korea

half of china ruled by fucking tribal spearmen, and they blame japan for mukden

kek

right. remind me again the reason churchill had been so dead set on killing every living german, at the same time financing russia

I'm sure the allies are just as merciful concerning japan

>Basically we asked for it.
Fuck off, Cleetus.
If your response to an embargo is to attack and kill citizens of another country then you don't deserve any mercy or sympathy.
That's like murdering someone's entire family because they made a rude comment to you at a coffee shop.

hitler is the hero of the conflict, protector of the european race

give me one reason to side ith the army that financed global communism in the past, and racial pollution today?

tell me ONE good think america ever did

Got greedy, wanted to keep expanding.

Tojo warned the top brass that going up against the states would have spelled doom for Japan.

Sort of like Hitler reaching too far to the east at the wrong time.

Had the Axis hunkered down for the winter and consolidated power while conscripting locals things would have been dragged out longer.

The real race was for nukes, which Uncle Sam was already winning.

FDR and top military knew an attack was incoming.

That miserable cripple was looking for an excuse to enter the war and allowed the attack on Pearl Harbor to go down.

Think it's a coincidence that the majority of the Pacific fleet was already out to sea at that point?

Ov Vey! Shut it down!

Yes, resources.
And as a frontier of new development cities for Asian 5 ethnic groups.
And a buffer zone for Japan against China and Soviet Union.

Japanese attack was self-defence. Americans butchered thousands of Japanese civilians in Manila. Tojo's goverment had to react

Japan was justified. I wish the axis powers had won. And americans murdered innocent japanese civilians by fucking needlessly nuking them.
The trait I admire above all is zeal. Passionate and zealous devotion. Imperial Japan was the very epitome of zeal.
A beautiful empire of the rising sun. I am sad it didnt come to fruition

no. the soviets had hundreds of millions of central asians they had been conscripting

hitlers main goal had been to drive the soviets out of their cities and starve them to death so they couldn't continue conscripting hordes of muslims

america gave the soviets 70% of total soviet steel and some 50% of total american production via lend lease. roosevelt had been determined to kill all germans

>Soulless insects that are blindly loyal to a psychotic ISIS-tier government that expends its citizens into a meat grinder war that they had no hope of winning
I strongly disagree there. The world is a better place after Imperial Japan was defeated.
But we did make a huge mistake financing and supporting the kikes in Moscow.

english teacher is correct

america financed the soviets to send muslims to rape eastern europeans and northern chinese

the're russians in the movies but they'd have turbans and look like turks if the movies had been accurate

We acted in a way that suggested we were coming either way. We crippled not only their war effort, but their entire economy. If their attack is so shocking to you that you equate it to murdering an entire family because they said something mean to you, then you simply don't understand the gravity of the situation.

japan didn't feel ike letting america operate their nigger empire all over the planet. didn't you kno thats the same as killing 6 million kikes? it's anuddah shoah

Japan fucked with the wrong people and paid the price, that's the end of it. You're living in fantasy land if you think the mostly isolationist americans were dead set on attacking them, they already had a perfect excuse with the way the japs were acting towards u.s. interests and military personnel in the area (i.e. the Panay). Even crazier you think they were justified in bombing pearl harbor because of a fucking oil embargo that they triggered because they fucked with an american ally and stopped american supplies from reaching the nationalist chinese in their fight against the commies. You can bitch and complain that maybe these supplies were being used against jap soldiers but then maybe they shouldn't have invaded a country in the first place? Especially one in the midst of a civil war in which they fully knew that both sides were being supplied by international actors.

Don't know why I'm even bothering with you. Your head is so far up your own ass that you don't even think the japs were responsible for Mukden. You should probably stop watching so much anime as it's clearly fucking with your mind.

>FDR as a child

The Brain Trust wanted war, the American people did not want war.

How would FDR and the Brain Trust get their war?

>if youre loyal you must be blind
Well thats just like... Your opinion man
>an isis-tier gocernment
A constitutional monarchy is the same as the islamic state?
>thrown into the meat grinder
Well isnt tnhst every war ever? Your flowerly language makes you seem like a coward
youtu.be/7cufG2Dlxvk

kikes like kissinger already sunk their teeth into american administration you stupid nigger

the desires of normal americans didn't matter

financing the soviets is no small thing you fucking kike

any fighting near japan, because of the distribution of cities and disance of planes, necessarily involved their major cities

FUCK

OFF

they got no space on that island. japs used to live in sakhalin which russia got back.

nip lebensraum

>We acted in a way that suggested we were coming either way.
no, we didn't. Japs had already attacked U.S. interests in asia TWICE. once by invading china and again by invading french indochina. They attacked u.s. military personnel on a humanitarian mission in China and killed several american civilians in the process. We did nothing. We did nothing until they increased their expansion into south east asia and even then all we did was put an embargo on them. Fuck off with this "we were asking for it" the japs were fucking asking for it several years before German forces stepped foot in Poland.

>america can attack china, no one else can

Cleetus is butthurt that the south lost the civil war so he has to side with non-whites who fought against the US to make up for his """people's""" loss.

I support pretty much all Japanese wars in their favor. They were noble, and most certainlky not a bunch of pussies. The russians had outnumbered the japs 4 to 1 in the russo-japanese war. from what I understand, Tsar Nicholas II couldnt transport supplies to the front and so all of the troops occupying the japanese territory were fucked in the ass. Trapped like scared mice between a rock, and a small force of brutally fanatic fearless nips.

>humanitarian mission to extract American civilians in a city that was currently being attacked by the japs
>HURR YOU ATTACKED CHINA HURRR
you are worthless pls just end your life already

I honestly have no fucking idea what the Japs were thinking when they started a full-scale war with the United States. Maybe they were banking on Germany winning the war in Europe which would have isolated the U.S.

Nice ID
>Mutt
You tried to hide, but it wasnt enough

>implying america didn't attack china

>implying your brain isn't running 100% on imported tojo semen

Cut off from the US oil supply Japan wanted access to oil in the Philippines which had partial US control. A conflict with the United States was inevitable since their war machine was consuming vast amounts of reserves during its campaign into Korea and China. Japan, now cut off from the vital supply it had been getting from the US, which was still the largest producer in the world, launched an attack to knock the US out of the war quickly. Strategically it was a high risk high reward option for Japan, as they anticipated the US would not have the stomach for a fight (seeing as they had stayed out of the war in the past. And also had played a very late hand in world War 1, similar to Japan itself in that regard. The US was viewed as an ineffective isolationist power with a tiny standing army, which it was until world War 2.) The Japanese had also tangled with a large power, that it was able to quickly pound into submission in the Russo Japanese War. And had pulled similar stunts with territories controlled by the German empire during WW1, to very little recompense. Being in a position of low resources and the need to keep their war machine running on all cylinders, a war of attrition with the United States was the last thing they wanted, and the last thing they were trying to get into with the US. But it obviously massively backfired for them.

of course it's an American flag

The US has embargoes right now on a lot of countries and even some embargoes on Russia, so according to you that is an act of war as well?

Yes, it is. We are basically asking for war with the entire world. What are they going to do about it though?

WWII era was very different than now. We could have been defeated then if things unfolded differently.

>Yes, it is. We are basically asking for war with the entire world
The sad thing is that you aren't even being ironic or facetious. You really are this retarded.

I got some a e s t h e t i c s for you

If you think most countries in the world don't wish for our demise, including many of the most powerful ones after us... not sure that you're "retarded" but you definitely have no concept of global politics.

Economic sanctions can be even more destructive than war. Simply put, it's not unlike cutting off supply lines to a castle to starve them out.
Women and children are included in the destruction.

Got some in color?

Nah, the Japanese didn't have as many colour cameras, but I do have this

They had some beautiful ships mang

Only colour photos I have are of the Navy

People can colorize these. I know a guy who does. I will hit him up and see if he'll do them sometime

That's about it for colour photos

Got any more of their banzai salute?

>over being given next to nothing
Well they weren't GIVEN anything but they were allowed to keep a bunch of Islands they took from Germany in WWI

Earlier an American ship sunk a Japanese submarine

Perhaps also worth remembering that US kind of pretended to be neutral to Germany in WW1, financed and supplied the allies until it looked super-certain that axis was going to lose, and only then committed ground troops to mop up.

Any Japanese strategist who paid any attention to last half-decade of world history would know this. Perhaps Japan wasn't eager for the US to pretend to be "neutral" while supplying allied forces and China with enough munitions to win an attritional war.

*Half-century* my bad

If nip found oil in Daqing, they wouldn't attack beyond china

Ahahahhahaa look at this meme flag faggot trying to sound like he knows what his bitch ass is talking about