LEGENDARY GET

Kek is with us anons

>

Other urls found in this thread:

pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150683118/#150686173
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shit like this makes me question my atheism sometimes.

Jewtube btfo by kek.

Goddamn

You havn't converted yet? Get with it user, God exists and he is pissed off

It's quite nice indeed

rare

pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com

oops mean this post for you

Thqts isnt a get retard

it is

He died for our sins

wanna know why anonymous is a liberal circle jerk. they haven't defaced or hijacked the website jewtube.
what happend to hackers that took down websites with defacement and dns highjacks? now we get lame ass ddos shit.

Look at the ID retard

fucking noobs
i'd love to see this shit happen to kiketub

zo ne-h.org /archive?zh=1

Praise him

>didn't include me in the screencap

I didnt even ask nicely

Funny ID gets are the best.

Praise

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150683118/#150686173
the doubters....

praise kek

fuck jewgle and kikebook

checked

holy shit, i commented on this post and missed the ID.
KEK IS FUCKING REAL, KEK IS FUCKING REAL.

wtf is so special about this ID?

given the number of possible combinations of letters, cases, numbers and symbols... any one combination has about a 16,000,0000,000,000 to 1 chance of actually landing.
even assuming theres 1000 combinations that look like jewtube, we're still looking at a number in the trillions

and that doesn't even account for the post... which is about jewtube.

mathematically speaking, it's basically impossible.

'jewtube' get it leaf?

kek

quintillions

> tfw when never get a GET

>if that were in seconds that would be older than the universe itself

Kek is real. There's no doubt anymore.

Jewgle BTFO

yeah considering the post, we're into the realms of odds on a universal scale, would probably rival the odds of intelligent life forming on earth.
of all the gets ive seen that is by a distance the biggest, nothing even comes close and probably never will short of an actual name being spelled out.

This one happened earlier today as well

>737
Oooh shit that counts.
Hes watching you closely now.

>Hes watching you closely now.

theres a demonic force behind

From his demonic seat in the spirit realm, Ahriman meddles in physical reality, extending his corruptions through such mechanisms as computers.

• "[T]he stored program computer [provides an] incarnation vehicle capable of sustaining the being of Ahriman.” — David B. Black, THE COMPUTER AND THE INCARNATION OF AHRIMAN (Rudolf Steiner College Press, 1981), p. 33.

• “Ahriman finds...favourable conditions [for himself] especially in the world of the computer and digital industry.” — Anthroposophist Sergei Prokofieff, “The Being of the Internet,” PACIFICA JOURNAL (Anthroposophical Society in Hawaii), no. 29, 2006.

Computers did not exist in Steiner's day, but Steiner arguably foresaw the advent of "thinking machines" — and the prospect appalled him. Machines will begin to think, he indicated, and people will lose the power to think.

"[W]e have machines today which add and subtract; everything is convenient. Now, in the Future you will not get a law passed which says you must not think. No. What will happen is that things will be done the effect of which will be to exclude all individual thinking." — Rudolf Steiner, THINGS PAST AND PRESENT IN THE SPIRIT OF MAN (transcript, translated by E. H. Goddard), lecture 4, GA 167.

This would be an enormous victory for Ahriman, whose aim is to attack human spirituality and mentality. If he can lure us into slavish use of computers, Ahriman will cut us off from the angels.

"My experience is that the computer is definitely off limits for angels.” — From a discussion at the Rudolf Steiner Archive.

You have been warned.

get also implies jew www3 coming soon

Praise KEK

KEK MIT UNS

to be fair you can multiply that 1 by any number of combinations which a human could perceive as containing a similar message

your timestamp was close its 02:22:23

close is still missed

Praise Kek!

Death to all kikes!

You got a time 22 - 33 combo at least

I honestly don't know how 4chin'z ID system works. Are ALL letter and number combinations supposed to be random or there's some predefined sets for such memetic purpose?

the name tags are manifesting consciousness.

Dare I say 1 in 6'000,000 gorillion chance?

>not even a get
WdHMbt?

Being this dense

praise

>name tags

I'm like ninety-nine percent sure modes can see what we're typing and can delay or speed up a post at will if they want. As well as manipulate IDs also. Would be surprised if true, mods tend to enforce rules subjectively to begin with.

Too much evidence of design my friend; give it a fair shot.

mods*
wouldn't*

>pretending that Christian God has anything to do with Kek.

Whatever spooky action is happening here, it has nothing to do with your christcuck jelly God. Different deity altogether.

hey i love you vm tripcode

lol no, wtf are you thinking.
good try though.

Why? Powerful deities could still be in principle sentient beings subject to natural law, and not necessarily a God.

What amuses me is how christcuks illogically jump from a general God(s) to their specific kind of supernatural monotheism for absolutely no reason.

v2

Uhh is this a palindrome syndrome or am I seeing patterns here... the fuck?

>MODS = GODS
Non believer.

Pretty sure kek is an arm of God. He was sent here because God is pissed and is transferring in the form of a green frog. Praise kek. Praise God.

Someone explain thisnto a newfag

Tell me why that wouldn't be possible, it's proven that all those things I stated are possible. And it's proven that mods change the culture of the board, only newfags would deny that.

eeehhh......no.

his ID is the get
ID being that little colourful bar atop each post where you're given a unique, thread specific identifier

Comment "begone into the sand where thy rose from, Quantum wizard demons" or become void of soul like a cloth on a dock

SYNCHRONICITY is the actual heart of reality standing apart from science.

>pic, how statistics are used to make sense of a fundamentally acausal (i.e. magical) world

read his id. that alone has a 224 trillion and 1 chance of getting. then add the flag, plus the completely relevant post. it's literally impossible beyond any standard to get this combination.

you know there could be a possibility for shills/agents to use a custom id Sup Forums generator

What shill or agent would speak against the Alphabet?

In the darkest hours he sends us miracles to prevent us from losing faith.
Praise KEK

kys for not understand how this shit works.

in all honesty, it actually is more probable that some mod generated a predetermined script from a time machine than it is being a random post.

Lol. Hes not

Bless this entire thread and all who are here, may Kek truly perform miracles for this chaotic universe we all inhabit

u know to brainwash anons that "kek" is real

>insert wished id and ending numbers
>select 444 tripss
>Sup Forums waits for the next 443 posts and reserves the 444 for the user with his post

>muuh meme magic
>muh kek
>muh we elected trump

among us.
praise him.

checked

kek is real and you're just a kike shill.

He's with us

>Sup Forums-tier screenshot
fuck off OP

100% bullshit

I know how seeds and time based inputs work, I just don't think you can attribute every trips or Id to sneaky mods. Synchronicity is a proven "force" of nature, after all...

ok. go ahead. spell some shit out with your post id.
Make your ID say nigger and I will no longer believe in KEK.
and I did elect Trump. I voted for him both times.

Roll

When repeated infinitely, the odds are just numbers

Mods are all liberals, they hate us

The odds of this are 1 in billions. Obviously whatever entity we call "Kek" is real.

If I can't get a cool ID can I get a weird flag? PRAISE KEK